SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pinkdragon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes maybe yast would like a poem Very Happy

I just got an email from hmm not sure what to call him LOL a suitor who isnt or a friend anyway someone that I was emailing from a site and we have stayed in touch a little... I fear he is being taken by a Vlad...I have told him not to send any money...and asked if he wanted me to find out for sure.
all he said to me was a have a lovely russian lady writing me emails but to me that says scammer LOL
pinkdragon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

to yast, I hardly know you but alas poor schizo skyhook has thrown my love aside and so I come and throw this song upon thou feet.

Enchanter astride her scaly hide
A mightypink dragon with golden eyes
Great wings like satin spread so wide
You should see them from here
As they sail across the sky

Through misty love they rise above
Between the worlds to frolic free
pink beast of fire on this day of love
A magical vision per chance for you to see

It happened to a lad like you
Not knowing what the price would be
To the dragon his love is true
But was it to late for her to see

So where is he now this cute elf
to claim this heart
Why bless me now a dragon's joy
Surprised a SKYHOOKs not been ripped apart

ok never heard this song before but it fitted nicely Wink
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankly, I'm surprised that no one has stepped up and inquired.

grlnxtdr681 wrote:
I was told to wander into this thread, which I have done previously, upset that jojo had left my name out in newbies from last year...but I am wondering in again because I was told to all based on my post in the Valentine's Day avatar thread..... I think it had something to do with this:

Quote:
can take a pic if asked....

So I'm here.........

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess there's nothing wrong with just verifying the claim. Seeing as Trixi's not here anyway....

Care to share, Grlnx? (Via PM, of course)

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry: I would like to thank you for your "kitchen" helps for jojo. They seem to have worked. I just walked into the kitchen and found these:

But of course, the kitchen now looks like this:

Maybe you can pass along some cleaning tips next? Laughing

And for the permanent record, these are some actual, real-life ironing tips from my beloved:

Quote:
New ironing tip... just because it looks likes starch, does not mean that it is.

Another tip, glass cleaner often comes in a bottle that looks like starch.

And one more tip. Glass cleaner does not work well as starch.

He is going to kill me! Laughing Hi, honey!

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh heck...double post. Better report myself.

Happy Valentine's Day to all that participated in this year's woo'ing! All deserve a big hand for the time and effort and fun that was had. And a special "Thank YOU" to jojobean Image for starting the thread this year. I am now wondering if he had ulterior motives. Hmmmmmm.

And for all the girls, this is for you: For The Girls

Now, I am off to bed! GN! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To pinkdragon

In battle I bestride a majestic steed
Wolves bred for war run at my side
A dozen staunch companions at my back
Into the thick of the fray we ride

Yet all is not war and bloodshed here
My soul can seek those softer ways
To lay down my sword and doff my mail
To savour the beauties of peaceful days

Sunlight flashes on broad and mighty wings
I look to the sky with awe-struck eyes
What creature is this that soars above
What beauty is held in those jewelled eyes?

Such power is this beyond mortal ken
Though an Elf lives long, we too pass away
Dragons live for aeons, ageless and wise
What can you see in this Elf's brief days?

Love twixt Elf and Dragon was a thing of myth
But now we together give this the lie
Let none besmirch this love sublime
To heaven and bliss let us both fly

And let our hearts be fairer jewels than would be seen in any king's crown or emperor's sceptre.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I shared via PM and how close am I to my claim Reaper?.... Wink

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'd say they're almost Scarlett Johansson like...

I doubt many other Eater woman could compare. Of course, they are welcome to try..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they are fuller and bigger in person and with lipstick on it would be more noticable.... Wink When I wear lipstick you can see they are fuller than those pics..... but hey Scarlett Johanson lips is fine too.... Wink

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn

Last edited by grlnxtdr681 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was an opinion based on those pics alone. Of course, if you can get a pic as you described....

Edit: Yes, they are. I saw your sly edit. Wink

Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have to go through my photobucket account and see what I have of me wearing lipstick... if Scarlett johanson is the opionion it's cool I am happy with that too.... I was told I had a smaller version of Angelina Jolie that's all by a couple of friends....

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My thanks to jojohasbean for this wonderful and funny thread.

Wish you all a great day with your real lovers.

I have truly enjoyed every twist and turn, the playful, the inspiring and the manic.

To those still not enjoying virtual seduction I say give it a try. There is still time to bag a hunky gent or a sweet young filly.

There are many great guys in this forum that help and support and encourage. I just happen to have bagged the greatest.

Wink

Lucky me. oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Serious Murry;
With Vday coming to a close here in Aus the fun is almost over, sometimes the never ending barage of filthy scammers can begin to wear you out a bit so it has been good to be a postwhore for a while

I am not much of a postwhore normally (elsewhere perhaps Wink ) but this thread has brought the postwhore out in me.

I have enjoyed every moment, even when I got dumped I was having fun and I know that Kate was never going to pick anyone else but the Sultan of Woo (were you, please say you weren't Confused )

Tomorrow will take me back to the reality of what I do best here and that is putting as big a dent in scammers pay day as I can, I do feel refreshed and ready to give that extra bit that I had slackened off so thank you everyone for the fun, without everybody else to laugh at and with it wouldn't have been near as good.

@ Kate, the Vday thread has allowed me to find out more about a baiter I didn't know much about, I am glad for that and thank you for sharing the fun with me

BTW, after tomorrow, you may remove the decorated "R"s I gave you if you wish, I wont be offended Wink

Enjoy your non virtual Vdays everyone, I hope your real one can be as wonderful as we have pretended our virtual ones will be

Now, with some time left somewhere in the world for wooing.

Sultan of Woo:
@Kate my special Valentine Lady of Woo, thank you for the loving and sincerity you have shown me, during our time together, there is still some time left so I have a gift for you, I hope you like it

Being a male I was unable to decide so I will let you choose which gift you want, take your pick from the list I have given you, whatever you decide will be yours:

Hot and raunchy times in the hot tub with the Sultan of Woo

A holiday to the most romantic place in the world with your favourite movie star*

A huge bunch of flowers delievered to your door daily until next Valentines day*

Exotic 5 hour massage by one of the best Swedish masseurs in the world at a location of your choosing*

A red Ferarri with personalised plates (Lady of Woo)*

*item temporarily out of stock

Make your choice my Lady of Woo Pretty Rose

I will be waiting by the hot tub for your answer Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
pinkdragon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

to my dearest yastreb

Yastreb your woo's fall lightly upon my heart
as gentle as the flames thou hast sparked.
like doves alighting from flowered fields
landing softly like mist upon mine breast

days of war or days of peace
my love for thou shalt never cease
crimson tho the paths may be
no pain of war I wouldt flee
as long as thou be by my side
my love for thee shalt never die

when thou time on earth shalt be no more
this dragons heart wilt be forlorn
sweet memories wilt I recall
of soaring through the azure skies
with love upon thy satin back

my days from there will be a shadow
seeking nought but heavens doors
for now my love we shall endure
and speak no more of distant shores
for when thou time has come to pass
joy shalt cease and flow no more
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry: Corona, can I smell your crotch?

Corona: HARRY! No!

Harry: Hmmmm....it must be your feet then.

@Jojo, step away from the Big Mac. Dora is waiting for you.

@Dora, thank you for the "attic episodes". You are the best!

Has anyone else noticed that when jojo is absent from this thread, so is Slightly?

To all the women flooding my inbox, it's over. Maybe next year. Ima, the ones from last night don't count

Happy VD everyone!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To pinkdragon

When all the forests deep are gone
When desert sand chokes mountain streams
When the fields are barren and forlorn
You will still be in my dreams

When the cities all in ruins lie
When every clan is torn apart
When all the kingdoms are no more
You will still be in my heart

When the sunlight finally fades
When darkness fills the heavens above
When the magic goes away
You will still be blessed with all my love

Edited to make a couple of lines scan better

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pink Dragon

I am impressed
No google hits on your poem Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

attic Harry wrote:
@Dora, thank you for the "attic episodes". You are the best!

I know. Wink

Happy Valentine's Day again, sweetie. I am waiting...

pinkdragon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
@Pink Dragon

I am impressed
No google hits on your poem Wink

nope it was written especially for my sweet yastreb alone Smile
just as his poetry was written for me Very Happy
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Sultan.

Gosh what an extensive yet restrictive list you offer.

Eeeny meeny miny moe.

Ole, dole, doff
Kinke, lane, koff
Koffe, lane, binke, bane
Ole, dole, doff
Aweenda shmure da froog's legs
Bork, bork, bork!

HOT TUB please. Raunch me like I have never been raunched before babe.

Whoopie doo.

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick, Skyhook, you're losing " pinky" to Yastreb, the dark evil elf and all that!

Grnlx, your lips are beautiful and definitely Scarlett worthy.

Valentines Day is pretty much over here...

Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last year my heart
Was top of the chart
For all you kind people to see

Now that you're older
A little bit colder
In an absent mind, so be!

Your so kind
In the back of my mind
I'm happy that I was free

To go to the train
And racking my brain
wandering who else
There will be

Cool Cool Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
pinkdragon
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sweet yastreb my heart belongs to thou...
I have brought you treasures from afar
from deep within thy cave
to thee beloved no treasure could compare

hoping this image works LOL
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I looked everywhere for the right gift for you, Dramaqueen. I decided that a stuffed bear would be nice, but that some chocolate and a single rose, nothing too ostentatious, would be a nice way to send my valentines love to you.....

So, with this bear, chocolate, and the rose, I send Valentines love through the internet to you.

I remain, as ever, your loving Master,

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic