SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll make an end-run to circumvent any Snerdian schemes to push me aside by hereby formally putting in my request:

Ima, my lovely angel, will you please be my Valentine in 2010?

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ mr man, u don land there ooooooooo

next yr Ima go be mine ok

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Already beat you to it, Juan.

Jose, don't make me have to put you on the preemptive strike list, too. Evil or Very Mad

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ima: Sheesh girl! You gonna make them woo you through the whole year? (I would.) Very Happy

Harry where are you? I thought you would be right back! Waiting

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
Already beat you to it, Juan.

Nope, you never came right out and asked for her hand next year, you merely suggested you will be back. Big difference, right Ima? Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW! Folks already positioning for next year! I am backing off Dora for now, but jojo, know next year Dora will be mine.

Sorry baby, I'll be right there. I stopped and got you this
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1315482#1315482

Disregard the edit log. Sometimes the forum gets confused.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice try, Monsieur Snerd, but no cigar. Laughing

In any event I made a screenshot so the forum won't be confused again:

Tell you what, I'll compromise. You can have Ima in 1010, I'll be her Valentine in 2010. Since I'm the one with the time machine you'd be hard pressed to go back a millenium anyway. Wink But nice guy that I am, I'll drop you off by yourself in 1010 so you can get things ready. I'll go back and get you sometime. Maybe.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I intend on having a harem next year. Just saying...

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha!

I did say 1010....but I also mentioned (with rolly eyes) that the time machine just isn't all that.

Truth be told, Ima and I have been galavanting through time ever since last year....and frollicking like otters all the while. She asked me to be nice to spare your feelings, which is why I tried to correct my slip.

Clearly, you only want to gloat.

So...who is the better, time traveling Mod now*, hmmm?

*purely rhetorical. Clearly I am, and lovely Bunches will take note.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to put my bid in for Snerd.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so glad our mods have so much free time. Doesn't make me feel bad for my own <strike>whoring</strike> woo'ing so much.

jojo honey:

I brought home some flowers from Bali for you:

@ SSA: Taking applications already? Very Happy

Harry: This is really my lingerie: http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp289/DoraMarquez/VD%202009/DoraLingerie.jpg YUM! I was bored whilst waiting for you in the attic. So I baked.

You wear ice cream? TS

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
I would like to put my bid in for Snerd.

Sold! you have him. Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe you are not Tsnerd. Also, I very much doubt he is bound in servitude to you.

I think he can round-house kick you back to your pansy little 1800's era.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing The wooing has clearly gotten to you guys, now you're downright silly.

@Reaper: You may not have Snerd. He is mine. Neener Neener.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just drunk on love, my dear.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You'd have to be if you think yourself a walking TARDIS.

@Ima, I'm sorry there is just something about sporadic banning that sparks a great deal of interest...

Easter Egg
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly - utterly overwhelmed with longing, deep sighs, and thoughts about lunch....and other things.

I think that Reaper was trying to say that he would put money on me and not Juan....not that he was claiming me.

Clearly, I am Ima's. :sigh: :sigh: :SIGH:

edit: Or I could be wrong, and Reaper is just drawn to me and my sporadic banning...not that there is anything wrong with that.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reaper: KEEEEEP OFFFFFFFFFF!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOO CATBINGO!!!

Juan and Snerd: You are very definitely the very best Valentines on Eater. I adore you both. XOXOXO

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It must feel salubrious.

(shh, I'm trying to impress him with fancy words)

Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
Nice try, Monsieur Snerd, but no cigar. Laughing

In any event I made a screenshot so the forum won't be confused again:

[Image snipped - Y]

Tell you what, I'll compromise. You can have Ima in 1010, I'll be her Valentine in 2010. Since I'm the one with the time machine you'd be hard pressed to go back a millenium anyway. Wink But nice guy that I am, I'll drop you off by yourself in 1010 so you can get things ready. I'll go back and get you sometime. Maybe.

I would like to point out that A Skyhook's claims to the contrary, I do not alter other people's posts, so I cannot be blamed for TSnerd's howler.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last bump from me.....I promise.

I just wanted to show everyone my list of admirers from this years V-Day thread.

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last bump from me too. Promise. Would I lie? Very Happy

And I was feeling so special there Harry. I guess you are just too much for one woman.

It looks like you have been very bad. Now it is my turn. Bad boi!

And Tsnerd, that was a cupcake. But yes, I can wear ice cream too, if you like.

Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are special, "cupcake" Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic