SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a surprise! I really am blushing! Embarassed Another admirer? I am overwhelmed.

I am honored that you have chosen to me to be the object of your affection, jojo. I hope you have decided to woo me for more than just the challenge. I do like that you have said you won't make it a smear campaign. That would make me sad. I hope that my other admirers will join you on the high-road.

I noticed this today:

Bluth in another thread wrote:
@Jeff, everything the lovely and fabulous Dora said is correct.

Very nice. Woo'ing outside of the Valentine's thread. Extra points. Very Happy

I think dear Pastor Frank has maybe decided to end his pursuit. I haven't seen anymore woo'ing since his initial declaration. Maybe he has found another who has caught his eye?

jojo, you mentioned the crazy squirrel in your post. I am not sure he was trying to woo me. It seems like he has made an open invitation to all eater ladies. However, if he was trying to get my attention, he has it and I must take his pursuit seriously also.

Tell me, jojo, do you like to dance? It is so important to me. I know Bluth is going to dance with me on Sunday. I hope this is something you enjoy.

I look forward to your posts and will give all honest consideration. I am thrilled to have admirers who care enough to woo me and I promise not be fickle. I believe we will have a fun few weeks.

However, I do have something to ask. And this is for anyone interested. I do need a new Dora avatar; one just for Valentine's Day. I would love it if someone could make me a new one. The one I am currently sporting was made for me by someone very special and I am in his debt. I am sure I will feel the same way towards the person that makes me a new one. Wink

N.B. I was writing this just now and as I went to post it, I see that you and Pastor Frank are now battling it out with pics of each other. And I thought you said no smearing! Both of you, please be nice. It really doesn't impress me.

But the cupcakes do! YUM!! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Bawlsie, you still like me! My heart is a flutter. I took some of my lottery winnings and bought myself a new car.

And, I didn't forget you either......I bought you a used camper. I do hope you enjoy it.

Hogs and kisses,

Chi

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
I think dear Pastor Frank has maybe decided to end his pursuit.

I have had a lack of interweb connection. Apparently there is no WiFi accessibility inside the dumpster, across from your house.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DoraTheExplorer wrote:
Tell me, jojo, do you like to dance? It is so important to me. I know Bluth is going to dance with me on Sunday. I hope this is something you enjoy.

Do I dance? How's this?

And Pastor Frank, I must say that I am really and truly sorry if I slandered you in any way. That is not how I roll. I just wanted to apologize because I am a man who can admit when he is wrong.

Alright, I am off to help out widows and orphans now.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh it's that time of the year again is it? I want JMR, he's always got the most demented avatars. Ahhhh, my sweetheart <3 <3 <3 Unless Simba is back, I'm a sucker for the mane & he's so romantic.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Change of plan! Thefife is back in the house and I want to officially start to woo her. Sorry Dora, you were too young for me anyway.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ MUHAHAHAHAHA I know that's right! Cool Let the wooing begin...

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my dear sweet Chibuike!
I am so glad you came back to me.
The others have no idea how much fun we had last year.

I bought a chopper so we can ride off into the sunset.

I also took this pic of my wiener.

I got real lucky and found a nice motor home. We can tour the countryside and try to "make it" in all the lower 48 states.

You have once again made me the happiest man on earth!

Let the love fest begin.........................
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
Let the wooing begin

I got you a gift dear, it should arrive soon. Please be my Valentine. Very Happy

Suck it JoJo.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To Scarlett:

I a so flattered Embarassed No one has ever noticed me before

I don't know though....I'm so vulnerable right now....Ima....she just got done ripping my heart out... stomped on it....poured salt on it...stomped on it some more....gave it to TS....who hit it with a bat.

Scarlett you are very kind and you deserve no less than all of me....I don't know though....you are very beautify indeed....but I don't want to get hurt again. I'm scared... to love again, I guess. I'm not saying no, I'm saying I don't know....

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A gift you say? I do like the sound of that. Very Happy You're off to a good start PF!

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
To Scarlett:

I a so flattered Embarassed No one has ever noticed me before

I don't know though....I'm so vulnerable right now....Ima....she just got done ripping my heart out... stomped on it....poured salt on it...stomped on it some more....gave it to TS....who hit it with a bat.

Scarlett you are very kind and you deserve no less than all of me....I don't know though....you are very beautify indeed....but I don't want to get hurt again. I'm scared... to love again, I guess. I'm not saying no, I'm saying I don't know....

I have never heard such a pussified response in all my life. Grow a set man! They like it when you show them who rules the roost, right Chi?
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
who hit it with a bat.

Well, I doubt that I would do that, Ghost...I'd probably get rabies...or piss off the militant, flying rodent activists, B.A.R.,T*. ...and Ima is far too caring, sensitive and sweet to do that to you; she wouldn't even let me be mildly smug, let alone gloat.

edit:

* Bats 'Ave Rights, Too

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry you make me laugh so hard. Laughing

Please be nice to Ghost he has been jilted by one and admired by another.
He's confused and sensitive at the moment.

I hope he accepts Scarlett or she may pick another.
Tick Tock Ghost.........
Someone else may come and try to claim your pretty lady.
She's a keeper.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have never heard such a pussified response in all my life

HB my man, you are ruining my play, that was for the ladies to read. Go about your business.

@TS- so your that "Ted" guy I keep hearing about Confused You're not all that and a bag of chips. I don't know why Ima wanted to have you over for dinner. Some kind of French dish...some kind of manage a trois...no...menage...I don't remember. Anyway, things weren't the same between after I said I wasn't hungry.

@DQ -love has no concept of time. It is timeless.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the good Pastor wrote:
Sorry Dora, you were too young for me anyway.

Ahh, such is life. The heart wants what it wants. Go forth, PF, and enjoy the holiday with thefife. I wish you both every happiness. Very Happy

I was going to post that I believed Ghost should try harder to woo Ima. Though she had stated her choice earlier, she might be persuaded to change her mind. But that seems not to be the case. And now, wonderful Scarlett has boldly announced her interest in one of the sweetest men on Eater. Ghort, don't wait too long, pining over another. Miss Scarlett deserves to be woo'd and you are just the man to do it!

And to jojo: We will have to work on the dancing. Thanks for apologizing to Pastor Frank. Very nice. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This space for a reply...as soon as I finish help bringing in the groceries.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot what I was going to say, and am pleasantly distracted. Embarassed

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Last edited by Tsnerd on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsnerd above ^^ wrote:
This space for a reply...as soon as I finish help bringing in the groceries.

I just had to post this for future reference. Way too funny!! Laughing I didn't know this was the way to save a place in a thread. But it is obviously mod-approved.

Very Happy

Quote:
But it is obviously mod-approved.

Not really....if the PTB's caught me doing that, I'd be cleaning Pimms slop for a month. Shhh...don't say anything. TS

luckey did it too, in the post below. But I can keep a secret. How much is it worth to you? Dora

Last edited by DoraTheExplorer on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This space saved for a reply. Just as soon as I figure out who to swoon over, or who to draw out of the shadows of secret admirerdom.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm looking at buying matching pistols for myself and JustJane. Nothing tells a woman you love and trust her quite like giving her a weapon she can kill you with.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Harry: You amuse me. You belittle the men who know how to woo properly. It takes a much more confident and manly man to be able to do so than it does to post crass pictures. Wink Chicken.

@Ghost: Crying or Very sad I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt, but I think you're getting a bit carried away with the ripping your heart out description. Crying or Very sad It's Lotta's fault; she never replied to my request to have two Valentines.

Oooh, Luckey's here jump_4_joy umm. . . nevermind. (I'm sure Lotta would never let me have three Valentines).

My sweet Sners, I missed you while you were at work today. Luckily, I have a saved picture of you.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Pastor Frank and thefife?
PF, are you sure you know what you are doing? I'm still in shock whenever I think back to the time I became involved with thefife in the Eater Valentine's Day thread. To make a long story short, thefife arrived late, she wouldn't take the chicken out of the oven, started a kitchen fire, set off the smoke alarm, and left me hanging upside down and naked in chains on the wall. She then let the firemen in, who saw me there and did nothing. Then they all drank up my booze, and left my house a mess.
She's a wonderful girl and a fine baiter for 364 days of the year, but on Valentine's Day, it's like a switch goes off. All her sweetness and bright shiny lights go dark, and she turns into a monster. I know you are older and wiser than I am, PF, but I think you should pray hard about your decision and pray even harder if she says, "Yes!" and you win her. I'd just hate for anything bad to happen to you, because you are such a fine man and outstanding member here.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd forgotten how frought with peril is the Eater Valentines event. Some people will have emotionall scar tissue from this, I tell you. Not Harry, though. Harry has a thivk hide that extened all the way into where other people keep their hearts.

Oh, and I am sooooo lucky to have a devotee as wonderful as Dramaqueen.....

Dramaqueen, thank you for selecting me. I am truly blessed, and you, my dear, are a true blessing.

>sigh<

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A paen of love for Gytha Ogg

O Gytha at thy window be,
It is the wish'd, the trysted hour!
Those smiles and glances let me see,
That make the miser's treasure poor
How blythely wad I bide the stour
A weary slave frae sun to sun,
Could I the rich reward secure
The lovely Gytha Ogg

Yestreen, when to the trembling string
The dance gaed thro' the lighted ha',
to thee my fancy took its wing,
I sat, but neither heard nor saw:
Tho this was fair, and that was braw,
and yon the toast of a' the town,
I sigh'd, and said amang them a',
Ye arena Gytha Ogg

O Gytha, canst thou wreck his peace,
Wha for thy sake wad gladly die?
Or canst thou break that heart of his
whase only faut is loving thee
If love for thou wiltna gie
At least be pity to me shown
A thought ungentle cannot be
The thought of Gytha Ogg

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a manly respect for Doc's baiting skills and for the complete and utter insanity of his characters. I stood up and counted myself as his One Devotee, when all the rest of you ignored him and cast him by the wayside. I'm choked up by DramaQueen's ultimate devotion and the poignancy of her well chosen words of love. Smile

I therefore stand aside, and I will pass the golden badge of honor that I have so proudly worn on my lapel since that day. I will bow with respect to DramaQueen's greater love as I pass it to her, and I will become Second Fiddle. For a man's respect can never stand up to a woman's love. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic