SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottery Bait - Scammer meets Rock Chick

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait Started on the 8th December 2008

Cast of Characters: Diane Mustaine, original lottery member, lead singer and guitarist in the Megadeth Tribute Band Diadems. Tries to talk like Dave Mustaine.

Shakira Drover: Plays drums in Diadems. Diane's best friend.

Christina/Chrissy: Mentioned as being good with numbers, plays bass in the band.

Joanne: Another member of the group, plays guitar.

Martin Woolworths: Scammer, the one who is dealing with Diane's claim.

David Onerock: Character played by the scammer. Has same IP as scammer and emails come through at same time. There to make Diane really believe.

Various Euromillions people – Adding to the illusion.

((Names have been changed to protect the bait in progress))
-----------------------------

To: Diane Mustaine

FAO: Diane Mustaine

Congratulations!

This is to notify you that your accreditation has been completed successfully.
Copies of the following VERY IMPORTANT documents have been attached to this message:

1. OFFICIAL EUROMILLIONS WINNERS' CERTIFICATE

This certificate is standard issue to ALL winners of EuroMillions lottery prizes and shows the actual amount won and by whom. Tendering this certificate authorizes you to a claim on the prize stated in the certificate.

2. SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF PROOF BY EUROMILLIONS

This affidavit, sworn in the Royal High Court of the Queen of England by EuroMillions provides legal cover and backing on your prize. It provides you with legal proof of the existence, amount and current location and state of your prize and provides you with the AUTHORITY to stake a claim on your prize and also to hold EuroMillions liable in the event of a breach of agreement.

This affidavit, tenable in ANY court of law, both local and International, should also be viewed as your guarantee to the existence and ownership of the prize.

Other documents which are being prepared to cover your prize are:

1. UK Clear source of Funds Certificate

2. Bilateral Funds Transfer Certificate

3. European Union Taxation Certificate

4. United Nations Clearance Letter

5. European Union Diplomatic Introduction

6. European Union/UN Certified Dual Tax Clearance for your country

These documents together show the source and provide international diplomatic clearance for your prize. Such documentation, meant to be presented to the relevant authorities in your country, aids the government in anti-terrorist vetting and taxation on your prize.

In a couple of hours time, you shall receive a second e-mail containing more directives.
We appreciate your patience and congratulations once again!

Clare Livingstone,
FOR: Accreditation and Clearance Committee,
EuroMillions

For the attention of: Diane Mustaine

My name is Martin Woolworths and I am the Relationship Manager in charge of your EuroMillions lottery prize bank account that has been deposited in a temporary TRANSIT account in this bank DSB Bank NV Netherlands by EuroMillions Internatoinal in your name; awaiting onward transfer to you.

This message and associated attachments contain VERY IMPORTANT information regarding your Prize account including instructions on how you can retrieve your the funds from this account.

PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY and follow the instructions CAREFULLY.

Attached to this document are your personal copies of the following documents (print these out for future reference):

1. DSB Bank Statement of accounts
2. Locked Funds Insurance policy Certificate
3. DSB Bank Account Activation Form (Form 16)

Below is a brief description of each:

1. DSB Bank Statement of Accounts
==================================
This is a periodic statement of accounts issued by DSB Bank NV to all account holders. Depending on the type of account, this statement may be issued monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly. Having this document issued to you serves as proof that you have an account with this bank containing 1,000,000 Euros prize money deposited by EuroMillions.

2. Locked Funds Insurance policy certificate.
======================================
This is an hybrid insurance policy jointly issued by governments and banks. It is used to protect public funds from tamper by unauthorised parties.
In this case, Fergusson Insurance Company registerred in the United Kingdom has been contracted with such responsibility by EuroMillions through our bank, DSB Bank NV. It ensures that semi-private funds like yours which are liable to tamper are protected. Terms of this type of insurance are usually very strict. As such it is only used in extreme cases where maximum security of funds is required.

3. DSB Bank Account Activation Form (Form 16)
=============================================
This is a general request for activation of accounts.

HOW TO BEGIN THE TRANSFER OF YOUR PRIZE:
========================================
For the utmost security, EuroMillions have deposited your prize under insurance into a type of DSB account known as a "Transit" account. A transit account is a temporary account meant to serve as a repository for funds that await further onward transfer to another party.
By default, this account is made to be inactive. What this means is that to be able to commence the transfer your 1,000,000 Euros (One million Euros) prize, you must first activate this account. You can find instructions for activating your account included on your Statement of Accounts. Please print this statement out for your records and read the Activation instructions near the bottom of the statement.

Do not hesitate to inform me if you have any queries or issues concerning this email.

IMPORTANT: From now on, you must direct all enquiries regarding your prize account to me because as your Relationship Manager (prize manager), I am personally in charge of making sure you have an enjoyable time with us.

Thank you for banking with DSB.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB NV (UK Supportcenter)

Office Hours:
09:00 to 17:00 hrs GMT, Monday - Saturday
Tel:+447031918739
-----
The information contained in this message is meant for the intended recipient(s) only.
If you believe that you have received this message in error, please contact DSB Bank by replying to this message.
-----

To: Martin Woolworths

Dude, got your email!

I never thought this kind of stuff would be so complicated! I don't have a scanner at home, but I'm going round to Christina's house tonight for band practise, and I can use hers. That alright?

Droog, I tell you, this money will be a godsend! What is it in USD, cos I need to know if I can start ordering that new guitar I've been looking at. Do you play guitar?

Rock On!

Diane

Sir,

This is to inform you that the contract existing between us and EuroMillions has just been reviewed.

According to the notice served our department, it appears the contractual reviewal is a further step at ensuring that only the EuroMillions accreditted prize account holders are in contact with us as regards such issue and the actual transfers of their funds.

Please be patient while I explain further.

We have been receiving false calls from individuals claiming that they own EuroMillions transit prize accounts with us and wish to begin the process of their funds transfers but we noticed an irregularity when we asked them to mail us the prize account documents we had earlier dispatched to holders EuroMillions transit prize accounts in our bank.

We had to report the issue to EuroMillions and a meeting was called where the all important issue to impersonation of EuroMillions transit prize account holders among other issues were discussed.

At the end of the session, EuroMillions decided to apply a section of their T&C of service to our department since we are directly in contact with EuroMillions transit prize account holders as regards processing of their funds transfers and hence the reviewal of the existing contract between us and EuroMillions.

Here is a clause from the reviewal made for your perusal:

9.5:8 Communication with winners
      --------------------------
The EuroMillions e-mail edition is a classic e-mail based lottery. All contacts with any EuroMillions account holders prior to the actual commencement of their funds transfers shall be via the corresponding email address attached to such prize account at the point of openning. However, this clause can ONLY be waived in special cases as determined by the EuroMillions Guiding Committee.

So for this reason, we are not allowed to take your calls at the moment but if you insist on speaking with me, at your request I can place a request on your behalf to the EuroMillions Guiding Committee; where on approval, I shall be provided with your telephone contact details to call you.

Please understand that this is a security measure put in place at further safe guarding your funds.

Do not hesitate to mail me back should you have any querry.

I however await the receipt of your mail so that we can begin the process of preparing your EuroMillions transit prize account for funds transfers ASAP.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB NV(UK Supportcenter)

Dear Diane Mustaine,

No I do not play the guiter although at my spare time I would love to learn, you know being a bank officer...
Well, I did receive your mail and would want to inform you that should you have any difficulty getting the scanned Account request activation form, Form 16 to us, do not hesitate to bring it before my notice so that I can see how I can be of help.

I have been directed to provide you with explicit details of how the funds transfer process works.

Please do be patient while I take my time to write up a  detail explanation.

First, may I restate that the Activation deposit is neither a fee nor a commission required by the bank.

For security reasons, all EuroMillions prizes are kept in temporarily deactivated accounts and insured with Locked Funds Insurance. This is a security precaution to prevent unauthorised tamper until the accredited winner (which, in this case, is you) comes to activate it. NOTE that nobody but you can activate the account.
If you wish to know more about "LOCKED FUNDS INSURANCE SECURITY", please visit: http://insurance.yoursfree.biz/funds_insurance.htm .

Now the activation process only requires the account holder to perform an incoming transaction on the account in form of an account activation deposit thus bringing the total account balance upon activation to 1,000,000 + account activation deposit of choice in Euros. Thus rendering the account to become active and When this is done, you can then proceed to transfer both the 1,000,000 Euros prize + account activation deposit of choice in Euros back to yourself.

Furthermore, it would have been an easy thing to make the deduction from the prize already in place but, like mentioned above, there is an insurance protecting your prize against unauthorized tamper.
This type of insurance protecting your prize (Locked Funds Insurance) makes it IMPOSSIBLE for any deductions to be made from the prize until it has been successfully transferred to the winner (i.e you).

Here's some classified information to further make things clearer:

In previous editions, there was the option of courier and direct bank deposits but on two occasions (2001 and 2004) where the courier delivery was intercepted. The culprits were never apprehended and it amounted to a huge loss to all parties involved because EuroMillions and DSB together as an entity was legally obligated to provide the winners with their prizes.
After the second incident, the courier option was stopped. And much earlier in 1999, a direct telegraphic transfer to a winner's bank account was tapped via an inside secure channel and over half of the funds disappeared in transit, this led to the stoppage of the direct deposit option.

The above are only specific cases selected out of several others where the perpetrators were actually successful.

So do not be alarmed or do not misunderstand the activation deposit as something that goes to DSB Bank. Because of the accelerating incidences of lottery and financial fraud being experienced today, we have all had a tough time trying to come up with the safest and most convenient means of getting winners' prizes to them.
The current methods being used have so far proved to be successful and tamper proof (i.e insured funds in a deactivated account ready to be transferred by the winner himself/herself ).

Understand that the Statement of Accounts presented to you is for the account that was opened IN YOUR NAME by EuroMillions (Account number:TR49731000055217).
This account is YOUR account and contains the prize money of 1,000,000 Euros belonging to you and waiting to be transferred.

After making your account active, the process of account activation shall be carried out by us.

This process involves preparation of the following documents:

- UK Clear source of Funds Certificate
 - Bilateral Funds Transfer Certificate

During the Activation process, your account is also integrated into the DSB Online Banking Panel DataSystem so that with a PIN number and Access code that shall be given to you, you can login and access your account online.
Also after your account has been audited by the account auditors and your liaison officer, a new DSB Statement of Accounts and Balance shall be issued to you reflecting the current status of your account and the balance of 1,000,000 + account activation deposit of choice in Euros that it now contains.

Once you are logged in to the Control Panel, you shall have secure live access to your Prize bank account via the Internet from anywhere.

You shall find the current balance of 1,000,000 + account activation deposit of choice in Euro there and also have the ability of transferring your prize BY YOURSELF and also monitor the progress of the transfer in real time until it completes. Note that it at this stage you shall be required to insert your banking co-ordinates (swift code, etc) of your bank account in your country so that all transfer can come to completion.

At that stage, the funds are no longer in possession of DSB Bank but now fully belong to you and located in your desired bank.

All of this takes no more than 7 business days.

According to the T&C (Terms and Conditions) of service handed us by your prize providers, EuroMillions, I am at liberty to inform you that you ALONE have the SOLE right to call for a prize cancellation; a situation which you shall be required to send us an email PLAINLY stating your wishes. Then the following actions shall then further be carried out by us:
(a) Your prize shall then be returned to EuroMillions  with your email as proof.
(b) Your data shall be erased from our data base and all communications with you shall seize.
Note that this decision shall be irrevisable.

Although this whole prize redemption process is quite complicated, we have done our best based on past experience and numerous brainstorming sessions to come up with the most efficient solution so it is important that you ask questions wherever you are not clear on what to do so that you can fully understand why things are the way they are.

I hope this provides enough information and answers your querries.
I however await your response so that we can know what next step to take.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any quarries.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV (UK Support Center)

Dude, who would have thought banking was so complicated! I read through your mail and it fried my head. You understand it all, major kudos to you!

And you've gotta learn the guitar! Playing is my life, well, the life I would like. Stupid people needing money for stuff like rent and that.

Anyway, Christina's cat ate the cord to the scanner so its on the fritz. Mind you, it ate the cord to the Christmas tree lights as well, it must like getting shocked. So, I was thinking, do you want me to try and find another scanner, or can I just fill the details into an email?

Rock on!

Dear Diane Mustaine,

I have obtained permission from my Manager so that you be allowed to present an official letter of request for activation so that we can use this to work for now and avoid delays.

So for now, here is what to do:

Send a mail message stating PLAINLY your name, your Prize account number, the amount of activation deposit you are planning to lodge into your EuroMillions transit prize account and lastly a statement stating that you are officially making a request to activate your account.

I await your response.

Rock On!, what does this actually mean?

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Dude, you are brilliant. I'll send you another email with the details in, just to make sure its seperate from this stuff.

Rock on...That's a hard thing to explain. Its all about how I like to live my life, free and happy, not worrying about things. Its about enjoying yourself and music and not letting things beat you. Its a way of telling people that I'm proud to be who I am, and that I enjoy life.

That sounds so deep and philosophical when I write it down. It makes more sense when you live it.

Martin ASEM's Diane

Dear Dave Onerock,

I am yet to get feedback from you regarding your EuroMillions Prize Account whose information was sent to you in a previous mail.

If you have not responded either because you did not receive the email in question or you are having issues or problems please let me know so that they can be resolved.

Please note that no matter what the situation is, you are required to confirm your receipt of this message.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Office Hours:
09:00 to 17:00 hrs GMT, Monday - Saturday

Martin, dude, you send this to me instead of Dave. Is Dave another winner! Coool!!!!  Tell him congratulations from me as well!! Hey, maybe I could get his email address and we can have a winners party when all this stuff is finished, maybe get some publicity shots for you!

Rock On!

Dear Diane Mustaine,

Dave is one of the EuroMillions transit prize account holders in our bank and I am made to understand that the contents of his prize account is 500,000Euros.

However, I am not his Relationship Manager, my colleague, Mrs Amah Bulosky is. Her office was undergoing some changes by our technicians and so she asked to use my office in contacting her client which I humbly obliged.

She however forgot to change my signature and the receivers email address because yours is permanetly assigned to my computer pending when you conclude your funds transfer from our bank.

I hope it did not cause you any discomfort.

Dave Onerock is from Luxembourg. I am afraid I can not now disclose his email address because I have not been given the go ahead to do so.

I hope you understand.

I shall send you a second mail now containing more information about you request for account activation.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Dear Sir

My name is Diane Mustaine, and my account number is TR49731000055217.

The activation amount that I plan to lodge to this account is E600.

Please consider this to be an official request to activate the account.

Thank you

Ms Diane Mustaine

Dear Diane Mustaine,

Your mail and its content, (Request for account activation) has been received. It appears everything is in place with your Request Format (as you have presented it very formally) so I have placed in on queue for processing.

At the moment, your Request for account activation and eight (Cool other Transit Account Request Forms, Form 16 belonging to other EuroMillions Transit prize account holders (including that of Dave Onerock) are currently being processed.

Processing of the various requests for account activation may only take a few minutes to 30minutes.

Mrs. Amah Bulosky has permitted me to provide you with Dave Onstone's email address; here it is [email protected]

I shall be contacting you ASAP with further details.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Hey dude!

I figured that it was important, so I tried to be as formal as I could. I'm normally much more relaxed, you know? Glad that everything was alright, and thanks for the email. Tell your colleague thanks from me, I'll get in touch with him.

Rock on!

F.A.O: Diane Mustaine

We have just finished processing your request for Account activation and has asked your personal Relationship Manager, Martin Woolworths to notify you of this development.

He shall commuinicate all further details on how you are to activate your prize account in our bank.

Do have a nice day and we hope to be handling your funds transfers from our bank soon.

Sincerely,
Marlyn Schnider (Mrs)
Accounts processing Officer
DSB Bank NV

To: Acceptance Department

Dudes!

That was so quick! You are brilliant!

Have you won customer services awards or something, because this is something else!

Rock On!

FAO: Diane Mustaine

NOTE: Please confirm your receipt of this mail.

I have been directed by our accounts department to inform you thus:
---
Because you cannot make a DIRECT deposit (or withdrawal) into (or from) your account yet due to its inactive state, our Accounts department has directed that all payments must be made via the MoneyGram Money Transfer Service in the name of the accounts Officer and auditor attached your Transit prize account,
MRS. SHARLEN HOLSMAN.

She shall receive the payment and transmit it into your prize account in your name after which your account shall be activated and the new balance reflected.

Her duties towards your EuroMillions transit prize account includes the following:

1.Picking up your deposit transfer for onward lodgment into your  EuroMillions transit prize account.

2. Auditting your EuroMillions transit prize account.

3. preparing a new statement of account to reflect the current contents of your EuroMillions transit prize account upon activation.

4. Liasing with your Relationship Manager in migrating your EuroMillions transit prize account onto the DSB NV online banking panel from  where you shall begin to effect your funds transfers.

5. Writting up a report to EuroMillions about the active state of your EuroMillions transit prize account.

Please note that the process of deposit transfer pickup and activation of your account
may take up to 2 business days from the date of transfer.

IMPORTANT: EuroMillions transit prize accounts has no dealings whatsoever with MoneyGram, because of the inactive state and the legal issues attached to EuroMillions transit prize accounts, special Liaison Officers from our Account department has been drawn up to handle deposit transfers via the MoneyGram service and the actual account activation processes.

The information you will need to make the deposit transfer via MoneyGram is given below:
===============================
Recipient Name:    SHARLEN HOLSMAN
Recipient City:    23 ALMERSFORT, AMSTERDAM 1109A
Recipient Country: NETHERLANDS
Please note that you are advised to following this directive fervently and to the letter to avoid any complications.

When you have made the transfer, please provide the following information via your Relationship Manager, Martin Woolworths to enable pickup:

Sender Information

1. Sender's names

2. Sender's address

3. Transfer Reference Number

4. Amount sent

5. Test question and answer (if applicable)

Based on your personal informations contained in your file, we have been able to locate for you some MoneyGram offices present in your locality. Here below is a list of such outlets:

a + financial services 2
3825 jonesboro rd se
Atlanta, GA 30354-3506

cvs # 5411
3788 roswell rd ne
Atlanta, GA 30342-4417

internet connection/african goals
2052 a campbellton rd
Atlanta, GA 30317

cvs # 4660
3721 campbellton rd sw
Atlanta, GA 30331-5221

peachtree corner store
111 peachtree st sw
Atlanta, GA 30303-3403

cvs # 7336
520 boulevard se
Atlanta, GA 30312-3428

exxon food mart
1981 flat shoals rd
Atlanta, GA 30349-4603

rumba latina 5
4010 buford hwy ne
Atlanta, GA 30345-1649

ace cash express #839
3583 martin luther king jr dr sw
Atlanta, GA 30331-4017

cvs # 5376
Services Available:
2910 buford hwy ne
Atlanta, GA 30329-1802

When your account has been activated thus, you shall be provided with an online access code and PIN code that would enable you to view and administer your account online with the assistance of your Relationship Manager.

IMPORTANT: In line with our transparency policies, attached to this message is the current issue of the DSB Security Bulletin as it relates to deposits of this nature. You are advised to peruse this document before making your deposit.

Also attached is the I.D of Mrs.Sharlen Holsman.
----

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Wow

You guys are super organised!

Thanks for the list of places, I wouldn't have known where to look. I'm a  bit clueless when it comes to financial things, that's why Shakira holds all the money in the band. Glad that I've got you to advise me.

Dear Diane Mustaine,

Indeed we are able to serve you efficiently because we have broken down all the various processes involved in your EuroMillions transit funds transfer from our bank into differrent departments. It helps ensure that we meet up with the contract existing between us and your prize providers, EuroMillions.

However, when you have made your deposit transfer, do provide Martin Woolworths with the neccessary informations that will enable Mrs. Sharlen Holsman attend to you immediately.

Thank you for your kind compliments. At DSB, customers are always a top piority!

Sincerely,
Marlyn Schnider (Mrs)
Accounts processing Officer
DSB Bank NV

To: David Onerock

Hey there dude. I'm Diane, and I got your email from the Euromillions bloke who is helping me through the paperwork to claim my lottery win. He accidently sent a mail meant for you to me, so I wanted to get in touch! He got permission from the woman helping you with your claim. We could have a winners party or something. And sorry if you don't want to hear from me, let me know and I'll not email again.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Rock on!

Hello friend!

Yes they offer first brand services at DSB and i think that is why EuroMillions contracted them in the first place.

The lady helping us with our paper work is also a plus to the bank and i think your Martin is too.

They are so polite in their manner of approach to issues.

I have just returned from MoneyGram where I went to transfer my activation deposit and here is how i did it.

DSB provided me with a list of MoneyGram offices in my locality and i picked one outlet from the list.

When i got there, i just informed them that i wanted to make a transfer to the Netherlands. i did not even provide them any further information as regards the reason why i was sending the money.

i obtained the transfer slip, fill in the details i was given by DSB. it was liaison officer David Lienz Egbe we were assigned to. after filling the transfers slip, i just handed MoneyGram my money and the transfer slip. i did not bother to fill in any test questions.i was then presented with my own copy of the transaction. That was all!

I too have had bad experiences with momeygram in the past before and i have learnt that it is not worth it telling them details why i need to send any monies to any one at all.

At the moment, am about mailing my relationship manager all details contained in my copy of the transfers slip.

It was nice being of help to you. We too are keeping this to ourselves because the Benjamins our neighbours had a sweep stakes win last years and they went out burst telling everyone, somebody then hacked into their email account and the company noticed a double claims situation and that was how the Benjamins lost their chance!

I will extend your greetings to joyce, she currently at work. Tommy is here and sends his greetings. i am on leave vacation and i am an Engineer by profession.

Bye!

David & Joyce

Hello

No No theres no problem if you wan to mail us its OK.its actually very heart warming to read from a co winner.

Am David Onerock Phillip and my wife's name is joyce, we live in luxembourg. Am currently working on an email which i want to send to my relationship manager,mrs Amah Bulosky. we have just processed our Form 16 and we are going to activate our prize account tomorrow! and later begin to transfer our gains.

We are so happy and we are very pleased with the way our relationship manager is handling our paperwork hope yours is handling yours well too.

My wife sends her greetings, shes gone up to tuck tommy our son into his bed.

Congratulations to you too.

We like the way you signed off with Rock on!

If we are right it should mean happy.

We wish you a merry christmas!

David & Joyce

Dude!

So glad to hear that's alright to email you! I'm not allowed to tell any of my band members yet, so its great to be able to talk about it to someone else!

I'm Diane Mustaine, well, that's my stage name. I'm the lead singer in a tribute band, and I love it! I'm not married, don't even have a boyfriend, got too much else to do to be thinking about that!

Let me know how you get on with activating your account, would you? I've got to go to Moneygram and pay them the fee, but I've had bad experiences with Moneygram before, and I want to make sure that everything goes alright.

And, droog, I am so chuffed with the way that Martin is handling everything. They're so good!

Merry Christmas to you, and give my best to your wife and to your son!

Rock on!

Diane

Hello Diane!

We didnt quite get your real name since you indicated Diane Mustaine as your stage name.

I just wanted to inform you that my wife is a banker and she has confirmed the procedures of DSB to be perfectly OK and normal.she says that it will only take a well organized bank to be very effective with handling the affairs of their customers.

Is it ok if we say Rock On!
Bye!

David & Joyce

Hi there!

My name is Shakira and I'm a friend of Diane's. She asked me to email you and let you know that she was in an accident on Saturday night, and expects to be in the hospital until tommorrow. She asked me to say that she'll be back in touch with you, and not to worry about her, it was nothing serious. Nothing serious that needed 15 stitches,but that's Diane for you.

Anyway, thanks!

Shakira Drover

Hello Diane,

You friend Shakira mailed us to inform us that you were involved in an accident!

He said you mentioned it wasnt serious but you took 15 stiches! 

We are deeply touched by this news of your accident and wish you a speedy recovery.

May God send His miraculous and healing hands to heal you.

We put you in our prayers OK.

Do mail us again and inform us of your healing progress.

Dont worry you will be back on your feet soon.

David & Joyce

Dude, I'm back!

Yeah, I asked Shakira to get in touch with you, just to let you know what was going on. It was nothing serious, just a couple of guys at the gig thinking that girls couldn't fight. The other guy is worse than me, he just managed to catch me with a bottle. At least he missed my face and just took my arm. The doctors got it stitched up, but were worried about blood poisoning, so they kept me in.

I hate hospitals, but they did a bang up job of getting me sorted again. I've got to take time off work, and rest the arm, so I'm trying to type this one handed. So slow! Worst part is, I can't play for a couple of weeks while this heals. Bummer huh?

Ta for the prayers and all, it made me smile when I checked my emails.

Talk to you later!

Rock on!

Dear Diane Mustaine,

There has been a major restructioning of the contract existing between us and EuroMillions. It was done today in an emmergency meeting of members of the EuroMillions Guidiance committee, representatives of our bank and representatives of the European lottery regulatory commission. The meeting was held in London, Uk.

As a result of this meeting held today, our department (Relationship Managers) did not process any documents relating EuroMillions transit prize accounts pending the outcome of the meeting. We had earlier been notified by the the European lottery regulatory board commission via EuroMillions that our mode of operation was not totally inline with the contract we enterred into with EuroMillions and as a result if we do not review such clause at fault within Seven business working days, legal actions will be dropped on us (i.e DSB and EuroMillions together as an entity). The notice was served us last week Monday and it actually expired today and hence the need for the emmergency meeting called by EuroMillions.

The issue was that the Terms and Conditions of service contained in the contract paper clearly reads:

Communication with winners
--------------------------
The EuroMillions e-mail edition is a classic e-mail based lottery, thus all winning emails MUST be attached to their corresponding Transit prize accounts and communication between Account holders and DSB SHOULD be via registered public e-mail providers with exerption as stated in clause 3.7 of this contract paper.

It is important I remind you that we have been contacting you with our regular bank domain but since we have been made to comply entirely with all that is biding in the contract paper by the European lottery regulatory commission, we have no choice than to obey.

Henceforth, all communications with me should be through [email protected], our bank Management decieded to adopt this because our headquarters is actually resident here in the Nertherlands.

The issue of re-providing you with our telephone contact number was also raised in the meeting and we have been informed that within the next couple of days, our request shall be granted as soon as we impliment all recomendations given to us on how to totally eliminate the incidences of double claimings as withnessed in the past and again recently, although the situations was accurately detected and checked.

So if you have already contacted me through my previous email address, please resend your mail again because that email account has been closed.

Please note that all these are being put in place in order for us to serve you better.

I await your response.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
relationship Manager
DSB bank NV

Dude, thanks for the email.

Don't know if you got the message, but I got Shakira to email you to tell you that I had been in an accident. Just some stupid idiot at the last gig thinking that women can't play thrash. Mind you, he looks worse than I do, and he can't press charges, since he bottled me.

Had to have 15 stiches so I have to rest my arm. Have to type slower, and one handed, and I can't play the guitar.

So where were we with this win? It'll come in even handier now that I'm off work for a while.

Rock on!

Diane

Dear Diane Mustaine,

I am very sorry to hear about the accident and am glad it was not worse that that.
No, your friend Shakira did not send me any emails and I was beginning to wonder why I have not heard from you in days.

I hope you are responding to treatment and sorry to hear that you can not play your guitar for a couple of weeks, that must have gotten you sad.

Well, you are at the crucial stage of your funds transfer from our bank and once you release your prize account by activating it, all other actions shall then be carried out by us so that you can begin to effect the actual transfer of your funds from our bank immediately.

Please do make use of the details about Mrs. Sharlen  Holsman, the account liaison officer sent to you a couple of days ago to make your account activation deposit transfer into your prize account.

Please do not stress your hand much ok so that it can get healed in time for you to resume playing your guitar again.

I await your response.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Hey dude

Yep, it was a bit of a bummer. We were meant to be at a gig on Christmas Eve, rocking the place, but now I can't play. At least I can still sing though, so we're down a guitarist. At least C can still play lead, so everything's not that bad.

Anyway, about the transfer. The doctors have sort of banned me from leaving the house. Can I give Shakira your email and get her to get in touch with you, and she can sort the payment out? I had to tell her when I asked her to email you, but she's really good at keeping secrets.

Rock on, and here's me wishing for quick healing.

Diane

Hello Diane!

We are glad you are out of the hospital and we continue to pray for you to get well soon.

We believe in the efficacy of prayers.

Well please next time just ignore any such persons because it could have gotten worse!, what if he had caught your face? We can not just imagine that now.

Well thank God that was all to it!

So how far have you gone with DSB? we have begun to transfer our prize + deposit just as Amah Bulosky had said and in a copy of days we will be through with it, my wife says its better we take our time with the transfer of the prize and so thats what we are doing.

OK its nice to have you back on your feet!

David & Joyce

Dudes, thanks!

I couldn't really ignore him, it was sort of like we finished our second last song, he screams that all girls are pussies, and then lunges at me with the bottle. I try to hit him with the microphone stand, but his friend decides to join in, and goes down, he gets me with the bottle down my arm, and Shakira hits him with a cymbal. I stand there gushing blood, and then I think I passed out.

Never something I want to do again.

I'm still working on things with Martin. I tell you, that guy has the patience of a saint. Trouble is, the doctors have banned me from leaving the house. Apparently the injury was close to some important artery or something, so I've got to stay still. I had to argue with them to let me use the computer for metals sake, so I'm typing one handed. Flaming slow, I tell you.

Anyway, I had to tell Shakira about my win so that she could get in touch with you guys when I was in hospital. She's good at keeping secrets though, her parents are really staunch Christians and don't know that she plays in a thrash band. They'd say that she was consorting with the devil or something. So hopefully Shakira can finish things off for me.

Rock on, and no accidents!

Diane

Dear Diane Mustaine,

I am really glad you could tpye some response to me inspite of your healing arm. I really appreciate it ok.

Well if you insist that you trust your friend Shakira with your transit prize account then why not go ahead and ask her to send in your account activation deposit on your behalf.

I strongly recommend that you brief her about the details of the accounts liaison officer (Mrs. Sharlen  Holsman) attached to your prize account so that she does not leave out any information about her (Mrs. Sharlen  Holsman).

Well, I am still very much at the office as I am putting finnishing touches on some papers we are processing relating to your prize account. So be rest assured that I shall provide you with instant response as soon as you get in touch with me.

Do take good care of yourself OK.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Dear Diane Mustaine,

Good Morning so how are you doing today?
I just wanted to check up on you and to make sure you are alright.
Well, do have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB NV

Dear Diane Mustaine,

This is just to inform you that an updated copy of your file about your prize claims process from DSB Bank NV has just been sent to me by your Relationship Manager, Mr. Martin Woolworths and I must inform you that we are pleased with the comments made by DSB Bank NV on your file.

Please do continue your contacts with DSB Bank NV.

Merry Christmas in advance!

Warm Regards,
Paige Guthridge
Prize Detail Manager
EuroMillions.

Hello D,

We are so glad to read your mail.

It me Joyce. David is busy with some documents faxed to him today from the office although he is on leave, I guess the papers must be important for his boss to request his attention.

I dont really like checking our mails alone because I enjoy it more when I do it with David.

I just wonder why some men would be so rude to insult us women, imagine the phrase he choosed to call us "all women are pussies!". I think I like the way you stood up for us but I most regret the pains it has caused you. You must be a very spirited woman and I like that in a person.

Have you informed Martin of your decision to ask Shakira to send your deposit to your prize account? We think it will be better you clear with him first to be on a very safe side.

And about your comment of Martin being patient, I think its a banking attitude, I can say this because I too am a banker and it's a key factor to becomming good at the job.

Well do keep in touch and I must say that you have become a dear friend to us.

OK bye!

David & Joyce

Hey Joyce!

It sucks when you're called into work when your on holiday. Make sure that the boss pays your hubby for his time! My old boss never did when he called us in, that's one of the reasons I quit!

Its sad, but me and the girls get that sort of thing a lot. We're girls in a mans world, we'r enot meant to like thrash metal or playing it. Dunno if you've ever heard Megadeth, but those sort of hairy biker dudes don't like that we girls can play and sing better than they ever could. Anyway, if I'd been paying attention the bugger wouldn't have got near me. Apparently though, and this is just a rumour, the two guys that started the row had a few nasty accidents, courtesy of the nicer bikers later on that night. That's just what I heard anyway, don't know if its true.

Martin seems to think that its an alright idea to put Shakira in touch with him. She understands these things anyway.

Merry Christmas to you!

Rock On!

Hello Diane!

Yes you are right and I will certainly get paid for every nickle of job i do. The site Engineers were confused with some blue print I produced while at work some couple of weeks ago and so my boss requested that I work on it myself. I am through with its interpretation and have sent it back to the office.

It was not difficult just that I had to skip Tommy's play time with Dad and that really got him upset.

I am very sorry that some men will just not respect women giving their God giving abilities. Please do not hate men, its just a couple of us that are bad.

We think you have done the right thing by clarifying from Martin first before asking Shakira to handle your deposit transfer. 

So hows that arm of your doing? Better we presume

Ok bye!

David & Joyce

Dudes!

Glad to hear that your boss isn't trying to screw you. Hopefully you can have a rocking Christmas now everything is sorted.

Poor Tommy! Hope he's happier now!

How could I hate all men? There are just some that are total wankers and deserve to be hated for being such idiots. At least we're good enough at what we do that the people who like our music will stand up for us. We can still hold our own in a fight, except when I manage to get myself hurt.

My arm is much the same as it was. It looks a bit red and is giving off some clear stuff, so I might go to the docs today and get it checked out. Better safe than sorry, right droog?

Rock on!

Diane

Dear Diane Mustaine,

Officially, I am soppose to wait for you to contact me but personally, I would like to know how your arm is responding to treatment.

I hope all is getting well with your health?

Please do try to provide me with some response.

Sincerely,
Martin
------
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Dude, its good to hear from you!

The arm is much the same, so I'm going to the docs later on today to see if its doing alright. Frustrating as hell though. By the way, has Shakira been in touch with you. Dudette said that she would email you. Hopefully she wrote the address down right.

Rock On!

Diane

Dear Diane Mustaine,

Its nice to see that you replied my mail.

No your friend Shakira has not mailed me.

Please do have her get in touch with me ASAP and she should do that mailing me from your own email address because all mails received from and sent to you are being filed and for alot of security issues around EuroMillions transit prize accounts, I would advise that you have her do as I have just informed you.

I hope your visit to the doctors goes on fine and I hope to hear more positive news about your arm from you next time you mail me.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Dear Sir

I apologize, I didn't realise that I had to contact you through Diane's address. I emailed you from my own. I came round this morning to check on Diane, and she logged on for me. She's waving at you now, the silly woman.

Anyway, please let me know as to what you need me to do so that I can help you and Diane get this sorted.

Thank you

Shakira Drover

Hello Diane!

Yes better safe than sorry. we are sure your arm will be just fine and that its just a healing process.

It will be alot safer you go see the doctors just as you have planned today OK.

Ah yes! Tommy is better now and I must say he's an understandable kid. At times he amazes us with the way he handles himself and my mum says I was just like that when I was a kid, hear her "Dave, dont worry about Tommy's way of handling issues, you were like that when you were a kid and I really got worried at times thinking you were always upset. I guess like father, like son"

Please do let us know how your visit to the doctors went.

You are not alone in this OK, Jesus is with you all the way.

David & Joyce 

Good morning to you!

This is Shakira emailing on behalf of Diane. The doctor told her off yesterday for being on the computer too much, she was putting too much strain on the stitches, so when I came round this morning to check on her, she asked me to do her emailing for her.

She sends you her best, and hopes that everything is well with you at the minute.

She's just stepped out the room, so I can say this. Thank you. She's been acting weird for the past few days, and now I know its because she won the lottery and was concerned about it. Your warmth and friendship has helped her, and I, and the rest of the band, are so grateful to you.

Thank you for staying in touch with her through email since the accident, its brightened her spirits. Diane...she's enthusiastic, and music is her life. To have her playing hand injured, with the threat of never playing again hanging over her...its been hard for her. So thank you.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be in touch with you again, now I just need to figure out a way to keep Diane off this machine.

Shakira Drover

To: Shakira Drover via Diane Mustaine

Dear Shakira Drover,

As I rightly informed you earlier I have reproduced below the mail containing all directives concerning the Diane's account activation deposit.

Please do provide me with some response, thank you.

sincerely,
Martin Woolworths.

(snipped the info again)

Dear Shakira Drover,

I am glad you could get in touch with us because your friend Diane had requested that you contact us on her behalf and her request was immediately granted due to health grounds.

I hope you are doing everything to keep her happy and lively because besides the drugs given her by the doctors, humour is a very good drug.

Well, I did not get any mail(s) from you.

I hope your friend has briefed you of the stage she is now at transferring her funds from our bank?, well a mail containing some vital details was earlier sent to her some weeks ago concerning her account activation deposit. You are to follow the directives as stipulated in that mail FERVENTLY.

For the purpose of clarity I shall now go into her file and reproduce the mail in question again so that you can easily have access to the informations it contains. I shall do that in the mail following this.

I hope she is resting well.

IMPORTANT: When you get our next mail and have read through it, please do provide me with some immediate response and should you have any questions, do not hesitate to let me know. Also provide us with your email address so that I can file it into Diane's file for record purposes.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Dear Sir

Thank you for getting back in touch. I have received your other email and I shall follow the instructions contained therein. Unfortunately, due to Christmas being nearly upon us, this may take a few days, but I will let you know what is happening.

Diane is travelling to see her family in the next few days and so will be unable to check this email account. I can be contacted at [email protected].

Thank you for your help and understanding in this matter.

Shakira Drover

To: Shakira Drover

Dear Shakira Drover,

I have received your mail.

Please I prefer you call me Martin Woolworths it makes me feel close to my clients and young and lets put aside that official language of sir ok?

Do send my regards to Diane and tell her that I wish her journey mercies.

Well, yes Christmas is just some few hours from now and so I understand your views. But I will advise you try to make the deposit before the Newyear so that I can ensure that further processes of account activation is carried out within the shortest possible time by Mrs. Sharlen Holsman so Diane can immediately begin to effect her funds transfer from our bank.

This becomes important because any moment from now, EuroMillions may hand us a grace period at which ALL transit prize accounts MUST be cleared  by the respective  prize account holders or such prize accounts will be closed and the account contents returned to EuroMillions.

The ONLY way to beat this grace period is to lay a claim on the account by making a deposit into the account and thus activating it.
I have earlier dicussed this issue with Diane in one of my related mails.

We shall go on a brief holiday on 25th and 26th of December and the office is to re-open on 27th of December.

A very Merry Christmas to you!

I await your response.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

((Part 2!))

Hello Shakira Drover!

We are very happy that Diane has a friend like you to support her and we urge you to keep her going cos its times like this one needs friends and truely knows who their real friends are.

We hope her visit to the doctors yesterday went on well. And please tell Diane not to stress that arm so it could heal on time.
We are very optimistic all will be well soon with Diane and then she could go on out and live her life again like a bird singing ang playing her Guitar.

AH! about the lottery win, it came to us like a suprise and I actually doubted it at first but then again my wife, Joyce said we should give it a try which we did and look how far we've gone with claiming our wins, we have actually started to transfer our prize win and our account activation deposit just as the lady assisting us with the paper work had said.

Please dont blame her for not telling you about it. You know with stuffs like this, one has to have the prize at hand before you go out bursting to your pals. We have not even told my brother about ours yet cos we want to suprise him and his family with a big present!

Diane told us that she wants you to assist her in hers, we hope she has been permitted by the bank to do so?
If you can, do mail us back with words from Diane and tell her we send our love.

A Merry Christmas to you!
In Diane's words: ROCK ON!!!

David & Joyce

Dudes!

I'm down to typing one handed, and Shakira is hovering over me like a mother hen to make sure that I don't strain myself. Daft woman, but I suppose its for the best. I tell you, she is the best friend, she's taking me to the airport and everything today.

Yep, I'm going back to my parents for Christmas! Its going to be rocking! So I won't be able to check emails, as Mom and Dad don't believe in the internet. Say its pointless. So Shakira says that her email is [email protected], if you want to chat to her. She's staying here for the hols. Probably having a blazing row with her folks if things go the way that they usually do.

She's giving me dirty looks now so I'll stop.

Martin at the bank has been great. There was no problems with Shakira taking over, and she's over with me every day so she can tell me what's going on. She understands about the need for keeping quiet about this, and luckily she's the most tight lipped girl I know. The other two will get such a surprise!

Anyway, I have to go and finish packing now.

Rock on!

Diane (and Shakira)

Hello D!

We are doing great and christmas in the air at our home.

Tommy has been hauding his dad to take him over to see santa again, this should be the third time since last week hes going there!

David dont mind any way as long as he sees those lovely smiles on his face. I am staying over at home doing some chores at the kitchen.

It will really be nice for you to change environment and get to relax a little well over at your parents.
We wish you journey bliss.

Dont worry we will get in touch with Shakira as your friend is also our friend moreso now that we know shes reliable taking care of you and all that.

Do have fun ok and we would love to hear from you on your arrival although we will keep constant touch with Shakira.

We have forwarded a copy of this email to her as well so she could read it as well.

Shakira if you need any help at all knowing anything any process with DSB just holla st us because we have already activated our account and have begun to transfer our wins.

Damn! the tot of it just gives me more joy other than the birth of Jesus and what a newyear it promises to be.

Ok i will tel Dav that you got in touch with us.

With all our love, a Merry Christmas to you again and to you Shakira.

David and Joyce

Hey there

Happy New Year to you, and I hope that you had a good Christmas. I am deeply sorry for not emailing sooner, but things have been a little strained in the Drover household. I wish that I had gone north with Diane, the reaction to that couldn't have been any worse.

Anyway, I shouldn't bother you with my problems, I just wanted to let you know that Diane flew in yesterday and should be on the computer soon. Can't keep her off the thing at the minute, she's so bored.

Anyway, I had better go, before the parents start to shout again.

Shakira

Dear Diane Mustaine,
Winner#8
winning email: [email protected]
Holder of EuroMillions Transit a/c No: TR49731000055217

First may I wish you a Happy Newyear in advance and hope you had a
funfilled and merry Christmas over the weekend.

We are aware that due to health issues, you have asked your friend, Shakira
Drover to assist you with your prize claims from DSB Bank NV. Normally we
would not have allowed this but with a very good representation from your
personal prize claims Relationship Manager, Mr. Martin Woolworths of DSB
Bank NV, we decided to honor your request.

So a copy of this mail has been sent to Shakira Drover's email address
provided us by Mr. Martin Woolworths. So we expect that Shakira Drover should
respond as required on your behalf.

I am contacting you in reference of your prize win and your Transit prize
account we lodged in DSB Bank NV in your name.

A couple of weeks ago prior to our organisation's validatory meeting for
the year ending, we had asked your personal Relationship Manager Mr.
Martin Woolworths of DSB Bank NV to provide us with his report as regards
your prize claims from their bank and we have been made to understand from
similar reports submitted by other personal Relationship Managers to other
Transit prize accounts that just THREE (3) prize accounts are yet to be
cleared.

Atn the meeting where these issues amongst others were reviewed, our Board
members has called for such three Transit prize accounts to be closed and
their contents (prizes) returned to us but after series of explanations by
the affected personal Relationship Managers, we were forced to allow some
more time for the tree affected prize accounts to be cleared by the
accredited prize account holders.

You are by this mail required to immediately contact your Prize Detail
Manager, Mrs. Paige Guthridge ([email protected])
with some details about your prize claims from DSB Bank NV.

Please be informed that a copy of this mail has been sent to the other two
affected Transit prize account holders and that you are now in the grace
period of your prize claims.

Once again, I wish you a Happy Newyear in advance.

Kindest Regards,
Steve Gennora
TEL: +44 703 596 1015
FAX: +44 700 403 9712

Prize service,
Rollovers and Notifications,
Brighton House,
London

Itrue Routing: 781804-62
EU gaming board Ref code: E-83Y9-Euro

=========================================

EuroMillions Confidentiality Notice:

This e-mail and any files transmitted
contain confidential and privileged information and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this e-mail and any such files in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and/or
any such files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy the original message and such files.

Hello D!

What a very enjoyable past two weeks its been with lots of family members and friends to spend the holidays with. Ha! a very Happy New year to you!.

So how was your stay over at your parents? We hope you had fun and above all rested well. We believe your arm should be alot more better now with your mum having to take good care of it.

Well, its has been fun! from singing the christmas carols and having to spend alot of time in the kitchen preparing one dish or the other. Oh! I just love the memories of it all and it was also vey nice having David's parents around, they are such a lovely family to have around and they very much remind me of home.

Well do let us know how yours went OK, we would love to know how you're doing and how you spent your hols.
David is not home, hes gone out with his pop and Tommy. Hey Grandma says hi. Its just the two of us at home and we were going through the foto album together with lots of laughters.

Well do drop one on us ok.

David & Joyce

Happy New Year! Hope you had a rocking Christmas and a hard partying new year!

My parents were totally groovy, it was good just to kick back and relax. Couldn't play which was a bummer, but got to play in the studio for a bit, trying to mix things together. My bro played for me (and did some teasing, but you know what brothers are like).

Ate far to much as usual, visited the family around the place. Had to go and serenade the old folks at the home though, did a few carols and then some of the cheesy Christmas  songs. Least I can sing, you should have heard Aunt Vera!

Glad that you had such a good one dude, and enjoy looking through the photos! I need to get all the ones of my digital camera printed off and stuck in an album. Should make it a new years resolution, shouldn't I?

Rock On!

Hello D!

You can bet yes we all did had a very good time!

Its nice to hear your parents were totally groovy and yes you really needed that rest.
Diane! you cant just ignore playing for a while can you? No you cant. Well its ok as long you dont stress your arm much. We think a little exercise on your arm is ok (laughing).

Is Aunt Vera a member of an orchestra!. Hahahaha!!!!

David and the boys (Grandppa and Tommy) are still out and I shall inform David your back.
Your newyears's resolution is cute and at the same time funny. But think you should do just that cos its fun when you start looking at photos of yourself taken a couple of years back.

Bye for now.
David & Joyce

Hey dudes!

Glad to hear that you're all rocking on.

You're right, I can't ignore playing for too long, its my life! But I have to if I have a hope of this arm healing properly. So I'm a bit grouchy at the moment. Thats why I went into the studio, to try and at least do something musical so that I don't go too nutty.

Vera wishes she was in an orchestra! You could employ that woman to clear a room out with her rendition of 'Silent Night'. Honestly.

Say hi and rock on to everyone from me!

Diane

To: Shakira Drover cc Diane Mustaine

Dear Shakira Drover,

I have just finnished attending to a mail I received from Diane a couple of minutes ago.
Please be informed that I have copied Diane's email address as you may have seen above because I want her to see our discussions over the past week while she was at her parents.

I have noted your confirmation of Diane's contact address and I have reported to my superiors about it. We shall be contacting her address when she begins the actual transfer of her funds from our bank.

Furthermore, I have also notified Mrs. Sharlen Holsman, the accounts liaison officer attached to Diane's prize account of your decision to make the account activation deposit either today or tomorrow and she also have taken notice of this development.

Well do have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Martin
----
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV.
----- Forwarded Message -----
Subject: Re: DSB Bank NV: For Shakira Drover Ref: Diane Mustaine
To: "DSB Bank NV_martin Woolworths" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:34:34 +0000

Dear Martin

I do apolgise for the delay in emailing back, things were rather more strained this Christmas than I thought they would be when I offered to help Diane.

Yes, that is Diane's address, and I shall be activating the account hopefully today now that the holidays are over. If not today then certainly tomorrow, I hope that is convenient.

If there's anything else I can tell you, or help you with, please don'r hesitate to get in touch.

Shakira Drover
On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 11:46 AM, DSB Bank NV_martin Woolworths <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Shakira,

Goodmorning and I hope you had a funfilled Christmas over the weekend.

Please do confirm to the letter if this address below is Diane's.

2329 College Street,Atlanta, GA 30340. USA

It was earlier provided us by EuroMillions, Diane's prize providers and we are currently assembling all documents covering Diane's prize account which are to be delivered to her at the above contact address via the UPS service.

I would also like to know when you shall be activating Diane's prize account so that all funds transfer from our bank can thus be effected. This becomes important because I just got of the phone a while ago with Mr. Steve Genora of EuroMillions who informed me that he had sent you a mail with some vital informations about Diane's prize account.

Please do provide me with some response ASAP.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV.

Dear Diane Mustaine,

I am glad you had a safe trip and I hope all is well with your parents and your arm now.
I just received a mail from your friend, Shakira Drover.

Please do not be alarmed with the mail from Mr. Steve Gennora. He had called me up last week to inform me that a mail was sent to you and he briefed me about the contents of the mail sent to you.

You know issues like this with their sources (that is your prize and your prize providers)
are to be expected because aside the securities on all prize accounts, they do regular checks on all prize accounts as well.

In addition to that, all Relationship Managers are required to provide them with updates so as to make sure they have up to date informations of the dealing of all Relationship Managers with their clients(i.e  EuroMillions prize winners).

I have gone through the mail you forwarded to me and I see the reasons why you were contacted  but you should also understand that it is a common official procedure and so please once again do not be alarmed.

Be rest assured that I am well representing you when it comes to issues as you have now brought before my attention.

Prior to the EuroMillions validatory meeting for the year just ended, as indicated in the forwarded mail, we (All Relationship Managers) were requested to submit our briefs with updated records to them (EuroMillions) and actions were taken based on our individual reports.

As you can see, it is very important for you to keep regular contacts with me because it helps make your funds transfer process alot more easier.

Do have a nice a day and I would like to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV.

Dude!

Man, I hate visiting the doctors. Our lot are that strict they don't want any electrical things in the place. And by the time they finish poking and prodding my arm, all I want to do is fall into bed with a handful of painkillers. I'll be so glad when this heals up.

Anyway, dude, thanks for reading through the mail for me. I'm glad that its nothing to worry about. Banking terms confuse me sometimes, its like a whole nother language, you know? Did you have to do a special course in it or something? Anyway, you're great for checking it all out for me.

Shakira should be getting back to you soon, while I was in with the hospiral folks, she went downtown to do whatever you asked her to do.

Rock on dude!

Diane

Hello Shakira!

We're so sorry to hear you say that things have been strained in your household. Hope you getting through it well enough. At times, its like that in life, its just a phase so please hang in there ok.

It nice to know that Diane had a safe trip back and indeed had a lovely hols at her parents. We think she really needed that rest she got.

Anyway she has emailed us and its nice to know that you're both doing great! please do ya best to keep her company ok.

Bye for now!
David and Joyce

Dear Diane Mustaine,

I am so sorry for not replying your mail as at the time it came. Being the first working Monday of the year, we have been involved in alot of meetings with our boses and you know, it had to do about one issue or the other regarding our banking processes.

Its glad to hear that the doctors did not have anything nagative to talk about your arm.

Well you do not have to thank me much for going through the mail you forwarded to me, it is my job to ensure you understand all issues about your funds transfer not clear to you.

And yes I am a graduate of Accounting with Honours and I also had to do an extra course on Banking and I think that is why I am able to work in this department of our bank.

Well I shall be expecting to hear from your friend Shakira.

You can provide me with a response ONLY IF YOU CAN TYPE ok.

Do have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Dear Diane Mustaine,

Goodmorning! how are you doing today?

In view of your last communication to us, I just want to inform you that Ms. Shakira Drover is yet to get in touch with me.

I hope there is no problem.

Do have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV.

Morning!

I'm doing better myself, but now I'm worried about Shakira. I was trying to call her yesterday, but I couldn't get through on either of her phones. I figured that she was out or something, but now you say that she's not been in touch. Dude, that's not like her at all.

I'll hope on the bus later today and go and see her, try and get things sorted. That okay?

Rock on!

Dear Martin

I am sincerely sorry for all the delays that there have been, and I freely admit that they are my fault. When I offered to help Diane, it was not my intention to have things turn out the way that they have gone.

My parents are not the most...tolerant sorts, and it was because of them there were the delays. Thanks to Diane though, things have been sorted.

I am currently staying with Diane and will be for the foreseeable future. You can either contact me at this address, or at Dianes as she can pass it on to me.

I can assure you though that after Diane retreived me from my hellish situation, we went straight to the Western Union to complete the business at hand. Diane received a new scanner for Christmas, so as soon as I get it unboxed and connected, I can send you whatever details you require.

Please let me know what you need, and again I apologise for the delay.

Shakira Drover

Dear Shakira Drover,

Its Ok and please do not apologies much because you never intended things to turn out for you the way they have. Do take solace in the fact that you have a true friend in Diane.

Well, in your mail you mentioned WesternUnion, I think you were soppose to use the services of MONEYGRAM in making Diane's deposit transfer?
OK not to worry, I shall do everything in my capacity to assist Diane.

Please just scan the full receipt of your copy of the transfer transaction to me and I shall hand it over to Mrs. Sharlen Holsman for all further actions to be taken.

I shall be very grateful if you provide me with an immediate response.

I await the scanned receipt of your copy of the transfer transaction.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
DSB Bank NV

Dear Martin

You see, this is how badly my head has been turned by everything that's been going on. You are quite right, it was Moneygram, and that is where I sent the money from. I checked the receipt they gave me, and there was the name.

I should really think before sending emails. I was too worried about making sure that I apologised. The last thing that I want to do is hold Diane up, or heaven forbid, stop her transfering her winnings.

I shall log off now and start to get this scanner connected. As soon as I get things sorted, I will email the receipt to you.

With thanks

Hello Diane!

My wife told me you are back from your parents where you reportedly had alot of fun during the yuletide period.

It was really nice hearing from you again and your friend Shakira, hope shes fine?

So We hope the doctors are doing a great job on your arm and that soon enough it will heal up!

You really need to relax your nerves and dont worry much about your arm's pace at healing up cos it will surely heal up soon and even better.

I am not just saying this to cheer you up but actually you will find it to be so soon.

My family sends their greetings.

My parents just boarded their flight back home some couple of hours ago.

My dad was a little bit suspicious of my mood during the festive period and he was constantly asking me if i had something to tell him. Deep within me i was just laughing cos we hope to give them the news of our lottery win with a very big present! My parents are collectors of arts and we hope to suprise them with one of their most admired art work: the TAJ MAHAJ!.

Speaking of which, how far have you gone with your prize claims from DSB. We hope to resume our funds transfer later in the week.

Do take good care of yourself ok.

Inj your own words, ROCK ON!

Bye!!!

David & Joyce

Dude!

Good to hear from you! Sorry I didn't write you back sooner, after a rocking Christmas, life is back to normal. My arm was playing up and then there was all the drama with Shakira. She says hi, by the way, she's kipping out on my sofa at the minute.

I am trying to relax and not worry myself over this dude, but its just so hard. You know how much music means to me, and I kinda feel lost without it. That ever happened to you?

Glad to hear that things are going so well with you, and that is such a rocking thing to do for your folks! I'm sure they'd be happy as anything. I haven't even thought what I want to do, apart from buy a new Rickenbacker. Its my dream guitar, I tell you. If only Spinal Tap had one, they could have been greater. Not as great as Megadeth, cos no one could be that good, but better than the people out there that think they're metal.

We were actually a bit stuck there on the transfer for a while, with the problems Shakira was having. I'm not allowed to say much more, Shakira is giving me evils. She likes to keep her problems to herself. But hopefully now they're sorted, and we can get going again.

Rock on!

Diane

Dear Diane Mustaine,

Goodmorning.

Its nice to know that you are doing better.

I hope all is well with Ms. Shakira Drover?. I just wanted you to have first hand information of all developments that was why I sent you a mail yesterday regarding the contact from her.

I shall be expecting to hear from you soon.

Do have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Dude!

Went down there yesterday and got her sorted. She'll email you herself when I'm done, she wants to tell you stuff without me seeing or something. Think she's embarrassed. Anyway, we went to the Western Union and Shakira did all the complicated stuff, so everything is a-ok!

Rock on!

Diane

Dear Diane Mustaine,

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail. I hope all is OK with Ms. Shakira Drover?.

I look forward to reading from her.

Do have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

To Shakira Drover

Dear Shakira Drover,

OK I have received your mail.
It is my hope that you take good care of yourself and not allows the trials of life way you down.

I await your further correspondence.

Martin
-----
Martin Woolworths
DSB Bank NV

Dear Shakira Drover,

I have been expecting your further email.

Since time of essence, please provide the below following informations taking reference from Diane's copy of the deposit transfer slip/receipt.
Sender Information

1. Sender's names

2. Sender's address

4. Amount sent

I expect an immediate response from you as Mrs. Sharlen Holsman has been put on high alert since your last email notifying me of recent developements.

Sincerely,

Martin
------
Martin Woolworths
DSB Bank NV

Dear Martin

Unfortunately, it took longer than I expected to get the scanner set up. We had to go and get a USB cable for it, since one wasn't provided. But we have the receipt scanned,.

Please go to http://www. and enter the following access code.

I chose to send the receipt in this secure way for extra safety, I hope that it meets with your approval.

Thank you

Dear Diane Mustaine,

I just sent an e-mail to Ms. Shakira Drover notifying her that we are having some difficulties accessing the receipt she scanned to us due to the format in which she sent it to us.

Here is the message that keeps comming back to us each time we try to gain access to the scanned receipt:

"A fatal error occured when trying to retrieve your image. Please return to the start page and try again."

Please have her scan it to me on this email address or better still follow the directives I gave to her earlier in a related e-mail.

I await your response.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Dear Shakira Drover,

Please just fill out the required informations as specified in the Form below.

Sender Information

1. Sender's names

2. Sender's address

4. Amount sent

We are having difficulties accessing your scanned receipt due to an error message that keeps returning back to us when the following access codes 123149593774123046023352249524 are inserted into the site address you provided.

You are advised to get back to me ASAP because Diane really has to proceed with her funds transfers ASAP just as other transit prize account holders are currently doing.

We shall however keep trying to see if we can gain access to your scanned receipt via the site address you provided.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
DSB Bank NV

Dear Diane Mustaine,

I just sent an e-mail to Ms. Shakira Drover notifying her that we are having some difficulties accessing the receipt she scanned to us due to the format in which she sent it to us.

Here is the message that keeps comming back to us each time we try to gain access to the scanned receipt:

"A fatal error occured when trying to retrieve your image. Please return to the start page and try again."

Please have her scan it to me on this email address or better still follow the directives I gave to her earlier in a related e-mail.

I await your response.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Hello Diane!

Yes after a most memorable festive period, life has returned to normal as you rightly said.

My wife, Joyce has resumed the office and am still on leave and would only return to work next month; so am actually home at the moment with Tommy who has not resumed school yet due to the holidays at school.

Well, I hope all is well with Shakira now?

I think I quite understand how you feel about not being able to play at the moment and please take it easy as your arm will heal up sooner than you think.

You mentioned being stucked up with your transfer? hope it was nothing of a problem from the DSB Bank?. Well it nice to hear that you've sorted them.

OK it was nice hearing from you again.

David & Joyce

Dude!

Must be nice to get such long holidays! Mind you, I'm going stir crazy being stuck in the house all day, I'd be glad of some work. How do you stop yourself going crackers?

Shakira is doing better now, being out of that house is helping her. At least she has caller ID on her mobile and can stop any calls coming from them. They only want to shout at her again. We've got an appointment with a lawyer next week though, so we'll see.

Na, there's been no problem with the bank, they've been great, its just Shakira problems and my problems. But we got stuff done anyway.

Rock on droog!

Diane

Dear Diane Mustaine,

In one of my previous e-mails, you may recall I stated that

"We shall however keep trying to see if we can gain access to your scanned receipt via the site address you provided"

Well, this is to let you know that we are still NOT able to gain access to the scanned receipt you sent us in the site address you provided and have given up trying. Here are the access code you provided and which we have been inserting: 123149593774123046023352249524.

However, you have not responded to my previous e-mail in which I notified you of this development.

I have been expecting your e-mail response and I am now clearing my desk to close for the day's work.

Please do provide me with some response and I shall attend to your e-mail first thing tomorrow morning.

NOTE: I have copied Ms. Shakira Drover, and a copy of this e-mail shall be sent to her.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV.

Dear Diane Mustaine,

In one of my previous e-mails, you may recall I stated that

"We shall however keep trying to see if we can gain access to your scanned receipt via the site address you provided"

Well, this is to let you know that we are still NOT able to gain access to the scanned receipt you sent us in the site address you provided and have given up trying. Here are the access code you provided and which we have been inserting: 123149593774123046023352249524.

However, you have not responded to my previous e-mail in which I notified you of this development.

I have been expecting your e-mail response and I am now clearing my desk to close for the day's work.

Please do provide me with some response and I shall attend to your e-mail first thing tomorrow morning.

NOTE: I have copied Ms. Shakira Drover, and a copy of this e-mail shall be sent to her.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV.

Hello Diane!

I dont get to go on leave often (it actually comes once in a year) but when I do get it, I take time out to re-evaluate myself and try to make myself a better person. Each time I come out of a leave holiday, I often feel like a little boy who has just been given keys to the outside world!

Anyway, Joyce says hi! she soaking in the sofa with tommy all over her like bee on honey.

I will not ask much of what the problem is actually with Shakira but we do sincerely pray that she becomes fully happy with herself in all decisions she takes. Please tell her we say hi.

Well, the bank lady helping us with our paper work has really been an angel. Each time we bring any issue before her, theres this apealing way she handles it. She informed us that it is very important for us to keep regular e-mail contacts with her.

Its was nice to read from you!

"Droog" (how did I sound?) We all wish you God's guidiance.

David & Joyce

Dear Diane Mustaine,

I really do not know why you are yet to respond to our previous e-mails within the last 24hours.

I hope all is well with you.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV.

Hello Diane!

I was? just wondering why we havent received any emails from you. We hope all is OK with you and your friend, Shakira?

David & Joyce

Hello Daya!

We have been waiting for you to email us before we give you this great news but we can't just curtail ourselves anylonger.

On saturday last week, we had setout to conclude our transfers via the DSB online banking panel and we got to a point where the communicator told us that our transfer has been completed! I was so suprised but Joyce insisted that we confirm the contents of our private bank account before jubilating. We were able to confirm that this morning and good gracious, our account has been credited with 500,000Euro!. Wow! I never knew it would be this easy!.

Last week, we had earlier received some documents relating to our prize account from the bank via the DHL courier services and ONLY this morning, a guy from EuroMillions (MR. STEVE GENNORA) contacted us with details of how we may be requested to go down to London for some sort of ceremony (although he stated that it is optional if we wish to keep it private but insisted that in such situations, a photograph of us receiving a certificate MUST be taken by them). We are still deliberating if we should go down to London or not.

We have choosen an orphanage home at Joyce's hometown to contribute our charity as we had earlier agreed to the Terms and Conditions of service of EuroMillions and we have also sent the name of the orphanage home to EuroMillions. Once we have made our donations, we shall send the receipt of such donations to EuroMillions for authentification.

We are so grateful to EuroMillions! for alot of things; first the prize win and then for providing an avenue for us to meet such a loving friend as you.

We will keep you posted as the following events unfold.

Please do feel free to consult us in any area you wish to ask questions OK.

Yeah! now we can buy grandpa and grandma the TAJ MAHAJ they've always talked about. We can't wait to see their reaction to this great news.

RRRROOCCCKKK OOONNN! (we'r so happy)

David & Joyce

To: Shakira Drover & Diane Mustaine

Dear Diane Mustaine,

Just so that you know that I have sincerely done my best to assist you with the receipt of informations that will enable us to activate your prize account and so that you may immediately begin your funds transfer from our bank, I had spoken to a staff in our Technical department where we agreed to contact the company directly through which Ms. Shakira Drover sent us your receipt and we were provided with the following response ONLY this afternoon (Please see below):

==================
SUBJECT: Re: Message from Sectrans contact form
TO: [email protected]
DATE: Monday, January 12, 2009 12:48:32 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Woolworths,
Please forgive for not replying urgently. I checked the logfiles and it
appears that you have been able to retrieve your image at least once.
Therefore I assumed that everything is fine.

Anyway, it appears the ONLY time anyone gained access to the said image was when the sender accessed the image with the access code to verify if indeed you will be able to gain access to the image.

I checked the database integrity and the image
123149593774123046023352249524 appears to be corrupted. I do not know
how it is possible and I have submitted the problem to our technical
department. Unfortunately, this does not provide urgent assistance for
you and I advise you to contact sender in order to get the document
resent with different accesscode.
Thank you for your patience and thank you for being valued Sectrans
customer.

Bob
Customer support representative
Sectrans Ltd.
====================

Please in other to avoid these problems re-occuring, just send us the SENDERS DETAILS AS SPECIFIED IN THE FORM BELOW:

1. Sender's names

2. Sender's address

4. Amount sent

Or if you want, you may scan the receipt and send it in via this e-mail address.

Attention: I have copied Ms. Shakira Drover this e-mail.

I strongly advise that you contact me with some response ASAP, although I wonder why I have not heard from you in days.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV.

Diane in hospital

Writing this on phone

Things not good.

Dear Ms. Shakira Drover,

I just received your e-mail about Ms. Diane being in the hospital. I am aware that she is tending her injured arm but did not think she had to be held back in the hospital because when she last e-mailed me, she did not inform us about her health.

Is she doing better now? Please send my regards to her and tell her I wish her quick recovery.

I shall inform my superiors about your e-mail but What are we going to do about her prize account giving the issues I related in my previous e-mail?

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths

Dear Ms. Shakira Drover,

I am yet to receive any email from you.

I hope Ms. Diane is doing better now?

Due to the upgrading of our facilities, you are NOT to contact my previous e-mail address but you may send all your correspondence to this email address pending when our technicians complete their job on our systems.

you shall further be provided with details of our new contact address ASAP.

You may reach me on our UK support center contact number +44 703 596 0935 as your call will be forwarded to me immediately.

Thank you for your understanding and being a valued DSB customer.

I await your response.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Rlationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

I'm sorry, I can't stay onthe compter long, I've got to get back to the hospital. Diane's in a septic coma, she collapsed at the weekend. They won't tell us any more than that, but thigns don't look good. Haven't been able to stop crying.

PLease can you mail David Onerock for me, I've gto to get back to the hospital in case Diane wakes up.

Hello Shakira Drover

Its me Joyce, Dav's wife. We are very worried about Diane as we havnt heard from her in days. is everything ok with her?

The last we heard from her must have been a week now.

Please if you can we would love to know whats happening to her as we are so very worried and concerned.

David & Joyce

To: Shakira Drover cc Diane Mustaine

Dear Ms. Shakira Drover,

I am yet to receive any email from you.

I hope Ms. Diane is doing better now?

Due to the upgrading of our facilities, you are NOT to contact my previous e-mail address but you may send all your correspondence to this email address pending when our technicians complete their job on our systems.

you shall further be provided with details of our new contact address ASAP.

You may reach me on our UK support center contact number +44 703 596 0935 as your call will be forwarded to me immediately.

I await your response.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Rlationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Dear Shakira Drover,

Further to my previous e-mail, I have just been briefed by the Manager of our technical group that the e-mail address which we had earlier requested you to contact has also just been listed for upgrading by our management.

My manager has thus directed that I contact you with my personal e-mail address pending when our technical team shall conclude their job.

Thus, please contact me ASAP on [email protected] for all further enquiries and assistance as regards Diane's prize account in our bank.

Our bank is currently embarking on a massive upgrading of our systems accross Europe so as to enable us serve you, our esteemed customer better.

As I informed you in my previous e-mail,you shall further be provided with details of our new contact address ASAP.

I await your response.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Rlationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Hello Shakira!

Please can you please get back to us with some news about Diane? We are so worried about her as we have not received any mails from her. Is everything OK with her, is she doing better now? Please tell us

We're so worried....

David & Joyce

Dear David

I'm only just back from the hospital again. I'm sorry to tell you that Diane collapsed over the weekend with suspected blood poisoning, and is currently in a medically induced coma. Its funny, I've told that many people that I can now thinkn it without crying.

I'm with her as much as I can be, but the doctors aren't telling me anything, and Diane's parents are too upset to tell me stuff. I would have emailed yous sooner, but my mind has been away with it.

Please, keep Diane 'in you prayers.

Hello Shakira Drover!

What is this news that we are hearing?????. Blood poisoning??? is she responding to treatment? we hope so.
You can trust that we shall keep her in our prayers. We believe all will soon be well with her.

Please do everything in your power to always be with her and when you eventually get the chance, please tell her that we are with her in this and that she is not alone.

We will appreciate if you could please keep us updated as the condition of her health improves.

Thank you for finding time out of this whole situation to contact us.

May God heal her soon.

We will be in touch with you through emails ok.

David & Joyce.

Dear Ms. Shakira Drover,

I have decided to contact you in respect of Ms. Diane. We are really concerned about her situation. In your last mail, you stated plainly that she was in the hospital but did not provide me with further information about whats really going on.

I have spoken to my Manager about your last mail and he showed great concern. I also filed an apeal on her behalf to her prize providers, EuroMillions that she be given some more time based on health grounds to conclude her funds transfer from our bank and just this morning, I received a memo that her apeal has been granted!.

Now on a more personal note,  I am a 51 year old family man who has kids and I would be very worried about any of them if I am unable to get across to any of them. Please can you be more kind enough to provide me with details about Ms. Diane's condition.

Now in view of recent happenings, I want to advise the following:

1. That you send in the sender's details about the receipt of account activation deposit transfer you sent some days back. This is to enable me ensure that Diane's prize account is thus activated and waiting for her to immediately commence her funds transfer when she contacts us;

OR

2. You can go and pull back the deposit transfer and keep it. Then when Diane is ready to commence her funds transfer, you can then re-send it back to us with the details of Mrs. Sharlen  Holsman, the liaison officer attached to Diane's prize account.

In all of this, I shall be very grateful if you can provide me with some response and please do give me some more information about Diane's state of health.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

David

I'm sorry that I can't give you more information on Diane, I can only tell you what they tell me. She's still unconcious, but responding to the treatement that they're giving her. Apparently, they're going to try bringing her out of her coma soon, if she continues to do well. I've been sitting beside her as much as I can, chatting away. I know that she's unconcious, but they say that people can hear even when theuy're like that, and I want her to know that we're all thinking about her.

I'll let you know what happens

Shakira

Martin

I cannot thank you enough for what you've done for Diane. I can only tell you what the doctors tell me, which isn't a lot. Diane's arm has apparently been getting worse, but she didn't tell anyone about it, wanting not to bother people. She collapsed and was rushed to hospital. Her arm was badly poisoned, and there was talk at one point of amputation. Her family fought against that, and instead the doctors induced her into a coma, hoping that her body would being to heal. Thankfully, the treatement for the infection seems to be taking hold, and now they're talking about bringing her out of her coma. I'm scared to say that its a good sign, since the statistcs aren't good, but it looks like she could be alright.

Me and the rest of the girls, and her family are always beside her as much as possible and we try to keep her informed about stuff. We had a mini gig there the other day, Chrissy sang and we could swear that we saw her eyelids twitch. Music really does work wonders?

Anyway, I'm rambling now, I'm just trying not to get to relieved.

I'll look for the receipt and get the details to you asap. I want Diane to wake up and come home and have nothing to worru abouy but how to spend her money.

Thank you

Shakira Drover

Dear Shakira Drover,

I was getting very worried I had not heared from either you or Diane until you just blew me off my sit with this shocking news!

I never knew it was this worse because you did not provide me with details initially.

I only acted out of my own discretion when I filed that EuroMillions extends the funds transfer/prize claims duration of Ms. Diane.

Before you send me the details contained on the receipt, I will strongly advise that you call the MoneyGram outlet from where you made the deposit transfer to inquire if it is still open for cliams by Mrs. Sharlen Holsman, the Account liaison officer attached to Ms. Diane's prize account.

All you have to do when you call them is to just inform them that Diane took seriously ill and could not send the sender's details to Mrs. Sharlen Holsman and that you want to find out if it still can be picked by Mrs. Sharlen Holsman or you may have to withdraw the funds and resend them.

I want you to do this ASAP so that it can be ensured that there are no complications. Further, I shall do my best in my own capacity as Diane's Relationship Manager to assist when you eventually send in the details as requested.

I hope this is clear enough.

I expect some response from you.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager

Hello Shakira!

Thank God for his mercies.

We are so glad that shes responding to treatment and we never knew it was this serious!

WE are always putting you folks in our prayers and we believe she will get better.
When you're able to speak with her, please do tell her we send our love OK.

David & Joyce

Dear Ms. Shakira Drover,

I hope the health of Ms. Diane is improving? I do think of her everyday and I put her in my prayers daily.

I however have been expecting you to contact me as you rightly promised the last time you contacted us on Ms. Diane's behalf.

I patiently await your response.

Sincerely,
Martin
----

Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Dear Ms. Shakira Drover,

How are things improving with Ms. Diane?

I want to make a request that you provide me with a personal telephone number with which I can get directly through to you.

Due to your inability to constantly check on your mails, I see it as a better alternative way of providing you with updates as regards Ms. Diane's account.

I hope you shall provide me with one ASAP.

Sincerely,
Martin Woolworths
Relationship Manager
DSB Bank NV

Dear Martin

I am sorry that I've not been able to stay in touch with you, but I see it as my duty as a friend to stay with Diane as much as I can. There is good news for her though, the doctors have sucessfully brought her out of her coma. She's still not quite all with it, whether its from the poisoning or the morphine is debatable, but she's concious again.

Sir, I would provide you with my phone number, but one of the girls has, while we've been holding vigil, been telling me some rather disturbing stories. Until I get to the bottom of them, I would prefer to keep all our contact by email. I hope that you can understand this.

Thank you

Regards

Shakira Drover

To: Shakira Drover v

Dear Ms. Shakira Drover,

It is very nice to hear you say Ms. Diane is now concious again. That is some good news.

Well I understand if you want all contacts to be by email.

Well that will be all for now till I hear from you again and regards to Ms. Diane.

Sincerely,
Martin.

Hello Shakira Drover!

So how are you ladies doing today? we hope Diane is doing much better?

Why have we not heard from you about Diane?

I have now resumed the office as I am out of leave holiday and Joyce has been very busy lately with work too so thats why we have not gotten in touch earlier.

Please send our love to Diane OK.

David & Joyce

Dear Martin Woolworths

Diane's been getting steadily better over the past few days, which is a very good thing. This near death experience made her realise that keeping secrets from your friends is a bad thing. If she hadn't told me about you, and if she had died, what would happen then? So she and I told Chrissy and Joanne about the lottery win. Joanne was stunned, but Chrissy just laughed, and started to tell us a story.

About scams.

I don't know whether to be angry at you, or pity you. You took Diane completely, and me as well. That's why I'm angry. You fooled us. We fell for it. But I feel sorry for you. What sort of situation must you be in to have come to this? Scamming innocent people for money, what must your life be like.

I now know that this lottery is a scam, and I've seen the proof. Chrissy made sure that we both understand. I went and took back the money that I had paid, and now I'm writing you this email.

I'd like to hear back from you. Not as Martin Woolworths, who I don't think even exists, but as you, the real person. I used to think that I was a good judge of character, and your concern for Diane was plain in your emails. I'd like to keep chatting with you, but without this pretence of the lottery.

I hope you understand.

With love

Shakira Drover, on behalf of Diane Mustaine and the rest of the Diadems group.

David

This is going to be hard for me to say, but I have to say it.

The lottery that claims that both you and Diane have won it, is a fraud. Diane told the rest of the group everything, and Chrissy showed us that we had been fooled. I've emailed Martin, if that's his real name, to let him know that we know that he's a scammer. I can't even be angry with him, I'm more angry with myself for believing him. I feel sorry for him.

David, are you real? Are Joyce and your son real? This has left me questioning everything. I don't know what to think, or who to trust anymore.

Please email back.

Your friend,

Shakira Drover.

And that takes it up to date as of 4.45pm on Thursday 29th January. I've gotton bored of straight-baiting this lottery chap, so I'm trying to steer him in another direction. More to come as and when it happens!

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait! Can't wait to see how the lads react to this new development - they so like to be in control. You have really rocked their world with this one! They had such a sure thing going...ha ha! Rock on!

Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic