SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Official Valentine's Day Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, it's only two weeks away. I need to give the people a chance to fight over me. And, since I am already getting PMs from certain members asking for my affection, I figured we should have this thread to allow others to do the same.

Here are list of the people who have been messaging me thus far:

Quote:
Mod edit: List too long and it is causing forum blowout. Oh, and you said that you would not mention me in public! ~Ima

This is not a PWT. Those who have been around know that this is serious business.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't last year's winner have to spend the evening filing down the various corns and warts on your feet?

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You say "have to" as if Ima, PRSGG and several others who I cannot be arsed to name didn't enjoy it.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tastysnack wrote:
filing down the various corns and warts on your feet?

Yeah, and he didn't provide a file, he made them use their teeth to do it, the sick bastard Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
You say "have to" as if Ima, PRSGG and several others who I cannot be arsed to name didn't enjoy it.

Well, I should have clarified. It wasn't the filing that was the problem. It was your excessive flatulance that was distracting.

That, and your false teeth resting in a glass on the table nearby.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I was a chick (and not even a hot chick) I'd rather drink a glass of my own cold vomit than spend Valentines with Jojo. Shit. I'd drink Prof's.

By the way. The only reason they had to file his feet is that he's such a fat bastard he can't bend over to sort them out himself. Last time he saw either of them was in 1986.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo, you're telling stories again. You never asked me to be your Valentine last year. Rolling Eyes (And I don't do mod edits in green Wink Laughing )

For reference, here's Lotta's opening post from last year's Valentine's thread:

lotta wrote:
Here's how it works. You ask/persuade another member to be your valentine in this thread, and they let you know if they accept.

Read this thread for guidance:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33320

This should be lots of fun for the ladies as the men always out number us. let the squabbling begin. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What colour do you do mod edits in?

Goat

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're clearly not paying enough attention to me if you have to ask. Wink

Also for reference on the rules of this game, last year's thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129230&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Mod edit: there's no need for a full requote of the post above -- we can see it there ^^^^. - JF) Wink

Any way you can call JoJo, and read the rules? I fear that JoJo has gone blind due to excessive masturbation.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to get my bid in early this year...

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am willing to be won over by chocolates and gifts of Doc Martens
Some new bristles for my broom wouldn't come amiss

I am a busty, wealthy, redhead with a family who will soon be moving out to their own places, having grown tired of my sumptious waterside mansion with its obliging servants.
I always eat my broccoli
I like reading, listening to music drinking fine wines from my large collection in the cellar and am a member of 419eater
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny sweetheart, I always consider you my best and most successful Highland baiter and haggis botherer, but have to point out that perhaps your extremely costly, rich, luxurious, or magnificent residence is more than likely sumptuous rather than a sumptious.

Wink

I appreciate the great Mr Burns often mangled and indeed over mangled his words but am sincere and I have always held Scotchland and the Scotch people in very high esteem.

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK ladies, hot ones line up on the left, not so hot on the right. I will let you know next Friday who is the lucky one that gets to spend Valentines Day with me.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Mod edit: there's no need for a full requote of the post above -- we can see it there ^^^^. - JF) Wink
JoJo's free. That is if you like ladies with enormous bottoms, blind from mindless masturbation, false teeth, and a farting disorder.

Not to mention the warts and corns thing on her feet.

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Cathartic Kate
no wonder I have 2 dyslexic kids!
Or it could be the Scotch ( Islay malt available at present )
And I may point out that i dont quite qualify as living in the Highland
High life maybe Wink

But on a quantum level to any of us touch, feel or interact with the space around us

@ Harry you've got me worried
I'm so far to the left I may end up on the right
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've been looking for a heart for years....That must be why my lads call me heartless Twisted Evil

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know why this thread isn't popular yet, because jojo started it. With the wonderful Lotta you would have expected the thread to be 3 pages in less than a day.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's my birthday, so I hope to get lucky.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Harry Bawls.

Is that your left or our left?

ps Your last PM was so hot it set off the sprinkler system.

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Those who have been around know that this is serious business.

If you find a box of dirt on your doorstep, you'll know why. Evil or Very Mad

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cathartic Kate wrote:
@ Harry Bawls. Is that your left or our left?

It's MY left. But, don't worry you and the thirty two women who have contacted me so far are on the "hot" list, so it doesn't matter where you line up. I will make room for all of you. I am in the process of sorting who will get to go first.

By the way, I am sending you an even hotter pic. View with caution..........
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a crush on someone I have admired since I first joined Eater.

Im sure I am a total unknown to him but I would love to be his "devotee".....Since his tag says he has none. I doubt this is true.

The masterful way he runs lads all over just rings my bell and makes me laugh.... Not to mention his impressive collection of flags in his siggy line.
What a big siggy he has.

Im sure he will be snatched up fast since he is so impressive.
I dare not say his name out loud for fear of wrath from the other ladies.

I hope he will do me the honor of being my Valentine.
If he even knows who I am Sad. He is always so busy making the world a better place. I may have to just admire him from a far **sigh**.....

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My date from last year has left now, and no-one else could possibly measure up so I'll just pine in the corner. Sad

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
You know why this thread isn't popular yet, because jojo started it. With the wonderful Lotta you would have expected the thread to be 3 pages in less than a day.

Reaper, the ladies are just intimidated and scared of getting hurt (emotionally, not physically jerks) by me. My PM box is full from tons of people asking my hand for V-Day.

I figured this time I am going to shoot for one of the newer members. After I talked with my relationship consultant last night, I was told that I should pick someone who has not been around here too long, so I can start with a clean slate.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic