SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first attempt at initiating a bait...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've chosen this girl...
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=61007

She sent me the following response to a personal ad, then deleted her account (probably to get a refund from the paid site)...

Quote:
On XXXXXX, Yuliya wrote:
Hi XXXXXXXX! It is convenient for me will communicate with you if
you will write on address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (at) gmail com
I shall necessarily answer you.

I have a soft spot for romance scammers in particular; preying on the emotional needs of lonely people like they do really infuriates me.

Here's the response I just sent her...

Quote:
Hi. I really like your hair.

You didn't actually contact me; a friend forwarded you to me
because you weren't really his type. But you are definitely my
type. Oh, yes, you are. My friend is good to me; I must thank him.

Did I mention that I like your hair? I love long, silky, beautiful,
blonde hair. Would you let me pull your hair? Not too hard; just a
little. Well, okay, kind of hard. But I'll always wash it and brush
it for you, too. Any time you ask me. I'm very good at doing that
for the girl I love.

Please respond. I'll be waiting.

I was thinking the way to go is to come across as kind of weird, kind of creepy, kind of pathetic; also, I wanted to tailor my response to her picture. The way to go about this, I figure, is to pick out her best feature and fixate on it in an unsettling way. In this case, it's her hair. Then, if she dodges my questions and throws more script at me, she gets a mild slap. I want to be sure she reads and understands my messages, and knows just what she might be getting herself into.

Edit: Did I come across as too stalkerrific? If so, I can drop this bait immediately and close that e-mail address. I certainly wouldn't want to cause any trouble for 419eater, or for the e-mail provider I used.

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi bombast, I don't think you came off stalk-like at all. They probably didn't even read your message and will just be sending you the next portion of the script. Besides, these are scammers and they are only looking for the $$ at the end of the rainbow. "She" probably deleted her account to make her scam look more realistic as she thinks she has a victim.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the help, OD!

And I'm not worried about my Vlad's feelings; I was really just worried about how legal authorities might respond to those feelings.

I figure if I really creep out a few scammers, they might consider re-thinking their career path. And I'm sure some of them would view someone who's not quite all there as a big fat goose that they can really put the squeeze on. It struck me as an approach that'd be more miss than hit, but those hits should bite hard. And even the misses could potentially have some minor positive effect. Provided I can convince my pets to read my messages, that is.

Like I said, I'm new to this. I'm still trying to find the approach that works best for me. This one I'm using here... it's kind of fun. Shocked

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
..I was really just worried about how legal authorities might respond to those feelings

I'll save you some late night tossin' and turning.. there is zero LEO (legal authorities) that you need worry about around here. The only exception is those of the ones these Lads dream up. All of a sudden you are talking back and forth, things are lookin' encouraging and *poof*... a shady lawyer appears demanding some funny forms be completed and returned. Plus the avalanche of doctored BS 'official' attachments they'll send you. Not even worthy of the bird cage I'm afraid...

But this isn't particular to your bait.. and I'm starting to see in baiting that the more far out and 'crazy' type replies and requests, these idiots playing the love scam or 419 game are willing to accept. There really are no boundaries when lobbing poo at these lowlifes.

The only thing these guys pay attention too is how close the payday is to them. To continually move the carrot away from them is the M.O. around here. With the few I've had ask me for help, I've often encouraged them to experiment with replies and types of baiting characters.

Build up a reasonable 'story' first & don't get hung up on the details. They have dozens of emails to look over and won't read past the first sentence or two. Not unless there is a dollar sign next to it..

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like your creapy stalker modality. I would push her to send you some of her hair as a trophy. have "her" weave it into a key holder os somehing like that (I know it is kind of icky, but...).

Maybe you could get her to cut her hair or shave her head as a sign of her love for you. I know it wouldn't happen, but it could result in some fun exchanges. You could even ask for different hair styles from her too... Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the reassurances, everyone!

And thanks for the tips, ParaNoid! I was actually thinking I might want to ask her for a lock of her hair as a trophy, and at some point threaten to shave her head while she slept to express my displeasure at something. See, then her hair would be gone, and I wouldn't love her anymore. What worse punishment could there be?

All that's speculation right now, though, until she responds. Which I'm hoping she will. And if she doesn't, I can probably take that as a sign that she DID read and understand my message, which would also be cool with me. Very Happy

Oh, and of course, when the time comes to send a picture, I'll be a bald man.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day Bombast,
I,ve had a look at your lady, cough.cough. it's really a bloke, but don't let that stop you.
As OD said, they simply don't read the replies nor do they care where your from. You could be a Jamaican Eskimo for all they care. They simply want your e-mail address. So they can send you there scripts, and make you feel like your gods gift.
For proof of this the next reply you send sign it with a different name. I doubt they will pick-up on it. You could keep sending the same old e-mail for all they know or care. It's not until there off script, that they bother to read your replies. Then the spelling and the diction goes out the window. And trust me that is months away, and there quite likely to revert to script again without a 2nd thought.

Also save all your replies, to be used in the next, and the next bait.

I hope your baiting safely, enjoy the ride. Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Borg! I figured odds were pretty good it's a guy behind the picture, but since I'm not really trying to date the girl that's not a problem for me. I do appreciate your concern.

I've been reading a little more about the Vlads, and they sure DO like that script, don't they? I've seen a couple of baiters talk about finally getting one off-script, only to have her revert to script and start all over from the beginning. I hope I have the patience to deal with that. On the plus side, I guess it's really only a few minutes every couple of days if I keep my number of pets low. Still, the idea of my work not being... appreciated by its intended audience means I should probably consider saving this approach for non-Russians instead.

Eh. I'll figure out what I'm doing eventually. Smile

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bombast

Welcome to 419Eater Very Happy

Sounds like you have things well under control Smile

Love the creepy guy aspect of it - I think a lock of hair would be a perfect trophy Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Ivana! I'm having a lot of fun here, and everyone's making me feel so welcome. I have a feeling my other hobbies are going to suffer a bit. Very Happy

Edit: I got a reply. Very long script, the same sort of thing you could read at the RomanceScam link in my first post. Telling me all about Frank and Lena, too (how nice of her to reassure me that it IS possible to find love on the internet). She attached a photo you can see there, too. My response:
Quote:
I'm hurt, Yul1ya. I asked you a very important question and you didn't answer it.

I plan to continue in that vein. I'll post an update if and when there's a big change.

Oh, and at some point I'll have to remember that she initially claimed to live near me, not in Volgograd. That time's probably a long way off, though.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like your into it Bombast,, keep the replys short, no point in going overboard with the replies which go unread. Also don't go into a lot of detail, it's more to remember.
Set up an acount or 3 on "mybelovednet.com and sit back and wait a couple of days, have a welcome reply all ready, then send it to half a dozen, with your gmail /hushmail / Fastmail account, you will get 4 or 5 replies, and you will drop a couple giving you a couple to play with, Send them all the same email replies, and store them for your next run.

Also don't worry about posting there names and e-mail address on here, also a photo or two and the all knowing headers, [just remove your own name/address] in that way others can learn from your baiting reports

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that's one nice feature of my "please answer my question" response; I can just use some variant of that over and over. This guy doesn't care about Volgograd, or Frank and Lena, or the trials of a college graduate stuck waiting tables; he only cares about one thing. And not so much in the usual sense of that expression, either.

About posting the e-mails and pictures here, I just didn't feel there was any need since I started off the thread with a link to pretty much identical material. And I figured it's probably best not to post months of canned script here, but rather to wait until I get her off-script to post her replies. Especially with this one, because those scripts are LOOOOOONNNGGG.

I'll save all the e-mails, though. And I'll be happy to post any new photos I get. It does seem best to have as many of the scammer's pictures identified and exposed as possible.

HankReardan
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is nothing illegal about kinky sex...so long as its consensual (at least in the USA...here in Antigua, where I am temporarily living, that isn't the case Evil or Very Mad ). In any case, lads really don't mind getting kinky, as long as they think they'll get money out of it.

A friend of mine pointed out that you can find lots of lads on BDSM websites, who either want to be your slave or your master Shocked . In fact, I believe that a few years ago someone on this site got a lad to send pictures of himself receiving a golden shower Shocked Shocked Shocked So yeah, don't worry about creeping them out. The only way I know to creep out a lad is to send him a voodoo curse or convince him that someone is going to beat him up or worse.

"After duely considering fill those form ,i had a second taught and my religion keeps telling me it is wrong."

"You fuck donkey on gay street"

"Dont ever call me names or i will report you to the authorities!"

"Go and fuck your billy dog if any."- Tim Konero

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep asking her the same question in every email, once she answers it, then you can begin to play with her, script could flow for a month or more with the typical vlad, dont be put of by it, just get yourself a lad to play with while your waiting, use the same emails as you sent to your vlad, no point in wasting your time.

Quite some time ago I posted a vlad bait where I did as suggested above, you will find a lot of useful tips in there http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123318&start=0

Please dont necro Wink

Oh, feel free to use my emails as scripts if you like, it really doesn't matter what you send early on

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem, if we can get you wasting more lad and vlad time and having fun, who is the winner Wink

All of us in case you were wondering Very Happy

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a response...

Quote:
I do not understand about what you

What the... off script already?

Now I'm gonna have to hurry up and study what to do when they're off script!

Edit: I think that's the Russian equivalent of "what is this is don't even" Very Happy

I think maybe I'll try using the magic of Babelfish to repeat my question in broken Russian. Могу я вытянуть ваши симпатичные волос? (Can I pull your lovely hair?)

Or maybe I'll just say, "I'm still waiting for an answer." Or, "Study my first e-mail to you and I think you will find it." Or maybe stony silence for now.

Maybe a short, unhappy-looking response to the first script gets their attention right away?

I think maybe I need to go beg for a Mentor. Embarassed

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to one particular mentee who keeps me very busy Wink I dont get the time to devote enough time to any one new mentee for the moment but your best resource for questions will always be right here in the forum.

When asking for a mentor, specify your preference to a romancer, it is a little more specialised than some of the other types of baits.

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice! I think I've found my Mentor through a PM to someone I've been working with already.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And a fine mentor she will be too

Remember, she like ice cream Wink

Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll keep that in mind; thanks! Laughing

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream.

You are doing fine in your baiting, Bombast! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See, the mere mention of the word will get her attention Laughing

Baiting is no exact science, just try a few things, some will work, some will not, learn what you can get away with and push the boundaries for extra fun, you may lose the odd bait here and there but it is all part of learning, just dont expect every bait to be a huge success

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Ice Cream too! Welcome to the team Bombast. Very Happy
You're doing fantastic already.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where did you get your hat, sis??? Neutral

Sis and I love butter pecan. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic