SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yeah. Mugatu's probably up for it.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww Mugatu you mustn't sit in the corner darling.
Grab a lady. Very Happy
I think you and Corona would be hot together.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Mugatu and I would not work out. I am a Taurus and he is a something else.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why Hairy Bawls (simper) I do declare I have never seen one bigger than that.

But like DQ, I have a confession. I am besotted (swoon) with a strikingly cuddly Australasian and want nothing more than to protect his cute ass from the evil and sinister drop bears.

Yes I know (sniffles) he has many many women falling for his charms and will most likely overlook me.

(sighs) and joins Mugatu in the corner.

Wink

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I know who your talking about and he is a sweetie. Good luck.

Drop Bears are vicious . They can tear the a$$ right off of someone..... Shocked

Im in the corner too waiting to see if I exist to anyone.
Probably not but it was worth a shot.

Come on everybody dont be scared.
You know there is someone on your mind and they may feel that way too.

No pain no gain Laughing

"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dramaqueen wrote:
You know there is someone on your mind and they may feel that way too.

Well, besides from the obvious (you), there is someone I have had a crush on for quite some time. I hope they don't mind me throwing it out there....................

Irish, will you be mine?
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww Harry, I thought you had already moved on.
I heard of all your women and knew I just didnt have a chance.
Im a lover not a fighter and the PM's I got from the others were really scary........
You will always be my first, Harry.

I know you cant stay in one place to long...
Share the love right Wink .
I hope Irish realizes what a treasure you are before you are swept away by all the others...

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I am thinking I should ask the most dramatic lady in Eater. This saves me from doing something like making a fool of myself sucking up to the wonderful female mods, Ima notta gonna name a there names-a, but they gotta lotta ladies whos issa gonna make a me dance a sheboppe, etc. And, I admit that Bohigal is another eater lady I could make a fool of myself over.

Last year, this went poorly for me. She had shiny fur, sharp teeth, and one eye. I asked a weasel, exposing myself emotionally, only to dash my dreams to the ground like a $50 ticket for a trifecta gone terribly wrong. She settled for a monkey. Go figure.

I am overjoyed that someone so spectacular, a baiter of such high caliber and promise has indicated an interest in me, overjoyed and very happy.

Dramaqueen, if I bend down, on one knee, like this... (let me move these books around my desk and put coffee mug right over... here), would you, could you, accept my accepting of your overture for me to be your valentine? I know the down on one knee thing may be a bit over board, I probably look very silly here, and I hope at least it makes you smile, but, maybe by dishing out the loving adoration that you so richly deserve, you will accept my returned affection and overtures for Valentines Eater bliss, and together, we will share a unique bond.

And maybe the Powers that Be might change my tag to reflect I have a devotee, now. My knee is beginning to hurt, and it is hard to type from down here on the floor with this rose clenched between my teeth.

I am sure we can share virtual chocolate candies and a candlelit evening watching the clouds pass the stars, while crickets sing, and the sound of passing jaguars floats through the cacao grove, redolent with the scent of flowers on the vanilla vines, and monkeys, off in the distance, make joyful noises. Did I mention I am a great cook, and make a cappuccino and toasted coconut biscotti that people would chop their pinkies off for?

I accept your gracious offer, in some amazement that humble me should catch your eye, what with all those other accomplished eater men, and, astounded and amazed, I sit here, the most contented man on Eater, sharing Valentines bonds with the most Dramatic Queen in any forum, anywhere.

With love, passion, and a deep desire to share the joy of sending a lad on a safari, I remain, as ever, your devoted... um, whatever it is that I am to you now, Valentine guy? Adoring Master?

I am Dramaqueens Eater Valentines, and life...

is....

good.

Doc

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW!! I have read the other Valentine's threads and I have to say I have seen nothing like the above proposal.

That is simply amazing, Doc! Talk about wooing. I can't see how anyone could refuse.

Dramaqueen, I would give up Jeff Fisher for someone like Doc. I sure hope you say "Yes!!" to him.

Very Happy

N.B. I am available for wooing myself. He must love to dance. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I agree Dora he is wonderful.( **Dancing around in a happy blissful dreamlike state***) I know a beautiful gem when I see one and dr. stephan williams is a gem of the rarest sort.
A one in a million... I am so happy to have put myself out there to him for Valentines Day and for him to accept me has made me the happiest woman on Eater.
I literally feel as though I am dancing on clouds.

My dearest Doc, I so humbly and graciously accept you as my Eater Valentine. My heart is beating so fast it may burst from my chest.
I am so terribly sorry you have been hurt in the past by some who can not appreciate the magnificent gift that you are. I shall never be so blind.
I shall always happily be dr. stephan williams devotee because you are such a gracious adoring and wonderful master.

Please darling get up from the floor and let me take the beautiful rose from your clenched teeth. I am smiling so big.
You have brought so much happiness and joy to me at this moment.
I can hardly contain myself . The thought of sharing lad safaris and cappuccino and coconut biscotti with you as my valentine is just a dream come true.
I am so glad you will cook and share with me willingly so I do not have to have my pinkies chopped off. I would miss them terribly.

You paint such a beautiful picture in my mind of the chocolates, candles, the beautiful scent of the vanilla vines with the wildness of the animals in the back ground.
Nature is such a big turn on for me......It sounds like pure heaven as we chat about what we can do to our future lads. Oh the smiles to be had.

However....As much as I love the sound of the crickets in the background. Please dont let one near me. I shall shriek like a hyena and jump on your back screaming "GET IT OFF ME, GET IT OFF ME!!!!"

Other than that small detail it sounds like a wonderful and beautiful virtual valentines with you. I will rub your sore back muscles once you have sufficiently gotten rid of the offending cricket and I have climbed down from your big strong shoulders.

I am truly shocked that you did not realise the power you have within yourself to capture the hearts of all the Eater ladies. I am sure there are many out there now who are wishing you were theirs. I am so glad I was brazen enough to ask you first. I know what a rare gem you are. I hope no one tries to steal you. I would hate to have to get quite dramatic.

Your Eater Valentine and Adoring Devotee
Dramaqueen

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoa, slow down! The big V is still two weeks away. There may be some other hot hunks eager to woo you. Fatherly advice: never accept the first prom date that comes along. Wink

(No offense, Doc!) Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora.... Dora.

How could I ignore ya.

What do I have to do to score ya.

My wallet... it will adore ya.

Dora... Dora... Dora.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that I could never measure up to Eight, but I would be honored to have Mugatu as my valentine. Cool

Mugatu, I love you!

Would you be mine? Wink

4000 post..................................... Dancing Banana

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Purrsonals wrote:
Single White Cat, blue eyes, looking for a handsome young tom with soft fur and a good sense of humor. I yowl in the night for you. I enjoy napping on window sills, disembowling small furry animals, and chasing catnip mousies. Will you be the one to make my heart purr?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan, not to sound presidential, but don't misunderstimate the love that Dramaqueen and I share.

Love like we have,
love we have known,
can only survive, and thrive,
by Vday, well nurtured,
it will have grown.

So, that is to say, I am the property of Dramaqueen, at least through Valentines, since she requested me, and I reciprocated that request. We have a very, very deep bond. I have been aware of her incredible beautiful wit since reading her deep romance novel with some poor deluded lad, who has been baited before, and I admire and respect her for her baiting skills. This is a mutual attraction based on respective baiting styles and skills. Further, though I don't have green jackboots, I am charming, sometimes, and I do have an enormously large sig line.....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am charming, sometimes, and I do have an enormously large sig line.....

Laughing Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex. wrote:
It's my birthday, so I hope to get lucky.

Ex. This is the Valentine's Day thread. If you want to woo luckey, I am sure that she is open for most anything... Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was a child I once asked …how am I to know it is love I am feeling?

I was answered:

To know love be like the running brook, which is deaf yet sings its melody for all others to hear. Awaken a dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. Feel the pain of too much tenderness. Empty yourself and yet be filled.

An old man once told me, this is how you will know love.

I Ima

To Ima, the sweet, kind, beautify, and generous Ima. You are more beautiful than the sky. More beautiful than any sunrise or sunset I have ever seen. You are an angel sent from heaven.

Never have I seen such beauty as I see in you. Your kindness is both brave and sincere. I wish that all could meet you, that they can see your smile. You have given me confidence in myself and that’s more than others would do. One day when age is upon me and I begin to recall…I will smile and say…you were the best friend of all.

Ima, my sweet Ima, I would be honored if you would be mine…even if only for a moment. Although, you need not say yes, because regardless of any spoken words…I am now and will forever be yours. I kneel before you…I am yours to employ.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ParaNoid wrote:
Ex. This is the Valentine's Day thread. If you want to woo luckey, I am sure that she is open for most anything... Laughing

Nah you can have luckey. I think I'm going to make this Valentine's Day a halycon day. After the bloodfest over Corona last year and the abrupt heartbreak suffered from SK, I don't think my heart can take another pounding. Sad

Its a sad thing I've become 90% sexier in the past year and over 100% wealthier.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just read last years thread (again) realize that Mugatu and Eight are suppose to be together again this year.

If that be the case, I will understand. Smile

There are many more that turn me on. Razz

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much PF. I am flattered. However, since this is my first Valentine's Day here, I think I am going to take Juan's sage advice. Please tell me more before I decide. Very Happy

Congrats Corona on 4000! happy crowd

Wow Ghost. Ima is certainly a lucky lady!

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread should be called "The bitter/sweet Valentine's thread." Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. stephen williams
You give me all these feelings
I don't know what to do
I can't stop thinking of you

Dr. stephen williams
I hope you have some feelings
That you want to be with me too
If you don't, I think I'll cry and say boo hoo

Dr. stephen williams
I'm glad you accepted my dealings
I would have been really sad
If my asking you to be my Valentine made you mad

This is going to be the best
Way better than all the rest
Because Dr. stephen williams
Has reciprocated my request

Thanks for being my sweetie, Hurray!
I hope many lad safaris comes our way
You have really made my day
By saying you feel the same way

Dramaqueen and the Doc
May soon be all the talk
Who cares what they think anyway
Because it will be OUR special day

I love you pumpkin. Did you run that lad all over Cameroon like I asked you too?
I knew you could do it, your so wonderful Smile

Here's a rose for you.

Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lovely Ima.

I doubt that I have the eloquence to match Ghost's inspired request. Nor do I even have a cool name - I am, after all, merely 'Ted', while he is 'Ghort!'...normally, I would concede that I am just out-suaved and go pine in Muguatu's corner.....but...

My heart pitter patters whenever I see that you've updated threads in the FB.

I feel light headed and giddy every time you make a helpful sticky.

Sometimes I endure my 'Message (new)' glitch until you log in, just so that you will fix it for me.

In short, I am utterly infatuated with all things Ima.

Bunches, will you please be my Valentine? Say yes, and I will dote on you to your heart's content....plus, I won't have to suspend Ghost.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread made me sick into my mouth.

Why don't you all just admit that you hate each other and have done with it?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole

Last edited by Slightlyoutofit on Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic