SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massive Chinese cyber hack revealed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2239400/massive-chinese-cyber-hack

Quote:
According to a report in The Independent, the researchers uncovered a network involving 1,295 compromised computers from the ministries of foreign affairs of Iran, Bangladesh, Latvia, Indonesia, and others, and embassies including India, South Korea, Indonesia, Germany and Pakistan

Shocked

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yikes.

On a related note, just wait until THIS sucker fires up.

It's a good reminder for everyone to check their OS patches, firewall and AV updates.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Conflicker is already in the UK Houses of Parliament IT system, as it appears that they diidn't follow the most basic security - like updating anti-virus. Shocked

UK government systems are actually some of the most secure in the world - as they don't work. Government computer contracts appear to miss out a clause like 'they should also work'.

Still - we don't have any secrets that haven't already been left on a train.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear Conficker is supposed to attack at midnight on April 1st (Which tomorrow where I'm at. Shocked

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ This is an email I just received from an IT friend that does forensic work for law enforcement agencies. CBS (60 minutes) also had a segment on it Sunday, and found out they were infected.

I clicked on the 2 links and could see them. I have a feeling it won't happen tomorrow because they know people are aware of it and taking precautions. I think it'll just happen out of the blue when no one is expecting it. But who knows Confused

Quote:
Read this today, tomorrow will be too late
Good Day All

a quick way to see if you will be affected is go to your internet browser BEFORE the 1st and try to view the following 2 websites. If you do not see / get them you are infected... without a doubt, as the bot does not allow you access to websites that can detect it and fix the problem!!!!

http://www.symantec.com
http://www.f-secure.com

Otherwise make sure your anti-virus, firewall and Microsoft are all up to date and you should be safe

For those that cannot access the two websites above and live in Crossville I recommend you take your confuser (computer) box only to APEX Computers in downtown Crossville across from courthouse and have them clean your system...well worth it! These guys are good.

and

Quote:
Please take a few moments to read the attached article from Kim Komando and react accordingly while you still have time. I just received this this morning or I would have sent it earlier. You've probably heard about this virus that is scheduled to hit on April 1st on the news or through various internet "pass-arounds". This article tells you how to protect yourself. If you're not familiar with Kim Komando, I believe her to be a trustworthy source.

Virus Protection.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Standard.pdf (66KB)

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Sorry about the double post. Didn't mean to include the last paragraph, obviously. mea culpa Sad

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's the first here in Europe, anyone's computer blown up yet?

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The PSU in my main PC blew a fuse at 0730 hrs.

The Shuttle launch is postponed until further notice Sad

Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably not related but I haven't been able to get into google mail services like gmail, sify, mail.mn for about 5 hours now.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well, it's april 1st here, has been for 15 hrs now, i can still access everything Smile

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like it was just a media frenzy:

Conficker April 1 Update Won't Result In Attack, Experts Say

Quote:

The Conficker worm is primed and ready for its latest update April 1, but security experts say that a large-scale cyberattack is not likely.

Come April 1, the latest version of Conficker, the malicious computer worm that has infected millions of computers in the creation of a global botnet, is set to launch a new update mechanism that will allow it to communicate unimpeded with its command and control centers for new instructions. Meanwhile, the newest evolution of the worm, known as the Conficker C variant, will come with a changed domain generation algorithm that will open up access to 50,000 newly generated domains.

However, despite the latest evolution of the Conficker worm, security experts don't anticipate a major Internet meltdown on Wednesday, April 1.

The reason? Creators of the Conficker worm probably don't want to launch an attack under the watchful gaze of the public, experts say. Instead, it is very likely that Conficker C will conduct its updates in peace on Wednesday and continue to silently incorporate computers into its massive spam-spewing botnet.

"The analysis has shown that Conficker authors have toned down the number of update requests, which they have done so they can fly under the radar. They want to run a botnet, as big as possible and as healthy as possible," said Wolfgang Kandeck, CTO of security company Qualys. "It's not in their interest to be visible. It's not in their interest to annoy you."

Instead, if there were to be a massive denial-of-service attack, it will likely come unexpectedly, after the publicity has died down, Kandeck said.

Meanwhile, subsequent attacks might be a little bit more difficult now than before, experts say. Over the weekend, security researchers finalized the development of a Conficker scanning tool that has the ability to monitor and remediate the Conficker worm on infected machines.

One of Conficker's telltale calling cards is its ability to repair its own vulnerability once it has infected a PC -- possibly to keep competing worms and malware from occupying the same space. However, the breakthrough tool, developed as part of the German Honeynet Project, relies on a sophisticated fingerprint-scanning technique that is able to distinguish between a regularMicrosoft (NSDQ: MSFT)-issued patch, which closes the hole completely, and a Conficker-created patch, which leaves a small opening for itself.

Click

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
k4rma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i am offering up my services to remove the conficker hoax virus from ur computer for a low, low price of only $19.95 - and for a limited time i will also delete all the kiddie pr0n from ur pc too, as well as ur windows directory, that windows "operating system" virus is pretty nasty too - it first appeared as win95, then win98, again as win2k, winME and then xp and vista and now hides itself as win7.....if anyone needs help removing the conficker hoax then please just do us all a favor and unplug ur computer and throw it out of the window now, it's the only way to be safe...

seriously, think about it - if they "knew" it was gonna go off on april 1st why don't they know what it's gonna do? it is possible to look at the code and figure out what it's gonna do and where the info is gonna be sent....this is obviously a hoax and the 13 yr-old script kiddie pranksters are laughing their arses off....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic