SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

By the bus load..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only have 4 off-um on the go at once, and they all get the same e-mail replies from me, it cut's down thinking time and computer ink.
But I'm thinking they all want to visit, So I might have to bung in a bulk order for the old Blue Pill, can't have them disappointed in performance can we.

This arrived the other day,
Quote:
simply don't know what to say, except, I also can't get you out of my mind, and every time I look in the mirror I see your smiling face, looking back at me I want to visit you, to get to know you and find out if we are good together

This is the stuff that nightmares are made of.

then another one writes the following

Quote:
My dear Gorden, I Love you, you and your letters are so necessary for me I cannot leave with out them, you are inseparable part of my life
especially if we are far away from each other at the moment. Only our letters keeps us close to each other.
I say about it very serious, because you know how much I love you my darling Gorden, I cannot leave without you, all days I dream about our meeting and when i visit

Well that's a request for money in the pipeline.

Then another one writes this,,

Quote:
But I don't understand what happened with me? I am thinking of you all time. I had never such feeling earlier, I have never felt this what I am feel it now. We have our correspondence not so long time, but it seems to me that we are familiar already a long time and I have simply left for some time to the business trip or something else and I am come back to you very soon. I would be glad to come back to you soon,. Certainly I shall be very happy if these dreams will be come true in a reality. I would like to talk to you face to face and feel you too. utter disappiontment insues

And Gordon if you will be able to meet me in March I will go to travel agency on this week and will find out what I will need to have for make a trip to you and how much it will cost of course! I am a little worry about this because it may be a little expensive... Anyway I don't give up and hope for our meeting.

Then this one's going to grow bloody wings and flap over, I can see the papers now, ''Displaced Russian bint flying under harbour bridge"

Quote:
I would like to reduce distance, which divides us and to appear near to you. I understand that now it difficultly to make, in fact at me there are no wings , but I sincerely trust that soon all to change. I often think of you. I represent as you think of me I already spoke you, that I wish to have holiday from work. I really work long without holiday and I very much would like to have rest.I would like to have a vacation from work in the end of this month or in the beginning of the following. This time of rest, which I can take from work once. Certainly I dream to spend this time with you my friend Gordon!

Yet another money request, will be forth or fifth coming. Still it fills in time if you get sick of watching the Australian Open tennis matches

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems one of-um's got travel plain's' at long last, and going by the spelling it's "Off Script'' Here's just a snippet of the sort of thing I have to put up with.
Quote:
Hello my love Gorden.
Excuse me, that I did not write to you. I very much understand you. You should speak the son that itany more
did not call such services. I leaved to the girl friend for other city to ask for it the help, but unfortunately it has no now money.
My beloved in travel agency have told to me, that it is necessary for me 880 euros for my trips.nothing like going for the throat, no point in wasting time I very much affliction, I have no such sum of money. I went still time to travel agency that still time to learn all.
My Gorden, in agency to me have told, that if I now shall conclude with them the contract my documents will be ready in Ten days.
I very much wish to arrive to you and to see you! I love you!!!!
I have told in agency, that I have no money and that you my beloved
Gorden can the help to me.

So being the kind considerate evil little grub that I am, I replied,,
Quote:

hallo Tatyana,, why are they all called tatyana
This is wonderful news that your going to visit, and we must arrange it as soon as possible, you will need to apply for an international passport, and a holiday only visa. request a sex sicmonths stay. Plus check out the flight details, Qantas would be your best option, as then you won't need to change flights at Heathrow, As Aeroflot, or whatever you call your airline. does not route to Australia,
It might be an idea if I look up the flight specials at this end, sometime if you book in advance, large discounts could apply.

You will need an address in Australia where your intending to stay, for the visa application, it's also a security requirement, but nothing for you to worry about my love. please quote the following on the visa application

Mr Gordon Gateshead,
256 Lower Katoomba Range Road,
Wellcanna, NSW 2997

As we are a long way from Sydney, you will also require a domestic flight, But I will organise tickets for that from this end, when the time arises.
But I'm so happy for you, it will be a big shock to leave a Russian winter, and land in an Australian summer. So it might pay to have a good friend with you when you depart, to take your heavy coat, There's no point in lugging heavy clothing to a country in the middle of a heat wave,, and even in our winters, they will be just like summer to you.

I can't wait for the day my love,, In fact I will count the days we are apart,,
followed by all the normal crap

Do you know that reading it again it does inspire confidence, She won't be able to get of her perch quick enough, to increase the costs..

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
jeff30179
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok that last email from Tatyana actually hurt my eyes whilst I read it Laughing

Just at the very beginning of my first Love-bait so I'm reading everything here with interest at the moment.

I have a couple of scam emails in my character's inbox but I feel I should start pretty slow with just one for now - 4 at once sounds pretty impressive though Shocked Twisted Evil
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day Jeff, and welcome to eater.

Four is about the most I can handle at once, and while there all on script, they all get the same reply, You can sometimes also use the same replies when the money requests start.
But don't be afraid to make them wait for a reply, if your busy, and there's heaps of excuses on why you could not reply instantly.

This one only been running a month, with something like 12 or 15 e-mails from her, and she's only now just off script. Of cause she could also revert back on script, but as you can see there spelling and diction give them away.

Resistance is futile

jeff30179
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the warm welcome Smile

Wow 12-15 emails and they're only just going off-script - but then I guess if it's just before the money hit then they're likely to stay on script until then yeh ?

I've read (in a few places on eater) that replying too quickly is a bad idea, and whilst the temptation is to push things along to enitce the non-script replies I totally get the point that it's all about dragging the bait out for as looooong as possible Laughing so I'll definately take head of that advice, thankyou.
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate scrips, it's boring me to tears. My vlad is writing so much crap it makes me sick. At first I thought it was for real then I notice she never answer me questions, so I throw a curve one.

Quote:

Hi,

I like doggy style, what do you like?

I got more scripts, so I had to amuse myself

Quote:

Hi,

Thank you for your letter, I miss you so much. You didn't confirm nor deny if you like doggy style. I take it you like it. Next question, do you do anal?

her reply

Quote:

I'm fine. I have excellent mood because has received the letter from you. Thanks you for your letters. Your letters do my day good.

That's my kind of girl
jeff30179
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm learning so much today Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've just been adding specific 'normal' questions to test the scripts but I will suitably adjust my replies Wink
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is the exact reason I avoid love scams. It takes a long time before they leave their scripts.

You may try writing something obscene in Russian and sending it to them.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
dasrad
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to ask a stupid question but does saying they use script mean the replys they use at the beginning all the time, rather than writing new mails that are personal to you?
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

blah wrote:
You may try writing something obscene in Russian and sending it to them.

How do i say "I'm a monkey's uncle" in russian?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dasrad wrote:
Sorry to ask a stupid question but does saying they use script mean the replys they use at the beginning all the time, rather than writing new mails that are personal to you?

G'day "dasrad" Just about all scammers use a set of scripts, You must remember, they send out hundreds of e-mails every day, So it's a lot easer to Cut and Paste a script, and they simply use the next script e-mail in the series, to each reply you send them. it's doubtful they even read your replies. Then when the softening up process is well under way, and there madly in love with you, and can't think of anyone else, then they start the money scripts, Internet fee's are due, Buy my model portfolio, Air tickets, visa's, grannies funereal, the dogs broke his leg, The kid you didn't know about is sick. her non-existent parents also want to visit.

You will be able to tell easily enough, the scripts are more or less word perfect, and there efforts are a jumble of short sentences.
And when the requests for money start, simply delay, delay, delay, With the Russians / Ukrainians once they get a knock back at Western Onion. More often then not they will simply drop you. So don't be in any hurry to send money, even if you want to Wink NOT

Resistance is futile

ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

>With the Russians / Ukrainians once they get a knock back at Western Onion. More often then not they will simply drop you.

That's no good. That means I have to stay up for many un godly hours for not much fun.

So i wll have to make WU work to my advantage big time.
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one that is so lazy that she posts her one sentence at the end of her cut and paste and it's in a different color. it's so obvious. She sends three or four paragraphs of cut and paste and one paragraph of her actually answering maybe one question. so I just cut and paste back in colors that are hard to read. when she complained, I told her my monitor was having problems and that this color was the only one that I could see clearly. drives her nuts. something about writing in yellow seems to bother her. she wants me to hurry up and by a new monitor. I've had her on for a couple of months, she's in love but hasn't asked for the money YET

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The script is where they pre write a number of letters to deal with the huge number of people they write to.

The mass mailer they Vlads use the Bat allows them to set up auto replies and that way no matter what u write to them they don't even have to do anything as the software can reply at a set time after receiving the mail - either immediately or after a number of hours or days - u may notice u get the replies at a specific time each day.

Trophies are possible from Vlads although the more outlandish ones are more difficult and safaris are almost impossible to manage.

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would seem that one of-um has reach that time in her life when an overseas trip is called for.. We had a half hearted request for money, for visa's and that sort of thing,, So I thought I better remind her of the pitfalls that sometimes happen,,

Quote:
Hallo Tatyana,
I will try and help you if I can, unfortunately Western Union Office are not very popular in Australia, And while the main postal
offices are agents, the local sub-agency post offices are not. I will be travelling to a main town in a couple of days and will see what I can do. The trouble is most post offices are privately owned these days, there even talking about privatising the mail delivery services.
Which might work well in the cities, but there uneconomic in the country area's So who knows what will happen. But getting back to Western Union, As it's not used much, the privately owner postal offices simply can't be bothered with it.
Most people here pay there accounts electronicly, via direct deposit, as it's quicker and a lot safer. Years ago I sent a lady some money through Western Union, and she claimed it never arrived, She cursed and claimed I was trying to defraud her, and despite a lot of correspondence, I never heard from her again, And I know she or one of her friends collected the money, Western Union forwarded me the collection receipt

Also your lack of cash could be a big problem as Australian Immigration require you to have enough to support yourself, in case the
expected meeting ether does not happen , or does not work out. I will check this out and let you know, I may have to meet you in Sydney, Which will mean I will need to find / employ someone to do the freight run for me while I'm away. I can't see you wanting to get of a plane after 36 hours, only to face a 1200 kilometer car trip. And they may not allow you through Customs, unless I'm there to verify that I will be willing to support you for the length of your holiday.. They will simply turn you round and stick you on the next plane out. Which is not very nice. But it does happen

I've been getting a few clues of Border Security on tellie

Anyway, leave it with me and I'll see what I can sort out
Lov Gordon

How quickly things change, one minute It's all love , kisses and can't possably live without me. Which is nice considering my last X said she couldn't possable live with me. And now it's down to a bare bones request for cash..
It would seem we are back on script,
I just got this little triple treat,

Quote:
My sweet that I had my documents I should pay all in agency. That I received documents I I should pay the first payment in agency about which to you spoke. You understand it? I ask you to help me with this payment. And then I can already have documents in the end to this week or in the beginning of the next week and then I can tell to you precisely the information on my documents. Before I shall not pay all in agency I cannot have documents for arrival in you. I wait your letter now.

and again, 20 minutes later,

Quote:
My sweet Gordon! I am glad to receive your letter and very glad that all goes well for our meeting. I ask you only about one that you did the movement as soon as possible because I should pay all this this week. I hope that you understand me. I spoke you yesterday that I am not much sick. Today it is better. I am glad to this. Hope as at you all is good, my loved! I went today on shops and thought that to you to buy in a gift from Russia. You want that I have brought to you the present Russian vodka? Or what that another that is made at us in Russia? I shall go now to sleep because is not absolutely healthy yet. I shall look your letter in the morning! I so that we soon can see happiness each other in the person! Kisses. Tatyana

and yet again 30 minites later

Quote:
My sweet. I ask you to find not the western union and moneygrame. I learned there better transfer and there less percent from transfer. The information for transfer there precisely same. In the western union at my house have closed office and now I cannot receive on the western union while the bank will not open. I hope you understand me

O'dear, does the last on mean, not to bother looking for a Westen Onion, Still on the UP side, i can bundle all three e-mails together and just ask , how she would like me to NOT send the money. Why is life so complecated

So I simply wrote,

Quote:
Hallo Tatyana,

My, My so many e-mails in such a short time, How lucky I am..

I don't quite understand you last one, or perhaps I've read it wrongly, You say not to bother with Western Union or Moneygram. AS you have found a better money service,, but you haven't told me what it is.. Now I am confused. As I told you I've never been involved with anything like this before, and what is this Moneygram. I have never heard of it. Do we have such a thing in Australia, and if we do where will I find it and how does it work

Will you please direct me Tatyana, on how you want me to send you some money, as one minute you tell me to send via Western Union, then you tell me not to use that service..

Hoping this finds you well lov Gordon

Next question

Resistance is futile

ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You want that I have brought to you the present Russian vodka? Or what that another that is made at us in Russia?

Any chance of getting us an AK47 or a T-72?

Your girl is so sweet. My girl only wants to sex me to death.

Closed lad accounts x11
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Always fancied flying a MIG fighter myself, how about this one?:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083943/

Thanks in advance Laughing

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

isn't that the black bird in firefox? i don't think out vlad can get you one, no matter how much she loves me.

Question:
If a vlad send me a group photo, how do I know who she is? Do I just pick on and assume she is the love of my life?

Closed lad accounts x11
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it's all still going, three are definite starters for a visit, So I went down to good old Western Onion today and tried to arrange cash for the three off them. . Unfortunately I ran into a bit of a bump.

So they all get the same e-mail,, And I'm even getting the right name on the right e-mails now.. Wink

Quote:
I did manage to get into town today, and found the Western Union office, and I told the lady that I wanted to send some money to Russia. She looked a bit shocked and asked me if I was sure as there are a lot of money scammers in that part of the world.. When I told her it was OK, she said I would need to send you some forms to fill in , as due to 9/11 terrorists attack, they had to ensure the money was really going to someone genuine and not to a terrorists group.. It had me a bit worried, But as I don't have a scanner, I got here to send them to me via e-mail, and there where here when I got on line this afternoon. The lady said I should send them to you, and you should fill them out and return them, then I should go back to the western union office, and they would be able to send the money, They also include a copy of the forms in with the money shipment, So when you go to collect it, they also have your forms and can double check to make sure your the right person was collecting the money..

I don't know it all seems a bit much, but that's what they told me. I have included the forms for you, I'm sure you can sort it out..

So just how helpful is that.

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes it just comes together, Here's the result of my form requests

Anna wrote
Quote:
Hello my dearest Gorden! I am so sorry to heard about weather there. I
hope everything will be well.

And be honest I am confused to know about western union... I do not
understand well why I need to fill in this form. I guess I need to
fill in just first form, right? I do not know how because I do not
have printer here and I fill it directly on computer. I do not know is
it possible? I send you this form back and I hope it will work.
And Gorden I did not told my e-mail address and password, I think this
is our private thing.
Anyway show this to agent and hope receive your news soon.
anna xxxxx

Kristina wrote
Quote:
Hi my angel Gordon!
I cannot understand you. How to me to fill these forms? I have gone to bank and spoke with the manager of bank. It has told that it is full bosh. If you simply do not wish to help me or do not trust me and write? What for this game? I already tomorrow should pay documents in the morning. You can help me? You can send money? You can send money at home through the Internet. My angel, absolutely soon we shall together.
I wait your letter.

Yours Kristina

OK, so sometimes you bomb out,, she needs more work, no form no money

Tatyana wrote

Quote:
My dear, I have just received your letter and I shall fill now it and to send you. I shall search for an opportunity now as it to make. I shall do it and to write to you later.

Then she wrote again and returned 3 forms bless her

Quote:
I have made all and now I think that which you have sent one form to me you should fill and on it I do not send you it. I wait your letter soon.

Why is it, that I just have a feeling that only minutes after I lodged the paperwork with Western Onion, we had a tremendous thunderous storm and the Onion office get flooded, and all the paperwork was lost. O'Well shit happens looks like it's back to square one.

Wonder if NN can come up with a "first rejection form" Just in case she's refused her cash when she toddles of to collect it

Resistance is futile

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They are using the scripts so they can send large amounts of mails through the web. It's considered success for them if they find at least one sucker amongst the 30 000 mails they've sent.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bird wrote:
They are using the scripts so they can send large amounts of mails through the web. It's considered success for them if they find at least one sucker amongst the 30 000 mails they've sent.

WTF, Question Question

Read my stuff again , All my girls are OFF script, That's when the fun starts.
Some people just don't get it... Goes off to bang head on wall. Confused

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the lovely little Kristina just sent me this,

Quote:
I shall never write to you these forms. You understand that you просите7 Is delirium full. It is delirium that that speak you in bank. It is a pity to me that you do not trust me. Means you simply me do not love. In fact the love is under construction on trust. It is very a pity to me.

No Love, no Good wishes. It would seem she doesn't love me after all
Does anyone know what this means. просите7 whatever it is, I
have to do it 7 times Question

Still not to worry, all love affairs have there little bumps, I'll just change the subject, and inquire about the weather

Resistance is futile

TickleYerAssWiFeather
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

joseywales wrote:
I have one that is so lazy that she posts her one sentence at the end of her cut and paste and it's in a different color. it's so obvious. She sends three or four paragraphs of cut and paste and one paragraph of her actually answering maybe one question. so I just cut and paste back in colors that are hard to read. when she complained, I told her my monitor was having problems and that this color was the only one that I could see clearly. drives her nuts. something about writing in yellow seems to bother her. she wants me to hurry up and by a new monitor. I've had her on for a couple of months, she's in love but hasn't asked for the money YET

You could always suggest that s/he alters her System32 wotsits causing her whole system to crash if you are feeling especially mean.

Just an idea.

Just say something along the lines of this will really help her/his computer to become more secure / faster / 'whatever' if s/he adjusts ... oh dear, I just blew up my lad's pc / laptop, for being ever so naughty and uncooperative to my time stalling demands!

Oh shit. Laughing Surprised
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ wearebabe

просите7 pro site 7

Laughing

My best guess would be "foolish and unwise to fill forms because too much data can be extracted and info stored on the net".

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic