SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Humor...You can't buy it for ten times the price

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a fresh bait going as of yesterday. Benchmark lad scam promising the moon.

Quote:

Late Engr Jurg3 Krugg3r left the sum of (Thirty Million,One Hundred Thousand Dollars)($30,100.000.00USD), for you to transfer.We shall be expecting the authentic certificate of deposit from you, approved by the Barrister as the new beneficiary of this funds
Rolling Eyes
Also you are advised to send us a scanned copy of your driver's license or your international passport for final verification once again.

Ok. I stumbled upon this passport "scan" at the Gomerboyz site.
Figured I'd give it a whirl.

Attached it to my email reply below and off she went.
Quote:

I am still quite confused about the nature of the transfer but I will trust
you to take care of my interests. I am scanning my passport and sending
it to you now. My secretary usually looks after this type of email so I will
try to get the scanner to work correctly because it was acting up last
few days.

Later tonite the lad replied with an offishul banklike email with logos and
horrid spelling. Now the punchline, and for me, my best laugh of the month, perhaps the year.

Quote:
After receiving your ID for all verifications thou it was not that visable but with the use of our ultra-veiw mechain we can see the registration number and that is all what we need.

Laughing Oh I love those lads! How dooooo they do it

D3rrick Blar3 M7CN - 2414 boxes, 68 refreshments, 2 months
"we want to avoid the puzzle thing again because it was really hard for my assistant to do it. And also it takes a lot of time"

Lords0n K0phy
"The method of playing scrabble to generate M7CN cannot be accepted by this company"
"How can Western Union ask a custormer whether he or she has been in witch craft and voodoo"

TOM SL0C0CK:
"After receiving your ID thou it was not that visable but with the use of our ultra-veiw mechain we can see the registration number"

3 oinks Closed lad accounts + I r.i.p'd 2 httpz
Proto419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Ultra-view(c) machines work wonders. You can read almost anything with them, regardless of how forged appearing they are. Hell, I even used mine to get Obama's personal info so I can get a house out in the Hamptons!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes undertowz - the comic gems you get from Lads - that's one reason why I bait Laughing

Beating a Lad to death to get a trophy picture is one thing - and often you can do that in an unsophisticated and not a very subtle manner

BUT

taking control of a Lad's mind (not the most difficult task Laughing) is the most satisfying thing.

You've made him slip on one banana skin you gave him - so he's up for any more you place in his path - he could be ideal fodder for MTCN 5ecure.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Undertowz, thanks for sharing.

Lad logic and lies never cease to amaze me, they really do think the rest of the world are brainless morons Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr G
Quote:
he could be ideal fodder for MTCN 5ecure.

I'm getting my sea legs now. After a month or so I'm no longer
coddling these fewls. THEY NEED PAIN.

Evil or Very Mad

Ima got good mileage potential with this lad already. He'll be required to fill out every WU form on this entire website..anti-terror, psych, compatability and on and on and then some.

Funny how they divide like amoeba into various cells - this guy is a barrister, a courier and the relative of the deceased unless there is more than one in RL. Notice a lot of this lately and to be honest, it's somtimes a headache keeping track.

Nigerian IP with the pointer on a map near Lagos on an IP trace. the real McC0y.

Twisted Evil

"we want to avoid the puzzle thing again because it was really hard for my assistant to do it. And also it takes a lot of time"

Lords0n K0phy
"The method of playing scrabble to generate M7CN cannot be accepted by this company"
"How can Western Union ask a custormer whether he or she has been in witch craft and voodoo"

TOM SL0C0CK:
"After receiving your ID thou it was not that visable but with the use of our ultra-veiw mechain we can see the registration number"

undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry
Quote:
they really do think the rest of the world are brainless morons

that EVER true. Wonder where they get this idea. Imagine tales of big scores on hapless vics genr8 all kinds of twisted dollaz dreamin' at those village cyb3r joints.

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might I offer a suggestion for your next step?

ASK ABOUT THE MACHINE!!!

Hahah, seriously. Tell the lad you have a "friend" who'd be willing to import these super-machines for a grande sum of 'x-dollars'.

Laughing Great so far.
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
willing to import these super-machines

excellent Idea

The Ultra-View "mechain"(TM) has a place in every household worldwide.
I'll need schematic drawings and photos of course...cost per unit and safety
certificates to assure consumers it won't get away from little Johnny when
he's using it on the family pet.

Damned if this lad might not be onto something marketable...

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and on another front speaking of humor
Crying or Very sad

I tried the WU forms from 3ater (believe from Marvn8trs vault) on a lad but the damn lad surprised me with a burst of intelligence that has grounded my bait temporarily. The longass "WU-U$ S3curity f0rm" I sent to my lad gnr8td this response

Quote:
I have gone into the contents of the form and of questions sounds very funny. There is no way Bank will list three pages question in ordinary transfer. How can Western Union ask a custormer whether he or she has been in witch craft and voodoo. This sounds silly

dammit Evil or Very Mad ... this lad finds the questions to be "funny" and "silly". Grrrr, just when I thought I'd be sitting down to a long laugh reviewing his completed form.

hmmm Question

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They may very well appear silly and even foolish but Westy Onion questionnaires are to be taken seriously at all times. (Psyco)logical studies are big money earners in the West. Obviously Onion gets paid well for forwarding some answers to questions to well established and important scientific giants such as Harvard Uni and the Royal Institutes of Paris and London.

How do you know this?

Just read it in a readers digest, it was in the papers a while back also, page 419.

Also the questionnaire is a Worldwide thingy, in the Caribbean they may answer yes, whereas you know and he knows because he is smart that there is no such animal, and what does it hurt to simply write no.

Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate qualifies sending the form:
Quote:
and what does it hurt to simply write no.

Exactly what I was thinking. Since the "witchcraft and voodoo" question
raised his hackles I'd say it's a sure thing the lad has chicken feet and locks
of hair all over his hut.

Shocked

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like the machine should have been invented by our lot. can't we set up a superior service on the web, where the lads come to us with their unreadable stuff and we give them some madeup nonsense in return?

On entering the website the lad has to choose what sort of document he has i.e. passport, MCTN or WU recipt etc.. this gives us the info we need to make sure what we give in return is in the correct format.
We could tell them to hold up a copy of their blurry document against the computer screen and look away for for 1 minute while the computer 'scans' their document. We tell them that looking at the screen while it is scanning will make you go blind. For security we could also ask the lad to hold up the hands against the screen for scanning as well.

Another allied service could be the machine developed by a collaboration between the CIA, MI5 and Mossadt that can read any computer file. So the lads can come to us with all their dll's that have been renamed passport.jpg and the like. We can then give them a lot of nonsense in return.
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm down with it. We've got some talent here that could whip it up but that's their call.
The briliant WU receipt gnr6tr click
that Deuzer has online, grabs the lads' IP numbers whenever they login
to have a greedy albeit "quick" peek at their receipt. Try it if you haven't
already. The instant you click "save" it vanishes with advice to upgrade to
Wind0ws Vista.
Laughing

I've recently had one lad login 21 times from one IP and 5 times from
another in one afternoon hoping desperately to get a second look at a
receipt that vanished the instant he tried to save it the first time around.
With recorded info like that (# of attempts from what IP) you can picture
a rabid lad biting his knuckles, logging in over and over hoping to see his
dollaz again. True and deserved torture. Never forget that he is after all
trying to steal your money.

A similar venue could be offered up along the lines you describe. "super-view",
phoney bank account balances and numbers, passports that dissolve in 4
seconds...no end to the possibilities. The laughs are a big part of it but
the real value for myself is the record of the IPs and how frequently they
logged in. This tells me the lad I described above will stop at nothing -
no matter how futile to grab the dollaz.

Gives good insight into the lad's character and helps determine how much
slapping he'll put up with before he twigs.

:banghead:

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate was saying:
Quote:
They may very well appear silly and even foolish but Westy Onion questionnaires are to be taken seriously

Good news. I emailed him back with your justifications for filling in the forms and shazzam

Quote:

> Scan the form with JPG and and not PDF

wahooo, he's game.
Laughing

Now, techies out there? How can I get that WU_U$ S3curity f0rm.pdf into
the format this lad wants? The thing seems so easy to open with Foxit
reader but I guess the lad is stuck with whatever he's got.
Short of retyping the whole thing and or saving as txt how can I get this to work for him? Hrmmm, suppose I could try some Adopey app to convert.
Twisted Evil [/quote]

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile...back to the ULTRA-VIEW mechain.

email to the lad tonite

Quote:

Dear Mr. Tom Sl0c0ck <--------actual name lad uses Laughing

Please read very clearly.
You gave me an idea on how we can both make MILLIONS of dollars on
your ULTRA-VIEW mechain. I could sell thousands of those mechains in
my country of Canada if you would act as the buyer in your country (I
would advance you enough money for 1000 units per shipment). If they
cost $500 each, I would advance you the sum of $5,000USD for the first
10 mechains that you would send to my company.

All you need to send me is some pictures of the mechain for interest
of my buyers in Canada. They want to see 2 or 3 drawings of the
mechain so they can see how to use the mechain. If you send some
drawings on papers and pictures then I will W3stern Onion the $5000
advance payment to you so you can ship them here. I look after all the
shipping details so you don't have to worry about such things.

cross your fingers....we just might get a peek at the ULTRA-VIEW
Rolling Eyes

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How can I get that WU_U$ S3curity f0rm.pdf into
the format this lad wants?

My blonde and sorry suggestion, and how I do it, is print the pdf and scan back in and alter to jpg.

Embarassed Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes

Goat
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Creative lying primer - opening lesson Very Happy

Lad say "It's ridiculous that WU ask questions about voodoo and witchcraft" (great siggy line material by the way).

No it isn't (note I'm lying) - Cultism is known to be rife in parts of West Africa (plausible reason) and this question is designed to test if you are involved (QED - as we used to put after theorems - meaning - my response is unanswerable).

A lie - well told, will reinforce the authenticity of what you have asked him to do. Now you can also ask why he is uncomfortable answering the question. Is he actually a Cultist ?

Now he'll be squirming. He has two alternatives - fill in the form - or face more questions about being involved in Cultism.

You can use a Lad's doubts to pile on the torture and make him believe what you are doing even more. Choosing when to back him down is an art you learn, as is the art of telling him, sometimes, he is right and patting him on the head. Very Happy

We do mind manipulation, and done well, it yields results.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Courageous Kate writes:
Quote:
My blonde and sorry suggestion, and how I do it, is print the pdf and scan back in and alter

if I had one...Embarassed

Perhaps my other lad can do it with his Ultra-view

Wink

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you use Firefox as a browser you can get an add-on to do screen prints.

It's quite good, and I believe you can select if it's the whole screen, what's in the browser showing, or all that's there.

I've used it a few times, and it works fine.

Just a thought.

undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The G-man writes:
Quote:
great siggy line material by the way

done...came from none other than my favorite whiner L0urdson Kh0phy, the
source of most of my siggy material. I lost him with the mangler but liked
him so much I got him back in my fold with a second (or was it 22nd) baiter
ID replying to his original scam letter. (proving lads have no idea who
receives their email because that baiter never got the original)
Rolling Eyes
He calfed out of doing the mangler so this time around he's got some
anti-voodoo forms to complete. Next thing I do is go at him with your
"Cultism is known to be rife in parts of West Africa" missive.
Wink
Love your seasoned logic...will paste that in Baiter 101 manual to self.

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many people who join and leave after a short while undertowz, don't understand the subtleties of what we do.

You and the scammer start as adersaries on opposite sides of the table, but if you can get round to his side, and give him a manly hug and take control, whether by force or subtle manipulation, you are performing intellectual mind games on him.

Some Lads will do goofy things straight away. Others won't put a fish on their head just because you ask them to, and anyway, what's the fun in that ?

It's a mind game, and you can even make it, so that when you have to concede something to a Lad, it's really still your victory.

When he gets to the end of MTCN torture, then tell him that you're prepared to help him further, in spite of the problems he's caused you. Make him feel indebted to you, when really you are just setting him up for more pain.

undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GP:
Quote:
goofy things .............. fish on their head

While I've seen the many trophies in the gallery here I think of those
as "old school" prizes. I'm getting more than I bargained for out of the
M7CN mangles I've got a few lads doing and the form modalities are endless.
The TWAT modality is the next hurdle which I'll soon try to jump.

I'm working up several pain-more-pain forms myself and hope to have
them battle ready soon. I know the value of goodguy/badguy torture
from years of trolling Usenet when a few select "posts" would topple
hierarchies of inflated-ego censors/mods in their sacred "moderated" newsgroups. (check my profile for a URL account)
Laughing

My biggest buzz will be nailing bogus banks and putting lads in touch
with the sting of authority and especially upstream providers.
(having previously run a small network I learned that admin to admin notifications get results)

Isn't hard to corner a rat if you spend the time narrowing down what
machine and host they're using. Getting an entire domain black holed
provides indescribable pleasure. Twisted Evil RL pervs and hax0r badboys
get caught all the time when the right "hounds" are on their trail. Single
halfwit lads at net cafes aren't my targets...I'm after bigger rodents.
clicky to see my Lond0n werewolf thread

Finding the time to keep it all in perspective is a challenge. Thanks for the input.

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

undertowz wrote:
My biggest buzz will be nailing bogus banks and putting lads in touch
with the sting of authority and especially upstream providers.
(having previously run a small network I learned that admin to admin notifications get results)

You'd probably do well with the site killing then. I suggest the Fake Bank forum.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Towz

Maybe this is what you require? Freeware too.

http://www.bestfreewaredownload.com/download/t-free-cool-pdf-reader-freeware-vsjjldla.html

Cool PDF Reader is the world's smallest PDF viewer/reader to view and print PDF files, and convert PDF's to TXT, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, EPS. It is only 626KB to download and doesn't need lengthy installation, just download, unzip, and run. Features View and Print PDF Convert PDF to BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, EPS Extract PDF to TXT Support PDF's of all versions Zoom in/out Rotate page displays Slide show PDF document ...

Goat
undertowz
Stooge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kates the best:
Quote:
Maybe this is what you require? Freeware too.

Damn ... this girl delivers!
I'll grab that now and fix my lad up good.
thanks thanks and thanks

Wink

Lords0n K0phy

TOM SL0C0CK:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic