SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari - help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I may have my first Safari happening on tuesday, fingers crossed things go well, from Nigeria to Benin. Some of you may remember a certain Ch*rl*s S*l*d*, Jojobean was baiting, he convinced Mr S*l*d* that a number of representatives, that had met him in europe ran off with the money. *http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=148574&highlight=soludo* When i joined this forum, Jojo agreed to be my mentor, and with his help we got another safari, this time it was one of Mr Soludo's representatives who travelled from Amsterdam to meet us in London. Anyway JoJo has handed over control to me, Charles is fed up, everyone in his group of scammers is going behind his back, and he has decided to meet up with us, i expected him to suggest we meet in Nigeria, but no, it seems he is so paranoid about the people he scams with he wants us to meet him Benin, this guy seriously thinks everyone he scams with is trying to screw him over.

Quote:
I received your email and is well noted. Now listen to me very well, I really want you to do me a favour. try and make sure that your coming to this place is going to be a Confidential one between you and me. Because i don't really want any of my PA's to no of your coming. I just want to take them on Aware, because am really upset with all that is going on now. That is why i can't wait to see you over here so we can end this transaction once and for all. And all i want to reasure you that your package is very well intact with me. One thing you have to understand here is that any one will do anything to see that he or she made away with that can of package. But not to worrie, with my position i asure you that nothing is going to happen take my words and my word.Okay?

Keep me updated when ever you want to come over here so i will make sure that i Arrange my self very well.Okay?

Hoping to hear from you on when you will be coming over,and this time nothing and i mean nothing is going to happen because am now in full control of the transaction. Because at this point in time i can't really trust any one that come around me, to be sure what is really going on. I will welcome you with my Intorage once you get to the my airport that i promise.

Waiting.

P*o*f.*h*r*e*

(CBN GOV)

After a few emails back and fourth i got this from him.

Quote:
I received your email and i believe you. So please try and make sure you come over ,so we can end this deal once and for all. Listen to me again, where you coming is going to be a nebouring country for a safer transction. Okay?

The Name of the country is cotonu, and there i want use to meet in person. This is going to be face to face transaction with me in person. Proof.
P*o*f.*h*r*e*

One more please, try and make sure you forward me all the transaction emails sent to you by my last PA to you,which David King for a proper investigation over here. Because i really want to deal with all of them all. And from now up words, i want you to stop any forder transaction with any of my boys. And anything you receive from any body try and keep me updated before you respond to it.Okay?

Waiting to hear from you together with all those email i ask you to forward to me urgently.

P*o*f.*h*r*e*

So hopefully I have a safari to Benin on the way, wish me luck haha, this will be my first proper safari i have done myself. Haha but equally this wouldnt be possible without Jojo the help he has given me, and him letting me in on Charles.

Last edited by MarcoLPantani on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, hopefully the lad travels for you on Tuesday! If you've been tutored by jojo, then you've got one of the best showing you the ropes. Thumbs up

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MarcoLPantani - As OD says, if Jojo, is guiding you through the safari modalities, you really couldn't wish for a better mentor.

Jojo has more safari miles under his belt than David Attenborough.

There is a tried and tested safari route from Cotonou in Benin, up North to the towns of Parakou and Naititingou, so start planning your mugu's next adventures..... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, Marco! I'll be keeping a keen eye on this thread for your post (hopefully) soon confirming the safari! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ow, that would be great .. keep us posted Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well JoJo's away just now so not helping me hehe, I'm wondering if the private plane im flying on that my friend own's is going to have a birdstrike occur and have to land somewhere else.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, Marco! I'll be pulling for ya! Very Happy
If you need any suggestions just post your thoughts, and the good folks here will be glad to help make your safari a great success! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, I've had some thoughts, just got this in,
Quote:
Dear 3dm0nd,

How are you doing? Please in regards to your coming down to this place, immediataly you get to the airport, just pick up a drop to shraton hotel. And please try your utmost to make sure that you don't comminucate with anybody once you get to the hotel. (shraton) Okay?

Try and keep me inform at once, all this is for security purposes. Please try and trust me for this, remember what i told you before.

Once again, i wish you all the best in your trip down to this place.

Best regards,

9r00f. Ch4rl3s

I'm thinking i might successfully get to contonou, but when i get to the hotel, it's not up to my standards, just searching to see other hotels in Contonou, maybe get scared out of town by his associates after that, I'm not sure.

Anyone have any ideas/suggestions?
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job with your lad, Marco! And good luck on the safari!

I would think, and of course, I have no safaris to back this up, that you couldn't possibly stay at his choice of lodgings. (He probably has a way to check if you are there or not.) Of course they are unacceptable to you. You will have found a nice quiet little place for him to meet you at. For security purposes and all. He should totally understand your caution.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MarcoLPantani wrote:
just searching to see other hotels in Contonou,

You have to avoid a situation where mugu can check to see if you have genuinely arrived.
Either that means that he must already be there to meet you as you arrive, or you create a phoney accommodation that will confirm your arrival.

Please click on my WWW tab to see details of one such mythical establishment in Benin.... Wink

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well got back from my lunch break at school to find the following message in my inbox,

Its title was "Where are you for christ sake?? call me now!!!"

Quote:
Dear Edmond,

How are you doing? Hope are fine. And how was your trip to this place? Please i was at the airport to welcome you as propose, but only find out that there was nothing like you in there airport mannifest.WHY?

Please kindly get in touch with me urgently, because i don't really have much time to waste anymore in this transaction. Tell me where you are right now to enable me meet with you urgently together with your hotel information which i told about.

One more thing please, since you can't reach me on line. Kindly advice your friend to call me, on my private phone number on how to meet you now. (+234-803-079-4280)

Waiting urgently to hear from you now.

Best regards,

Proof. Charles

It appears he waited for me at the airport, even though he told me to go straight to the Sheraton, and in an other email that i could choose any hotel with a good reputation, pretty easy to get out of this he told me to be discrete i was, i snuck out of the airport so no one would see me, and took a taxi to a safari camp, i figured it would be safer, so i booked a stay at a Simba Safaris Camp. Sent him an email back asking him, If he wanted to meet me somewhere. So i think this is my first Safari, i just need to verify his IP location, i got satelite provider though when i tried, can anyone else try?

Before he apparently travelled,

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.114.26.2 with SMTP id 2cs5523waz;
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 02:58:34 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.210.70.14 with SMTP id s14mr1586086eba.86.1235041112582;
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 02:58:32 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web27508.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web27508.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.177.212])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 24si1804328eyx.34.2009.02.19.02.58.30;
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 02:58:31 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.177.212 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=217.146.177.212;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.177.212 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 33372 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Feb 2009 10:58:30 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=ilGdFx2aAZ1kHfAys3k2x2+XznxVeNnf3SRbWgqJ/ciCrGMmVzzM6VL8A8t
PyAxL7xDZ2IBY+6BTkkLPn9R0hZ9EG3y9zU4T0jnaoa5rFx8EFE6h8yRbhxzV4e7FKeNs/WrzQiSwGwWyyaljUL8G/QSCdD/ES/4WvQPYYn/WVT0=;
X-YMail-OSG: cHy35n4VM1kp_P_vFKcCd2BLuCQIs2X0PjXLbpUBVJYkyJtBIzhuLMTQteJYsBG2
mnsStiotfqXshRGndWX495p_oDG0TGVq5dQ
k58uYHbn6knWflNNyiLdsaOuPPiHmT59VL3N_7PLXlH7wVrX6rHtZ0r4eQMM3knWr
YwZt8f7ahH3f26V7acFycbIleXjpIhthJC3h9V30RO_2
g86fSS04M2.trk5BV0UM
Received: from [86.62.16.146] by web27508.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:58:30 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:58:30 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Just for your information
To: Edmond Horowitz <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2094993729-1235041110=:33101"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-2094993729-1235041110=:33101
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

After travel

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.114.154.10 with SMTP id b10cs4151wae;
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 06:37:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.210.67.13 with SMTP id p13mr2767555eba.20.1235486240998;
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 06:37:20 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web27502.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (web27502.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.177.206])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 20si2114753ewy.17.2009.02.24.06.37.18;
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 06:37:19 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.177.206 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=217.146.177.206;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.177.206 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 31208 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Feb 2009 14:37:18 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=WIlAcYUiWLuqJUJNu3wAIIXEJXmfNlnZhXAEKC7KW6opiu6wpYudNSVRr0bwP7+7K+x0O3lWXWP80S2f8v1+
ibtt2tWwTq43hbJWdq1pyvH72nh/sQqMlwTaOOrt05NE+knRHq6V+COJ0ldsKdy2+wmtaTwVFmrxhphjWniZ2p4=;
X-YMail-OSG: my8trh0VM1mhAgAkxRW3s5rwoCVLkVe7g5MXKu04zZLDZKak.aI7VTFTUpHzFO9Tst6UuNOV.6m
.YP_kJZas3Fbd9hZqy0f
J5g3TuIX4Hb6AEFeGN8Gp0_WAf.hrYb1OjXOIGDdrx86NrIGoxoScqLJgEjdTfeUW8a0ejms7YombjFT9LEmt4exi
VgqsAhkR
CXuHH2GcvgwNoTY6GYfmhdCoF.cJkATbqbCF
Received: from [86.62.16.146] by web27502.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:37:18 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.260.1
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:37:18 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Where are you for christ sake?? call me now!!!
To: Edmond Horowitz <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1864245952-1235486238=:30418"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-1864245952-1235486238=:30418
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Fixed Forum Blowout -- JMR
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="MarcoLPantani"]Its title was "Where are you for christ sake?? call me now!!!"

Quote:
Kindly advice your friend to call me, on my private phone number on how to meet you now. (+234-803-079-4280)

Unfortunately, this is a Nigerian dialling code, which would suggest that mugu hasn't travelled.

You are looking for a +229 dialling code if you cannot get the IP.

MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please my friend, here is my most private email address which you can use in reaching me urgently. And from now up wards this is the email you will be useing to reach me urgently for security purposesor .Okay?

Have it below.

**********@gmail.com
************@yahoo.com.mx

Please try and take my advice advice. Okay?

Pr00f.Ch4rl3s

Just in, and then got back from taekwondo and there was also this,

Quote:
Dear 3dm0nd,

How are you doing? Well, like i told you before in last email to you. I waited for you and you're know were to be fund. But, i told you am a very busy man over here. Now listen to me very well, my plan is to pick up from Cotonou and take you to togo where your consingment is deposited. But, now since you're not presnet in Cotonou, just move out from Cotonou to togo where your consignment is right now. To enable me meet you up as soon as posible in lome togo where your consignment is. Okay?

Once more, the name of the hotel you're you will lodge is, sarakawa hotel in lome togo. And once you get there, try and keep me updated with this information to enable me meet in person. As soon as you arrive this hotel you can call this number 988-27-68 the country code is 228,Togo is tourist country and you dont need any visa at the point of entry or the boarder. Am very sorry for this inconvinences.

Hoping to hear from you together with this informations. the hotel number, which i can reach you faster once i get;s there. Okay?

Waiting,

Best regards,

Pr00f. Ch4rl3s

Hmmm any thoughts?
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any one think his aim was just to drag me on to togo and not meet me here?
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't move; the IP addresses of the two mails are the same. I would tend to agree with you in that he never meant to meet you in Cotonou. Whether he wants to get you to Togo is another matter. Lads scheme too.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm i was wondering if he maybe wanted to split me from my pilot.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As soon as you arrive this hotel you can call this number 988-27-68 the country code is 228

Well this is definately the number for a mobile phone in Togo, as revealed by this useful tool:
http://www.numberingplans.com/?page=analysis&sub=phonenr

It seems to me that your laddie is passing you off to another group based in Togo.
Maybe they are better at dealing face to face than your laddie is.

To be honest, its anyone's guess what these scammers are scheming most of the time... Confused

MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm i wont what happens if Mr Gomer kidnaps me with the 70,000
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I think the fact that he has passed the 'job' onto another group suggests that he believes in your character.

Personally I'd suggest that you tell mugu are sick of travelling all over the place only for him to disappoint you.
You are staying exactly where you are, but he is very welcome to come and join you, and you have generously paid for his accommodation.

When he proves to you that he is serious, by arriving at your location, you will happily reimburse him all of his unexpected travelling expenses in cash.

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you're staying at the Simba with 70,000 in cash keep off the whisky and make sure you don't get involved in any of their poker games Wink you don't want to start loosing the lads money

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm I think im going to try to go to togo, but I get turned back at the border, because of my fund raising for the IRA. Is this plausible, i then head back to simba camp, and wait to meat him.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just my personal thoughts, but I would put my foot down and refuse to budge from Benin.
The only concession that I would make is that I would agree to meet him in Cotonou and not at the SSC.

However, as soon as you get positive confirmation that mugu has reached Cotonou, spin him a yarn that you have been delayed, and that he will now have to meet you in Parakou........etc etc etc.... Very Happy

PS - If you want to use the SSC modality and facilities, please just confirm with either myself of Doctor Stephen Williams, and we will do our best to give you a plausible cover story.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MLP,

Simba and I excel at that sort of thing! We have had lads do the reconnoitering for us...

SImba, PM received. Contents noted and well understood.

Remain Bless

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
MarcoLPantani
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok well i told him i would travel, but tomorrow i will go to the bus station to catch a bus to the border, but decide not to travel, it's not safe travelling with a duffel bag full of money. And i will head back to SSC, and tell him he has to come and meet me, i dont feel safe travelling with that money. If that works then i might contact you with regards, to the SSC modalitys :p
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Marco - Listen to the two voice of experience up there, Simba and Doc, and let them help you get this guy to SSC. Their advice is sound, and you might have your hat in no time flat! Wink Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic