SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My barrister's gonna throw a fit

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister K0ne has been bugging me about my upcoming trip to Ghana for a while (and not answering my questions about the local nightlife, and so forth). Well, he's got his wish. I just sent him the following email out of the blue:

Quote:
I'm leaving now. See you at the airport!

No mention of which airport. No way of contacting the victim by email, now that he's left the house. I think Bless K0ne is going to pop a vein. (If he thinks that far ahead. He's been noted as an exceptionally dumb lad).

Of course, my character will end up at an out of the way airport, have his diamonds stolen, and only have enough money to use the internet cafes every few days.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How long have you been baiting the good barrister? If it's been a while, you may have safari potential if you're not too broke.

If you were to get most of your money stolen but not all the diamonds and gold you traveled with (everyone knows you should always travel with at least 24 ounces of gold). He might be willing to come get you. Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@jose
Kinda what I was thinking as well.

You could always "wise up" after your third mugging and bury the diamonds, gold, and remaining cash in a spot not too far from the airport.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great minds must think alike!

I'm baiting this lad, and my character is going to travel to meet him as well Smile I've not got her off the ground yet.

Her first stop is going to be Eygpt (where her phone gets nicked), and then hopefully she's going to be making her way slowly down the country, getting lost, kidnapped, picked up by helpful strangers and the like.

Or shall I pull back and not confuse things?

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wants me to call him. Any volunteers?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Might ask Ima seeing as you need a female.

Sometimes when smiled at and told that she's pretty, she'll make a phone call for one of us baiters.
Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To tell you the truth, I can't remember if my character is male or female. I haven't been using names, and I sorta lost track.

FEMALE

TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm happy to do female phonecalls if required.

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and I do male.

I'll call him now - or in the middle of the night - his time.

Do you have flight details I can give him ? - or I can look some up if you tell me where you're flying from and to.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I've managed to hold him off for now by saying that my phone died, but if he insists I'll call you to call him.

FEMALE

ChainYanker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I think he's a little miffed.

Quote:
OKI AM COMING TO PICK YOU UP NUT YOU HAVE O CALL E AND ALSO GIVE ME A NUMBER TO GET YOU

FEMALE

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay CY the call is done

http://Gomer.fileave.com/BarristerKoneVPTBarnum.mp3

I quote "I'm coming to pick you up"

He wants some info first

I've done some research and there's not a lot on Wa but I found this

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/63877/e26/3/

Quote:
The Kunateh Lodge is the only place where I've slept in Wa, but if you are going there I have one advice: choose a different one! You will find Kunateh Lodge at about a 5 minutes walk from the central Tro-Tro station, towards the south.

The rooms in this guesthouse are spacious, and have a TV in it. But that are about the only advantages of this place. The toilet- and shower facilities are dirty, the shower hardly gives water, and what comes out is cold. The beds in the bedroom are big, but the matrasses are disgusting, as well as the pillows and there are no sheets you can use: so bring your own!

And the worst thing about Kunateh Lodge is: the price is way overpriced! For one night in a self-contained twin bedroom you pay 150.000 cedis ($15,-) which is extremely much for Ghanaian standards. I don't know if there are cheaper places to sleep in Wa, but for that amount of money there have to be better place at least!

Some nice additional info there. 5 minutes from the central Tro Tro station - whatever that is.

Quote:
The most popular place in Wa to have a drink, definitely is KG Spot, along the mainroad through the city, just at the otherside from the swamp in the middle of town, seen from the city centre.

The place looks really nice with brightly coloured walls, and a cosy innersquare. The personnel is very friendly: every time they pass you, all four of them say "hi"!

What to drink at KG Spot? Of course you can't miss the best Ghanaian beer: Star Beer. For the rest they have all the normal drinks you see everywhere in Ghana: Coke, Fanta, Fanta Lemon, Sprite and Guinness Malta. When I was there I asked f they also had Pito, the local beer. And because they didn't have it, the waitress ran to the market to get me a big bottle of Pito.

One very special thing: don't expect a toilet here! I asked for it when I "had to go", and they directed me to some narrow alley a the back of the place. Especially for men who need to pee, that is no problem. But if you need to do more, you will have a problem here...

Send him a photo of the KG Spot

A bottle of Pito Shocked don't ask me - must be a local drink - added authenticity

Quote:
Pito
One drink you really should try when you are in Wa is Pito. Pito is a locally brewed beer and it is available anywhere at the roadsides or at markets.

The smell of the drink is not very nice and it looks pretty disgusting too. The first sip of it even tastes bad, but when you drink more of it (at least for me) it starts to taste pretty good. Pito can be bought by a full liter which really is a lot! But since that only costs 5.000 cedis ($ 0,50) it is worth trying.

I'll add more info - but if you send him these photos as if they're yours it'll help hook him.

The hotel phone ? There's no number on it and the staff won't tell you anything. Tell him they frighten you. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a Tro Tro stop

Of course you tried to get on one to get out of the place but they wanted to search your luggage - and they would have discovered the diamonds - wouldn't they ?

This could be pushing it a bit far but - when you tried to get out by taxi - it broke down. It's like you're being held hostage Shocked

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just pm me if you need another call.

ChainYanker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks a mil, Gomer! I'll put this to use.

FEMALE

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The photo of the Pito had me confused. I thought it looked like it had a head on it like a mushroom, but that's an upturned drinking bowl. Laughing

The fact that it's crawling with drunken soldier ants is a worry, but I guess that makes it a protein rich drink. Shocked

Bearing in mind what he says about the washroom facilities, I'd hesitate to drink anything out of an unmarked plastic jerry can.

It could be a good opportunity to say you've gone down with some terrible fever that a local doctor is fleecing you out of $1,000 a day to treat. Lads hate to think that some other scammer is getting money that could go into their pockets. It might make him rush to your aid that much quicker.

Also, the border isn't far away, so you could always dive across to a hospital there by the time he arrives. Very Happy

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer: Laughing Nice job, Gomer!

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A hurdle:

Quote:
GOOD DAY

I HAVE SEE THAT YOU ARE JOIKNG WITH ME AND YOU ARE NOT IN GHANA WEST AFRICA
I TOLD YOU TO SEND ME THE HOTEL NUMBER AND THE NAME OF THE HOTEL AND YOUR NAME WITH YOUR ROOM NUMBER SO THAT I CAN COME TO PICK YOU UP AND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME ANOTHERE THINGS IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO SEND ME ALL THIS I WILL NOT COME ALSO CALL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

YOU CALLED ME YESRTERDAY AND TOLD YOU ALL THIS SO I WAITE TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE INFORMATION OF ALL THIS THAT I ASK

THANKS

BARRISTER KONE

FEMALE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic