SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Blackmailing Scam - Help needed spicing it up.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right-o! This lads pretending he has some sort of tape containing material (concerning me) that I wouldn't want my friends/family to see... This is ofcourse complete and utter bullshit, but for fun's sake I'll 'believe' this nonsense... This is my first bait, so any and all advice is welcome.

BTW: Anybody ever seen this one before? Can you even call this a scam, or would this just be blackmail?

Gold wrote:

To: Me
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:11:53 AM
Subject: hello

Hello
How are you doing? well i just want you to know that if i am not a good guy i would go high than what i am to let you know.
I found a TAPE with i guess you wouldn't want the Public, Friends and Family to know about.
I am going to make this as easy as possible.
You dont have to know who is behind this email. But just know that, you know me and i know you too well.

Have a Nice Day.

Yep, this instills fear in me... Oh well, let us try and arrange something to prevent me from being disgraced...

Me, as xxxxx wrote:

To: Lad
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 5:05:16 PM
Subject: Re: hello

Dear Sir,

Even though you kindly wished me a nice day, I have had a really bad day because I was worried about the tape you found about me! I've been worrying all day long before I plucked up the courage to reply to your e-mail. Please do not release this tape to the public, I would not like my family and friends to see any shameful videomaterial about me.

I'm sure we can arrange something! Please get back to me soon so I can stop worrying!

Yours Sincerely,
xxxxx

And hopefully we'll soon find out what he wants from me... The stress is killing me...

Idiot, calling himself Gold, in a hurry wrote:

Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 7:48:28 PM

Hello,
You Have 5 hrs after reading this mail to transfer the sum of $1000 usd

to a name and address i would give to you now, if you like try and play smart, then i would let you know who i am.
after sending this money i would then know if you are ready to have the tape or not... but until then if i wait and dont get a reply from you soon, confirming the payment you would get a link on where its been uploaded on the net... then i would share it to everyone you have ever know....

Name: West Frank
Address: London UK
Westernunion money transfer.

And if anything happens to the person who would pick the money over there,
I guess i would not tell you what will happen.

So you have 5hrs to do this.
just know that i willl know when this mail have been read.

Have a lovely day ahead.

A-Ha! It's money he wants, who could've guessed... Well, seeing as I want no-one to see that tape containing evidence of god-knows-what (at least I don't...) I'm just going to have to pay him.... The only problem is.. well... Money's on the bank and I can't get to it right now...

me, still as the ancient greek philosopher wrote:

Dear Sir,

I would request that you give me some more time to get the money to you. Almost all of my money is in a high-rent deposit account and is thus not directly accessible. I can get this money transferred to my ordinary account no earlier than tomorrow (as they're closed now), and only after that can I take it to Western Union to transfer it to you. To make the rest of this transfer as smooth as possible I have already checked how to transfer money through Western Union but I must say that I am utterly bamboozled by all the difficult form I have to fill in, could you please send me a very thoroughly detailed explanation of how to fill in this form so that I will not make any mistakes while filling it in?

Please do not release the tape yet, I wouldn't want to think about the consequences it would have for my marital life... And probably all my friends would never want to talk to me again, please don't do that to me! Please!

I'd like to hear from you soon,
xxxxx

And now we wait...

Any help with this would be appreciated, I'm running another bait simultaneously (these are my first two) and have already requested a mentor (about half an hour ago)...

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have edited your post above to remove your baiting name and email address, this part of the forum is not behind a login so it's Googleable and a lad could find you here.

Also, it's not a good idea to bait using your forum username, again, it's easy for any lads to find you and here and then your baits will be finished.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This appears to be one of the newer formats (or at least, new to me).

When you get to WU, you're going to find that their computers are down.

Wait one day, write back, and ask if you can send it via MoneyGram.

What you can also do is let it slip out that you've done lots of wrong things, and you want to know which one of them is on that tape that he's got.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.

Last edited by Captain Pike on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The text from the first email you received:

Quote:
How are you doing? well i just want you to know that if i am not a good guy i would go high than what i am to let you know. I found a TAPE with i guess you wouldn't want the Public

That same text is on this topic:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1324299

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
Also, it's not a good idea to bait using your forum username, again, it's easy for any lads to find you and here and then your baits will be finished.

Hmm.. I'll pm an admin to change my username i guess... thanks for the tip.

Scam Patroller wrote:
The text from the first email you received:
That same text is on this topic:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1324299

Hmm.. maybe should've done a better search then.. although I did search for something like blackmail scam (which does come back in that topic)..

Captain Pike wrote:

When you get to WU, you're going to find that their computers are down.

I guess I'll do that... Nice one!

Captain Pike wrote:

Wait one day, write back, and ask if you can send it via MoneyGram.

Also, nice one! But of course MoneyGram will have one of those nifty security forms... How effective are those WU/MG security forms, by the way? I saw someone on here use an ID-10T form, and I'm in the process of designing a DUM-8455 (DUM = Department of Unwanted Misuse) form

Quote:

What you can also do is let it slip out that you've done lots of wrong things, and you want to know which one of them is on that tape that he's got.

Hmm, that might be a good one to, but for that I'll probably need him to get off of his ultimatums first...

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want your username changed, send me a PM with the new name you want to use and I'll change it for you, choose a name you've never used on the internet before.

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'm going to use some of this... Comes from the topic about the exact same format that Scam Patroller pointed to...
Vulcan wrote:
Newdonym wrote:
A very curious set up. Clever too.

I don't think you need to make a fake lad. Just let it slip in one of your emails.

blah blah, trying to get money. Give me some proof. I hope it's not the vid of me turning that puppy into a tasty lasagne... blah blah.

If he doesn't bite, keep slipping more in to each mail. Really off the wall ones would be good too.

Actually I like this, you're right a fake lad doesn't need to be introduced, it could possibly scare him off or something. "I hope you aren't talking about the birthday incident, where I was caught brown-handed, eating eating out of the toilet, I thought partario told me he destroyed every copy of that? This was a few years ago.. please tell me you don't have that"
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like this is a variation of the hitman scam. You can find a lesson on how to bait that at Eater U.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It vaguely resembles the hired killer scam to me. With about the same chance of success.
Send out enough emails, and you may hit on someone with something to hide.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad's back again, short but back..

Lad wrote:

Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:04:05 PM

You have 18hrs and that makes it $2k.

Wow.. 18 hours makes it tomorrow-afternoon. I guess I'll get my money tomorrowmorning and get to WU straight away.. (just to find broken computers there...). And how did it get to be $2k at once?
Now, I'll ask him for that explanation of the WU-forms that he didn't give me in this mail.

Me wrote:

Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:14:45 PM

Dear Sir,

I will do my utter best to get those $2k tomorrow morning, which means I should be able to make the transfer in about 16-17 hours if all goes well at the bank and Western Union. Please send me the explanation of the Western Union forms I asked you, because that will help speed up the process.

As much as I will miss those $2k, which I was planning to spend on books for the education of orphans in the local orphanage, it will be worth it to prevent my family and friends from seeing me eating and drinking from the toilet and the dogs bowls in my wife's wedding dress. I still don't understand how you could've got a tape of that, as I already decided to pay you, will you please tell me how you managed to film me in that embarrassing state?

Hoping to hear from you soon,
<me>

Hmm... How exactly DID he manage to film me like that?

lad wrote:

Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:35:36 PM

I dont have any explination for you and better dont fool around with me, go to a western union agent close to you and tell the agent there that u r sending money to ur family in London and how do you go about it. This is the last email you are getting from me till u make the payment and get the information for me.

The lad's quite a touchy one to... I have by now more or less decided what I am going to do... Tomorrow I will go to the bank and unless I think of something completely genius everything there will go smoothly, I will then proceed to the Western Union office to find broken computers there. I will need an extra day, and he'll be granting it as he doesn't have any video to release...

After that extra day the WU will have some security form for me because of international terrorism or some other petty reason... And as dear Mr. Gold will not be able to open renamed .dll files, well... I guess I'll just have to use moneygram, who conveniently have one of the most annoying securityforms... Tips for what to do after that (or links to great securityforms?) are welcome ofcourse!
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad reminded me that I've got some ten hours left...

Lad wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 3:20:05 AM

Hey just remember you have 10hrs left.....

So make sure everything is done before count down....

But I've just had some doubts...

Me wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 8:13:52 AM

Dear Sir,

In about 2 hours I will go to the bank, then at the end of my period of 18 hours I will send you the money. A small problem has arisen though, I talked to my attorney and he says that I should first verify that you have a tape of those very embarrassing moments. Please send me proof that you have a tape that contains video material of me. If I don't see my name anywhere I probably won't think your evidence is trustworthy and will not pay you a cent!

Yours Sincerely,
S1m0n 0sw4ld Cr4te5

Now, I'm hoping he will send me the pictures of the video with my name on it as you see them in this thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159257&sid=ebee2f18d6545dbd796107d2aaa85488
I especially hope he's going to forget 0sw4ld because that is going to give me the opportunity to say that that is someone else and that it's more likely that the tape is about him... Of course i've already got this 'other character' his email already registered, so I might just get him to start annoying my other self too. If he does that, my current character will ofcourse express relieve at him not having 'that video where i...' which he will then probably have lying around anyway...

I then have two characters with very similar names who will start pulling similar pranks on him and have get uberconfused so he will go mad properly Twisted Evil
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad's still a very quick one...

Lad wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 8:19:10 AM

U have about 6hrs to make that payment, and if u must know, It up to u to make the payment, you should know u r in no position to make demands here, its up to you to pay or not, at the end of 6hrs, your wife will be the 1st person to see the tape and if you listening to your lawyer, tell him to start make the necessary arrangement for a dirvoce, and I dont think you will want such...remember 6hrs...

Now, I'm getting a bit tired of him dictating terms and stuff... It should be me who's dictating stuff, so let's try forcing him on his knees:

Me wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 8:37:52 AM

Dear Sir,

Please watch that tone of yours, and try to keep this a civil conversation because I try that to! From now on I'll expect you to start all you emails with a formal greeting and conclude them with something like 'Yours Sincerely'. I can understand that you want to remain anonymous, so there's no need to give me your name, but please send me formal e-mails.

Now, back to business, I told my attorney about this whole situation and about my doubts about the authenticity of this tape as I had no idea how it could have possibly been made (as I never tape any of my embarrassing moments and always make sure the curtains are closed when I parade around the house in one of my wife's bra's and my leather butt less chaps while eating strawberries with whipped cream) . Then he told me you probably don't have that tape at all and it came to my mind that I might be paying you for something that doesn't even exist.
As I have already decided to pay you, if you indeed have that tape, I don't think you need to be in that much of a hurry. While you photograph this tape bearing my name and send me those pictures I'll go to the bank and Western Union to get everything in order for the transfer so as to complete it as soon as possible after receiving your evidence.

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon 0swald Cr4te5
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And just for the record, since your religion is polygamous exactly WHICH wife is he going to send it to??? Some ARE better than others (If you know what I mean and I think you do)...

Just a thought

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This might me it i fear..

Lad wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 8:42:24 AM

HAHAHA....do you expect me to be formal...I had told u my terms, and if you doubt me, go ahead and do as u wish...this is my last email to you.

Me wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 8:50:20 AM

Dear Sir, (See, I remain formal here, even though I'm very angry) That was in the actual mail...

As much as it hurts me to say this, I'm afraid that if you put your foot down in this way I'm not going to be able to pay you.
The problem is not that I cannot miss the $2k, if you really did get a tape of me in an embarrassing situation, well... then you would have outsmarted me an you would've more or less deserved the $2k. But I will not take the risk of sending $2k to a liar who says he has a tape of me when he really hasn't.

I will be taking my chances on this one. If I don't hear anything from you anymore: have fun releasing nothing!

Yours sincerely,
S1mon O. Cr4tes

@internationalchrysis: if there's more in this lad, i'll certainly use that! Thanks!
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope.. the game ain't over yet... seems he didn't wanna lose me yet, that feeling's mutual =D

Lad wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 8:52:32 AM

Just to clear ur doubts, never u tell me to be formal again...U r in no position to give me terms

With this foto (and two other, similar ones) attached:

Yep, he made that mistake... now it's time to introduce my second character...

Me wrote:

Dear Sir,

I see that the tape contains the name Sim0n Cr4tes, instead of 5imon Oswa1d Cra7es. This has me doubting once more as you may have a tape of Sim0n Cr4tes, someone who people often confuse with me and we do get emails meant for each other sometimes.

Sim0n Cr4tes can be reached at [email protected], and I know there's a good possibility that he's the guy you got on tape. Now, if the tape involves a man wearing women's (or just plain wrong) clothes and eating weird stuff it's probably me. If it involves goats, dogs, horses or faeces it's probably the other guy.

Please let me know who's video you got, as I obviously couldn't care less if you released a video about S1mon Cr4tes to one of my wifes.

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n 0swald Cr4tes

Last edited by Master of Puppets on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
NotPhil
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lucky for me non of my relatives would know what to do with a tape... I'm not sure I do either... now if he had an incriminating DVD I might have a problem.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MoP,

I think you should start asking him what's on the tapes. Is it the one with you and the goats in the Las Vegas Hilton? Or was it the themed night out (in) with Max Mosley? Or the communal bath with the choir of St. Joseph's Church?

I'm sure if you give him a hint, he will start wracking his 'brain' to embellish the story, and then you can tell him you know your face isn't visible on the goat one, and so on.... I anticipate weeks of fun ahead for you once you blow him off script.... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That DVD might be an idea...

However... I get this response from my lad:

Lad wrote:

To: Me, Sim0n OSW4LD Cr4t3s (beware, i've introduced the osw4ld-less guy as well by now)
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 9:39:55 AM
Subject: Final

Hey if it was someone else why would i write to you, i know fully well its you. and for ur information.. i guess i have m too nice for you to that me for a joke.
i promise this would be my last mail and in the next 3hrs if i dont get the confirmation i need.
you have just kissed your personality good bye....
Only a God would make ur family not leave you.
Take care

But then again.. I also receive this on my osw4ld-less character:
Lad, as Dr. Gl3n L1w1d wrote:

To: Os4ld-less guy
Sent: 13 mrt. 2009 09:22
Subject: TAPES

I would like to buy copies of the material on your TAPE.

What tapes is he talking about? Do I have any?
So I start replying:
S1mon Os4ld Cr4tes wrote:

To: g0ld
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 10:42:45 AM
Subject: Re: Final

Dear Sir,

You would then write me because you had the tape of another person but thought it was me. This could happen... But if you are sure it is me I will go to the Western Union office in two hours, after my meeting ends.

Would you be willing to send me a signed contract stating that you will indeed send me the video footage after I pay you the money? That would really put my mind at ease and I'd even be willing to pay an extra $500 for that extra certainty.

To prevent any mistakes, will you please send me the information I am to use for the transfer? Like name, location etcetera?

Yours Sincerely,
Sim0n 0swald Crat3s

It's just like poker... He's allowed to raise, so i am allowed to as well, right?

To prevent suspicion, I'll reply from the osw4ld-less guy later on...
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
MoP,
I think you should start asking him what's on the tapes. Is it the one with you and the goats in the Las Vegas Hilton? Or was it the themed night out (in) with Max Mosley? Or the communal bath with the choir of St. Joseph's Church?

I kinda tried to already... but he doesn't seem to get that...
Anyway.. after the broken computers at Western Union today, I'm going to have plenty of time for that. Also notice how te pictures he sent me are almost identical to those he sent to the guy in the other thread.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but he doesn't seem to get that...

Ah, sometimes you have to force them to get it -- threaten not to pay unless you know which tape it is, that usually works. Wink

If you can achieve that, then he's following your script, not the other way around -- in your poker analogy, you hold all the good cards....

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WBH: Well then, I'll try that...

The rest of the conversation so far:

Gold wrote:

To: 0swald-me
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 11:52:47 AM

"I G0ld Thom4s do hereby solemnly swear to send the incriminating tape and ALL of it's copies to Mr. Sim0n Crat3s upon receiving his payment of $2000.00 US Dollars (Two Thousand US Dollars).
I also do hereby solemnly swear that I will not release the tape to any other people other than Mr. s1mon Crat3s upon receiving the $2000.00 US Dollars.
Signed.

G0ld Th0mas

GT
---------------------
Signature

Send money to

W3st Fr4nk
London

Tough one... My attorney wants handwriting and so do I (thanks for the idea Blah):

Osw4ld-me wrote:

To: gold
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 4:56:08 AM

Dear Th0mas G0ld,

Thanks for this promise. My atterney says I should have you email scans or photo's of a handwritten contract though. So would you please mail me a handwritten contract?

In addition to that I have now only got the location my payment should go to, not the name of the receiver. I should send the money to W3st Fr4nk in London, but who will be there to pick it up?

I will be travelling to my hometown from my work now and go to the Western Union office when I get home.

Yours Sincerely
Sim0n 0swald Cr4tes

So he gets back to me with this:
Gold wrote:

To: Sim0n Cr4tes
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 1:11:11 PM

Dear Sim0n

Well i would make a handwriting contract and scan to you in so mins time.

just go to westernunion this is the name to send the money to W3st Fr4nk.
when you give me the money transfer details then i would forward to him to pick the money up.

SO i hope we both are going to have this done with in a hour,
i would write you the contract now.
and attch.

And then this:
Gold, the truly golden lad wrote:

To: Osw4ld-me
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 1:40:01 PM
Subject: Hand writen contract

I guess there is not else.

I wait to hear from you next that the payment has been made.

With this attached:

About half an hour ago I mail from Os4ld-less me, to reply to his request to buy copies of my tape (what tape? that address is like 20 hours old, and has never been used anywhere on the internet except in a reply to my dear golden lad):
Osw4ld-less me wrote:

to: Dr. Gl3n L1wid
date: 13 maart 2009 14:16
subject: Re: TAPES

Dr. Gl3n L1wid,

I do not know what tapes you are talking about, can you elaborate?

Cheers!
S. Crat3s

You guys think he wants those tapes to use as blackmailstuff? Would be a very stupid idea ofcourse, but then again... He IS a lad y'know
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhh.. Boohooo, Lad's angry about me not being in time with paying...

Gold wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 2:55:14 PM

Dear Sim0n,

Hey i have been nice to you, so i guess its has made you to take me for a joke!!!

after i while i would just forget the cash and show the world the tape.

So better reply on time to save ur ass

Now.. of course there's nothing to worry about, I'll come home in about 30 minutes because my trains and buses had bad delays, reply to his mail and then immediately leave for WU. By the way: you guys notice he used "Dear Simon"... Hell yeah! =D (EDIT: He did that in his previous mail to...but still)
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So.. I just got home (a little earlier than planned in my previous post, but still later than the lad had planned) and shot of a mail to dear mr Gold:

Osw4ld-me wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 3:10:26 PM

Dear Th0mas G0ld,

I'm really sorry about the payment. I was planning to have made it already but then encountered trouble on the way home. From my work I first have to take the bus to the station, then take the train to a station nearer to my home and then travel the last bit by bus. Now my bus had a delay, which made me miss my train. Because of me missing my usual train, I also had to wait way longer for my bus as that only goes once an hour... So I only just got home, I will now make myself a cup of coffee to regain my energy and then hurry of to the Western Union office. I hope you will not hold this delay against me as it was obviously caused by forces greater than me.

I shall soon make the payment.

Stay well!
S1mon 0swald Crat3s

I guess he'll be hanging around his computer and will reply very quickly, as usual... And so he does:

G0ld wrote:

To: Sim0n Cr4tes
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 3:24:10 PM

You are now taking my for a joke.....Well you can have ur coffee. but 30mins i should get the payment slip.

So I reply:
Osw4ld-me wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 3:29:54 PM

Dear Thom4s G0ld,

I am not taking you for a joke, seeing as you have that tape of me I would not dare. I shall go to the Western Union office right now (as soon as I get my shoes and coat on, you wouldn't want me to freeze to death ofcourse). The office is about a 20 minute walk (which is faster than taking the bus, as I'd have to wait for the bus) and then I expect to spend about half an hour processing everything there and then I'd have to walk back for about 20 minutes. As much as I'd like you to get the confirmation in 30 minutes I am afraid that's not going to be possible. I'll be back in about 70 minutes and will e-mail you as soon as I'm in.

Yours Sincerely,
S1mon O. Cr4tes

So... I'm off to WU. Now for a useless walk to the WU-office to see some broken PC's...
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanted a bit of this action so I've emailed him. We are now discussing proof and whether I'm worried about him releasing the tape.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this really warms my heart and almost had me considering really sending him money (NOT!!!)
Warm, comforting, trustworthy lad wrote:

Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 3:37:49 PM
Subject: Re:

Just Know that i have been nice and you have been cool. just take ur time i would be waiting for you. but just have it in mind there is a time limit that i would wait.

*wipes small tear away*
He said I've been cool...
*want you to know he was not crying because emotionally touched but because of tummy-ache*

Go get 'em B8er!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic