SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turned him on his @$$

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
high-seas-piracy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this letter from a scammer on my Financial Manager modality yesterday.

Quote:
Good day

I want to inform you regarding your Payment. I saw your name (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid beneficiaries, contractors, lottery winners,inheritance next of kin, that was originated from West Africa, United Kingdom among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to us. Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of $12.5million has been approved already for you.

Meanwhile, a man came to our office few days ago with a letter of authority, claiming to be your true representative. Here are his information's for you to confirm to this office if this man is truly from you or not so that we will not be held responsible for paying into the wrong account...

Name:Name: Mr.Sh@rif Qur3shi
Bank Name: Citi Bank
Bank Address: Arizona, USA.
Account Number: 65o38o9428.

Please, do reconfirm to this office, as a matter of urgency if this man is from you.

I apologize to you on behalf of IMF (International Monetary Fund) http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/chron/mds .asp future to pay your funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue. Please get back to me immediately to enable us forward your information of our paying bank so that your Funds can be transfer you within 48 hours.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr.Frank And3rson
Managing Director IMF

My reply, which thoroughly confounded him, is as follows:

Quote:
Sir,

Mr. Qur3shi is indeed my representative. I dispatched him to you after learning of the unpaid amount.

Please dispatch the funds to him so that he may return posthaste.

Regards,

He replied saying the funds would be dispatched. I figure I'll give him about a day to come up with an alternate story. Hehehe.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's some funny stuff right there. Looking forward to how this turns out.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
high-seas-piracy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A seven-minute turn around! My, but the is industrious.

Too bad I'm about to smash him for sending unreadable/unopenable documents.

And I'm going to laugh hard when I pull the same trick on him.

Quote:
Hello,

We have decided to release your funds without delay to you. attached to this mail is a picture of the control check and the deposit room and also the Affidavit of claim, the attached funds was approved from the International Monetary Fund and was checked as you can see on the pictures at the security room.

Contact the bank immediately with your Batch number: KK7/99Y29/000 and Transaction Number: 44875987.

Contact person in the bank: Mrs.Tina Clair
Tel: ************
Email: [email protected]

Please contact the bank immediately with your information's and Phone number.

The paying bank will set up an account in your name and you can start transferring the funds to your account.

Yours Sincerely,

And my reply (the "pics" were notepad gibberish)

Quote:
You think I am an idiot? Those attachments are not what you claim them to be. Thank God I have an online service to check the attachments sent to me. Based on the basic check, those appeared to be malicious computer viruses!

Are you from one of my competitor investing firms, out to attack my company? KEEP YOUR SHIT OUT OF MY COMPUTER!

I do not appreciate malicious attacks on my servers, and I will prosecute those who defy me to the fullest extent of the law!

So if you are who you claim to be then you need to send immediate apology and a damn good explanation. Or so help me I will have the full might of our legal department brought to bear on discovering who you are and suing you back to the Stone Age!

And we're off to the races!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my dying women scammers had a fatal flaw. The husband's estate was to be split three ways, one for her medical care, second she established a granting agency in her husbands name for widows and orphans war surviours. The third was to given to me for any purpose that I wanted to use the funds for. Laughing Laughing

I was so touched by her generosity (the coffee had yet to take effect in the morning) that I donated the whole sum to be added to the granting agency in her husbands name.

My expectation was that would be the last communication.

How wrong I was, it went on for a year and a half. It took at least 6 months for them to realize it was their own money I was giving them. They were never sure. The fun stuff is always when they asked for fees and I pointed out I was giving them money not expecting money.

It got so bad that eventually I met with a legal team once a month to review documents and cases and if their documents weren't available to the clerk of chambers Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad a few days before the scheduled meeting the adgenda item would be delayed to the next month.

They never did produce the "Letters Patent" for the fund.

In the end they begged not to be included in our benevolent funding. I got them off script in the first email and they stayed that way.

It is a great way to work on baiting skills.
p.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic