SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The FBI director emailed me!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stpn2me
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this email from FBI director Muelleur today. How nice of him to email little ole me....

<I>Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:46 PM
From: "FBI Director Robert S.Mueller III." <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: undisclosed-recipients

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors claiming to be Prof. Charles C. Soludo of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mr Frank Nweke, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of
Fedex,Ibrahim Sule,Larry Christopher, Puppy Scammers are impostors claiming to be the Federal Bureau Of Investigation. During our Investigation, we noticed that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your Contract/Inheritance Payment.

Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and they have brought a solution to your problem by cordinating your payment in total USD$11,000.000.00 in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER anywhere in the world with a maximum of $4000 to $5000 United States Dollars daily. You now have the lawful right to claim your fund in an ATM CARD.

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER via email for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your behalf which will cost you $180.00 only and note that your Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process your transaction.

CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: Kelvin Williams
EMAIL: [email protected]
Telephone Numbers: +234-702-958-3785

Do contact Mr. Kelvin Williams of the ATM CARD center with your details:

FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
TELL:
CELL:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
BANK NAME:

So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment informations which you'll use in making payment of $180.00 via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer for the procurement of your Approval Slip after which the delivery of your ATM CARD will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay. Mr. Kelvin will reply you with the secret code (8389 ATM CARD).

We order you get back to this office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT CARD CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

FBI Director Robert S.Mueller III.

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possesion of your ATM CARD, you are hereby adviced only to be in contact with Mr. Kelvin Williams of the ATM CARD center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.</I>

Anyone else seen this?
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the FBI is not rare -

What I liked was:

"Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possesion of your ATM CARD, you are hereby adviced only to be in contact with Mr. Kelvin Williams of the ATM CARD center who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation."

It makes me wonder if he's been dollar-chopped before
Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Stpn2me
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea,

I figure I would send this to the FBI and see what happens..
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the (real) FBI would give a polite reply and then just file it. Where the scammers operate from is not in their jurisdication (despite what the latest Bob Mueller might claim).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt Stpn2me will get any reply. Thousands of the Robert Mueller from the FBI are sent out daily by lads. I am really surprised by now they haven't figured out how silly that format is. Must be because it works unfortunately.

Ivana wrote:
It makes me wonder if he's been dollar-chopped before
Twisted Evil

I doubt it. It's pretty much standard in that format.

The FBI Rolling Eyes Lads and their silliness Laughing

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The FBI writes to me all the time!

Their last letter informed me that since Obama is president, U.S. citizens will no longer be enslaved and funds will now be able to flow freely from Nigeria to deserving Americans. Yay!

So altruistic, that FBI!
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where does the IP resolve to?

Because to get a BT internet email address you need to be a registered customer, its not simply go sign up and receive them You need to get a ISP account with them.

The FBI never write to me Sad

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic