SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this person known to anyone.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She is a very caring vlad.

I wrote about our horrendous weather in UK. Quite a longwinded copy n paste montage of news and events and received a touching reply.

Quote:
Hello sweet Willy!!!Thank you very much for your letter, i value that you have written it to me inspite of bad conditions. Willy i ask you please do be careful. The weather disasters are terrible,please do be careful!!!

With my best regards,Tatty

And loving too.

Quote:
Hello nice Willy!!!Today is St Valentine's Day and i am very happy that this holiday is my holiday because i realize that i become falling in love with you, because you are so wise and mature you are like my dream man whom i was looking for and now i am very happy that we have found each other and really hope that we will be happy at least we will be stay good friends;) My soul is full of great feelings and emotions,dear Willyyour letter struck me and now i am full of power, because you my dear give me the power and give me the air to breath!!! Thank you my sweet for such a great feeling that i have never experienced before!!! Hope that you will have a great weekend and will have a good rest;) With my best regards, Tatty

And is careful mom doesn't read her mail. Embarassed

Quote:
Hi, my sweety!My sweet Willy!!!
May I call you my sweety? it sounds so nice... I like all those tender
pet-names, and when I feel sympathy to the person, I like to display
my affection. As soon as I can show my affection to you only in
words I want to tell you as many tender things as i am able to compose! is it ok?
By the way, I had a serious talk with my Mum about you. And I told
her that we are communicating with you through the Internet. At first
she was very surprised because she can't imagine how it is possible to
communicate through the computer. She can hardly imagine what the
Internet is and how it works. oh, my Mum is so kind, but she is so
naive and she is the person of older generation and it is difficult
for her to belive that the world has changed so much! and that there
are so many unknown events and electronics! but somehow I managed to
persuade her that I am not joking and I showed her some of your
letters (only a small part of the 1st one, don't worry, she didn't
read it, my Mum never read the letters which are addressed not to her).

PMLS Willy is such a gentleman, he hardly ever mentions lustful intentions, well not often. Wink Razz

Same photos, mom a teacher, [email protected]

Her favourite film "Lilja 4-ever" with Oksana Akinshina in the main role.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Vlad only cares about you knowing that if you were to be hurt his chances of stealing from you will dwindle Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i had been emailing this lady up until 7th last month and get this i get a messege from her "friend" Smile Margarita from the same city it seems like she knows her.. folling the link she provided is pretty sus because the page is over two years old.. her english is also not as good as some of the letters i had received from tatyana... so while shes been emailing you and about to visit you she has two broken legs and facial injuries hmmm yeah right!!

but this is a different email address which is [email protected] (Google this for more info) i originally met her on www.fubar.com

[ No Subject ]
MARGARITA <[email protected]>
Tuesday, 3 March, 2009 17:05:38

hello, mr <deleted> My name is Margarita and I am tanya's friend.
she gave me your email adress to use this email adress to inform you
that she was seriously hit by a driver of Lada 12 on her way to the
airport.

Road accident in Moscow: car knocks down 2
Tatyana was on her way to
the aiport and she used a private taxi to get there. 4 those who were
hurt in the road accident were immediately hospitalized.Among those
who were hurt is Tatyana Sokolova, The incident occurred on 7th of
Ferbruary. The driver and the owner of a lada 12 car turned out to be
drunk( according to the expertise) and he lost driving skills on the
road. http://englishrussia.com/?p=1624

she stays at local hospital now and she was transferred just yesterday
from Moscow. Her both knees are broken, and she got some face
injuries. she implored me to write you all about that and she really
cares about you.Margarita

weareborg wrote:
Just dragged this thread out of the past, It would seem WE are coming on a trip. This romance has been churning along for a few months, It's off script, most of the time, but today , this arrived.

Quote:
As for my trip,has she fallen down the stairs i have already started doing a visa and an international passport, i have paid for it already, well there's a revelation now i will have to pay for a ticket $1771.and very reasonable it is too and insuarance list, but for the insuarance i will pay soon cause i will be a bel to get a part of my salary soon, as for a ticket, i send you the information about the dates and ticket, but i am not sure that i will be able to pay for it because it is too expensive for me, well there's a serprise because of a crisis, euro and dollar grow and the ruble is very cheap.

Trip fare: 470 Euro. (+ airport taxes) adt.

Total: 1 adt. ticket(s) x (470 Euro . + 444 Euro.) = 914 Euro. (including taxes)

Trip segment: Moscow (MOW) -> Sydney (SYD)

Airline: Air China Flight: CA910

Depart: 10 March 2009, 18:35, Sheremetyevo Arpt
Arrive: 11 March 2009, 07:00, Beijing Capital Arpt

Seats: Economy class

<<<<-- connection Beijing (BJS) -->>>>

Airline: Air China Flight: CA173
Depart: 11 March 2009, 15:15, Beijing Capital Arpt
Arrive: 12 March 2009, 06:15, Sydney Kingsford Smith Arpt

Travel time: 27 h. 40 m.
Trip segment: Sydney (SYD) -> Moscow (MOW)

Airline: Air China Flight: CA174

Depart: 24 March 2009, 21:00, Sydney Kingsford Smith Arpt
Arrive: 25 March 2009, 05:40, Beijing Capital Arpt

<<<<-- connection Beijing (BJS) -->>>>

Airline: Air China Flight: CA909

Depart: 25 March 2009, 13:15, Beijing Capital Arpt
Arrive: 25 March 2009, 16:25, Sheremetyevo Arpt

Seats: Economy class she gets to sit on the floor

Travel time: 27 h. 25 m.

Shit, it's only staying for 10 days. hardly seems worth it. That's like getting a packet of chocolate biccies and being told to only nibble on them.

But for some strange reason, it won't ask for money, It's waiting for me to offer, and that's not about to happen any time soon.

I'd better reply and tell it just how disappointed I am, that it's only coming for 10 days. [wipes tears of keyboard Crying or Very sad ] When we could have such a wonderful time. I might get it to arrive a bit later, when the Potato crops due for harvest, Then it can earn a few bob, Now there's an idea. Wink
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We know all about the red headed wonder, who by the way is in fact a woman, and can be quite nasty, so I'm informed, If you go to the start of this thread you will see I've been at her since early December. I think you will find that she is also married, to a fellow scammer, who without a doubt is your ''Margarita"
She has told me on a number of occasions that she is a paediatrician at a children's hospital in Moscow, But has a lot of difficulty in producing her
medicinal qualifications, For some strange reason it would seem it has a great deal of trouble asking for money, or it has an agenda of softening up, and then will go in for a big kill. It also comes and goes with the scripted replies. But if she does ask for money ignore it and change the subject.

But all that aside I can report that she is alive and well and also in one piece. This arrived today, it would seem the poor loves been tucked up in bed with a bad cold for the last 3 days.

Quote:
Hello my dear sweet man!
I am so sorry that i couldn't write you before, the matter is that ø have got such a serious cold that i stayed in bed for 3 days with a high temperature, and i couldn't do anything with it though i am a doctor, it is such a virus here hat some people even have a temperature for a week and more and today one man whom i know was taken to the hospital because he couldn't do anything with a temperature for 13 days, it is very difficult to have a high temperature, as for me , it is not so large now but i feel not very well still, i didn't go to work and today it is the first time when i came into the street only witht thó aim to come to the Internet caffe and write you that i am ok and miss you very much, so that you didn't think that i forgot you, ok?!
I will treat myself very hard today and i hope tomorrow i will be able to return back to my work, because i really worry about these my small patients who may suffer from this horrible illness too...

Let me know what is new with you? I was thinking of you a lot and i really dream about being with you!

I will wait for your letter.

Yours, Tatyana

I have found with her, IF your sympatric it goes a long way, But if she's has a little accident, she's working a different script to the one she used on me.
I have no idea how long a broken leg takes to heal, but I expect she will be fully rcovered next week.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're feling inclined, why not state that you were so shocked to hear about the accident and you're on your way there to meet her and help with the hospital bills. Once sorted (s)he can come back to good old Anstiralalla together

just a thought

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is This bait going any where? The information is published, and the job done. Maybe better to move on and get the next one to publish. It is doing minimal damage now so consider going for maximum kill rather than something ending up to be less than useful. Of course you could get it to send you a new email addy because the one you use is bouncing. Yesterdays quota of 43 emails to it bounced back and the one it got is the only one successful. Phew ! And don't forget to add a friends invite using email address, to My Space, MYB, Hi5, Tagged etc which will pull more activities on the address you have.

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes is see, read that article, im trying to work on this margarita at the moment from another emails address and seeing if i can extract some more info out of her/he/it whatever. From what i understand scammers are too busy reading emails to pay attention to what emails they have send and ive seen Tanya registered with many other dating sites and swinger sites, and even an anti-scam dating website tho i dare say i will get a reply from her.. Still its nice to know she is well Smile LOL ... i will keep you informed if i find out any more on these... thanks for the info

weareborg wrote:
We know all about the red headed wonder, who by the way is in fact a woman, and can be quite nasty, so I'm informed, If you go to the start of this thread you will see I've been at her since early December. I think you will find that she is also married, to a fellow scammer, who without a doubt is your ''Margarita"
She has told me on a number of occasions that she is a paediatrician at a children's hospital in Moscow, But has a lot of difficulty in producing her
medicinal qualifications, For some strange reason it would seem it has a great deal of trouble asking for money, or it has an agenda of softening up, and then will go in for a big kill. It also comes and goes with the scripted replies. But if she does ask for money ignore it and change the subject.

But all that aside I can report that she is alive and well and also in one piece. This arrived today, it would seem the poor loves been tucked up in bed with a bad cold for the last 3 days.

Quote:
Hello my dear sweet man!
I am so sorry that i couldn't write you before, the matter is that ø have got such a serious cold that i stayed in bed for 3 days with a high temperature, and i couldn't do anything with it though i am a doctor, it is such a virus here hat some people even have a temperature for a week and more and today one man whom i know was taken to the hospital because he couldn't do anything with a temperature for 13 days, it is very difficult to have a high temperature, as for me , it is not so large now but i feel not very well still, i didn't go to work and today it is the first time when i came into the street only witht thó aim to come to the Internet caffe and write you that i am ok and miss you very much, so that you didn't think that i forgot you, ok?!
I will treat myself very hard today and i hope tomorrow i will be able to return back to my work, because i really worry about these my small patients who may suffer from this horrible illness too...

Let me know what is new with you? I was thinking of you a lot and i really dream about being with you!

I will wait for your letter.

Yours, Tatyana

I have found with her, IF your sympatric it goes a long way, But if she's has a little accident, she's working a different script to the one she used on me.
I have no idea how long a broken leg takes to heal, but I expect she will be fully rcovered next week.
chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Im working on it... i want to see if i can extract as much info from her friend as I can. Im not letting this one get away. Muhahaha!!! Very Happy

internationalchrysis wrote:
If you're feling inclined, why not state that you were so shocked to hear about the accident and you're on your way there to meet her and help with the hospital bills. Once sorted (s)he can come back to good old Anstiralalla together

just a thought
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Began Steele wrote:
Is This bait going any where? The information is published, and the job done. Maybe better to move on and get the next one to publish.

.I'm sorry I don't agree, The fact that we have her "off-script" and actually replying with an e-mail, is reason enough to keep going, While she's wasting her time with us is reason in itself to keep plugging away. The idea of any bait is to occupy there time, regardless of where it may or may not be going.

Are you saying that once it gets a bit static, we should simply reject the bait as non-productive and move on, There-by forgoing the chance to wait for the money requests.

As for posting a progression of replies from the subject, This does help others and warns them of what to expect, as in the case of our friend "chromeneaon " or are you saying that, that is also counter productive.

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MARGARITA <[email protected]> AddFriday, 6 March, 2009 17:00:09

Hello Mr. <deleted>. Tatjana is better now. but her both knees are broken.
and she has scratches on a face. i promice to inform you about everything.
Regards, Margarita

MARGARITA <[email protected]> AddSaturday, 7 March, 2009 15:48:44

Mr. <deleted>. Tatyana will not be able to write you letters for
some weeks. She needs surgery for a knee. I will allow youto know
all details on Tuesday. Margo

the second response i had from when i had subsequently send tatyana a sympathetic email FOR when she is "better" so this other person didnt pay attention to what I actually wrote.

I emailed margarita again last night because she didnt get back to me in a week.

I have also sent Margarita an introductory email posing as someone else she supposedly wrote to.. i know the russians are smart but i am trying to work with the assumption that they are so busy emailing people that they would not remember what they sent from where... just have to wait now......

I have a feeling that she is not using the sok7007 email address but googling Tatyana80 yields some interesting profiles..... Smile
chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: Me
Sent: Wednesday, 18 March, 2009 10:17:27
Subject: TATYANA'S LETTER

My sweet and lovely man Chris...It's midday here and I made up my mind
to write you a letter...as you know I am at hospital now,and I can't send
any letters...Chris, first of all. I am suffering for many days now because
I couldn't write to you and express my apologise because of my delay...I am sorry
Chris that I didn't shifted your expectations...I am sorry that it happened so
and I am feeling very sorry that I made you feel anxious and mixed up.Darling, my Chris,
I am typing from laptop of one lady that stays at the same hospital also...and I asked
Margo to come here with her memorytick card and send this letter to you...It seems to me
now that I miss this part of our romance...I mean our letters.
Chris, I don't know if you could ever forgive me...I know that I made you suffer...
but the accident was really serious. I have a inner iron disk in my knee...
Of course, if I would have a choice between virtual romance and reality( even
boring sometimes) I will definitely choose real life with you...hugs, kisses,
embarasses, whisperings, touches, mornings, nights, breakfasts, dinners, candles,
post-cards, love notes on the refrigerator...I would love to share my life with you.
And all these pleasant things are waiting for us with the greatest impatience.
if you still accept me...Chris...
My sweet angel, you just simply can't imagine how much I need you and these precious
moments. Sometimes I feel myself very lonely, especially during nights, when I feel
that this hospital bed turned out to be the coldest place on the Earth. I am really tired
of sleeping without you and sharing these lonely nights with...noone. I would like to be with you
right now, because of time difference it would be an early morning in your country, and
I will run into your house, screaming out your name...and I will find you, lost and confused
somewhere in your house, looking at me in strange way after your sleep...I would love to
give you a soft and passionate kiss...Chris may be on Friday I will be able to go out for
a weekend. And I promise I will give you a call...do you still want me??? Please tell me...
I love you, Chris...
Your Tatyana

I just think its amazing how miraculous her recovery and oh the drama... im playing sweet with her at the moment... my god i wish i had a REAL girlfriend who was this passionate!!!! LOL Laughing

this one is going to be interesting.... she has not mentioned anything about surgery costs yet Rolling Eyes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

chromeneaon wrote:

I just think its amazing how miraculous her recovery and oh the drama...

Whats a couple of broken legs between friends,

Quote:

im playing sweet with her at the moment... my god i wish i had a REAL girlfriend who was this passionate!!!! LOL Laughing

I had an X like her once but then she changed from a little Tadpol into a bloody frog

Have you compaired the headers of the ''evil twins' to the headers i posted in the first post on this thread. Please tell me if there all one of the same.

Resistance is futile

chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, somewhat different , one major difference ive noticed is the absence of:

X-Mailer: The Bat! (v3.99.27) Professional...

What are ya thinking?
Would this indicate more on where they are sending the emails from??? Ive been trying to find some listing on cyber cafes in Kazan but is there any suggestion that they ARE in fact sending them from a cafe at all. Tatyana mentioned the cyber cafe, tho some scammers ask for money for its usage, tatyana didnt.

In all of Tanya's and margaritas it does not appear and margaritas headers are same too... both having EHLO.

I can possibly expect a call from her at some point this weekend... oh it will be nice to hear her voice again LOL.

the headers are as follows:

From TATYANA Thu Jan 22 16:01:53 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta129.mail.ird.yahoo.com from=rambler.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 81.19.66.30 (EHLO mxb.rambler.ru) (81.19.66.30)
by mta129.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:01:55 +0000
Received: from maild.rambler.ru (maild.rambler.ru [81.19.66.33])
by mxb.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8E48F1B63B2
for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:01:54 +0300 (MSK)
Received: from acer4.mshome.net (unknown [91.144.161.153])
(Authenticated sender: [email protected])
by maild.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id D42B08443C
for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:01:52 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 19:01:53 +0300
Reply-To: TATYANA <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Of course you call me!!!!!!!!!!!!
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------ECF0128D205D7"
Content-Length: 111433

From MARGARITA Wed Mar 18 10:17:27 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta155.mail.ukl.yahoo.com
from=rambler.ru; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);
from=rambler.ru; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 81.19.66.27 (EHLO mailc.rambler.ru) (81.19.66.27)
by mta155.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP;
Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:17:24 +0000
Received: from acer4.mshome.net (unknown [91.144.161.143])
(Authenticated sender: [email protected])
by mailc.rambler.ru (Postfix) with ESMTP id DA6E66245FA
for < xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:17:23 +0300 (MSK)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:17:27 +0300
Reply-To: MARGARITA <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: < xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Subject: TATYANA'S LETTER
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Length: 5061

weareborg wrote:
chromeneaon wrote:

I just think its amazing how miraculous her recovery and oh the drama...

Whats a couple of broken legs between friends,

Quote:

im playing sweet with her at the moment... my god i wish i had a REAL girlfriend who was this passionate!!!! LOL Laughing

I had an X like her once but then she changed from a little Tadpol into a bloody frog

Have you compaired the headers of the ''evil twins' to the headers i posted in the first post on this thread. Please tell me if there all one of the same.
Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing
chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Ip trace of headers got me here.

and so far im at a dead end but... im going to try and push further if i find anymore information.

you can see where im going with this? just want to see if its possible to go further, if possible.. Smile

IP address [?]: 91.144.161.191 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP address country: Russian Federation
IP address state: Mariy-El
IP address city: Yoshkar-ola
IP address latitude: 56.636902
IP address longitude: 47.871101
ISP of this IP [?]: ER-Telecom
Organization: ZAO Company ER-Telecom Yoshkar-Ola address space
Host of this IP: [?]: net161.144.91-191.yoladom.ru [Whois] [Trace]
Local time in Russian Federation: 2009-03-20 00:49
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm beginning to wonder if in fact it's the same person, Can you send me a photo, or post one on here, or are they the same as the ones I posted at the start of this thread. It could of cause be two different people using the same set of stolen photo's

Typing in your [email protected] into google, brings up a bit of info, Much of which can't or won't access [ www.global7russia.com ] But this site will give you a load of script, from the little charmer,
http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f4517.shtml?p=1 Is Tatyana Sokolova a common name in Russia.

As for her mate, the delightful MARGARITA [email protected], Romance scam has a load on her together with photo's
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9020

I was thinking that perhaps when they hit a target, and start to go off script for the kill, they may well drop the mass mailer thing and just work one on one. But even today, my little pleasure dome is still using a mass mailer [ X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.14.2) Professional ] And still after all this time, there is no request for money. All I'm getting is small talk,, I mean does this sound like she has two broken pegs

Quote:
Hello darling!!! I already got used to name you with nice and pleasant words....darling, honey, sweety.....but don't worry....i will never forget your name.
How are you doing today I really hope you are well
As for me, it seems that start feeling better that last several days, and it makes me feel glad...because i reallu tired of that kind of disease....i hate feel seak...i got used to work much and i simply don't have any time to be ill..when when it happens to me, i become very angry to myself that it happens because it is very difficult to stay energetic and active, but i usually try to be in a good mood because i know that if i am in a depression, it will never help me to become strong anâ healthy. I have heard such words: Broken spirit dries the bones. I really agree with that because all is possible and much depends on us only because we are the rulers of this life, and i know that as for our meeting we are able to do our best for it, and i really hope that we will do it and will meet in the end because i can't be without you anymore....
Please write me back, i miss you very much!

Yours, Tatyana

Resistance is futile

chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heya yes I in addition to many others i have received the same photos, including the picture of her mother.

the first link on your post is in fact a profile i submitted on her and all her letters. but your Tatyana seems to be

Tatyana mentioned her job, the economic crisis quite frequently and also Vladrmir Putin and talked about watching old soviet movies with her mother. She did sometimes feel really down about not being able to emailing me on sundays because the cyber cafe was closed, its hard to tell if they are the same person at the moment i think.

Towards the last letter i received from her before the "accident" (baring in mind i know for a fact that she was never in moscow) she didn't send pictures so much but short video clips less than a few seconds long, some of the pictures she sent were still versions of the videos in mp4 format..

She seems to be keen to come to visit on major holidays when i was talking with her so id give it a bit of time.

Ive uploaded all the pics and videos to photobucket.

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/BlackNeon_/?action=view¤t=P1020377_toMP4-1.flv

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/BlackNeon_/?action=view¤t=P1020383.flv

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/BlackNeon_/?action=view¤t=P1020416-1.flv

Along with all the photos i have:

chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

she is also on this site im registered with, i seem to get quite a few hits from the Ukrain on but Tayana Sokolova appears to be here too

Screen Dump I took yesterday morning

Her old fubar account still appears in google tho she deleted this at the beginning of Feb when i type in her username, strangely enough so does my still active profile. what goes on the net stays on the net i suppose

Last edited by chromeneaon on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that, I would say it's two different people using the same set of photo's.
As the script background is different, mine works in a childerns hospital, and preports to be a Doctor, but won't talk about her work, or give free consolations. Mine also doesn't talk about money, were just good friends, and in love while your's talks about nothing else..

Resistance is futile

chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ur welcome dude...yes I guess it would depend on how many tatyana Sokolovas there are in kazan, may be a common name.. she sometimes mentioned her work but very little... with the mail headers being different probably different scammers without doubt.. did she email you from a cyber cafe or from work???

im pretty sure the lady on the phone is same who wrote the emails she sometimes called me to tell me she sent a letter to me. with her accident this one has just suddenly changed i wonder if it's just margarita writing now or if she has just stopped using templates ?? hmmm

also have a look at this lady

http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?id=4995

weareborg wrote:
Thanks for that, I would say it's two different people using the same set of photo's.
As the script background is different, mine works in a childerns hospital, and preports to be a Doctor, but won't talk about her work, or give free consolations. Mine also doesn't talk about money, were just good friends, and in love while your's talks about nothing else..
chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

actually i wanted to ask a few things

how often is she writing to you? tanya always wrote to me straight after work or on her days off.. ever so often would be on call to the hospital in evenings so the mail was shorter than usual.. shed talk about living with her aunt an her mom over the christmas period, aslo talked about Russian traditions such as the russian baths and Russian Orthodox traditions as well as the occasional politics.

Im going to see what happens with Tatyana when she starts emailing me from her normal address. In addition ive found hospital facilities and cyber cafes in the area to try and triangulate an area she uses frequently but thats neither here nor there as im certain her address is fake too because I sent chocolates and christmas card and she claimed to not have received them
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how often is she writing to you?

I make all my baits wait for replies, it slows the bait down and drags it out longer, I get an e-mail every other day, But nothing in a sunday, as the cafe is closed. She has told me a number of times that she visits the cafe on her way home.
I think she spends all day there, as replies are very regular.

I am begining to think she might be running a baiting ring, with more then one person writing replies, thats why there is more then one script.
The link you posted [stop scammers] is spot on correct

Do any of these quotes ring any bells with the script she is sending you,,

Quote:
My name is Tatyana
and I live in a small Russian city which is called Kazan.
I was born on the 01/01/80.

I live together with my Mother, my Father died when I was 15.
He was crossing the street at the criss-cross, but unfortunately the driver
was drunk and he didn't notice my Dad...

I entered the medical University, which was
located in Nizhnij Novgorod and
after graduating from it with honous I came back to Kazan and was
offered a vacancy in our Hospital.

I will be forcing the issue // relationship and telling her that I am planning a work relatted visit to her part iof the world, and perhaps we can meet up. then I'll have a little accident bording the plane

Resistance is futile

chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep all of them are present in here initial email when i sent her my first messege after she messeged me off fubar.com, she was "uncomfortable" in using the site so we didnt exchange letters there. tho i did see her online quite often actually and there was only one guy in her friends list, from canada, tho i dont think that is significant as such..

Quote:

TATYANA <[email protected]>
Thursday, 13 November, 2008 18:19:00

Hi, my new friend! Friendly speaking I feel a bit confused, because I
have never wrote the man through the Internet and I even don't know
what to start with... Well, I will start from the very beginning. My
name is Tatyana and I live in a big Russian city which is called
Kazan. this is a very nice place especially in summer and there are a
lot of good people here. I was born on the 01/01/80. I am 28 years
old, and I think that this is very nice age to start new life! I work
in hospital, and I am a children doctor by profession. I love children
and this is very pleasant to deal with them. My work is rather
interesting, but it is not easy, because very often I am responsible
for a kid's life and this is hard to be responsible for such a serious
matter! but I am in my place and I think that I would never change my
work even if I was offered a million dollars! and what is about you?
tell me what you are and what are your ambitions in life! I live
together with my Mother, my Father died when I was 15. he was crossing
the street at the criss-cross, but unfortunately the driver was drunk
and he didn't notice my Dad... and it so happened that I lost my
wonderful Dad, whom I loved immensely... it was a hard time for my and
Mum but we were together and overcame everything. Right after
finishing school I entered the medical University, which was located
in the nearest city (I didn't want to leave Mum alone) and after
graduating from it ( I am not showing off, but I am proud to tell you
that I graduated with honors!) I stayed in Kazan and was offered a
vacancy at local hospital. I agreed without thinking it over, because
I thought that this is my choice and I was not mistaken, because i
never felt pity about my choice since. No much changed from that time,
but one day I realized that I am tired of life here, tired of being
alone and tired of the same faces. I don't know where it will lead me
to, but at the moment I feel very interested in you! please, write me
more about yourself and don't forget to send me your photo! I will
look forward to your answer and will come here tomorrow again! with my
best regards,Tatyana.

weareborg wrote:
Quote:
how often is she writing to you?

Do any of these quotes ring any bells with the script she is sending you,,

Quote:
My name is Tatyana
and I live in a small Russian city which is called Kazan.
I was born on the 01/01/80.

I live together with my Mother, my Father died when I was 15.
He was crossing the street at the criss-cross, but unfortunately the driver
was drunk and he didn't notice my Dad...

I entered the medical University, which was
located in Nizhnij Novgorod and
after graduating from it with honous I came back to Kazan and was
offered a vacancy in our Hospital.

I will be forcing the issue // relationship and telling her that I am planning a work relatted visit to her part iof the world, and perhaps we can meet up. then I'll have a little accident bording the plane

Nice one!!! Good luck with the bait! Im going to wait for her reply and she mainly calls in the night.. now that shes "better", i dont know how far i can go go but im going to see if i can find out where these emails from... so far I have found Telecoms address and other contact details. but Im going to try a bait of my own to get the information that I need, from either Tatyana or Margarita, by making it sound REALLY IMPORTANT...
chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TATYANA <[email protected]>
Saturday, 21 March, 2009 15:48:07
I will be able to write to you next week. I love you and thanks for your
care. You are always on my mind, Chris...
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I don't know why it hasen't asked for money. It's got to the point where replying has become boring, But I can't simply drop it, that would be counter productive, So when all else fails, take the cheese to the rat.
So I have sent this,,
Quote:
Now I have some great news, A mate has a truck dealership, All the big stuff that pulls the road trains in the northern territory , Darwin to Alice Springs. Anyway, he has been invited to visit the Kamaz truck factory in Russia. With the possability of opening a Kamaz dealership in Australia. Anyway a few of us are going with him, to make it a holiday, This is the address he gave me of the factory, " Pleyada” ltd, Naberezhnye Chelny, Russia I have no idea where it is or even if it's near you. But the factory have offered to supply him with an English speaking guide, and a car with a driver for his personal use, while he is there.
So we intend to make it a bit of a holiday while we are there, it's not fully worked out yet, but we expect to be away for a month at least.
Possably longer. We are thinking of travelling back through Europe, and possable flying back via Paris. After all Europe is'nt all that big.

So what do you think of that, expect a knock on the door.

That should rattle her cage, My other three girls, cough,cough have also come to the point where money is a problem , and there all having trouble collecting it, Probably because I haven't sent any. We've done the Westen Onion, Moneygrab, bank transfers bit, all to no evail, So it's time to change the subject. so they also got the Truck visit e-mail.
And it's so easy when you can send them all the same script.

Resistance is futile

chromeneaon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

got this one yesterday from Tanyas address this is very off script for her, either someone else is mailing me, or i have this suspicion that shes not using templates, or she is very busy at the moment.

the idea of her friend Collecting money for her surgery, im wondering many things about this particular sentence...

Quote:
I use laptop of one lady who is also at hospital...My friend
Margarita is collecting money for my surgery now. I will write
you later. Please take care of yourself. I love you Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic