SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To: <undisclosed recipients>
BCC: Ima Baeder, Nanny Ogg, Cathartic Kate, Dramaqueen, DoraTheExplorer, Corona, ChainYanker, Just Jane, Chibuike, Trixi, Scarlett, thefife, Mrs. So and So, lotta

Subject: UR ATTENTIONS PLS!!! Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2009 03:34:47 -0800

my dearest only beloved,

as u can see attacked to my mail is picture of valentine trunk boxes,,been my inheritance as sole benificiary to my late father fortune, reply me immediat u get my mail i go send u thr latter of authenitity from SECURITY COMPANY.as soonest u contact me i make sure every of the deteil is been place to make this a sucessful transacton.

loves an kissings,
jose_cuervo

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to: [email protected]

Subject: re: UR ATTENTIONS PLS!!!
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2009 03:36:52 -0800

I'm interested, please tell me more.

Hi my Sners. I miss you while you're at work. XOXOX

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\

thank u for ur urgent reply,. pls fill out the form so that i can provided to the SECURITY COMPANY. note that ur Approval Slip which contains details of the agent who will process ur transaction. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR VALENTINE CARD CENTER
ur details: (1)ur Full Name: _____________ (2)ur Complete Address _______________________ (3)Name of City of Residence:________________________________ (4)Country:_____________Direct Telephone Number:_____________ (5)Mobile Number:___________________Fax Number:______________ (6)Age:______Sex:______Occupation:___________________________ (7)Working Identity Card/Int'l Passport:___________, So ur files would be updated after which i will send the remmitance information which u use in lay claim to me as ur VALENTINE PARTER for the procurement of your Approval Slip after which the delivery of ur VALENTINE CARD TRUNKBOXES will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay. We order you get back to this office after you have contacted the VALENTINE CARD CENTER and we do await your responds so we can move on with our Investigation and make sure ur VALENTINE CARD TRUNKBOX CARD get to u and no other fraudstar to intercapt ur VALENTINE. Thanks and hope to read from u soon.

jose_cuervo

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To: “Jose Cuervo” [email protected]

You have my attention please...more.

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2009 at 3:14 PM
Subject: FWD: UR ATTENTIONS PLS!!!
mailed-by: EaterValentineThread.com

Honeybunches I received the below message in my inbox and I just wanted to run it by you first if you think it's legit. I think he's really after my informations. I mean, who wouldn't be??

Hugs & Kisses
thefife

----------Forwarded Message-----------
BCC: Ima Baeder, Nanny Ogg, Cathartic Kate, Dramaqueen, DoraTheExplorer, Corona, ChainYanker, Just Jane, Chibuike, Trixi, Scarlett, thefife, Mrs. So and So, lotta

my dearest only beloved,

as u can see attacked to my mail is picture of valentine trunk boxes,,been my inheritance as sole benificiary to my late father fortune, reply me immediat u get my mail i go send u thr latter of authenitity from SECURITY COMPANY.as soonest u contact me i make sure every of the deteil is been place to make this a sucessful transacton.

loves an kissings,
jose_cuervo

Quote:
Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2009 at 3:15 PM

Honeybunches I received the below message in my inbox and I just wanted to run it by you first if you think it's legit. I think he's really after my informations. I mean, who wouldn't be??

Hugs & Kisses
thefife

----------Forwarded Message-----------

my dearest only beloved,

loves an kissings,
jose_cuervo

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jose.

I am confused. As I was reading your second mail another mail popped into my box from your half-brother Mr Jose GOmer instructing me to use his more sucure mail to respond to.

His claim of also possessing a dong as long as a stallion went right to my head.

Upshot is he has my particulars now, though I lied about my age and the colour of my unmentionables. (wink)

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to: [email protected]

Dear Josey Curvo

I don't understand about the security place you're talking about. Can you please explain what I have to do? I don't want to write to someone else at that company but I do want to help you with this.

Ima

Hi again Sners. xoxoxo

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reaper. Weak at the knees is good. But I think we can do better Wink ... so here is the next of the Agent Provocateur outfits I got for me to wear just for you:

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

But her breasts are all pushed together. And she has on thigh highs.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:

Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2009 at 3:15 PM

Hugs & Kisses
thefife

Beware of these EaterValentineThread.com jokers. I am conducting a complete investigation as we speak.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trixi -

How did you get my picture?!?! Isn't it a major no-no to post members RL info?

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PF I knew I could count on you my love Very Happy

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Beckythatcher - erm... don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I didn't say "this is a picture of Beckythatcher" did I? If you were going for anonymity then you just blew your cover yourself!

I'm guessing you weren't blessed with an overabundance of schoolin'*

*guess the reference - get a treat

"<i>I warned earlier to stop dealing with the the people scamming you but you would not. You shouls stop emailing this fellow who claims to be Godspower but he is not </i>" - Bob the British High Commissioner

"<i>The FBI man stil believes that no body was hacked</i>", "<i>Ididnt mean to orger you around, please do not be anoid we are not fighting</i>" - DHL Nigeria guyman

"<i>Sorry if I sounded hash</i>" - the undercover FBI guy in London's newest suburb Lagos.
pony
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To which replies a Bar Patron: The Browncoats were a bunch o' cowardly, inbred pisspots, should'a been killed off o' every world spinnin'.

Wink

Goat
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and I'm always lookin' for an alliance bar come U day!! Yes it's a Malcolm Reynolds quote!

and therefore Kate gets a treat!!!! Name your wickedest wish sweetie! (No sorry but you can't have Reaper. He's mine. And I don't share.)

pony
Glorafilia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new here so I forgive the eater guys for failing to notice my alluring presence and suave way with words. However, it looks like the ones I admire have already become smitten with the other ladies, so I have written an open letter to other attractive, smart and rich eater guys proving that hotness and brains CAN go hand in hand.

Dear eater guys,

Hope this email finds u in good health, I come across your Profile In The love Site (http://www.419valentine.com)
As I Have interest In u i deem it very necessary to get in touch with u for a long-lasting relationship. beside My name is Glorafilia 21yrs old female, has decent hobbies like reading and swimmimg and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you. Do u think age, colour or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine. If you feel like we will be friends fine,then u mail me back so that I will forward u my photos and Introduce myself to u more, So from there
we will get to know each other very well .just bear in
mind that there is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved.
I will always remain yours in love.
Big Kisess And Huggs!
Miss.. Glorafilia

PS I might be inexperienced on eater, but I have plenty of experience in... other... areas Wink

Though not necessarily in the areas you are thinking of
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the thread. There will be a gentleman caller along shortly.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Name your wickedest wish sweetie!

Trix - I sincerely wish you well and much happiness with your chosen valentine.

If it were not for this bad weather in the UK my box of lad pain would be keeping my attention away from threads such as this. I have repeated previously sent mails to most of them and issued tearful apologies blaiming all manner of things quite beyond my control. Power blackouts, server problems and general communication breakdowns. Maybe the weekend will see the difficulties become less severe and my waiting vlads in particular will receive perhaps a badly scanned slip or two for their delictation.

Twisted Evil

I am however very dissapointed with the male forum members (did I call them that?) members yes but potential valentines (shakes head). Maybe I should sit this one out. Even my especially posed avatar is attracting no comments whatsoever.

Maybe bi-curious is the way to go?

Wink

Goat
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:

Maybe bi-curious is the way to go?

I think that is a smashing good idea... for the gals... except for thefife... she is mine.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you jojobean. I must say, your treatment of Slightly is rather admirable Wink but I will wait for others to gain my preference before choosing my valentine.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dear sweet Sners:

I'm sorry I couldn't find a better version of the song: This is for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyXTYFbk4nM

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't know the rules allowed us to serenade our targets of admiration.

@thefife, here is one for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNYOea9eRPo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sweet Kate,

With posts like that surely it will only be a day now before a male member sweeps you off your feet with sweet poetry and deserving gifts

And perhaps much sooner you will receive non flattering and poorly written woos.

Patience sweet petal of exotic plant, there are still worthy candidates who are patiently waiting for the right moment to choose the best female baitess for V day.

Well, actually one I hope will stand out more than the others, perhaps he just wishes to have all of his plans in place and show what he has to offer before attempting to lure such a female as you.

BTW, Do you prefer 1 "r" or 2 in "Cathartic" as I would love to compliment your "R"s

Edited to add a small locker room note to the other gentleishmen
Ladies, this will be of no interest to you, it will be swearing and talk of sport and favourite war movies and will only serve to bore you, please move along to the next post now

@Snerd, you know I love you like a brother and I dont want your feelings to be hurt, but did you notice the name in the heart thingy from Ima?

I think you may have some competition from another valentines thread, if you would like us to sort him out for you just say the word.

Blood, beer sport Oh, <cough> The girls are back, move along now

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ murrray

I am impressed.

You are the first to notice the double R significance. You are a scholar and a gentleman.

I am to bed, admittedly with my head full of guru woo, and I will give your case the consideration it deserves.

Wiggling my R's as I go.

Wink

Goat
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Murry: Some women like sports and war movies. Wink Your mention of them caused me to inadvertently eavesdrop.

What name? Laughing Almost as importantly, there's another Valentine's thread . . . and I'm missing it?? Shocked

If there is a name in there . . . it would only be of the one I am smitten with. I'll check the image again in case: Wink

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is hard to read the top, but down the bottom it says,

"Darling James be mine"

I am only presuming there is another Vday thread, if there is, we men will find it and seek out our competition.

There is just one way to get men to unite
that is to give them another group to fight

Ima, if you have purchased that heart thingy from the discount store and paid a reduced price because it had another name on it, then I might understand Confused

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic