SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Blackmailing Scam - Help needed spicing it up.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly different picture for me -

He appears to be a Chelski fan.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But then again... Does this lad have a dark skin (check his arm) or is that a sleave? Might be another lad?

I decided to introduce my attorney to the game, he's the perfect guy to get the 'real' me doubting about this tape... So I can hopefully finally force him to tell me which of those non-existent tapes he has.

P4ul L4t0 wrote:

To: Gold
Cc: Osw4ld-me
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 4:35:38 PM
Subject: The Tape

Dear Mr Th0mas G0ld,

I am Mr. P4ul Lat0, Mr. S1m0n 0sw4ld Cr4tes' attorney, and I'm really worried about this transaction Mr. Cr4tes is about to make to y...
He said he thought it to be as good as imposssible for you to have real video footage of him, in addition to that he also confided in me that he thinks it suspicious that you do not want to tell him what the tape's about, he thinks it's a sign you don't really have such a tape.

Now there's only two occasions he knows of that he has been filmed while performing weird stuff, on one of those occassions he was wearing his wife's wedding dress and he was drinking from the toilet and eating from the dog's bowl. On the other occasion he was wearing a bra and butt less leather chaps while eating strawberries with whipped cream. On both of those occasions he was filmed by a friend who had hidden in his house to film him so he could later show him how ridiculous he looks when doing that. Mister Cr4tes believes all these tapes destroyed but apparently you managed to get you hands on one of them...How did you do that? Please stop blackmailing my client.

Yours Sincerely,
P4ul Lat0, attorney

So, after this mail from P.L4to my other character S.0.Cr4tes will send a mail when he gets back home. This wil be in about half an hour i guess, I'll state a problem with the WU computers and then state that it is a sign from god that i should question my actions. Then I make my distrust known and demand to know the contents of this tape.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Half an hour has passed, time for my reply:
Sim0n Osw4ld Cr4t3s wrote:

To: gold
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 5:00:00 PM
Subject: Re: My Trip

Dear Thom4s G0ld,

I have returned from the West3rn Onion office after a surprisingly long walk through hellish weather. I'm going to dry myself, warm myself and get on some fresh clothes because I feel downright dirty. I see I also have a mail from my attorney, I'll read that first and after that I will tell you the story of my trip, which is quite a long one to be frank.

Yours sincerely,
Sim0n O. Crat3s

It would of course be way to merciful to immediately tell him that I have not succeeded. Nooooo... let him hang on there for a minute while his blood pressure steadily rises, he gets his hopes up and starts celebrating.
Yep, I want to get a maximum of disappointment out of this.

EDIT: after sending i discovered having received this:
Lad wrote:

To: Osw4ld-me
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 4:58:36 PM
Subject: Re: Final

Your time would soon be up for the VERY LAST TIME!!!

He does have a temper, does he not?

EDIT2: and minuts after that I receive:
S1mon 0Swald Cr4tes wrote:

To: S1mon 0Sw4ld Cr4tes
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 5:05:46 PM

Just answer this last question. Have you made the payment YES or NO

Now, why is he that focused on me making the transfer or not? For the sake of his blood pressure I'll pretend not to have seen this e-mail yet.

EDIT3:
Wow, this lad really is a moron. He has now forwarded me the message I sent to him and CC'ed to myself as my attorney. What a ge-ni-us...

EDIT4:
I now know what the computerproblem at WU was... But i'm not that computer-savvy so I'm going to get it wrong... The computers at WU went Toejam Hoarse (which is obviously not the same as getting a Trojan Horse, but maybe Goldie will be able to help me out...) and i'll be utterly bamboozled by how a computer can go hoarse (as it usually cannot speak) and why that should matter to them being able to handle my transfers... But maybe the lad can explain that as well...

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I finally got home through hellish weather and stuff.. Here's the mail that I sent my lad:

Me wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 5:41:01 PM

Dear Th0mas G0ld,

So, here comes the story. I started walking towards the Western Union office and after about 5 minutes it started to rain like hell. Can you imagine how pissed I was at that? Anyway, when I got to the office about 20 minutes later I was completely drenched, imagine my mood at that point! To make matters even worse I noticed there were hardly any lights on at the Western Union office and there was a big piece of paper pasted to the door. When I got close enough to read it I found out the office had been closed due to problems with the computers and would be open again tomorrow.
At the moment I finished reading the sign I noticed someone moving inside, so I banged on the door hoping that they could process my payment anyway. And to my great relieve the guy opened the door. So I asked him if he could process the payment but he said he couldn't because he was only the Computer-guy (though he had a somewhat more complicated term for it). I asked him to explain to me what the problem with the computers was and he said something about that they had gone Toejam Hoarse or something (I might've got that wrong, I'm not to good with computers). I do not understand how a computer can go hoarse as they usually cannot speak, can they? And even if they can, why would they need to speak to transfer my payment? Then I went back home even more pissed than I was when I arrived there because I wasted a lot of my time and I knew you wouldn't be happy knowing that I still hadn't transferred any money to you. I want to stress the point that I did everything in my power to get the money to you but i still failed. I swear I will try again tomorrow, please do not release the tape yet!!!

Regarding my attorney's letter, he should ofcourse never have sent that without asking my permission and I will tell him off for that. But on the other hand what he says is true. I started to doubt the authenticity of this tape, especially as you don't want to say what's on it... Now, if you'd tell me what the tape is concerning I would instantly regain my faith in the tape's authenticity because there is no way that you could know what's on it without possessing it. Especially after today's events at the Western Union I've been reinforced in my doubts, I believe that the hoarse computers at Western Union are a sign that I should rethink my current actions en contemplate over their rightness. I have seriously started to doubt, please confirm the tape's authenticity by telling me what the tape shows.

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n O. Cra3s

At this moment mr. gold has not yet replied to the mails of either my attorney or my osw4ld-less guy.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems the lad couldn't appreciate my baiting.. I fear I've lost him...
Lad wrote:

To: Me
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 5:53:01 PM

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU BUT JUST SEAT AND WATCH HOW EVERYTHING YOU WOKRED FOR GO DOWN IN MATTER OF HOURS.
BYE

So, I reply.. Now, it may look like begging, but actually I'm giving him a chance to pick me up again after having dropped me. I am NOT begging him.

Me wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 6:05:47 PM

What do you mean? Are you releasing the tape? No!! You can't do that, please... I beg you, give me another chance!
I really wanted to transfer this money, I couldn't help it... please!

Don't do this to me! You can double the price, but please don't do this to me...

Hoping you will show some empathy,
Sim0n Osw4ld Cr4tes

I also send him a mail to explain I'll be away the rest of this evening, which is quite true.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to have dropped me after I asked him to take the tape out of the video, scan it and send it to me.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checking if I read that right... You wanted him to destroy the video by taking the tape out of the 'box'?? That's hilarious!!!

It seems my lad has 'undropped' me:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 6:34:45 PM

Hello, you better get the money transfered before coming back in 5hrs, or i would be waiting with the link for you.
\BYE

Now.. The lad might really drop me if I come back from WU tomorrow again without having made the payment... So I say i've mailed with the guys from WU and that they said he should fill out a form.
Me wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 10:23:48 PM

Dear Mr Thom4s G0ld,

It is way to late here to send any money now. Maybe if you would have given me your bank account instead of only the Western Union address, I could've arranged the money to be sent today, but I guess it's too late for that too now. I've e-mailed the guys from Western Union though and they said that if I got there tomorrow I should bring the securityform I have to make you fill in. Without the, fully and correctly completed, securityform the transfer cannot be cleared and I cannot send you any money. These securityforms are part of Pres. Barrack Obama's new anti-terrorism-policies, or something. I will attach the form to this message so you can complete it so the transfer will definitely clear when I get to Western Onion tomorrow. The worst part of these forms is that they have different versions of the form, all asking different questions. They said if you make only a small error on the forms that you have to fill in an entirely different form, so please fill them in extra carefully because I want this business over with.

The forms need to be printed out, filled in and then sent to the office by (classic) post or scanned in and sent to me by e-mail. Strangely enough the office doesn't want scanned forms in their e-mail. I think that might be because of viruses and computers getting Toejam Horse (do you have any idea what that actually is?). If you don't know I'll be sure to ask them what it was tomorrow, because I'm sure you are interested... I know I am!

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Cr4tes

I also attach securityforms 419e and -f (thanks to Nurse Nasty for creating them... they're nasty Wink )
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o6/nursenasty/wuform419e.jpg
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o6/nursenasty/wuform419f.jpg

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't like my lad not replying as fast as he's used to... He might be asleep, he might be filling in my forms (I know the guys in the other topic got him to do that) or he might've dropped me. Anyway, I decide to drop him a mail from my attorney, apologizing for his earlier letter:
Attorney wrote:

To: Lad
Cc: Me
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 11:20:15 PM
Subject: Re: The Tape

Dear Mr Th0mas G0ld,

Tonight I received a mail from Mr Cr4tes. He told me I shouldn't have sent the mail without asking his permission first and seemed quite angry. Still I'm afraid he's having serious doubts, but now I'm starting to believe you as you are so convincing and persistent in this case. For Sim0n's sake I hope you didn't get hold of the tape with the butless leather chaps because he thinks that is the worst one and he'd probably be willing to pay some $10k for it...

I am concerned about the mental stress this is putting upon mr Crat3s, please don't put him under too much stress...

Once more: I'm sorry that I sent that mail, I shouldn't have...

Yours Sincerely,
P4ul L4to (attorney)

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I woke this morning to find i couldn't access my yahoo-account anymore and found that while they're performing maintenance some accounts will have trouble accessing their mail. Mine was one of them, my attorney's wasn't. Seeing this guy's temper, I shoot him a mail to let him know what's going on. He has, so far, never responded to any of the mails my attorney sent him...

Me wrote:

To: Gold
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 10:12:00 AM
Subject: My Client's E-mailproblem

Dear Mr Th0mas G0ld,

I regret not getting any replies on the e-mails I sent you, I hope I have not offended you in any way... Today I contact you again on the request of my client, Mr Cr4tes. This morning he has called me to ask me to e-mail you to let you know that his e-mail seems to be down. He is getting some sort of message telling him that they are performing maintenance, I found this strange seeing as my e-mail does work. So I did a bit of Googling and found this site: http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2009/03/planned-maintenance-on-march-13th/ saying that there is a planned maintenance and that some accounts me have trouble accessing their mail. Seemingly my client is one of them.

Yours Sincerely,
P4ul Lat0 (attorney)

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay.. Yahoo's back up:
So, on my S1mon 0swld Cr4tes account I got this:
Lad wrote:

To: Sim0n 0sw4ld Cr4tes
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 12:37:46 AM

hey what the fuck is wrong with you. you take me for a joke or a fool. just told a friend to send westernunion but he was not asked to do thhis...well you hvae just done the worst..
have a great time viewing.

I have done the worst? My lad getting all angry again is the worst I can do?

Anyhow, he also sent a reply to my attorney telling him to contact 'his client' and tell him to go to money gram..
Lad wrote:

Hey Mr Paul, tell your client to go to the next money gram and make the payment, he should tell them i dont have access to computer to fill any form. that i am a family memeber so they should transfer the money,
Or the next job you would have for ur client is a dirvoce ... so advice him well

So... It's about time to shoot him a reply from mr crates. Time to ask him where the securityforms are and that without them it is no use to go to the WU office. I do not yet know I'm supposed to go to moneygram, my attorney's busy playing golf, drinking tea or otherwise do non-productive stuff while he's paid anyway.

Do any of you think it would be effective if my character offended my attorney in any way so that now the attorney would want revenge on my character? I might be able to get on his side... How much fun will that be?

EDIT: My next mail:
Me wrote:

To: G0ld
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:18:12 AM

Dear Sir,

I take it my attorney has told you that I couldn't access my e-mail due to some sort of maintenance or something. I logged in hoping to find you had filled out the Western Union Security forms so I could print them and take them to the office, it will have no use going without these forms. It is true that not everybody has to do this, as I think it only applies to international transfers. So if your friend resides in London with you (or some other English city) it will probably not be necessary. I must urge you to fill out these forms as soon as possible so I can go and make the transfer. If I don't have them soon the office will be closed today (which will be in a little less than 6 hours) and as tomorrow is Sunday I will not be able to send it then either.

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n 0swald Cr4tes

EDIT2:
His reply, amazing what some time pressure from my side can do... Seemingly the prospect of waiting till Monday is unbearable...
Lad wrote:

To: Sim0n Cr4tes
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:33:49 AM

hold on let me see what i can do about it.

Now.. Soon it might be time to introduce some more confusion. I guess I might be getting a mail from my attorney telling me to go to moneygram instead, then I'll mail that to the guy... him having filled in those forms will probably want me to go to Western Union instead. Then I'll get angry at my attorney and my attorney will join sides with the lad... I guess...
Ideas, anyone?

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Grrr! Lazy <censorship applied>!!! He didn't even 'see what he can do'! Argh! Now, this is of course a nice idea... But it's not gonna work. Because of pres. Obama's new laws moneygram has to use securityforms as well. I'll tell him that..
Lad wrote:

To: S0mon 0swld Cr4tes
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 12:45:20 PM

Hey i guess the form for money gram is a little better, so go to money gram and do the transfer.

I don't really think using Money Gram would be an option...
Me wrote:

Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 1:05:14 PM

Dear Thom4s G0ld,

Using moneygram wouldn't speed things up at all. Because of President Barack Obama's new anti-terrorism laws the guy's at Money Gram would have to use the same kind of forms as well. And in addition to that I have to travel a lot farther to the nearest Money Gram office than to the nearest Western Union office.
So unless you already have your securityform for Money Gram filled out (make sure it is the newest one! I wouldn't want to travel to their office just to find out you used an old form) it will be way quicker to use Western Union. Please return your filled out forms to me, because if I don't have them in half an hour I will definitely be unable to make it to the Money Gram office in time.

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n 0swald Crat3s

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad's special... special as in stupid that is..

Lad wrote:

To: Sim0n Osw4ld Crat3s
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 1:15:35 PM
Subject: the money gram form

hey i just ask a friend in money gram and i was told that this is the form you fill to transfer money, so i have filled it out now. you can use it.

the wester union form is too much to fill.

so you do it my way money gram.

Attaching these:
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/masteroflads/Contract008.jpg
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/masteroflads/Contract009.jpg

Which, I guess, are the prat-forms that he sent Callisto in the other thread. This guy's really lazy, and ought to be punished a bit for it (I mean... Why is filling out 20 (ridiculous) questions too much work if you can earn a good $2000?)

EDIT: Callisto has just confirmed that they are the exact same. We'll be harassing him a bit for that. Because he already took them to the office, they will of course be refused when I take 'm there... And when he takes them they'll be refused because of some other stupid reason...

EDIT2: I reply:
Me wrote:

Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 1:43:48 PM
Subject: Re: the money gram form

Dear Th0mas G0ld,

I got the forms downloaded. I'll go to the Money Gram office as fast as possible, but as it's a long way from here I'll have about three hours of travelling to do, so don't be worried If you're not hearing from me for quite some time.

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Cr4tes

EDIT3:
To make sure he keeps the faith, I send him this (from my attorney):
Attorney wrote:

Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 3:32:30 PM
Subject: Re: My Client's E-mailproblem

Dear Mr Thom4s G0ld,

I was golfing when I got your reply. I don't know if you already know this but some time ago I received a text from my client telling me that he was on his way to the Money Gram office. I just received another text telling me that his journey was progressing well and that he expected to arrive at the office in a about an hour, meaning he has about half an hour left to arrange the transaction.

I sincerely regret that you made him go to the Money Gram office, my client has a really busy job and cannot miss those 6 hours of travel (3 hours to the office and 3 hours back). I fear that the stress this is going to cause him me have really bad effects on his health. I wish you could've just sticked with Western Union...

Yours Sincerely,
P4ul L4to (attorney)

EDIT5:
Yikes! I guess the anticipation is becoming to much for my dear lad (only about 10 minutes before I arrive at the Money Gram office), would it be possible to break him like M3wing Gh3cko did? He suddenly starts writing in a very ladish way:
Lad wrote:

To: P4ul Lat0
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 4:13:46 PM

hey why not help your client and fill my own form..... for me.
if you really have him close.

cause i promise to to reply you two again. if i dont get the MTCN

i guess when ever i wise i upload the tape.

EDIT6:
I just arrived at the Money Gram office and guess what... The form was bounced because the computer said it had already been used once (by Callisto in his thread baiting this lad). Now they're even thinking about banning me from using Money Gram for the rest of the year...
Me wrote:

Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 4:43:06 PM

Dear mr Th0mas G0ld,

I e-mail to you from the Money Gram office because a problem has arisen. They scanned the form you provided me into the computer and then the computer said the exact same form has already been submitted once and had been refused then too...
Then they started asking all kinds of complicated question's because they thought I was trying to fund terrorism. I can quite understand why they think that, I told them I was just sending money to family (because they needed money), but then the form bounced and I couldn't explain why it had already been used once. And of course, antiterrorism is a really serious business you know... The world has never really been the same since so many people lost their lives when a plane was flewn into the twin towers...

The guys here at the office would only just let me send you an e-mail, but now they want me to leave. They shall be having a meeting to determine whether I'll be allowed to make any more transactions through Money Gram for the rest of this year and they shall let me know tomorrow. Why was the form already used once? Well, I shall be going home now, I'll read your reply when I get there (and if have time for that, I gotta be someplace else tonight too..).

By the way... Did my attorney send any more e-mails to you (except that mail in which he apologized himself for the first)? Because I expressly forbade him to send you any more mails.

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n Osw4ld Crat3s

Yep, laziness doesn't pay off...

EDIT7:
Ooh.. He doesn't seem to get, now does he?
Lad wrote:

To: Sim0n 0Swald Cr4tes
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 4:56:05 PM

hey i would not say it again. you should print that westernunion form and find who you will give to fill it. and make sure you send that money via westernunion. cause the form was given to me by a friend... i could not print it or write a new one. so if you really want to save urself and the shame do what i say.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooohh... Yeah! Maybe that did it, he's going to fill out my (Nasty Nurse's, that is) WU-forms *Snigger*
Lad, a meager 5 minutes later wrote:

To: Sim0n 0Swald Cr4tes
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 5:01:26 PM
Subject: i now trust you. and will not hurt you.

hey well i now really know you are not liying to me. and have seen i can fill the form for you to use on westernunion. which i am going to fill now. i would go somewhere and print it and then send to you ok.

Just want to make sure you where not playing with me. i know that the form was used and they will find out it have been used. so that why i want to make sure you really went.

Sorry for the strees....i just want to be sure you really need the tape back.

Now give me 20 to 30 mins to get the form for you ok.

Have a nice day. just hang on you can still meet up with westernunion ok.

Thanks

Oohh.. I sure want that tape Twisted Evil
EDIT: Notice the subject of his latest message, is that saying he isn't going to release the form anymore? Does he really 'trust' me? Is he my pet now?

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the forms are innn!!!! Though his english get's worse every message:
Lad wrote:

To: Sim0n 0swald Crat3s
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 6:01:12 PM

hey this is the form from westernunion.......

Hope there wont be any problem again.

Cause this are the one am to fill.

He attaches these (with some hilarious answers!!):
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/masteroflads/westernunion.jpg
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/masteroflads/westernunion1.jpg
Especially questions 1, 3, 5, 9 and 16 are great, and illustrate his understanding of english nicely.

He also mails this to my attorney, i guess that's because I don't respond quick enough.. But hey.. I'm on the way back home, how could I possibly see that I've got mail..
Lad wrote:

To: P4ul L4to
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 6:06:42 PM

Tellclient i have filled the form and sent to him.

Why i sent him to money gram was to make sure he was telling the truth.

Now i know he is....and will never hurt him....I feel sorry for what i put him through..
And promise to make it up to him in any way.

and you too. am soory as well,
I never want to hurt or ruin anyones life, but just that it have to be done.

Bye

I'm starting to feel sorry for this lad (not!). There's nothing he can do about it, he has to ruin lives and hurt people. Let's stop baiting this poor lad (once again: NOT!!). Anyhow, I guess my lawyer does feel sorry for him... all the more reason to start 'helping' this guy (embarrass himself even more) later on..
Attorney wrote:

To: g0ld
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:03:18 PM

Dear Mr. G0ld,

If you've mailed my client he'll see the forms when he gets back home, which will be soon I guess.
I really feel sorry for you that you have to hurt people and ruin their lives, if only something could be done about it...

I wish you good luck,
P4ul L4to (attorney)

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
malcom reynolds
Not quite a Newb

Location: go straighty from the sun and its the 3rd planet on the right you cant miss it!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i had this guy before he wants the money for his sister/daughter(cant remember Embarassed ) who has some lung condition he was vague about

I am attorney and a deceased client of mine- p4ul

pls i am beginning you don't allow us involve FBI k -j0hn m4rt1n5
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously? Damn... he could've just told me and not receive any money either..

I just arrived home and send him a mail that the WU office is already closed and that he'll have to wait till monday:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:29:53 PM

Dear Mr Thom4s G0ld,

Thanks for sending me the forms so quickly, it's only too sad that I was already travelling home when you sent me the mail. It is by now to late to go to Western Union, because on Saturdays their offices close early which means they've been closed for about 2,5 hours now. As tomorrow is Sunday they won't be open then either, so I'll have to wait till Monday to take your forms and the money to Western Union.

I'll be out for a great part of this evening. I need some relieve from all this stress I had. I'll answer any mails you send when I get back or else tomorrow morning. Have a great evening/night!
Yours Sincerely,
S1mon Osw4ld Cr4te.

My attorney also receives this:
Lad wrote:

To: P. Lat0
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:27:02 PM

Hello its not my making that things happen that way.

but just call him and tell him to try and do it as soon as possible. the westernunion would still be open too.

But I decide to ignore that, at least until morning.
Within moments I also receive this:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:29:51 PM

Hey, i found a way if its still hard to send to London,

Send the Money to this name and address in New York.

I guess it wont need the forms.

NAME: JAMES TONY
ADDRESS: NEW YORK,USA

How would I 'send' money to that address, and who's james tony? Questions for tomorrow morning, I'm 'gone' by now.
and this:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:32:25 PM

Hey just reply me before you leave...How Much are you sending on monday and will it be to London?

Have a good rest this weekend, Cause i need it too.

Thanks

Nope.. I'm gone already.. but I'll tell you tomorrow morning.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While we wait for me to go to the western union office tomorrow, I might just as well keep the lad busy with writing, scanning and sending me another contract:

Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 11:36:17 AM

Dear Mr G0ld,

How exactly should I have sent that money to New York? You have only provided me with a name and city, so it couldn't have been through ordinary post. And if I had sent it through Money Gram or Western Union I would have had to have the receiver in New York fill out one of those forms first, and I couldn't have gotten him to do that as I don't have his e-mail address...

So I guess I'll just be going to the Money Gram office on monday and I'll be sending $2000 to London as the deal was, wasn't it? If you've got time for it you might want to send me a handwritten contract stating that you're not going to use the money perform terrorism, fund terrorism, hide or train terrorist, buy biological weapons, chemical weapons, nuclear weapons or spread either STFU's or STD's as well as that you won't be using it to acquire WMD's or OCD's. I guess that just doing that extra bit of effort pretty much excludes you from suspicion of any terrorist (or terrorism-related) activities, and would make my job of transfering the money that much easier.

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon Osw4ld Cr47es

My lad's reply
Lad wrote:

To: S1mon 0swald Cr4tes
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:33:36 PM

Ok that would be a good idea, i hope you dont come back with any excuse tomorrow that you could not send the funds.....

Lets just stick with the London.... and i would pick it up.

and you get your tape and we get over with this and everyone go to rest.

Have a nice weekend, try and get some rest ok.

EDIT (some 15 minutes later): Wow.. I only just realized the lad said "Ok, that would be a good idea <blabla>"... I agree with him there.. Twisted Evil

EDIT2:
I drop him another mail:
Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:12:48 PM

Dear Mr Th0mas G0ld,

I'm glad you think that sending me that handwritten contract is a good idea. I have one more thing to ask you though, has my attorney contacted you since the e-mail in which he apologized for his first e-mail? I really need to know this.

Thanks,
Sim0n Osw4ld Crat3s

Lad wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:16:12 PM

No he hasnt contacted me

Now, that would be a blatant lie, wouldn't it?

Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:19:09 PM

Dear Thom4s G0ld,

Thanks for telling me, Thom4s. I really appreciate it. Will you please contact me if he ever does contact you again (even if he says I told him to), just forward me the mails. Because if he ever contacts you again I might need to get very, very angry at him.

Yours Sincerely,
5imon 0swald Cr4tes

He replies:
Lad wrote:

To: Sim0n 0swald Cr4tes
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:22:24 PM

I will let you know. just do as we concluded on tomorrow

Hmm.. We'll soon see how true that is, I'll find something for my attorney to contact him about.

Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:24:33 PM

Dear Thom4s G0ld,

I will make our transfer tomorrow, when will you send me the handwritten contract I asked for a few mails back?

In addition to that, how will you get the tape to me after I send you the payment?

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n 0swald Crat3s

Get a move on! I want that form five minutes ago!

Then I get these in quick succession:
Lad, replying to the 'old' mail in which I explained about the 'new' contract (about STFU's and STD's), wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:26:45 PM

hey the form I filled out were the 1sne from western union, so u have to go to western union cos they are opened today

Lad, replying to my most recent mail, wrote:

To: S1mon 0swald Crat3s
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:26:45 PM

hey the form I filled out were the 1sne from western union, so u have to go to western union cos they are opened today

Noo!! WU isn't open here on sundays, and I still need that contract!

Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:34:26 PM

Dear Thom4s G0ld

Why did you reply to that old e-mail? We have decided I would be going to the Western Union to send money to London already. But my local Western Union office isn't open on Sundays (people are quite religious around here, so Sunday is the day of the Lord and noone shall work on that day).
I shall need that handwritten contract before going to the Western Union office tomorrow. I couldn't care less what you use the money for, but Western Union and the government do care about that, so that's what I need it for!

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n 0swald Crat3s

He replies:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:37:14 PM

okay..u will get it morrow..

Sorry lad, not good enough
Me wrote:

To: g0ld
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:39:54 PM

Dear Thom4s G0ld,

I need to leave very early tomorrow to be in time for my work. After I leave I won't have access to a printer to print out that handwritten contract and take it with me to Western Union. So it would be better if you get me that handwritten contract today, so I can print it and make sure I have it with me tomorrow.

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n 0swald Cr4tes

He's getting annoyed:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 1:43:04 PM

okay...

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really want this guy to rat out my attorney to myself, so there goes another mail:
Attorney wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 2:41:50 PM

Dear Mr Th0mas G0ld,

My client told me that the form for Money Gram you sent him was faulty and that you knew this before sending it to him. Catching up with all the extra work that he couldn't do because of him having to travel so far really cost him lots of valuable sleep. When I saw him this morning he looked really, really unhealthy.
Please go easy on him a bit.

Yours Sincerely
P4ul Lat0

EDIT: Hell yeah! He just forwarded this to S1mon 0swald Cr4tes... time to get royally pissed at my attorney
EDIT2: I thank the lad for forwarding that email...
Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 3:42:48 PM

Dear Mr Thom4s G0ld,

Thanks for forwarding me that e-mail. My attorney seems incapable of following even the simplest orders, so I fear I might have to get very angry at him now... I hope to receive the contract about the use of the money very soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n Osw4ld Cr4tes

He replies very quickly: (this guy must be continuously refreshing his inbox...)
Lad wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 3:43:23 PM

Hey, i want you to change the payment name and agent location where you would pay the money...

i just want this to go easy thats why i want you to change everything again. if you want i would write new contract and send to you.

Name: Jessic4 Whit3
Loaction Derbysh1re, Un1ted K1ngdom,

Thats is a friends name she would help me collect the money.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had to punish this lad a bit for not giving me what I want quick enough. So now the handwritten contract has just gotten a bit more elaborate... I hope for at least 2 pages of bullcrap:
Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 4:09:36 PM

Dear Mr. Thom4s G0ld,

I know of another Western Union office I could go to, it's quite close to my work actually. But I will still need you to write me a contract (by hand!) stating the following:

1. I will not use the money for local terrorism
2. I will not use the money for international terrorism
3. I will not use the money to fund terrorism
4. I will not use the money to train terrorists
5. I will not use the money to hide terrorists
6. I will not use the money to hire terrorists
7. I will not use the money to purchase biological weapons (be that anthrax, smallpocks, influenza or any other)
8. I will not use the money to purchase chemical weapons (be that tear gas, mustard gas or methane or any other)
9. I will not use the money to purchase conventional weapons (be that guns, bombs, swords, or wooden cilinders or any other)
10. I will not use the money to purchase nuclear weapons (of any type)
11. I will not use the money to spread STFU's (Standard TransFerable Undies)
12. I will not use the money to purchase or spread STD (Satelite Time Devices) So no hookers for this lad...
13. I will not use the money to acquire WMD's (Wallets of Married Dignitaries)
14. I will not use the money to acquire OCD's (Orificial Clamping Devices)

I think it's best to start writing this contract with: "I, <name>, hereby solemnly swear that:"
And then place each of the 14 points I stated above on a new line, and then sign each of the statements seperately. And finally sign this document again at the bottom with name, location, date and another signature.
Of course you will have to use the name of the new recipient of the money. I would also like a new version of the very first (handwritten) contract you send me, but now with the name of the new recipient on it, so I can be sure I shall be getting the tape once I've paid.

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Cr4tes

And if he changes the recipients name, well... he'll also have to write me a new version of that first contract he sent me...
Now.. of course i'll be taking the filled in copies of NN's WU-form with me, but what this lad doesn't know is that WU and MG have a shared handwriting database. So now the WU-forms I turn in will be flagged as having a suspicious handwriting as this handwriting has had trouble before, that will of course mean a small inquiry and *drumrolls* M7CN S3cure

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does he not just send me that contract? Don't complicate stuff, you moron..
Lad wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 4:34:50 PM

Ok Mr Sim0n, i would get the contract down for you, Or do you want me to give you another contract that after the new name pick the money you will get your tape.

Dont worry i am just looking for way to get this done.

Its not really about the money ok. just that i have to get paid for it.

Why i changed the name, is because my Account with WuU has been busy since the past week, and i just want it to be on hold, thats why all the question are give... to make sure i really am doing some with my money, cause i run busniess down here. so for the good of getting this thing done,

use the new name and see if the would ask for or give you any form.

if they do then you give it to them, that you have it ready for them.

Ok.

Have a Nice day

So I reply, trying to subtly stress the importance of those contracts (trophies I meant)
Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 4:40:52 PM

Dear mr Th0mas G0ld,

I shall need both the contracts that I have asked for in my previous mail, and if the guys at Western Union ask for a security form I will use the form you have already sent me. I think we can be fairly sure they will ask for that form because of these new laws that state they must. Can you give an estimated time in which I shall be receiving those new handwritten contracts?

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n Osw4ld Cr4tes

There's a good lad!
Lad wrote:

To: S1mon 0Swald Cr4tes
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 4:51:15 PM

i hope in the next 2 to 3 hrs ok.

Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 4:52:47 PM

Dear Thom4s G0ld,

That would be perfect! Thanks for your efforts,

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n Osw4ld Crat3s

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dear lad just sent me those contracts I requested:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 6:29:31 PM

Here please confirm if these handwriten contract are ok.

Attaching these:
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/masteroflads/Contractform.jpg
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/masteroflads/antiterrorismform.jpg
The first one is a redo of a contract he sent me earlier, but as he changed the recipients name I wanted a new form, of course.
The second one is a contract in which he promises not to do terrorist stuff with it or buy weapons or spread stuff like STFU's and STD's (the exact text is in one of my previous mail (look for a long list))

Now I'm not gonna give him a complement for this hardly readable stuff, but they'll have to do (I'm not gonna get him to make me a new one I guess):
Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 6:42:32 PM

Dear Th0mas G0ld,

The contracts would of course have looked way nicer on lined paper, but I guess they'll have to do. I also noticed that you forgot to add the place (city/town) where you signed the form. It's actually really important that it's on there, but I guess it will have to do and we'll just have to hope that it is good enough... (unless you want to redo the form on lined paper, which would be even better..)

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n 0swald Crat3s

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely this cannot be! I need merely hint at him redoing the form and he instantly gets at it (or at least says so). Epic!
Lad wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 7:22:09 PM

Ok i just made another contract paper and had her sign her name and town and city,

going to scan it now,

just want to make sure everything is ok.

EDIT: Scanning does seem to take awfully long...
EDIT2: I'll remind him about that..
Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 8:13:22 PM

Dear mr Th0mas G0ld

Yes, that would be ok. Did you also do it on lined paper, because that looks much nicer.
Did you already scan it?

I'm looking forward to it!
Sim0n 0swald Cr4tes

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like his spelling get worse when he smells his money is close.. I really like the fact that he just redid his forms because I wanted a location provided... His laziness does show through in the fact that he shortened the sentences a bit by putting the part that they have in common at the top... (he does make some mistakes though.. for example: 'to hide terrorism' is not the same as 'to hide terrorists')
He sent me this:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 8:32:05 PM
Subject: the contract paper and anti- terrorism agreement

hey this are the new once i got hope it wil be ok.

And i would ask if i can get your personal cell where no one would know that i am calling and why, cause i just want to get this tuff done and hand you over your tape, i have felt bad since today, but i just want you to know i have to get paid for the tape. thats why.

which i would be able to see you in person so you now me.

but i promise to let you know me when you have viewed the tape... then you would really know that i saved you for really and $2000 was not close to what i saved you from...

just make sure that when you get to westernunion tomorrow, look so cool and tell them you want to send money to your sisters daugther.. that the money is for family use.

Reply me and let me know what you think

He adds these:
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/masteroflads/contractform2.jpg
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu85/masteroflads/antiterrorism2.jpg
(You've gotta love this guy)

Now, what I think is that it's a bit strange that he's mr Thomas Gold and miss Jessica White have exactly the same handwriting, but I'm not gonna tell my lad that... They'll have to find that out at the Western Union office tomorrow. I'll have to make him do the M7CN S3cure because of WU's suspicion. Instead I'll tell him this:
Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 8:48:12 PM
Subject: Re: the contract paper and anti- terrorism agreement

Dear mr Th0mas G0ld,

Your contracts look splendid this way! I'm afraid that calling me on my cellphone wouldn't really work because that's a business phone and any calls I make using it are recorded by the company computer that patches these calls through so that the boss can check if we really only use the cell phone for work-related activities.

I would really like to meet you personally so you can pass the tape to me from person to person! I wouldn't like the idea of sending it through the mail because then it might end up with the wrong person who could then force me to pay him money too...

Yours Sincerely,
5imon 0swald Crat3s

He seems to blindly copy down anything I tell him... would he sign over his house to me if I put the contract in complicated enough terms? Twisted Evil

EDIT: Desperate for his sad story (and maybe because I need to torture a lad because I just signed a reply to another lad with the name of the wrong character (and told the wrong character's background-story, so now I'll probably be having to use a story that's not funny in combination with that characters name) )I write him this:
Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:12:24 PM

Dear mr. Th0mas G0ld,

I'm very glad that this most unpleasant business is almost over. Rereading your previous e-mail I noticed that it seems you don't want to do this to me but that you somehow have to, what do you mean by that?

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Crat3s

I also send this to my attorney, in case I ever need to forward it...
Lad wrote:

To: P4ul L4to
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:19:18 PM
Subject: Contacting mr Gold

Dear P4ul,

Mr G0ld told me you contacted him once more even though I ordered you not to do that anymore. What use has an attorney who can't follow my directions has to me? Exactly.... none!
If you do this even one more time I'm going to have to fire you!! So be warned!

Regards,
Sim0n 0swald Crat3s

So this puts my attorney in the position of the guy who wants revenge and decides to go and help the lad.

Lad replies to my e-mail telling me that there's no deeper motivation behind him trying to scam me out my money... too bad...
Lad wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:40:35 PM

I didnt mean anything, i just want this to be over

I'm afraid that won't suffice:
Me wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:46:32 PM

Dear mr Th0mas G0ld,

Ok, for a moment there I thought you had some really sad story and needed the money really badly because of some incurably sick familymember or something. But I'll be happy to know that everything is all right with your family, that is the case, right?

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Crat3s

EDIT: Excluding all mails to and from my attorney, we have now exchanged 85 mails (his mails + mine) in approx. 80 hours

EDIT2:
Just in:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 11:02:56 PM

My Family is Okay..u dont ave to worry about that, but I really need the money

No way!! Your family can't be OK, not if it's produced you...

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got some new mails, I fear this lad might be breaking down for real this time...:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 8:09:58 AM

Hey are u awake and are u ready to finish this busniess?

I was very clear about going to work early today, so of course I was already gone when I received this.
Lad wrote:

Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 8:51:32 AM
Subject: URGENT IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO DOWN!!!

Hey man i have been trying to get the m7cn, but its not working, can you kindly call western union and tell them to release your money back to you, then i would give you a new name in which you will send the money to, cause it looks like they are using me for a joke. and you too. Nope, I'm using you for a joke...

So call back your now,

and go to another agent and make the payment. and this time go and look for a money gram agent and make the payment with the below names if you dont want me to get mad and go ahead and make you surffer, by releasing that tape. if i dont get that the morning today, i will nn longer save ur ass. Really now? You don't have any tape to release, so no matter what I'll do you'll just keep tagging along and give me new last chances Very Happy

Name: 4ngel Sm1th
Transfer By Mon3y Gr4m.
Amount $1,2000

Name: J0y Ston3
Transfer By Mon3y Gr4m.
Amount $1,000

Name: Fav0ur Sm1th
Transfer By Mon3y Gr4m.
Amount $1,000

You Have less than 24hrs. Really?

Just go and call back your money now. tell them you no longer sending it, then take the money go to money gram and make the payment,

Wow... Three new receivers? Do you have any idea of the amount of paperwork that's gonna require?
Me wrote:

Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 11:23:52 AM
Subject: Re: URGENT IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO DOWN!!!

Dear Mr Thom4s G0ld,

I don't know what you mean... I went to my work early this morning, like I said I would. I decided to check if I had mail during my coffee break (now!) and then see this message. It is very logical that you can not get the M7CN as I have not made the transfer yet, I don't know where you were looking for that M7CN, but there won't be one until I make the payment, which will be after I get off from work...

I think it is best to go ahead as we had planned, I will go to Western Union this afternoon and then transfer the money to Miss Wh1te in D3rbyshire, UK. It would of course be possible to change to other recipients names and go to Mon3y Gr4m instead, but that would mean that you would need to send me two new contracts bearing the new recipients names as well as three (one for each recipient) of the Mon3y Gr4m securityforms (of course all bearing different answers in different handwritings to not raise any suspicion). Let me know how you want to proceed.

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n 0swald Cr4tes

Now.. I do hope he chooses to fill out all those extra forms.. because with money gram I can make him do all kinds of nasty stuff too...

INSTANTEDIT:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 11:31:50 AM

Hey i am very sorry for that ail, i didnt know what i was doing? i was not in a good mode. just please stick to the last plan, that means going to westernunion after work, i would nto lie to you i have so much problem rigth now, my son is sick and needs surgry thats why i want the money, i would have given you the tape, but i dont know what came over me when i was writing you that mail i totaly forgot we had a plan for today.

For your sake and my own sons sake please go do that payment during lunch time.

And send me the details, please igrone the last mail, i was not myself when i wrote that mail.

Thanks

Just please belive me in what i am telling you, i hope we suchly see and i really will let you see my son if you want when i give you the tape.

To know that is what i used the money for...

UPDATE:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 11:36:10 AM

Hey hoe you really understand my last mail, i just want to let you know i would do anything to save my sons life.

what i was going to ask for that TAPE was $5,000 WHICH was the toatal amount for my sons surgrey, but i have a friend who promise to help me next week with $2,000 that was why i have to ask $2,000 from you.

The TAPE has been with me for a while and i just thing i have to be paid for keeping such act serect for that long.

SO kindly understand what i man who wants to save a sons life would....

I belive now you get my point.

So he DOES have a sad story...
Lad wrote:

Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 12:00:41 PM

Dear Mr Thom4s G0ld,

I can understand you got confused by all this, so do I at some times. I'm very glad that another friend is helping you with another $2000... What exactly is your sons condition? I would very much like to meet him! I will let you know as soon as I have arranged the transfer.

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n 0swald Cr4tes

And we finally find out what the condition is:
Lad wrote:

Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 12:06:47 PM

Well i am happy you understand me now. When i get the payment andhave paid his bill, i would meet you up with the tape, or dont you think the hospital would be a good place to exchnage the Tape while you come vist my son.

I have given you my trust and so do i need yours too.

Well Mark has a hole in his heart, and would need a surgrey before the end of this week.

So you can see i love my son and want him with me.

I wish i could undo what happend, but i cant. so

I want use to be on a stornge agreement that if i let you meet me and my son you wont do anything, cause i would do anything i repeat ANYTHING for my son.

So so we get even here let me know ok.

Lad wrote:

Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 2:21:46 PM

Hello Simon,

I have not heard from you, Are u still at work?

I would feel more better if you reply me and let me know whats going on.

Thanks

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MoP,

I am very impressed with the skill you have shown and the way you have turned a blackmailing oh-so-tough Lad into a whining small boi who keeps apologising to you. Terrific work.

At this rate, in a few months he'll be inviting you to marry his sister... Laughing

Excellent work. clapping clapping

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic