SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do i break this one?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

If you want your cash to be sent through western union money transfer with the series of 10,000USD everyday. you can then contact [email protected] with your full name and address in receiving your funds.

Bye

Got this in the mail. I asked for a name but got the same email again. I don't know who I am dealing with

Closed lad accounts x11
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you already answered your own question. Tell him you don't know who you are emailing and you do not want to send your personal info to an unknown email where it could be stolen.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They must be taking you for a prize mug if they think you'll pay several bouts of money via WU to someone you don't know...time for some trophies first, slowly gently ask for proof of ID and get some crappy fake passport scan before pointing out that it could be a fake and make them work a bit harder. Once you're satisfied, or if they prove reluctant to play along, thank them for putting the claims handling agent Mr Gomer in touch with you as he was most helpful, provided all the proof of ID you needed, and agreed a single payment of $8000 (he said he'd take the rest out of your winnings when they were delivered). Your lad will then go a kind of liver colour with rage, you then choose to tell him that he emailed you Mr Gomer's details from his regular email account etc - build the legend of uber-hacker Gomer Wink

Just an option Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic