SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
@ my buddy at the bottom of the last page

OK buddy will do Beer

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dora, I rest my case.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

Harry Bawls wrote:
How's that Dora?

Come back upstairs...NOW!

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
jojobean
Baiting Guru

Harry Bawls wrote:
Ask Dora how my "bone" is doing.

I threw you a bone when I posted that Harry. I left it wide open for jokes. And that's all you did with it? You are losing your touch old man.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dora, On my way.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My beloved Doc.

I had the most wonderful forest adventure with you today.

The first place you took me to just took my breath away.Image

I loved holding your big strong hand in mine.

BUT I decided we might have more fun if I chased you a while.

Which you seemed to enjoy as we went along the trails deeper into the forest.Image

You led me to the most beautiful spot I had ever seen!

You also lovingly found flowers for me in the forest.ImageImageImage

But when you went to pick them for me I said it was best to let them stay just as they were so everyone else could enjoy them in nature too.

Although I was bad, and wrote on a tree to show you how much you meant to me. I hope the tree will forgive me.

It was one of the best days of my life and you are the best Valentine a girl could have.

I will always treasure our time together, forever. My sweet snookums....

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I have a permanent smile on my face Smile.

I made this painting just for you, so you would remember our wonderful time together too.

Your loving and devoted Dramaqueen

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You go girl! Very Happy

Looooooooove train! Confused

That's what I get for calling shots. Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Imagethere is nothing better than the smell of Corona after a couple of shot,s of a tall thin bottle of GALLIANO Black Sambuca Wink

Hay you can,t say that the lovely Pink Dragon might hear , yes yes yes no that,s right. it,s ok pinky Wink will know it was from him, and not us Thumbs up

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Dramaqueen,

I am so glad that our time together was so wonderful.

Maybe tomorrow we should go to Paris and walk around a bit, if that is okay with you?

Your loving,

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New Rule: SKYHOOK: One account, one person. I don't know if you're actually different people or that's just in your head but please stop referring to yourself as plural.

Quote:
Dear Josey, (I have you off script Laughing )

Thank you for the poem, it really made me smile! I am worried about this James. Should I be afraid of him? Also, I got your other message about wanting me to be your Valentine, but it was from another email account. Why are you using two?

Ima xoxo

@Harry: I'm sure you would. No thanks. Laughing

@Ghost: Laughing If you can make it so it switches between the two equally, rather than Juan shoving Snerd out of the way, I'd use it as an avatar.

@Juan: Oh, my. The romantic time travel sounds so good, that I'm wishing this was real wooing. Embarassed Thank you, thank you. What a wonderful post. :sigh: XOXOX
Regarding the shirt picture: That's not me, silly. You're remembering having seen my picture before, huh? Of course, Harry posted it earlier in the thread from when he helped me cross the street. Did you like what you saw? Wink

@Sners: Embarassed Embarassed I like frisky Sners. A lot. YZYZYZ

I don't really have to choose just one Valentine, do I? Crying or Very sad I can't bear the thought of rejecting either of you.

edit: typo

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Harry: I know you tried your best to help me and for that, I am thankful. But it obviously didn't work. Thanks anyways. And thanks for this evening. I needed it.

@ Tsnerd: This is important!! I think I have determined who James really is!!

I was at my favorite fast-food place today. And this employee came up and started chatting with me. And while we were talking, he said something EXTREMELY interesting to me. I think it was a secret code. He said:

"Want fries with that?"

OMG!! I almost passed out with fear!! But I knew this could help you so much in your woo of the lovely Ima. So bravely, I took his picture before I left.

I present it for you now. Notice his name?

I don't think I have to explain to you what this all means. I leave it all up to you now. I can do no more. Good luck.

@ jojo and Bluth: I will have my decision shortly. Threatening to leave Eater if I don't pick you just isn't fair. And I apologize for my totally crazy stunt with Harry this evening. All I can say in my defense is I was overwhelmed with having to pick a suitor. I lost my mind. Please forgive me. I am totally over him. Promise. I can be faithful.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ DoraTheExplorer

I think you might be on to some think , Notice his fixation with red,?? it,s the same color as Kate,s under wear Wink

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know.... I remember TS mentioning something about a McDonald's Franchise.

Yep, this place has TS written all over it.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jane my love, I am still trying to find a lad to write a poem for you. Unfortunately, lads are very unromantic. So, I am dedicating hours of lad's wasted time and the agony of multiple dollar chops to your eternal love.

Unless you are intrigued by multiple photoshopped pictures a lad submitted trying to prove he is NOT Mr. G0mer. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

May be this James has a twin twisted brother and this is his gay lord Wink

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the breathtakingly wonderful Ima wrote:
The romantic time travel sounds so good, that I'm wishing this was real wooing.

And who, my lovely goddess, says it isn't? Has Snerd been putting silly ideas in your head to the effect that I'm not serious in my intentions? Pish posh. I'm ready to take you anywhen you want. Just say the word.

@Dora: that's obviously not me. I wouldn't be caught dead in McDonald's. I'm strictly an In-n-Out kind of guy.

@Harry: don't even start. In-n-Out is a cult burger franchise here in sunny California. Any cheap jokes will result in cultural warfare between the west and midwest and that would not be a good thing.

@Ima: Did I mention how much I adore you?

@Ghort: you da man! Love the last little push at the end! Thanks, bro.

@ Ima: Did I mention how much I adore you? Sorry if I repeat myself but I adore you.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ImageImageImageImage

This has been the hardest thing I have ever had to do since joining Eater. Even killing a mesrahosting fake site was easier for me. (Ok, so you two goofs don't know how hard that was since you have never been to FB. But believe me, when that site died, Dutch and I had a party!)

I have spent the night re-reading this thread twice. And enjoying all the lovely and wonderful woo's from you both. The avvys, the lad song, the safari, the pictures, the dates...it was all without a doubt, the best woo'ing on the board! Except for Tsnerd, Juan, Doc, and Murry. They were pretty good too, I guess.

To Bluth: I will always cherish your woo's and the avvy you made me. You definitely made jojo step it up and bring his best. If I could have 2 Valentines, you would be one. But I had to pick, so this year, I am going to have to ask another. Thank you for all your wonderfulness. And that fake site died yesterday. The flag is yours: United Kingdom Please put it in your siggy as remembrance of the fun we had. I would really like that alot. You are a dear! Pretty Rose

So that leaves just one.

jojobean: You have proven yourself worthy of a proper Valentine this year. Your woo's were superb and you found out all the things I like. The drawings you made every day this week were divine and I have printed them out and have them next to my computer. They make me smile. And, with your permission, I will use the avvy you made me for a long time.

And you know, the safari for me was the tops! I just can't help myself. I am your safari groupie. You know my one true weakness!! (I am so sorry the fake site I dedicated to you hasn't died. Fricking host!)

So jojo, I have an important question to ask you:

jojo, will you Be Mine for Valentine's this year?

What can I say? You have my Image Please be kind with it.

ImageImageImageImage

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora, I think you are clearly onto something...notice how <strike>Juan</strike> James is using Ghort! in an attempt to throw suspicion back towards me?

It saddens me to think that Ghort! has also fallen prey to evil alien technology.

Bah about the [two finger quote] time machine [/TFQ] ....anybody can do that. Rolling Eyes

I have almost made a critical break through with my own special project, namely folding the Continental United States (CONUS) into thirds - not only will this decrease travel time significantly (unless you live in Michigan, in which case you are pretty much screwed) but it will allow me to just step over all those other insignificant states that separate me from my one true love, the ever wonderful Ima.

edit:

Quote:
I like frisky Sners.

oh? Embarassed

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Last edited by Tsnerd on Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Doc,

I would love to go to Paris with you tomorrow.

I hope you will furnish the pics for everyone to enjoy from our trip.

I know you would love to show off our time together too.

You are so sweet!

Your devoted
Dramaqueen

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Dearest Beloved,

I am sending you a HYIP url and the hosts email. They are a very responsive host. That will be your first pyramid. This will go in PM. You can send for it, nd the pyramid is yours.

I hope I can get my camera to work for our big trip to Paris tomorrow...

Your ever loving,

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mrs. So and So,
I had to let you know,
That poem your wrote
On my heart it did note.

I don't have the words to say
All that I have felt today.
I am happy to stop the play.
I am going your way.

I will keep it simple
I love your dimple (s).
My words are tumbling down
No longer do you have reason to frown.

I found the way to go
With lyrics from Chicago.

Take me as I am
Put your hand in mine now and forever
Darling here I stand, stand before you now
Deep inside I always knew
It was you, you and me
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny
It was you and you for me
Every road leads to your door
Every step I take forever more

Just say you’ll love me for the rest of your life (or through Saturday)
I gotta lot of love and I don’t want to let go
Will you still love me for the rest of my life?
cause I cant go on
No, I cant go on
I cant go on
If I’m on my own

Take me as I am
Put your heart in mine, stay with me forever
cause I am just a man who never understood
I never had a thing to prove
Till there was you
You and me
Then it all came clear so suddenly
How close to you that I wanna be

I am changing my avatar to match the genre of yours. If that ain't love... Wink

Ima, as I told you in PM, you have to make your own decision.

DQ, I can't do that either, you should know better.

Corona, of course you can have the tatoo removed... I know that magic marker comes off easily, and you'll have a line of <strike>people</strike> guys that will volunteer to help.

@Dora, I hope you didn't play your hand too quickly... Shocked

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ghost. Me & the boy,s want to know were that place is, and do they have any more female staff, that know how to use ,that "pole", to the left of that nice young lamb, / sorry girl. Im shore under those loose cloth,s there is some nise figger,s , i only ask because " Pinky " Wink and lovely "Scented Corona" is not enough for the hole band Wink

Mod edit: removed quoted picture.
By the way, I meant it. No more of the plural crap.
Evil or Very Mad - Ima

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am dedicating hours of lad's wasted time and the agony of multiple dollar chops to your eternal love.

SSA: *Sigh*, you really know how to get to a girl's heart, don't you? And to you, my dearest, I dedicate today's ASEM response for our favorite porn boy Sam:

Quote:
your mama will never stop ashawo in egypt

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, Dora. Way to cut down Bluth. You are one cold-hearted person.

@Skyhook, PLEASE learn to use the shift key. Also, why do you need to keep reposting pictures when mentioning them? Wait, no. Why bother asking.

@Trixi

I left you a rose today:

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its ok Red i know your up set the paraNoid stole ow idea of changing the word,s to popular song,s to woo the girl,s ,yes yes no yes they did it to him year,s ago stole his idea,s about ow makeup and outfit,s but the last straw was when "Gene Simmons " used red,s trade mark
Quote:
Red Symons in Red satin and matching cape,flicking his Tongue at the masses while a giant Phallic Twistie Mushroom explodes over the crowds Wink Wink

Quote:
Kiss (also typeset as KISS) is an American rock band formed in New York City in December 1972. Easily identified by its members' trademark face paint and stage outfits, the group rose to prominence in the mid and late-1970s on the basis of their elaborate live performances, which featured fire breathing, blood spitting, smoking guitars, and pyrotechnics.
Quote:
A quick 'Hook History......
In the mid Seventies Skyhooks basically gave the Australian Music Industry the enema it had been needing. For too long many Australian bands spent hours copying their UK/USA cousins,Australian content in songs was far and few,and the biggest local selling album was by Daddy Cool which had sold an unheard of 50,000 lps.

Skyhooks were cheeky,brash,colourful,wore makeup (many years before Kiss were conceived),songwriter Greg Macainsh with a grab bag of amazing tunes-many sprinkled with Melbourne place names and Australian themes,put together the band that would change the musical history of our country. It lit the fuse that put Australian bands back on the front covers of newspapers and Australian music on the shelves of record shops.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic