SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

may amadioha strike(mr G kidnapping goes well)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hello vox and welcome to eater. I may try to get him to buy some later

I have ignored his last couple of emails so far

Quote:
Baby,

Thanks for your compliment and also happy that you like them.I will try to see if I will finish with those forms today so that I will send them without wasting anytime.

Remain My Lovely Pinky

Your Love,
Barnas

Quote:
Baby,

I did not hear from you this morning I hope all is well?I rushed to open my box now but is found so I am a little bit scared if all is fine.I am ok myself.Please baby update me I want to hear from you.I am still on those paper work although they seemed very difficult.

Till I hear from you my love.

Your's,
Barnas

Quote:
Baby,

I have tried several times today in trying to reach you but all to no avail.Please call me I need to konw that you are fine.I miss you to much my love.Please call me because I cannot be able to check my mail today,but tomorrow.

Yours,
Barnas.

Quote:
Barnas my love
I have not been able to check my mail lately.
Do not be worried my love i will always be here for you.
we will speak soon my love

oh and my sister says to say hi.

lots of love
your pink baby
Lucy

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I checked my voice mails, so if he tried to call Lucy he didn't leave a message. Seems to me most lads won't leave messages then they go on and whine about not getting you. I guess they are cheap that way. Go figure.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps trying to call i think.

no worries it will just make him even hungrier for the love of his life.

Quote:
Baby,

Sorry for not replying immediately.I am still trying to fill up the form because there are some difficult questions there which require some kind of carefulness in giving the answer.

I have tried several times in calling you but each time I call I got you on voice mail.So I don't know any other alternative way to reach you apart from email.But I will try now to see if I will get hold of you.PLEASE DO NOT SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE AGAIN MY LOVE.

Each day that passed I pray that God bring closer the day when we will meet ourselves in person.I am very hungry to see you.You might not know excertly what I mean.The day I shall see you with my eyes,it shall be my most happiest day in life.And I have asked God to make this possible soon.

My nephew extend his regards to you and wishing us the best.I will send the form as soon as I am done with them.

I hope to get you on line to hear your voice now becase it has been a long time we never hear our verious voices.

I remain to be the one and the only one.I have given you my whole self please try to hold me tight so that I will live forever with you.Please remain my PINKY AND ROSE BABY.Your picture is always in between my two pillows that signifies that you are my number one and the angel that I begins my day with.

Faithfully Your's In Love,
Mr Barnas.

i sent this prior to receiving his mail above
Quote:
Barnas my sweet sugar pie

how are you. I have not heard from you. is everything ok?
how are you going with the visa form?

I miss you please try and call me i want to hear your voice again
your pink baby
Lucy

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master: I called him this morning. Everything is on track. He's busily working on forms, but I think he said he's stuck on the picture drawing section. Laughing . His brother is interested in finding a girl like Lucy so I'm setting him up with Lucy's sister Lola. I'll set up an email account for her tonight.

I couldn't quite make out what he said he was doing to 'make ends meet'. I think he said his brother is selling stationary? Not sure. Maybe you can figure it out.

Here's phone record ---><a href='http://media.putfile.com/barnas-call-10-14-08'>Clicky</a>

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he is very happy.
Quote:
Baby,

Happy to hear ur voice today.How is it going with you overthere?I am very relieved hearing your voice.Baby Iwant you to know that you have occupied my heart and every part of my life.The day I shall see you,infact I don't know what I will do to eat you or to do what.I love you with all my life baby.

Tell your sister never to worry all is well but I want to make sure everything is fine and again my brother is having the same stature like me.So I don't know if she is ok with that or not.Let me know so that I will know excertly what to do because I got other ones.If she want Chris that is good and you have to tell me how they will reach themselves.

I will be sending those documents as soon as possible according to our discussion today.
Should I scan my passport along with the papers?tell me waht to do my love.

I awaits you prompt response including your your sister's discussion with you in regards to how she will meet Chris.

Remain my Pinky Baby always in my Heart.

Faithfully Yours,
Barnas.

Just jane. Lola is good to mail Barnas about his brother.

Quote:
Barnas my love
you do say the sweetest things. I hope you eat me when we meet.
I will give my sister your email address so she can contact you about your brother. I think they will get along just fine.

what do you mean by having other ones? I hope you are not seeing other women.

yes scan a copy your passport so i can send it on and organise the visa.

lots of love
Lucy

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Barnas wants wants to pimp Lola!

Quote:
Let me know so that I will know excertly what to do because I got other ones

This lad is priceless, with comments like that he just baits himself. Lola was going to be satisfied getting hooked up with Chris but now I think she'll do some lad shopping.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he has turned into a quivering mess
Quote:
My Baby,

When I said I have other ones,I meant my other brothers and friends.I will never think or dream of cheating you in any way.I have promised you that and still assuring you that I will remain as I said.It will only take me but one day to be with you and have it all in you.I will never tell you to trust me again until you see me in person.A responsible man is not only a man that carries the responsibities of his family but a man who always stick to his policy and not been entised by anything in the skirt.I have you and you are all I want and also sufficient for me.thats why I am always proud of you anywhere I am.

Furthermore,yes your sister contacted in regards of what we discussed about her.And i am promising her a good and caring man for her.Someone who will never break her heart.But she must also be good to him because we men do need caring also from you ladies.You get me right?All is well.I will be sending to her the email address to my brother as soon as he give it to me.

All be my pinky angel and I will always have you in my heart where you will always rest comfortably without any disturbance. I will do as you said in regards to those documents for my visa processment.

Till I hear from you soonext the queen of my heart.

Faithfully Yours,

edit

well im still waiting for his visa application
Quote:
Baby,

I hope all is fine?I have been expecting to your mail since today.I have reached your sister with Chris contact details.And Chris told me that she have contacted him and he have replied back.I miss you please can you email or call me because I can't get you on line whenever I tried calling you..

I am about going home to rest but still thinking if all is well.please update me my love.

Your Love,
Barnas.

Quote:
Hi Barnas
i hope you are well. i have been missing you greatly. Im happy my sister has talked to your brother. I do hope they get along. She can be a bit wild sometimes Smile

Your mail always makes me happy. Where have you been. At work? Please tell me what you do for work with the lotto company? I just want to get to know you better.

lots of love
Lucy

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

there are a heap of emails in between this and my last post but Lucy is finally travelling to South Africa to be with Barnas.

this is his mail after i sent him a flight schedule

Quote:
Hi Lucy,

I received your flight scheddled, this is the time I really know that you're on it seriously.I was full of happiness since morning just reading your mail only.Baby please I have explained to you before my condition presently but I hope you will cope with me.I just want to set my eyes on you even if it is only one hour we spend together before you go back,I will be more happy.This is what i always say that whatever that belong to person,no matter any obstacle,it will surely remain for the person.Baby I don't have money to rent a place for us therefore,I am begging you to manage my place with me.I am only staying with my two other relatives just to make sure that I can be able to pay the rent complete and in time too.I know it won't be like that forever but till I get something tangible doing to sustain and take up my responsiblities as a man.

Furthermore,I am ashamed of myself because I don't have money feed and entertain you when you arrived.I don't really know what to do for now and this is why I haven't reply you since morning.I have been running up and down to look for where to borrow money but everyone turned me down.Baby what must I do now?I am very happy and at the same time confused because I don't want you to be starved when you come.I have told evryone about your coming and one of my best friend and brother promised to provide his car to pick you up from the Airport that night.He also promised to take us places where you will like to see things happening here in South Africa.I am happy just to see you in person even if you are going back the same day I don't care but to see you alone.I have called my brothers and my sisters at home and told them about your coming.They were all happy to hear that wish you happy stay in South Africa.You will also speak with them when you come.

Wish to hear from you soonext in regards to your coming.

Yours Barnas.

his level of english is quite high

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do I smell an unfortunate flight diversion coming on....?

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And just think, less than a week ago he didn't want to talk to you anymore. Master, he's going to be soooo disappointed when you don't show up. Now don't you feel bad? Wink

Miss Behave
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we get a brief update on what happened between Oct-Feb ? What happened to his Visa ? This has been great. Poor Barnas when his whole family shows up at the airport and you're not there.
Very Happy
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

his visa was denied so basically we have been going back and forth with lovey dovey mails. Lucy and Lola went to Madagascar for a modelling job but he could not make it there now we are going to him.

he is very very excited about this. I cant do a flight diversion because he has the flight number and will check with the airport if anything goes wrong.

I think i may go for the mr G kidnapping under his nose.but that is still open for debate atleast for the next 12 hours or so.

here is his last mail
Quote:
How are you doing, it gladdened my heart reading from you after long awaited of your mail yesterday. I want you to describe your appearance to me so that i can easily dictate you to avoid any mistake on your arrival. For me,I will be on my tradtional whaite and white.
Finally, me and my brothers will be at the O R Thambo international airport johannesburg at 4pm to await your arrival at 5.30pm.
Happy!Happy!!Happy!!! at last may God protect and guide you all the way. He is able god.
Till i see you tomorrow my love. take care of yourself
youever,
Barnas

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesnt know what to think now. i think all this work has done some damage to his mental health.
Quote:
HELLO BRODA
I AM SORRY FOR YOU. I HAVE YOU MAGA LUCY WITH ME OK
I BEEN WATCHING YOU FOR LONG TIME TO GET THIS MAGA TO GO TO YOU. DID U KNOW SHE HAVE $20,000 WITH HER.
WELL THIS IS GOMERBOYZ DOLLA NOW OK
THANKYOU FOR GIVING US YOU DOLLA
NOW WE USE HER FOR RANSOM.
ONE LUV
MR GOMER

Quote:
You are very stupid.Stop talking bullshit to people ok! You are a coward if not why didn't give me your telephone number or call me either because she will also give you my number.

Anyway, everyday is for the thief but one day........

Bye.

then this
Quote:
IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE, YOU GUYS ARE HOLDING THE WRONG PERSON AS SHE IS NOT MY MAGA BUT MY WIFE. PLEASE DON'T HARM HER, JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FROM HER OR FROM ME.

I WILL NOT INVOLVE THE POLICE, I AM READY TO CO-OPERATE WITH YOU GUYS TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF MY WIFE LUCY. YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR CONTACT
NUMBER FOR FURTHER DISCUSSION OR EMAIL ME OF WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME
TO ENSURE HER SAFETY.

BETTER STILL, YOU CAN ALLOW HER TO GIVE ME A CALL.

WARM REGARD,
BARNAS

and this
Quote:
PLEASE YOU PEOPLE SHOULDN'T HARM THAT GIRL IN ANY WAY BECAUSE SHE IS NOT A MUGU.THAT GIRL IS MY FUTURE WIFE AND WAS COMING HERE TO SEE ME AND DISCUSS SOME OTHER RELEVANT MATTERS BETWEEN US.PLEASE I BEG YOU WITH THE NAME OF GOD TO SPARE HER LIFE.YOU CAN TAKE ANY OF HER BELONGING BUT LEAVE HER TO GO. I DON'T DO ANY FRAUD SO I HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH ANYONE REGARDING THAT.

PLEASE LET HER GO.

THANKS.

so many ways to do so much damage.
i dont think he has a choice but to travel. I hear Zimbabwe is nice this time of year

Quote:
WE NO TAKE INSULT OK. IF U INSULT AGAIN WE WILL SEND U HER FINGERS ONE BY ONE.

WE WILL LET U KNOW SOON WHAT TO DO OK.

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the request of Master Mr G0mer has called him and I've put the links below.

The added traffic sound effects were mine and they irritated him no end, though his initial reaction to me was somewhat unfriendly you'll hear. Laughing

The third call was the money - and I made one error in mentioning Mozambique (instead of Madagascar) but that was lucky as he said he had checked the SA airline passenger lists and he said she wasn't on any flight and I countered 'NO', I took her off and put her in Mozambique.

The idea now, thinking on the hoof, was that he is needed to persuade her, and I asked if he had been intimate with Lucy, to bring over her cash from home. In that case a meet would be arranged.

He wants to speak to Lucy (very soon) and I said that would be okay, but I'd have to make sure she didn't give away her location. Is there a damsel in distress available ?

A safari up to the Mozambique border ? Very Happy

Ist call - http://www.supload.com/listen?s=mNcN5O
(my personal favourite)

2nd call - http://Gomer.fileave.com/MrGomervLucy2.mp3

3rd Call - http://Gomer.fileave.com/MrGomervLucy3.mp3

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thankyou Gomer much appreciated

well he does seem to have a few resources. I thought they could not give out passenger information(that is the case here anyway)

I think Lucy will be very upset at some of the things he is saying

Quote:
It is quite obvious that you guys are cowards,if not why haven't you call me since friday till now?Look at you guys english.In the first place,you guys needs to go back to kindergarten and then to primary and secondary so that the level of your english will improve a bit.I've been waiting for you guys with your plans but you don't want to execute it.You guys are trying to touch tail of a lion but you must be ready for the consequences.Are you guys not ok with the so estimated among you said you collected from the victim?Yes I am here in South Africa but knows you guys in Nigeria specifically in Lagos state. A guy man I guess supposed to be refined in all every aspect.I have received too many rubbish letters from you through your other email id: >>>>>>@gmail.com. Check below for your last mail to me.

Anyway, I'm still wating to hear from you guys.Although with the help of the South African police,the South African Airlink and the Immigrations I found out on saturday that she is not for real.But I can still help you guys financially and to help you rot in jail in a short time because with your email,you can easily be locate whereever you guys are hiding with your illegal activities. I don't want to see her fingers sent to me but I want her head to be sent to me so that I will know that this is for real.Bastards who always like to reap where did not sow.Where is Ezego 1of Igbo land today? and others who are still alive but already dead.I am from Mbano where 419 originated ok.So I know all your tricks and but want to tell you guys that life is too short we don't know tomorrow the blood of your victims are crying everyday to God for vengance.Now is the time for you all to make amendment of your lives and stop this unholly lives you are living.You guys must listen to the songs of Bro.Israel Anyanele who says it all.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE (ADAGE)..

THE END IS NEAR BROTHERS LETS SEEK THE FACE OF GOD.EVERY OTHER THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO US.

bye.

Quote:
BRODA
YOU IMPATENT IS NOT GOOD OK. I CALL SOON BUT NOT NOW.
YOU WIFE IS NOT HARM ONLY U CAN MAKE US HURT HER. WE ARE THINKING OF WHAT U SAY AND WILL GET BACK SOONEST.
YOU POLICE WILL NOT FIND US EVER OK. WE OWN POLICE WITH DOLLA.
FOOL THAT IS BEGINNING GMAN WHO CHOP U DOLLA. U ARE TALK TO BIG GUY NOW. U NOT KNOW WHO U DEAL WIT SO NO MAKE TROUBLE OK.

ONE LUV
MR GOMER

now he is name dropping.
Quote:
You must be aware that a guy can never guy a guy.You get me right? I have told you people what I felt like telling you.We can do it anywhere you like even at home in Nigeria.FESTAC,LAGOS MAINLAND,SATELITE TOWN,IKEJA (ALLEN AVENUE AND TOYIN STREET),IGANDO ROAD,AND SOME OTHER PLACES WHICH YOU GUYS KNOW.

You guys with that girl can go to hell as I care because I am more than you think.If you guys opperate here in South,you should have know me by now.If you guys know Tony nwa guy and his companion then you will definitely know me too. But let us stop going there because you guys are still trying to start up live.I resigned guy man's job together with Chief Braamfontein,Kojos and other of my members.That job is not good my brothers that is why I told you guys to stop it and look for honest way of life.This is what I have for you guys and also promising you that with the help of your tabloid,the police will nail you down.

Bye.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic