SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora mi amor,

Señalé que esta foto de la puesta de sol que hemos compartido
Su belleza es fugaz
Y palidece en comparación a los suyos

El simple momentos que compartimos: la mayoría que me ha
Y yo valoramos el tiempo que pasamos juntos

Por favor, tenga en la mina el día de San Valentín
Mi amor
Mi primera y única

Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Glorafilia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Harry Bawls"]
Glorafilia wrote:
Is this Harry really a trustworthy guy? [/quote

As far as the forms, do you really think you can come in here, shake your boobs at me, and I will fill out forms? Puuuulllllleeeeezzzzzeeeeee!

Would it help if I shook my arse too?

As for your new purchase, I'm happy with whatever if you're happy to be on the receiving end Wink

Well, I'm off to compete in another wet t-shirt competition. I'll be wearing my sash tomorrow.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to show i was only kidding, but im not aloud

Apropos of nothing:

Skyhook, do you like the Austin Powers movies?

edit: Hi, my fuzzy, bunny slippers. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo wrote:
To: thefife

Subject: Re:Re:Re: I CAN NOT LIE TO U!!

point of corection, ok i did infact reply you back immediately i return from my morth bedsid on hers dethsbed so i do not no why u most insist on all of these firvolos claims of me not return ur mail.i wish u to reply me with ur contact telphn numbr so we conclude this transaction without a furthr delayed.

Quote:

To: "Jose Cuervo" <[email protected]>

Subject: Re:Re:Re: I CAN NOT LIE TO U!!

What does your mama have to do with this??

I just want to know what percentage of the population have you told about this deal. Look Cuervo, I thought this was supposed to be a super secret just between us valentine thing which I have done everything humanly possible to claim, but you keep messing things up. Just answer my questions and do as I say! I don't know how I can trust you with my heart again. Crying or Very sad

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Darling jojo:

Thank you for a lovely day of indoor games. YUM! There is nothing better than sitting at home, cozy in front of a fire, listening to the rain all day. Whoever has said you aren't romantic doesn't know you at all.

I made you another picture. You interested in staying in tonight?

@ luckey: I need more than two Valentines, but I don't have a scanner to send my handwritten appeal letter to you. Is there another way?

@ Dramaqueen: Yes, jojo's pictures have been sweet. And the siggy line. :sigh:

@ Paranoid: I am so happy for you and the Mrs. Please stop sending the PMs now.

@ Ghort: Insurance company called and left a message at the house. You forgot to pay the bill this month. They won't cover any new claims. Oh, and Mom wants to know when you are bringing Scarlett over to meet her. Good luck with that.

@ Nastiest Nurse: I know you asked to keep my panties, but I hope these will do instead:

And last, but certainly not least:

dearest Bluth!! I have missed you today! Pretty Rose

Your image is perfect for us. I do love a good sunset. :sigh: Since I spent today with jojo, tomorrow is all yours. Tell me what you would like to do. And while jojo ran the the video store, I made these just for you:

Note to all actual and potential suitors of DoraTheExplorer: Final consideration for Valentine of 2009 is now in place. Final decision will be made on Thursday, February 12th, 2009 at 6 PM CST and will be posted in the Eater Official Valentine's Day thread by 10 PM CST on that date. This will enable both Dora and her Valentine to enjoy a full day of personal romance prior to the actually Valentine's Day on February 14th, 2009. All decisions final. Send a SASE for official rules and regulations. And no whiners. Whiners are wieners.

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer

Last edited by DoraTheExplorer on Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
Lotta?? LOTTA????? Where is she? Crying or Very sad

You called?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi girlfriend!

Can all the guys have 2 valentines, if one of them is me? clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotta!!!! happy crowd

We've missed you so.

I have a very important question for you. May I please have <strike>2</strike> <strike>3</strike> <strike>4</strike> as many Valentines as I'd like, rather than committing to just one?

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd wrote:
Quote:
to show i was only kidding, but im not aloud

Apropos of nothing:

Skyhook, do you like the Austin Powers movies? I like any comedy

edit: Hi, my fuzzy, bunny slippers. Very Happy

"Oh lá lá bebé" .I would use a smile here but i have not got any left

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for being selfish, Ima! Sad You forgot to ask for me too!

I'm sorry Dora. I got caught up in my own selfishness. These men have me all flustered. -Ima

It's ok, Ima. I knew you would never really forget about me. It is your beaus; they are simply the best! (When they aren't pokey each other in the eyes!) -Dora

lotta: We have needed your loving and caring guidance here for so long. So happy to see you!! So, how many Valentines may we have?

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Last edited by DoraTheExplorer on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ima

I can't eat, I can't sleep, all I can do is pine for my sweet, lovely Valentine......

:HUGE sigh:

Je t'adore, mon amour.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Proto419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why was my post deleted, and by whom? I proved that the linked pic was of me, but it ended up being deleted... ???
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I proved that the linked pic was of me

Which is why I deleted it. Very Happy And sent you the PM the first time, when you replied that you understood...and then you put it back up, removing my edit.

I'm pretty sure you understand that.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Proto419 wrote:
Why was my post deleted, and by whom? I proved that the linked pic was of me, but it ended up being deleted... ???

at least someone PMed you no one does that for me. I would use a sad Emoticon here but im not aloud ;_)

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now, back to our regularly scheduled topic:

:sigh:

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ima:

Voyageons ensemble dans le passé, mon amour...

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to see everyone working it out. I would be in there, working real hard t impress one of the many fabulous eater ladies if I did not have such a wonderful and devoted valentine.

Now, the rest of you, avert your eyes whie I write something just for Dramaqueen:

The moon cast shadows,
on the forest floor,
and the clouds pass in wispy lace
mottled light shines through the door.

The sound of the crickets and cicadas singing
makes me think of you,
How, if a cricket was on your back
you might be screaming,
but I would protect you.

The fire is burning, al through the night,
the kettle is at a low boil,
I wish to caress you with my hands, and tender kisses,
and warm (organic) coconut oil.

You are the milk in my coffee,
the sugar and caffeine, too
There are so may things I wish I could say,
Later, I might whisper them to you

I could say more, but, perhaps I wait wait,
for the others may read these words of adoration,
In the meantime, my valentine
Your love gives me a localized tingly sensation

I could expand on that, and, again,
maybe I will,
but
not
tonight.
I think that, instead, I will weigh my words, and send them in tomorrows bright light.

Goodnight, my beloved eater valentine,
from your ever loving,
appreciative,

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Trixi, I was just thinking of how to make those few days comfortable. It was a bit stuffy. The bucket of cold water was also necessary.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juan - not being snarky, honest. I like you, and only want Ima to be happy...:sigh and kiss, Ima: ...but, have you contemplated that the male figure in your lovey-dovey, not in French picture looks eerily like an evil puppet/mannequin creature...and that the arms hidden behind the wall could, quite conceivably, be holding a sharp knife?

Just asking, not disparaging.

Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Tsk. Absolutely no understanding at all of history. But, no matter -- Ima understands. Wink

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, I do. :sigh: Merci Beaucoup, Juan.

"Quand il me prend dans les bras
Il me parle tout bas
Je vois la vie en rose"

@Snerd: Thank you for the kiss. :big sigh: Your description of Juan's picture made me laugh. Laughing

I notice Lotta still hasn't answered me about more than one Valentine. Crying or Very sad

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice cookies, Dora Very Happy

Now go make more Laughing

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My sweet Kate,

I hope you dont mind,

When you were showing me that pose I took a photo of you.

I then flipped it for you and added your official title

I hope you like it, I have never made an avatar for someone before, but you are very special and it was worth it

BTW
Nothing says you love me more than having my avatar tatooed on your "R"s

Do I get a tattoo icon for that?

Edited to add a crucial word that I left out in my rush to get the rest of the photos sorted out
Edited again as I wanted it to be just right Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:56 am; edited 3 times in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dammit, Ghort!! Like I have nothing better to do but be in the kitchen!!

Tsernd: This is the actual pic of me taken by the Nastiest Nurse when he gave me the grand tour yesterday. I found it posted on the internet. But instead of deleting my post, can you please delete NN? Thank you so much.

(Slightly NSFW)

http://i420.photobucket.com/albums/pp289/DoraMarquez/VD%202009/DoraInModRoom.jpg

Ima: I would never put Tsnerd's initials on a cookie. It must have been James.

Murry: Nice Very Happy

Edited: It was brought to my attention the previous picture posted was not correct. It had been airbrushed. I now have the correct picture. Thank you dear brother for bring that to my attention. Call mom. -Dora

Last edited by DoraTheExplorer on Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nurse Nasty wrote:
32 pages of lunacy. I love it. Very Happy

Hell, it ain't over yet as the fat lady hasn't even begun to sing yet. 'taint that so JoJo? still more lunacy to go. Razz Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic