SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Atlantis Bait - *** JACKSON POWELL / DICKBOI'S FOLLY***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You've GOT to check out the "Tina" call too!!!!!

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/ref.php?url=http://www.4shared.com/file/93879008/52fd1a06/Sherman8.html

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful! Laughing Laughing Laughing

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so appreciative of all the work going into this bait by this team and what a lad star has been born! Laughing
He has more personalities everyday.
I'm so glad he loves his phone so much and isn't shy.
The recordings are hilarious!

Ninastian your chats are fantastic and you are the funnest oga and that is no LLLLLLLLLL.
At least fun for us anyway. Wink

Bluth this has been so fun and thanks for including me as wifelett#1.
You are so much fun to work with and you are a superb baiter.
I have really enjoyed this safari so much and your characters are wonderful.
I love how this lad has been wadded into a ball of putty for you and the team to shape how you want.
Wonderful Wonderful baiting!!!!
I hope this journey will continue because he does still believe.

Is this one one of Yastrebs words? It looks familiar...Very Happy
Quote:
Dont try to boond0ggle me

I love those Yastreb. Very Happy

Like Corona said this bait is beautiful! clapping

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bluth et all:

This has been one great bait and safari. I can only hope and pray that David stays shredded a bit more. I would like nothing more than for him to really be in custody.

I can dream can't I?

As wifelet # 2, I can say I have enjoyed this immensely and am so glad I got a very small role. There are things much worse in this world then to be married to a sweetie like you, Bluth and have my BFF DQ as my co-wifelet.

Edited cause I can't speeell. And thanks BFF! ˅˅˅ Wink

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer

Last edited by DoraTheExplorer on Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We did enjoy our shopping dearest, didn't we? Wink
Bluth was an excellent husband and gave us all we desired.
Now if we can only get those precious paintings and get David to join us.
Congrats on 1000 too btw. Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dramaqueen wrote:

Is this one one of Yastrebs words? It looks familiar...Very Happy
Quote:
Dont try to boond0ggle me

I love those Yastreb. Very Happy

Yep - B00ndoggle is one I've dropped on our boi a few times, although never as a verb!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal just sent a rude letter to Sir C and Dickey as he (Mal) is drunk and angry. I hope it helps!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - deep breath everyone - this is a biggie!!!

I've been getting a bit bored going round in circles with dickboi, so I decided to raise the stakes. I thought I would start with a carrot, to try to get him to go to Boauake. If this failed, then it would have to be stick time... Twisted Evil

I kicked off with an e-mail from Sir Ch4rles to dickboi, telling him to log on for some good news via Googlechat. Sure enough, up he popped:

Quote:
10:26 AM dickboi: Where are you?
10:27 AM Your good news are stupid evasions, child's play and time wasting efforts

5 minutes

10:32 AM me: I AM HERE!!!
dickboi: YOU ARE A HELL TIME WASTER
10:33 AM I thought you understood my problem but you enjoy mocking me
me: I AM A BUSY OGA. MY LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU, CLOVE.
I WOULD NEVER MOCK A COLLEAGUE!
dickboi: I never said your life revolve around me
I am going to find a way to return home
10:34 AM this is my last resolution
to hell with Weatherm4n, to hell with A4LA and to hell with you
me: CALM DOWN. I HAVE SOME NEWS THAT WILL CHEER YOU UP.
10:35 AM dickboi: what news?
10:36 AM me: EVERY YEAR, THE DIRECTORS OF A4LA, LED BY ME, AWARD A PRIZE FOR THE "A4LA EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR". THIS IS THE PERSON WHO HAS MADE THE GREATEST CONTRIBUTION TO THE SUCCESS OF THE FIRM. THERE IS A VERY SUBSTANTIAL CASH BONUS ATTACHED TO THIS AWARD, AS WELL AS A GREAT DEAL OF HONOUR AND RESPECT.
10:37 AM dickboi: how does that concern me?
10:38 AM I don't think it makes any sense to me if you would allow me suffer in Abidjan yet you say I am an A4LA associate
10:39 AM sorry I don't believe this. You want to cheer me up but I am sorry your plans has failed
me: WELL CLOVE, I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOU HAVE MADE IT TO THE FINAL SHORT-LIST OF TWO CANDIDATES. DUE LARGELY TO YOUR EXCEPTIONAL DEDICATION TO PURSUING THE WEATHERM4N PROJECT.
10:40 AM DO YOU WISH YOUR MAME TO GO FORWARD FOR CONSIDERATION BY ME AND MY FELLOW DIRECTORS ON FRIDAY?
dickboi: I don't care
Do whatever you wish
me: I NEED A YES OR NO.
10:41 AM dickboi: A4LA is not helping me in any way rather she is interested in my death Shocked
me: WHHHAAAATTTTTTT???????
dickboi: Robert suddenly disappeared because probably you don't want him to send me the 10K
10:42 AM dickboi: You are not helping me in any way and this final shortlistment means nothing to me
10:43 AM me: IS THAT A "NO" THEN?
dickboi: Whatever
If you care about Clove, you will understand he is going through very tough challenges here in Abidjan
me: LIKE WHAT?
10:44 AM dickboi: It doesn't matter now
me: OH COME ON - YOU CAN'T JUST SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND THEN CHANGE THE SUBJECT!
IT'S NOT FAIR.
10:45 AM dickboi: You are not helping me AT ALL
me: I HAVE FEELINGS TOO, YOU KNOW!
dickboi: You always ask me to come to googlechat as though you urgently need to rescue me of my situation, each time I get on here with you is some stupid and time wasting conversations
10:46 AM I don't have feelings for me if at all your feelings are human
You I mean
10:47 AM me: CLOVE HOW CAN I HELP YOU IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG???
dickboi: every day you discuss one single thing
You think it makes me any good
????
10:48 AM if you care about me; definitely you would have someone send me 5K dollars
me: WELL JUST GET IT ALL OFF YOUR CHEST. TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO KNOW, AND I PROMISE I WILL PAY ATTENTION.
dickboi: You are only and always interested in the bitter experiences/challenges I am going through here
10:49 AM You are a time waster
I can't continue to discuss one subject with your day in day out
me: OF COURSE I AM - THAT IS BECAUSE I AM A CARING BOSS. I ONLY NEED TO INTERVENE WHEN THINGS GO WRONG, OR WHEN I THINK MY STAFF ARE LYING TO ME OR BEING EVASIVE
10:50 AM =OF COURSE I AM INTERESTED IN YOUR BITTER EXPERIENCES
WHO WOULDN'T BE??
dickboi: I know my bitter experiences gives you joy
10:51 AM so there is no point sharing my problem with someone who calls himself a boss who can't help
me: DON'T HAVE SUCH A VICTIM MENTALITY!!! REMEMBER - YOUR GLASS IS HALF FULL, NOT HALF EMPTY. NOW, LET'S START WITH THE BASICS - ARE YOU OK FOR FOOD AND SHELTER?
10:52 AM dickboi: You ask me this question every day
I am not going to continue to go round in circle with you
If you so care about me, send 5K that's all
otherwise I have nothing to tell you
I am sorry
10:53 AM me: CLOVE I NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU. I ALSO NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO TELL WEATHERM4N. FOR INSTANCE, HE PHONED ME LAST NIGHT AND SAID YOU WERE IN PRISON. I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THAT!
HOW CAN WE CHOP THIS MUGU IF WE ARE NOT WORKING TOGETHER?????
10:54 AM dickboi: I told him I was in Police custody- so I can't email or phone him
that he should come down to Abidjan
I feel you and Weatherm4n ARE WORKING AGAINST ME
me: DON'T BE STUPID
10:55 AM dickboi: So I feel I should never trust either of you.
me: ???????
CLOVE HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!?!?!?
dickboi: And that is why you couldn't have sent me the 10K you promised
How can I trust you when you make promises you don't keep
10:56 AM me: WHAT POSSIBLE MOTIVATION COULD I HAVE FOR THAT? LISTEN CHUMMY - I STAND TO LOSE $250K AND A NICE OIL PAINTING IF YOU SCREW THIS UP!!!!!
dickboi: Shocked
This means nothing to me if you can't help me to be strong
10:57 AM now that I am weak
me: ROBERT HAS NOT DISAPPEARED YOU DICKHEAD - HE HAS BEEN OFF SICK WITH A NASTY ILLNESS. HE ACTUALLY SENT ME A VOICEMAIL ON MONDAY BUT I WAS SO BUSY WITH THE RUSSIANS THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO CHECK IT.
10:58 AM ROBBIE IS ONE OF OUR MOST VALUED EMPLOYEES!!!
BLOODY HELL CLOVE - HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING SOMETHING YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE?!?!?!
10:59 AM WHY DOES YOUR WORLD ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO F*CKING COMPLICATED????
dickboi: Ask yourself that question
11:00 AM it is because you and A4LA have left me alone to wallow in my mystery
me: I'VE ASKED MYSELF THAT QUESTION - AND THE ANSWER IS THAT MY LIFE IS VERY SIMPLE.
AND THE ONLY MYSTERY WITH YOU IS WHY YOU MAKE EVERYTHING SUCH HARD WORK FOR EVERYONE!!
11:01 AM dickboi: Why won't be simple when you make someone's life complicated
11:02 AM This chat is not heading anywhere I am sorry I have to go now
it is one talk everyday.
11:03 AM me: CLOVE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS MADE YOUR LIFE COMPLICATED. BY NOW YOU SHOULD BE SIPPING CHAMPAGNE COCKTAILS IN BOUAKE, HAVING SPENT THE MORNING BEING BOUGHT LAVISH GIFTS BY JWW'S DIPPY WIVES. YOU SHOULD BE RECEIVING ONE MILLION US DOLLAZ IN A NICE SUITCASE, TAKING DELIVERY OF AN OLD MASTER PAINTING FOR ME, BEFORE BEING FLOWN HOME IN GREAT LUXURY IN A PRIVATE JET. AND THE REASON THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED IS BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO F*CKING DISORGANISED OR MEAN OR STUPID TO PAY FOR A F*CKING TAXI RIDE!!!!
11:04 AM ISN'T IT?
11:06 AM dickboi: It is because A4LA do not care about an employee outside the shore of UK responsibility
me: NO - IT IS ABOUT *YOU*.
11:07 AM dickboi: Nope it's about A4LA not being supportive of an offshore associate
me: YOU NEED TO LEARN TO 1) TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, AND 2) USE YOUR INITIATIVE. STRIVE FOR THE PRIZE!!!!
dickboi: I did and that has left me stranded
11:08 AM I am rendered very immobile now
me: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
11:09 AM dickboi: if you don't understand it forget it
I will not keep repeating one conversation everytime
11:11 AM me: I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND... WHEN JWW RANG ME, HE ASKED AT LEAST FIVE TIMES: "I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY CLOVE SAYS HE CAN'T AFFORD TO COME TO SEE ME IN BOUAKE, BUT HE CAN AFFORD TO GO HOME TO NIGERIA. IT MAKES NO SENSE!" SO WHAT SHOULD I TELL HIM, CLOVE, THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU AND ME AND MY ORGANISATION LOK STUPID OR DISHONEST OR EVASIVE???
THAT'S WHY I ASK YOU TO EXPLAIN ABOUT BEING "IMMOBILE".
11:12 AM dickboi: If I had the money to go to Bouake at least Weatherm4n wont saying things like that
it is because you never care
me: NO, CLOVE - THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER TO MY VERY SIMPLE QUESTION
11:13 AM dickboi: You think everything is all about g trade
me: EEEEEEEEE
IT'S ABOUT A SIMPLE ANSWER TO A STRAIGHT AND VERY LOGICAL QUESTION!!!
dickboi: immobile means I can't afford to move without money in my hand to pay bills
11:14 AM me: SO HOW COULD YOU GO BACK TO NIGERIA?
dickboi: I don't know
11:15 AM me: SO YOU CAN'T THEN
dickboi: if you say so then it is
I don't live in Nigeria
11:16 AM me: NO CLOVE - I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU SAY
dickboi: what I say doesn't mean anything to you
and wont help.
I asked Weatherm4n to come here in Abidjan if he wanted us to see
11:17 AM He told me to come as quickly as I could to Bouake yesterday that he was leading for Burkina faso
I told him I cant because I was held in police custody
if indeed he cares about me he would come
11:18 AM me: BUT YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE QUESTION. HOW CAN YOU AFFORD TO GO HOME, IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO GO TO BOUAKE?????
dickboi: God will make a way Confused
As for going to Bouake I wont ever
11:19 AM unless someone sends me money
me: BUT IF GOD MAKES A WAY FOR YOU TO GO HOME, YOU COULD USE THAT TO GOTO BOUAKE!!!
dickboi: I might get to Bouake and he had say he is in Burkina faso and that would double my problem
I would never go to Bouake even if you sugar coat Clove a million times
11:20 AM I will only go there if you send money
period
me: SO YOU ARE REFUSING AN ORDER?
dickboi: what order???
me: TO GO TO BOUKE AND GET THE MONEY AND THE PAINTING FROM THE MUGU.
11:21 AM dickboi: oh yes
I am not going because you are not straightforward and honest
if you are I would have been to Bouake since a few days ago
11:22 AM me: CLOVE DO YOU WANT ME TO BE STRAIGHTFORWARD AND HONEST? HINT: YOU WILL NOT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.
dickboi: honesty is the best policy no matter how hurtful it may sound
11:23 AM Tell me you have been misleading me about Weatherm4n and that both of you have been working against me that would be a great news
11:24 AM I am very much ready to invite Captain Malcom to Golden Tulip if Weatherm4n business is over sort of
me: OK THEN: I HAVE SIX THINGS TO SAY TO YOU. I WILL BE HONEST AND STRAIGHTFORWARD. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.
dickboi: Go on and I know you are happy wasting my time
Just go ahead

11:25 AM me: 1. I GENUINELY THOUGHT THAT YOU HAD THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME A GREAT OGA - A LEADER OF MEN WHO WOULD CHOP MUGUS FOR TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLAZ.
11:26 AM dickboi: I am very much and not when a mugu is stupid or you connive to work against me
imagine he fooled me twice
11:27 AM and you think it is fun.

me: 2. HOWEVER, I FIND THAT YOUR DISHONESTY, EVASIVENESS AND IMPATIENT SMALL-TIME GREED MARK YOU OUT FOR LIFE AS A NIGERIAN VILLAGE 419 SCAMMER WHO CAN NEVER SEE BEYOND HIS NEXT $5K WESTERN UNION TRANSFER.
11:28 AM dickboi: that's false
11:29 AM you have been a bloody f*cking liar who would not help an associate achieve a united goal even though you made promise
11:30 AM I have had to abandon Captain M4lcolm business for Weatherm4n yet you can't help facilitate the process

11:31 AM me: 3. WEATHERM4N IS ONE OF OUR BEST PROSPECTS. I HAVE ALREAY CHOPPED $3M FROM HIM, AND THERE IS A LOT MORE TO COME. BUT YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF CLOSING EVEN THE SIMPLEST FACE-TO-FACE DEAL. ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IS HIDE BEHIND THE COWARDLY ANONYMITY OF THE WU TRANSFER..
dickboi: yet mock me and my bitter experiences here

11:32 AM me: 4. YOU ARE A COMPLETE DRAMA QUEEN. YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A SOFTIE TO TAKE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST DISCOMFORT. THE WORDS "NO PAIN, NO GAIN", MEAN NOTHING TO YOU.
dickboi: If I was incapable would I never be in Abidjan???
ever

11:33 AM me: 5. YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK.
11:34 AM dickboi: every link can be weak but some other contacts make them strong it depends on the circumstance
do you think you can ever be strong in yourself without links??????

11:35 AM me: 6. YOU'RE FIRED. F*CK OFF AND DIE. GO AND WASTE SOMEBODY ELSE'S TIME AND MONEY. FOOL!

[ Very Happy That feels better!]

[he's struggling to make sense now...]

dickboi: because you are so full of lies
and you never keep your promise.
11:36 AM and yet you work against me.
Well I have one think to tell you before I go:
11:37 AM Weatherm4n told me he is coming to Abidjan today because I told him I am in a police net; if he doesnt show up as agreed; that will be the last you had hear from me
11:38 AM A4LA has never been any help in my life, rather complications and yet you almost caused me by contacts because of your lies.

Well, he wasn't expecting that!

This was followed up by a note to young Robbie, cc'd to dickboi to rub it in:

Quote:
R

Trust you are feeling better and fully on the mend. Apologies for the mix-up with your voicemail message on Monday - entirely my fault. Sorry I got so cross.

Robbie you must not under any circumstances make a transfer of a single penny to Clove. Even if he tells you to.

Also, you will no longer report to him as your line manager. I will decide who will be your new boss later this week.

In the meantime you will take orders from me and me alone. This makes sense anyway, because we have to get those Russian bank transfers sorted out asap.

Best regards

C

The game enters a new phase... Very Happy

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To all involved in this bait:

You have me sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next update (my F5 key is starting to wear out Smile)

Seriously though, this is amazing to read and to watch unfold.

*takes hat off*

clapping bow_down

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the good news is that three hours after being fired, dickboi is still in Abidjan firing off e-mails - including this one to Capt M4lcolm where he kindly starts to organise his next safari!! Rolling Eyes

He copied this to Sir Ch4rles, presumably in a desparate attempt to demonstrate his value to A4LA.

Quote:
Captain Macolm,

I am indeed very sorry for the delay. I have been away on the core objectives that the Ethiopia project entails for our company to excel which includes setting up power boosters in remote villages of Gend4le and the Oromi4 province.

You shall have investment documents soon. David C0nti has been quite busy too in this project and the new challenges we face . The delay thus far will be worth your while I assure you.

Please be prepared for a short travel to Ghana soon, so you can meet our investment account director on foreign affairs. Your financial advisor Mr. Richard He4d has taken notice. I learnt he is going to help you co-ordinate the investment possibilities. Thank you. Your investment in our company will be worth every inch of your investment cost. In every 1 million USD invested, you shall attract 31 percent return within 2-3 years interval.

H4fiz 0guns

This is very good news. If getting fired had been the final straw, he would have f*cked off back to Nigeria by now. Instead, he is wasting more time and money in darkest Abidjan whilst trying to ingratiate himself to Sir Ch4rles. This also suggests that he hasn't given up on the Weatherm4n safari either. Onwards and downwards! Very Happy

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninastian, even though you only seem to be able to work DQ's names into your chats ( Wink ), I still absolutely LOVE to read them!! You do it better than anyone else I have seen. The way you play dickboi is a sight to behold!!

I am so glad you are running him through the shredder. This safari just makes my day!

Dippy Wife #2 Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In reading that chat I had the vague impression that dickboi was just a tiny bit discouraged. I'm not sure why I read it that way, just a gut feeling I guess. Wink

I'm glad that getting fired has perked him up a bit. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bluth wanted to wake up David last night just to annoy him some more. So Sleepless called the lad who said he was in jail. Smile

http://www.4shared.com/file/94937550/3c3e9842/SamanthaJonesWakesUpDavidSherman.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I felt like David needed a non-productive reason to wake up in the middle of the night. Thanks for helping out with that call Sleepless and SlapHappy! Very Happy

As of now I am letting David stew for a bit today. I told him I was coming to Abidjan and I'm trying to think of how I will play this one. Either way, unless he left earlier I think he's up for another night in Abidjan! Laughing

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What if Robbie wasn't really sick...and was actually going to meet the W3atherman to chop dickboi out of the picture?

R0bbie would certainly win Employee of the Year if he was to get the painting....
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BuilderBob - That is a good idea, however I think Ninastian might want to keep the dolla chopping down for a bit. In the past another A4LA employee chopped Dickhead for $200k and he still hasn't shut up about it! Rolling Eyes

We're hoping that he'll come crawling back soon like he always does. No need to add further complications that would result in him severing his ties completely. There are still many other modalities that need to be completed that were put on hold while he took this little journey of his... Twisted Evil

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The call was great, that boi needed to get up! Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No news from dickboi overnight, so maybe he has begun the long journey back to Nigeria.

Anyway, this will cheer him up. Just before he fired him, Sir C told dickboi that he was in the running for the A4LA Employee of the Year award. Could he possibly have won it?... Confused

Looks like the result has just been announced, and circulated to all A4LA staff:

Quote:
Dear Colleagues

Yes - it's that most wonderful time of the year, when we announce our Champi0n Colleague, our most Complete Co-w0rker, our foremost Exce11ent Employee...

Before I open the metaphorical envelope, however, I would like to thank each and every one of you for playing such a huge role in what has been a record year for A4LA. Our total net income since 1 April 2008 has been more than three time that of the previous financial year - and we still have another week to go! In very broad terms, the financial highlights for 2008-9 look something like this:

Total investment fund5 received from clients (all countries): £77m - of which 60% from the UK, 20% USA, 20% rest of world
Exceptional receipt of fund5 for temporary management: £410m
Total fund5 under management (including exceptionals): £840m
Total retainers and other pr0fessional fees received from clients (all countries): £45m - of which 75% from the UK, 15% USA, 10% rest of world
Total operating costs (including commissi0n, interest payments to clients): £48m
Total payments to A4LA Directors, Consultants, Associates and contract staff: £38m (average of over £2m per person - the highest ever! - and no-one earned less than £340,000) [twist that knife... Twisted Evil ]

You don't need me to tell you what a fantastic achievement this is.

You will notice the second item in the list above. This relates to a large amount of funds (mostly US Dollar) which derive from a family concern looking to find a home urgently for their private wealth. [I have convinced dickboi that these funds are from the Mad0ff family Very Happy ] I must admit that it was a pleasant and somewhat humbling surprise to be awarded this great honour - but it did cause quite a few logistical problems for A4LA, since none of our existing investment channels could cope with such a large and sudden influx of cash.

Which brings me to the winner of this year's Employee of the Year Award. You will recall that just over a month ago, I put out an urgent call for al A4LA staff to give me details of any private or business contacts they had, whose bank accounts could be used to receive a share of these funds. There is a saying - when the going gets tough, the tough get going. Well, at this point one of our people stepped forward and put at A4LA's disposal the bank accounts of a range of his international contacts. This man provided details about the individuals concerned, to help put my mind at rest as to their suitability. He also worked tirelessly to act as a communicatoin channel between A4LA and the account holders, skillfully managing to build mutual trust and understanding, whilst at the same time identifying, anticipating, avoiding and (where needed) solving a huge range of problems and uncertainties. He also helped to protect our new partners from regulatory and law enforcement risk, as well as securing reasonable commission rates for A4LA. All in all, a fantastic achievement! [sounds a bit like dickboi, don't you think?? Very Happy ]

So, step forward a most well-deserved winner of the 2008-9 A4LA Employee of the Year Award:

Mr Robbie L0blaw!!!!!

Robbie, it will be my pleasure to present you with our thanks and appreciation, as well as a cheque for £150,000 which I trust you will spend wisely! Oh - and you are welcome to stay as a guest in the A4LA suite at the D0rchester at A4LA's expense for up to ten nights in the coming year, providing it has not been booked for official use.

So please could everyone join with me in congratulating young Robbie, who I am confident will very soon be joining the ranks of the Directors at A4LA and helping take the company on to even greater things!!

And to those of you who didn't win the award this time round - there is always next year!!!! Meanwhile thank you for your loyalty, dedication and discretion. A4LA will continue to look after you and reward you handsomely for your efforts.

Have a great day!

Sir Ch4rles

Copied to all A4LA Directors, staff and contractors

Damn - pipped at the post. Rolling Eyes Oh - and fired too...

Last edited by Ninastian on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

supreme oga wrote:
Mr Robbie L0blaw!!!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Oh that'll put a kink in his condom!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an email last night and our friend David is still trying to pretend he is in police custody by not responding. So I called him up and shouted at him a lot. I'll post it soon. He's still in Abidjan, though! Very Happy

Edit to add some audio: Click!

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

GnarlySpoof
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking about another angle you could play here. dckboi's claim is for $5K -well coming from Africa I can tell you that that is a ridiculous amount of money. He could not have spent more than a few hundred dollars on his safari (except for promising to pay the driver's expenses for one year). Now I don't live in Nigeria but a trip in SA of say around 1000km would not cost more than about $150 at most - of course these are shared public taxis (mini-buses) so perhaps if he booked a taxi to himself it would cost more. I doubt that he booked a personal driver though - but you can claim that you think he is lying. Also I expect our lad would be in cheap accomodation which you could pick up here in SA for around $10-$20 per day.

Perhaps Ch4arles can re-establish contact claiming that he knows that dickboi is lying about his expenses and that this whole thing has been a trial for him to learn to be honest with his 0ga.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That sounds like as good a story as any! Thanks for the suggestion.

N

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GnarlySpoof wrote:
I was thinking about another angle you could play here.......

You're getting more evil with every minute you spend here, I think we're having a good influence on you...

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has an answer for everything, doesn't he? Rolling Eyes

I wrote:
I rushed straight to Abidjan today and the driver took us right to the police station and guess what? That's right, neither you nor Charles was there. When I asked about you the police looked at us like we were ghosts! They had never heard of you in all of their life! We even had them call around in Abidjan and no one knew of you being held in custody!

Please tell me what is going on as I am very confused right now. Didn't you tell me that you and Charles had been taken into custody??

We are now in Abidjan, but I want you to write me an explanation of what is going on before we meet. This is all very confusing to me.

Worried,

Mr. Sh3rman wrote:
After your call a few moments ago, I had to plead with Tina's brother who I told you was a soldier who lost one of his sight in the Liberia war, that I needed to e-mail you and explain a few crucial matters to you. I just read your e-mail and as such I have only a few moments to respond to you. You must know this Zekel guf is responsible for our arrest. That is ina's immediate younger brother's name. In my opinion, he took our indebtedness issues upon himself than Jackson and Tina took it. I guess they gave him the "go ahead" to treat us like slaves.

Of course we were taken in police custody- it was Zekel- Tina's brother's doing. Maybe he didn't register our case in the police file that may be the reason the Abidjan police authorities you visited could not have been able to identify us. If truly you are in Abidjan now; we are somewhere around Koussami Remblaise. We care kept in private room as though we were held hostage. Please you need to help us. We are without any food or drink just because we could not afford to pay Jackson as promised.

If you will call me and tell me where you are; I might be able to convince them to go find you so you could pay them so Charles and I can be free. This Ivorian people are very cruel especially over monetary issues.

I don't have time to write more. I may never have time to e-mail you again. I think this opportunity I am given now to write you is indeed great to explain to you at least where I am or have been since the last 48 hours.

Very devastated.

DramaQueen... you have some competition over that name! Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Dickboi's got DQ beat by a mile in the Drama Category, even after the very mushy Valentine's thread of DQ's. At least DQ has an on/off switch! This guy never stops. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic