SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Bait Completed!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LagosKid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the introductory email from a “David Bates” who informs me that I’ve won the lottery… He has also taken on the name of “Steven Muller” who later poses as a banker…then finally in desperation, “David Billingham”, a lawyer.

Unfortunately he emailed me.

Names and genders frequently change as I lose track - and apparently so does he.

This email had come to my “real” email, so I forwarded it to a new one of mine and replied…

To: Anita Gofradump

NATIONAL LOTTERY
Coporate Head AWARD DEPARTMENT.
Whitechapel Road Whitechapel

London, E1 1BB.

Ref: NLU/63120973/LY
Batch: 08/H3401/3UK

WINNING NOTIFICATION

The board of directors and entire member of staff of the National Lottery
wishes to inform you of the result of the (Email Address Ballot) online

Sweepstakes international program held at the British Headquarter.

Your email account have been picked as a winner of Six Hundred Thousand
Pounds Sterling (£600,000.00) in cash credited to file UIA/3626118300/03.

This is from a total sum of Four Million, Two hundred Thousand Pounds
Sterling (£ 4,200,000.00) shared amongst seven winners. This results is
now released to you on 10th Dec 2008 and your email address attached to

ticket number: 8VY57104 28 with Serial number 173/02 drew the lucky
numbers 6-6-43-00-47-90 and bonus ball --21-- in the Lotto, to check your
results online click on this link http://lottery.co.uk/results/

participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
Microsoft users from company and individual email address users.

Your fund has been converted into a bank draft with a hardcover insurance.

Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep this
award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your bank
draft sent directly to your designated delivery address as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of this program by the general public.

Contact Agent: Mr. David Bates
Foreign Services Directorate/ Operation Personnel

Pacifico Sistemas Informáticos GmbH & Co.
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: +44 702 401 4762
Fax: +44-870 974 0213

You will be required to quote your lucky number,for confirmation on your
winnings. All winning must be claimed not later than 3weeks after reciept
of this mail. After this date all unclaimed funds will be returned to

European Union Treasury as unclaimed prize for good cause. Please note in
order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to
quote your reference number in all correspondence.You are therefore

advised to give the following informations to your assigned fiduciary
Agent via email:[email protected] or telephone.

1.Full name and address.

2.Country.
3.Tel and fax number.
4.Occupation.
5.Languages Spoken.
6.Religion.
7.Any Identification.

Congratulations from the entire member of staff and thank you for being
part of our email account users program.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To: David Bates

Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Wow!! This is such wonderful news!! I didn't even realize I had joined a national lottery.

I am the head of Bupplug Endowment Org. We are a non-profit charity with a yearly endowment
of $32,000,000 US that we use to help people in the continent of Africa.

We are always looking to sponsor people who help ORPHANS in their home country. Usually we donate anywhere from
$12000 to $72000 to the recipient, depending on how many orphans he helps.

Do you happen to know anybody in Africa who does work with orphans or who is willing to sponsor orphans in Africa?

If you do, we may be able to help.

Please let me know when I can expect my lottery prize!

Sincerely:

Michael P. Dingleberry

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 12:00 AM

NATIONAL LOTTERY
CORPORATE HEAD AWARD DEPARTMENT.
WHITECHAPEL ROAD WHITECHAPEL
LONDON, E1 1BB.
REF: NLU/63120973/LY
BATCH: 08/H3401/3UK

Attn: Michael P. Dingleberry

We hereby inform you that the UK National Lottery has decided to disburse your funds according to the option of your choice. Your winnings are either in form of Cash or in form of Bank Cheque, which will be granted according to your request.

You are advised to choose in any of the two options and make further contact on the details below in order to claim your won funds.

OPTION 1: COURIER DELIVERY

escription of parcel to be delivered:
An original certificate of weight: ----- 0.15kg
Bonded draft of weight: ------------------ 0.17kg
Total weight of parcel: ------------------- 0.32kg
Color of Parcel: --------------------------- Brown

Courier Company

Hi-Speed Service
Adhershoot RD, Aish Hamphire,
London, GU12 6PD.
United Kingdom.
Handling Officer: Mr. Morgan Castro.
Contact Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44702 406 7973
Fax: +44-870 974 0213

Your winning cheque has been forwarded to the courier firm that will handle the delivery. It will be delivered to you after you have taken care of the required cost. You are to proceed to your bank with the cheque to cash it as soon as you receive it.

OPTION 2: ONLINE BANK TRANSFER

Royal Bank Of Scotland
Account Officer: Steven Muller
Contact Email: [email protected]
Fax: +44871 900 7924
Tel: +447031975783

Your funds will be deposited in a temporary account with an insurance bond policy for swift transfer of the exact amount won without any further deduction by the paying bank. Winners are responsible for the COT during the course of transfer.

Attached is the Award Winning Certificate

Congratulation once again from all members and staffs of our company.

You are to keep me fully informed on all developments.

Yours faithfully,
Contact Agent: Mr. David Bates
Foreign Services Directorate/ Operation Personnel
Phone: +44702 401 4762

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Would you please send me a photo of the box as I am unsure if it will be too heavy for me to lift. I would like to pick up the box, but I do not want to travel all the way to london and find out that the box is entirely too heavy for me to lift. That would spell financial disaster!
Please, respond at once!

I am very excited about this proposal and am looking forward to hearing more!!!

Michael P Dingelberry

Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Attn:Anita,

I would advised you read the content of my previous mail and follow the instruction as illustrated.

Thank you.

David Bates

Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Anita Gofradump is my wife, But I (Dingleberry) will be handling this venture. I am sure Anita told you already that run a charity here at home. We donate thousands of dollars a month to poor people and sick people.
The lottery proceeds will go a long way.

If you know any people in need of donation AND they fit our criteria, please let Anita Gofradump know about it.

How do we collect the winnings?

He’s not biting into the whole charity thing, so I’ll try contacting the the various emails for the “bank”…

(Addressed to “Royal Bank of Scotland” but sent to David Bates’ email…)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To: Customer Service (David’s address)
Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Hello, I was informed by your Agent, Mr David Bates, that I won a lottery. He is a bit of a wanker and did not give me the correct details, but how can I collect??

Can you send the money to my bank?? I have a checking account in my business name that we can use.

Mr. Michael Dingleberry (Anita Gofradump)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To: Courier Guy

Anita Gofradump
Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:21 PM
Hello, My name is Michael P Dingleberry. I am the husband of ANITA GOFRADUMP and I was informed by your agent that we won the lottery.

PLEASE let me know how to proceed. Do you need my banking information?? Your agent is a bit of a pole polisher and was very unclear on the instructions.

Can I fly over there to pick it up? Will there by any expenses on my behalf upfront? I want to be ready to get this done quickly!!

THANK YOU AND GODBLESS!!

And finally, the “banker”
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 7:48 PM
To: Steven Muller
Subject: National Lottery

Dear Mr. Muller:

Maybe you can help me. I was informed by a MR DAVID BATES that I am the winner of the lottery. I have emailed him several times asking for instructions on how to collect my winnings, but have not gotten any coherant answers.Is he mentally challenged or has he a brain injury perhaps?

You seem to have the common sense I need for a deal such as this. Maybe I can deal direct with you and we can just tell Mr. Bates that I never wrote to you. That way we can split the commission he would have gotten.

I am awaiting your instructions. I am sure there will be some fees upfront and I can assure you that I am willing to pay for them IF you can guarantee the fees will be credited back to my winnings when the deal is finalized.

Reply at once and we will get this deal going!!

PS. Tell me more about this deal. Is that prize from the lottery ticket I bought when I was on business in Brussells?

Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 8:34 PM
Good Day Anita Gofradump,

We received a specific instruction of your mail.I would advised you study my previous email and the instruction on how to collect the winning prize.

The fee stated in my previous email is inline with the banking regulation which must be paid by elegible winner without any further compromise.

In view of this, you are advised to choose in any of the option that was sent to you and the corresponding fee is tag to it.Once the account officer confirmed the fee, all your basic information will be finally be computed into the central data base which will play a vital role during crediting of your prize to your norminated bank account.

You are advised to inform me on the day of payment so as to enable me keep the account department posted in order to furnish you with payment modalities.

According to your company that award the winning, they comfirmed that the promo was conducted to all contestant over the world through a computer ballot system and your details happens to be one of the lucky winner

Thank you for your services with Royal Bank of Scoltland

Steven Muller
Finance Operation
Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 9:43 PM
Dear Mr. Muller, I am glad to deal with you as your agent's head seems to be mostly bone.

You seem like a trustworthy businessman but I have been cheated in the past and want to make SURE I can TRUST you.

If you will send me a photo of yourself and a copy of your ID I will know you are an honest man. There are many unscrupulous people on the internet and I want to make CERTAIN that I can trust you.

I will likely choose the PLATINUM account as I have many accounts around the world and would want a good yield at RBS.

Will you accept Western Union or do I send a check?

Sincerely:

Michael P. Dingleberry

Wed, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:35 PM
Good Day Michael P Dingleberry

We received a specific instructions from the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY COMPANY to transfer the sum title of the annual award won to you as the lucky winner. The total of the funds to be transferred to you is GEB £ 600,000 (Six Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds)

There are two options for you to receive the funds. You can either have the funds wired to your existing account by Online Bank Transfer OR by having a bank account with us so the funds will be moved to your new account in Royal Bank of Scotland.

1. If you wish to have the funds wired to your existing bank account, you will be required to make a total payment of GEB £ 1,455 (One Thousand Four Hundred And Fifty Five Thousand Great British Pounds) as administrative charge and title transfer fee.

2. If you would prefer to have an account with Royal Bank Of Scotland, you will be required to choose in any of the option below of different account types

Viz:

What a type of account do you want to open?

A) RYS Regular account GBP £ 1,299
B) Daily RYS account GBP£ 1,399
C) Premium RYS account GBP£ 1,899
D) RYS Platinum account GBP£ 1,999

Note that payment has to made before the processing of your claims in any of the option you may choose.You are required to send a valid identification in the form of passport or drivers license to us for further endorsement.

You will be required to pay the set-up fee corresponding to your chosen account type BEFORE your account will be activated OR your won funds from Royal Bank Of Scotland moved to your existing bank account through an Online Bank Transfer.

You ar advised to fill the link of Online Bank Form for the processing of your claims according to the option of payment you may choose.

http://royalbsc.co.uk/royal/online/apply.php

Thank you for your services with Royal Bank Of Scotland.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Suddenly, “David Bates”, the original scammer appears, not letting on in the slightest that he is “Steven Muller”

Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Dear Dingleberry,

I am very sorry about the late response, I was engulf with an offcial work outside the state.You are advised to proceed with the bank for claim of your won funds.

Congratulation once again from all members and staffs of our company.

Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 1:07 AM
Good Anita Gofradump ,

We received a specific instruction of your details information and the content therein.The type of accoount which you wish to operate with us as stated in your data is as stated below

RYS Platinum account GBP£ 1,999

Apparently, you are advised to make the payment as instructed below corresponding with the Regular Account which you want to operate with us through western union money transfer to the name of the account officer stated below,

NAME: Cynthia Melton
ADDRESS:Adhershoot RD, Aish Hamphire,London, GU12 6PD. United Kingdom.
Mode Of Payment:Western Union Money Transfer

You are advised to send down a scan copy of receipt of payment for further confirmation to enable us process your file.

Subsequently, the account department also confirmed that you send to us a scan copy of international passport for further confirmation of your details into the bank central data base.Please do also state your mobile telephone number

Attached is the ID CARD of the account officer assigned to you.

Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland

Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Thank you. I will be leaving the office in a couple hours and then I will send the money and send you a copy of the recipt by email. Please let me know when you have received the funds and when you can open the account.

I realize tomorrow is Saturday. Is there any way we can have the account opened by tomorrow. I would like to get this deal finalized.

Waiting so I can,
Gofradump

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank You Mr. Muller.

Enclosed is a copy of the Western Union paperwork. They said you can just pick it up wherever you are. (You should print the receipt and bring it)Please keep me posted on
my account and let me know when I will be expecting the deposit!
Image (ACTUAL SIZE AND CLARITY)
Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM

We received a specific instruction of your mail and the receipt of payment.The scan copy of receipt of payment is not clear and we are unable to view the information.You can also send the following information below, should there be a problem with you scan machine.

SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:
AMOUNT PAID:
RECEIVERS NAME:

Do also enclose a scan copy of your international passport and telephone number in your next email.

Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 3:05 PM
Dear Mr. Mullet:

I have checked the scanner and the image. There appears to be no problem. You need to open it as an "attachment". Just click on the little paperclip thing and you will be able to read the receipt.

Please, no more delays. I am anxious to finish this project.

Thank You

At this point I have stopped responding to him…

Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 3:28 PM

I am just by my computer when your email came in,please do write the information out ,the receipt is not clear.

The required information is below.

SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT PAID:
RECEIVERS NAME:

We would have get this transaction completed if we had see the information in the receipt of payment clearly.You are also advised to send down your mobile number for immediate contact if deem necessary.

Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
3 days of silence from Anita……
Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:10 AM

We sent you an email stating that the information in the receipt of payment is not cleared.Please endeavour to write the information as stated below.

SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT PAID:
RECEIVERS NAME:

We would have long activated your bank account if only we received the correct information for further confirmation of receipt of payment.

Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Steven Muller is about to get some shocking news…..
I’ve taken on the persona of Anita’s brother.
TO: STEVEN MULLER
SUBJECT: ANITA GOFRADUMP/ URGENT
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:24:59
Dear Sir:
Could you please explain the nature of the business you had with my brother? I am sure you've heard the sad news and I am trying to put all of his affairs in order. I saw some urgent messages with your name and email on his desk, but I am not sure what it is that you are doing.
As you know, Anita Gofradump, had an extensive collection of bank accounts and funds. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated.
Hafta Gofradump
To: Hafta Gofradump
Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:00 PM
Good Day Hafta Gofradump
We just received a specific order of your mail,I am so confused about the content of your mail.Anita Gofradum has the sum of GBP 600,000 in a temporary account in our custody (Royal Bank of Scotlnd).
She decided to operate an account with us as RYS Platinum account GBP£ 1,999, She suppose to have send us the receipt of payment of the account activation fee in order for her account to be activated for further crediting of GBP 600,000.The receipt of payment which she send to us last week was not clear and I instructed her to send it again so that we can activate the account.
We someone tell me what is going on and who is Anita and Hafta , do they have acsess to their privcate mail.We are waiting for the receipt of payment so that we can activate the account.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland

Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:17 PM
Good day Mr. Muller,
I am Hafta Gofradump, brother of Anita Gofradump. As you have probably heard, Anita was involved in a bizarre backgammon accident and did not survive. The funeral is not yet planned but as soon as the Medical Examiner fills the final bags we can have a proper burial. I am trying to put Anita's affairs in order as the last two days have been extremely busy.
Did you say there is $600,000 British Pounds waiting for us?? Please be sure to remit this at once. Did Anita fill out all the paperwork and pay any fees? I will be handling all of the money transfers.
Please tell me how to receive the money transfer as I have a lot to do during this hard time.
Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:21 PM
We urgently advised you send us your contact telephone number so that we can discuss this transaction out and in order to convinced us that we are dealing with the rightful person (Anita Gofradump).
Steven Muller
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:28 PM
Sir:
You may be a bit confused now. Anita Gofradump is no longer alive, it is I, Hafta Gofradump, Anita Gofradumps brother who is writing you. All email you may be sending to Anita Gofradump will not be seen, as I do not have his password.
Are you able to access a TEXT/Phone? Twenty years ago I had an extremely freak accident that left me hard of hearing. I had put a lot of chewing gum in my ears and was unable to get it out before it melted. Because of this I have to deal with Text phones only.
If you have access to a Text phone or can operate a TTY Relay, we can talk on the phone, but email is usually the best way to reach me.
Please let me know what we are to do from here.
Hafta Gofradump
Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Good Day Hafta Gofradump,
I received your mail, you should have known about the transaction in her sent folder and my various response.
As it currently stands now ,we cannot proceed with the activation of her account which she choose (RYS Platinum account GBP£ 1,999) without the required fee.
Apparently, if you want to complete this transaction, you are advised to send down the receipt of payment as stated above in corresponding with the type of account she choose.Once we receive the payment we shall proceed with you.
You have decided not to provide your telephone number,I am not comfortable with this act.I must be carefull to be dealing with the rightful
person.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland

Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:39 PM
Dear Mr. Muller,
Did you not read my previous email? If you want to call my office I can be reached at (USA) 818 555 9168 However, I do not hear very well. You may try if it puts you at ease however.
I cannot open Anita's "Sent" folder as I do not have the password. I only have some notes with your name and email address marked "URGENT" on the desk, next to empty "Almond Joy" wrappers and dried chicken wings.
Now please, let’s get this deal moving. I cannot tolerate games at this point. Otherwise I will call RBS and ask to speak to your supervisor.

Hafta Gofradump
Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:44 PM
Good Anita Gofradump ,
We received a specific instruction of your details information and the content therein.The type of accoount which you wish to operate with us as stated in your data is as stated below
RYS Platinum account GBP£ 1,999
Apparently, you are advised to make the payment as instructed below corresponding with the Regular Account which you want to operate with us through western union money transfer to the name of the account officer stated below,
You are advised to send down a scan copy of receipt of payment for further confirmation to enable us process your file.
Subsequently, the account department also confirmed that you send to us a scan copy of international passport for further confirmation of your details into the bank central data base.Please do also state your mobile telephone number
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland

Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:42 PM
Good day Mr. Muller:
Again you are addressing the letters to "Anita Gofradump" who is currently in bags in a freezer at the Coroner's office. The account needs to be opened under HAFTA GOFRADUMP as I have the Power of Attorney over the estate.
When the paperwork is transferred to the correct name, I will release the control number. Here is a copy of my business license.
Hafta Gofradump
Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:10 PM
Prior to your forwarded business Id Card we cannot compute it into our central data base, you are advised to send down a scan copy of your international passport or your driver license for further documentation.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:23 PM
Mr. Muller,
I have the enclosed Drivers License. I do not own a passport as I never leave the country. Please compute this into your central data base and we can get this done.
Did you say Anita Gofradump send you some money via Western Union already? If so, what was the MC number so I can check his receipts.
If he wasn't packed in small bags under ice, I'd strangle him for leaving me all this paperwork. Will you be attending the funeral?
Sincerely:
Hafta Gofradump
Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:40 PM
I just received your attached copy of your driving license,the information is presently undergoing further computation into the company central data base and which will also a play a vital role during the opening of the account.
Apparently, you are advised to also fill in the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM that was sent to you in our previous email for further processing as the beneficiary of the funds that is in our custody.
Subsequently,the receipt of payment forwarded by Anita to us last week friday was not clear, we sent her an email to write the information out and send it by email so that we can see it clearly and we never heard from her again till this present moment.
Enclose is the attached receipt which she sent to us and we were unable to view the information.
We shall be oblige if you can sent to us the details information as indicated in the receipt of payment.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
I fill out the “Application Form” and send it back…
Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:50 PM
Mr. Muller:
I've just received the scan of the Western Union receipt. It appears clear on my end. You need to click on the image and "OPEN" it into another window. Apparently you are looking at a very small thumbnail image. You can either "view" or "Download" the receipt to see it in its entirety.
I have filled out the online application and it was submitted. Please ask your director of online forms to look into this.
Please let me know when I can expect this account to be opened. I am tired of all the endless emails and delays as I have had a very tiring week.
Hafta Gofradump
Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:57 PM
We have received the filled online bank form and all details information was noted with your information as the beneficiary of the funds.
Apparently, if you confirmed that the receipt is cleared in your end you are advised to write out the information as stated below and send it to us now for further confirmation.
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT PAID:
RECEIVERS NAME:
Upon receipt of the details information and further confirmation of payment effected, your account will be open in your name.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland

Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 5:07 PM
Dear Sir:
Did Anita Gofradump mail you the actual receipt? All I've found so far were half eaten Cheez-its and old copies of "Swank".
It appears to be as follows, I'm afraid us Gofradumps have terrible handwriting.
Anita Gofradump
17656 Bait St.
Glendale CA, USA 90656
$1999.00USD
Cynthia Molten
Please let me know if the funds have arrived.
Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 5:18 PM
Thanks for your email, you have to check the information stated below as the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) very well.
If the above information is correct and payment confirmed by the account officer ,it will be of important to you.This is because without the required fee as illustrated in our previous email, the account cannot be activated in your name.
Steven Muller
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 7:37 AM
This is to inform you that the receipt of payment which you sent yesterday does not match and there is no money for pick up.
The account department confirmed that if you want to proceed with the account activation , you should make the payment of the account activation fee.Without the payment of the activation, your account cannot be activated.

We are waiting for the receipt of payment bearing your name.

Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland

Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 9:57 AM
Mr. Muller:
I am pleased to let you know that we now have enough of Anita Gofradump to conduct a proper burial. The rest was probably eaten by birds. The services will be tomorrow at "Plantem Memorial". Will you be in attendance?
Here is a better copy of the WU receipt. I don't know where the original is, perhaps there are pieces of it left at the accident site, but I'm not sure.
Now please, lets stop this nonsense and get the account open or I will be reporting you to your supervisor.
Sincerely:

Hafta Gofradump
(ACTUAL SIZE)
Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 10:59 AM
I am so suprised about the content of your mail.If you have the power of attorny to claim Anita Funds then you should be ready to meet with the bank requirements.
You should not baffled me with Anita burial, you should note that I am only trying to discharge my duty as a staff and nothing more.I felt so embarrased when the account officer confirmed to me that the receipt information which you sent to me yesterday was invalid , it shows sign of incompetency to my office.Please be careful with your response to me.If you are not ready to make the required payment, I would avised you decline.
I do not have much time to lay more emphasis on this anylonger if you did not want to make the payment for the account opening, which is assumed that you now own the funds in the bank with the information you fill out yesterday,it seems you are not serious about the claim.
I can sense some fowl play here, still the attached receipt you sent is not clear and the information inside the receipt seems not to have be a valid information.Please do not try to outsmart my office.The trick of the whole process is the sending of the receipt of payment that is not cleared.Nothing can make you have access to the funds if you did not make the payment
.Thank you for your services with Royal Bank Of Scotland.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland

Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 11:16 AM
Dear Mr Muller:
I am beginning to suspect that something is ever so slightly askew. First you claim to be a close acquaintance of Anita Gofradump, yet will not be at the funeral. Then you have repeatedly caused delays in the transfer of these funds. Are you trying to hold the funds so that you can continue to collect interest on a daily accrual?
I do not understand why you keep delaying this. Your supervisor will be getting a letter from my sister-in-law - an attorney, Ms. Hadda Gofradump.
I will give you one more day to collect the money transfer or else I will deal direct with your supervisor.
I cannot believe that the Royal Bank of Scotland would hire a man who wastes the time and energy of important clients.
When the $600,000 GBP is deposited I will be immediately transferring it to Bank of California.

Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 11:47 AM
I received your mail.I am not trying to be cruel to you but I felt so embarrased today when the account officer confirmed that the receipt information which you send yesterday was invalid.You should have know that I spent so much time in corresponding with you yesterday thereby trying to guide you on the necessary requirement.
Please do understand now that the funds now belongs to you becaue an application which you summit yesterday denote that and you are advised to make the require payment of the type of account you chose to receive the funds.
The management has now recognised you and that is why any email sent to you is been address to your name.You are advised to make the payment and received so as complete this transaction.

Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 12:04 PM
Dear Mr. Muller:
Thank you for your kind words. Please understand I have had a very stressful week. The coroner ran out of leak-proof bags and had to put some of Anita Gofradumps remains in empty Astro-glide and vitamin containers. However, we expect a very nice service. I will contact Western Union today and have them give me all the information that I cannot read. I will probably have to cancel the initial payment and resend it under a new control number.
Please let me know who to send and how much, in US dollars. How long will it take to receive the rest of the funds at that point?
I wish I could see Anita Gofradumps face when the money arrives. (The old face, not the one stapled back together and bagged)
Thank you for your patience and I await your reply.
Hafta Gofradump

Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 12:29 PM
Good Hafta Gofradump ,
RYS Platinum account GBP£ 1,999 which is equivalent to USD$2,780.92
Apparently, you are advised to make the payment as instructed below corresponding with the Platinum Account which you want to operate with us through western union money transfer to the name of the account officer stated below,
You are advised to send down a scan copy of receipt of payment for further confirmation to enable us process your file.Your account will be activated as soon as the account officer confirmed the receipt payment.All necesary information to also make the online transfer to your local bank account will be sent to you as soon as the account is activated in your name.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 1:09 PM
Dear Mr. Muller:
I have located the original money transfer form under a stale "Ding-dong" and canceled it as it was made out to only $1999 US not GBP. There is a Western Union office across the street where I buy my coffee at lunch for my daily coffee enema. I will go there now and send you a copy of the receipt. It is currently 13:00 in my city, what time is it there and what time are you working until?

Tonight is the viewing for Anita Gofradump. It will actually be a closed casket viewing, as nobody really wants to view a bunch of bags piled on each other, but we expect a lot of the family to be there. Myself, Hadda Gofradump, Ivanna Gofradump, Lettus Gofradump, and our cousins, the Wentfradumps. It should be very nice.
Can you please tell me the EXACT amount you will be crediting my account? I know it is $600,000GBP but is there accrued interest or deducted fees? Will my $1999GBP be added to the balance or is it a fee?
Please advise. I will be leaving shortly for the Western Union office.
Hafta Gofradump
Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 1:40 PM
I received your mail and the content therein.The exact amount of funds in our custody is GBP₤600,000 which is equivalent to USD$835,484.
Apparently the account activation fee was base on pounds currency and the equivalent in USD is what I just illustrated in our previous email.You are advised to follow as instructed in USD equivalent during transfer of the fee.
Subsequently,what ever fee you use to activate the account is added to the initial deposit and all is still your funds.It will be advisable to follow the given instruction so as to avoid further complication by the type of account which you choose to ativate.
Moreso, it will start to yield interest once the account has been activated with the deposit bearing your name and you can as well make any transfer in bits according to your wish to your local bank account.
I am waiting for the receipt of payment so as to aid the completion of the transaction.My condolence greeting to the entire family.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 4:25 PM
Dear Mr. Muller:

I am sorry as I had to run out to the funeral home. Apparently some cats had gotten into the bags of Anita Gofradumps remains and left quite a mess. Hopefully the viewing will go as planned tonight.
I just left Western Union and they asked me if you had filled out the "Anti-Terrorist forms". US Homeland Security will not allow transfers over $2200USD without a filled form. If you have will you please scan and send right away? I have a copy just in case you need it. The Western Union office closes in one hour so I want to get this money sent to you before then!
Awaiting!
Hafta Gofradump
Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 4:59 PM
I received your mail I do not have what you are looking for.I would advised you make the payment in two parts since you cannot make the payment once base on your country restriction
You are advised to make the second payment to "STEVEN MULLER" using the same address of Cynthia Melton.
I await further response from you.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Good Day Hafta Gofradump ,
I patiently was waiting for your response yesterday about the receipt of payment but to no avail.Did you get my last mail yesterday? You are advised to share the payment in two parts and using the same address od Cyntha Melton as instructed.
Receipt of payment will enable the account officer furnish you the necessary information that will enhance the activation of the account and also an online transfer of the funds according to your wish.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Dear Mr. Muller:
I have just returned from the Anita Gofradump Memorial Service. The service was quite nice, however the priest had gone on a bender the night before, so they had to bring in a new guy who stuttered most severely. All in all it was a very nice service.
Will you be attending the after-party this weekend at the Gofradump Compound?
It would be very nice to actually meet you. It is from 12:00PM - 3:00PM Sunday January 25th at
742 Evergreen Terrace
Glendale CA.

Please let me know if you would like to bring a guest.
Hafta Gofradump
Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 6:02 PM
I received your mail,It would have be nice to attend if we were informed before this time .The management is not aware of this and no preparation for the trip has been made at all, as you know that we work till Saturday 11:00AM just to make sure we meet to our season target.
Precisely,did you still make the payment, we have been waiting to complete this transaction today.Do try and furnish us the receipt of payment so as to enhance the completion of the transaction.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 6:47 PM
Dear Mr. Muller:
I am making the first payment of $1100 to your bank. As soon as I get into the office tomorrow I will send you a scan of the money receipt.
Perhaps you can deposit $300,000GBP into my account tonight and the other $300,000 when I send the other half?
I am concerned that the account will be in the name of HAFTA GOFRADUMP not Anita Gofradump as I am now in control of the estate.
I would also like to open a checking account with $25,000 in it separate from the main account.

Perhaps I should have my accountant contact you?

Hafta Gofradump
Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 7:02 PM
We received a specific instruction of your mail.Please be informed that we are working with laid down policy.We cannot make a deposit of half of the funds that is in our custody.Your funds with an insurance bond policy do not accept such act.
Mr Hafta Gofradump,You must let me direct this transaction for us to have success. It is when there is no leadership and no meeting of minds that there are problems.
I would advised that you complete this transaction as instructed because the account officer cannot activate the account with the half fee.I do not want you to get upset that after the payment you cannot have access to your account.All details in our file is bearing you as the beneficiary (Mr.Hafta Gofradump).
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland

Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 7:09 PM
Dear Mr. Muller:
Here are some photos of the service. I'm sure Anita Gofradump knew you were there in spirit. There were several dozen friends, relatives, and creditors there today as well as some teenagers that we chased off.

Would you like to see more photos?

Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 7:22 PM

I received the attached photo of Late Anita.I really sympathize with the entire family, May her gentle soul rest perfectly.
Apparently, you did not even border to lay more emphasis on the clarification of my last email.Please be informed that half fee cannot be accepted because I wouldn't want anything that will impede the account activation by tommrow.This transaction is getting so delay and we need to get to the apex of the whole process by the end of tommorow once you make the full payment of the account activation fee.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 8:08 AM
I am writing to confirm about the receipt of payment so as to enable the account department complete the transaction today and send you all necessary information for the account activation.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 8:46 AM
Mr. Muller:
I have just gotten to the office. How much is half of $1999 in GBP translated into US dollars? Would it be easier for you to fill out the anti terrorist forms so I can wire the funds?
Mr. Muller, can we please put an end to all the delays and finalize this deal?
I,
Hafta Gofradump
Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 10:24 AM
I received your mail,I thougt you fathom my previous email which states that the account officer cannot activate your account without the full payment as stated below.
RYS Platinum account GBP£ 1,999 Which is Equivalent to USD$2,770.
Payment has to be split in two parts base on the government restriction in your country to the information below.
Viz:

NAME: Steven Muller

You are advised to split the equivalent in US $ to the above details. and send down the receipt of payment so as to enable the account officer activate your account.Be informed that what ever amount you use to activate the account will be credited with your initial deposit
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:15 PM
I am writing to confirm the receipt of payment.This transaction has to be completed today.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:34 PM
Mr. Muller:
I sent the first payment of $1100 this morning. I will send the other $1050 this afternoon. First I have to go borrow money from Uncle Ijuss Wentfradump, a real miser.
Here is a "scan" of the receipt. Your bank will know what to do.
Now please, can we finish this transaction today? I've had a very long week and am trying my best not to involve your supervisor.

Sincerely:
Hafta Gofradump

Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:51 PM
I received a scan copy of the receipt of payment, I would advised you write out the informationas stated below because the information is not clear to view.
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT PAID:
RECEIVERS NAME:
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Dear Mr. Muller:
Would you like to write a few words about Anita Gofradump to be read at the memorial After-Party? I know how close you two were and it would be very touching to read your thoughts.
Have you considered coming this weekend? I can make arrangements to pick you up from the harbor or train station.

Hafta Gofradump
PS. Are you ready for the second installment by Western Union? I can send it out in the morning.
Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 4:35 PM
It seems you are not reading my mail.I sent you an email that the information in the receipt of payment you sent is not clear and you should write the information out again as stated below and you never did .You better follow my instructionse in order to complete this transaction.
SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT PAID:
RECEIVERS NAME:
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Dear Mr. Muller:
I have an almost imperceptible sense that something is not quite right. Every time I send you a money transfer, you send me a reply that you are unable to collect the money.
I must tell you, My sister in law, Hadda Gofradump is an attorney and her hackles are ever so slightly raised. She has told me you are probably attempting to withhold the interest that is being accrued on my $600,000GBP.
Therefore, I will be expecting $24.65GBP paid daily into my account starting from the day Anita Gofradump won this prize.
This is an amortized interest yield of 1.5%, which is the RBS normal interest rate.
Please let me know the name of your supervisor as I have an extremely vague feeling that something is askew.
I have wanted to avoid bringing your supervisor into this, but now I must go over your head.
Curtly,
Hafta Gofradump
Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 5:18 PM
Prior to your mail received,I would advised you appreciate my effort and gudeline towards this transaction.The information in the receipt of payment is still in your custody and you should be able to verify if someone has pick up the funds.
I am a Knight man and I am too advanced to have my image and career dented.I only instructed you to write out the information as stated in my previous email for further confirmation and I do not think there is something wrong with that clarification.
Apparently, all my correspondence with you is not personal, it is been monitored by the head of operation central data base and that proves my transpiracy towards the execution of this transaction as reputable staff in the great instotution.
Mr.Hafta Gofradump you should eradicate an iota of doubt because the said $600,000GBP has been filed with your details as the beneficiary and cannot be change.
Please do provide the information in the receipt so as to enhace further processing and completion of this transaction in order for to have access as the benficiary of the funds.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
Mr. Muller receives a letter from my lawyer….
Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Gofradump, Wentfradump & Gofradump
Seventeen fiftieth plaza suite 41
East los angeles, ca 90029

Royal Bank of Scotland
Attn: Mr. Steven Muller
Finance Operations

Dear Steven Muller:

I have been retained by Hafta Gofradump, executor of the estate of Anita Gofradump, to intervene in this endeavor.
My client states that he has an account at Royal Bank of Scotland, to be known (AKA) from herein as “RBS”, with a total of L600,000 ( The “L” is supposed to be that weird English Pound sign, but we don’t have those on our keyboards over here) which he has been trying to acquire.
My client has repeatedly attempted to pay the account fees to your bank, yet is being met by resistance and delays at every turn.
It is our belief that RBS is attempting to hold the L600,000 for as long as possible to collect interest on the funds and keep it for themselves.
Pursuant to article 34, section18 of the US Banking and Credit rules, this is a misdemeanor and infraction of some sort.
We hereby demand that you collect the $1100 money transfer which my client has already sent to you and open the account for Hafta Gofradump.
You are also compelled, by this writ, to print a copy of this letter and hand deliver it to your supervisor.
As you are well aware, Anita Gofradump died last week in a bizarre chain of misfortunes and thereby willed the entire estate to Hafta Gofradump.
My client informs me that you were very close to Anita Gofradump and is willing to assume that this is a case of mere incompetence rather than outright fraud.
Very Sincerely Yours:
HADDA GOFRADUMP, Attorney at large.
Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 8:19 PM

I received your mail,I am not scared about the content because the managament knows about it.The time which you have to be writing or processing this is a waste of time.
I just instructed you to send to me the Information in the receipt which will not take you three mins to write out and send to me for further confirmation.
For your information all your details information is ready to be completed , the delay is from your end.The MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER in the receipt is not clear which is just 10 digits to type out rather than complicating issues.
Please when you are ready to process your funds , you should get back to, us your funds is in a safe custody.If you are honest, why are you scared to write the figure in the receipt of payment and send it to me.
I would advise you think as a man and do not be kiddy.
Bys for now.

Steven Muller
Royal Bank Of Scotland

Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 3:02 AM
Good Day Hafta Gofradump
Acting on the skeptism of your mail yesteday, I decided to present the case to the head of operation because the whole issue is above my desk.The head of operation decided to hold a meeting with your company on the outstanding primary issue regarding your iota of doubt.
Your company decided to seek the consent of the company Esq (David Richard Billingham) to preside on the issue because all our corresponding email was presented before them.Along the process some paper work was endorsed and approved to be sent to you as the beneficiary of the funds that is in our custody.
Attached is the letter of guarantee and your award winning certificate as presented by your company.
If you are still interested to proceed , you can furnish us the required information of receipt.

Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland

My official documents…
Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:28 PM
Dear Mr. Muller:
This makes me feel much better. I am not at my desk, I am actually at a friends house and am unable to open the attachments. He is not equipped to handle ADOBE on this Commodore 64 computer.
As soon as I get home I will go over the documents but I already feel much better. Perhaps you can give me the email address of David Richard Billingham, ESQ.?
I may have a couple of questions for him after reading the guarantee letter.
Hope you are having a great day and I'm sure this will all be resolved very shortly.
Sincerely:

Hafta Gofradump
Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 2:45 PM
The account officer confirmed you provide the information in the receipt of payment so as enable her carry out normal banking operation that will enhance the account opening.

Below is the contact information of David Billingham.
David Bilingham Richard Esq
[email protected]
Mill House, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 8LR.

Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
And a letter from HIS attorney…
Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 7:41 PM
ATTENTION HAFTA GOFRADUM
I am David Richard Billingham, an attorney at Law in the United Kingdom. I am sending this email to you because I desire your trust and if you can assure me of your trust and honesty, then we can work together on what I intend to complete in this transaction with RBS in LONDON who is in possesion of your funds.I am prepared to send a report from the law firm I work for, instructing the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to release the deposit to 'you' as the closest surviving relation to LATE.ANITA GOFRADUMP according to your wish
One containing $575,000 (Savings)
One containing $25,000 (Checking)
In accordance to the RBS in London, the bank regulations must take its due course by completing the necessary fees as they demanded.An evidence of receipt of the first payment should be forwarded to me for my perusal with a cleared information because that was the RBS complaints during our symposium that the receipt you sent to them was vague.A concrete information on the receipt of the required payment should be forwarded to me and further ararngement should be embark on by you to complete all pending fee in order to hold your facts that you have completed the bank requirements,and on no account should they delay the transaction in your desire.
Repeatdly, required information to enhance the transaction that is pending are:
A) A written figure and words as indicated in RECEIPT OF PAYMENT of $1100
B) Balance unpaid fee to complete the required amount by RBS in London demands.
Above informations will act as my weapon to legally hasten the completion of the trasnaction with RBS in London as you desire.
I am sending my information to you as you did send yours to me so we can trust each other. I do not expect you to act maliciously in any way.
Richard David Billingham
Mill House, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 8LR
The links to my firm's website
http://www.billinghamandpartners.co.uk/
http://sitebuilder.yell.com/sb/show.do?p=additional&n=3&id=SB0001553427000030
I am attaching a copy of my passport. I will inform you as soon as I have sent the report to the RBS in london. Let me have the required above information as my weapons of right to claim the funds .
To: David Billingham
Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 9:50 PM
Dear Mr. Billingham:

I am sorry to put you through so much effort but my attorney is a real wet blanket. He is insisting that

Last edited by LagosKid on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
LagosKid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To: David Billingham
Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 9:50 PM
Dear Mr. Billingham:

I am sorry to put you through so much effort but my attorney is a real wet blanket. He is insisting that I do all possible to verify that you are in fact who you say you are. I have found it odd that Mr. Steven Muller, a very nice but dense man, keeps insisting that he cannot read my Western Union scans that I sent him.
As of yet, the money has not been picked up, but I am hesitant to send the remaining balance of $1050 until I know who I am dealing with.
To know with 100% certainty that I can trust you I must ask that you send me a photograph of yourself holding a clear sign with my name on it, "HAFTA GOFRADUMP"
This will get my attorney's hackles down and I will immediately release the MCTN and final payment to you.
As you know, one can never be too careful. Mr. Muller has been acting very suspicious lately with his unwillingness to pick up the funds and I want to make sure my money is safe.
Sincerely:

Hafta Gofradump

Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 8:26 AM
ATTENTION HAFTA GOFRADUM,
I am David Richard Billingham, an attorney at Law in the United Kingdom once again.Collectively of facts has been deduce from the content of your mail thereby proves STEVEN MULLER from the RBS in London right on a symposium that was held over the issue that was preside regarding your hesitant and reluctant to provide the details in receipt of payment but vague.
I decided to sent you those identity about me and our law firm so as to avoid any malicious act but of the truth and faith.Consistent demands of further identity proves you to be skeptical which I will not by my profession condole.
At this juncture I can now prove to my client (UK National Lottery) and the RBS in London that you are not ready to facilitate the claims.
To prove the genuine of the receipt of payment kindly figure it out to STEVEN MULLER that you really actualize the payment and let him confirm receipt on behalf of my chamber.
With due respect I rest my case.
Richard Billingham Esq.

Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 10:31 AM
Mr. Muller:
I have emailed back and forth with your lawyer and I do not appreciate his tone. He is very unprofessional and is unwilling to follow a simple request to prove that he is not a scammer.
He sent me a link to his website but when I click the link it brings me to an Indian Restaurant. Is this a joke?
Is Billingham behind the plunder of my $600,000GBP??

Hafta Gofradump
Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 12:29 PM
We received your mail.I do not have that time to waste anylonger since you do not want to provide the information in the receipt of payment.Richard Billingham is never the Bank Lawyer.He is a solicitor that was appointed by UK National Lottery.I get to know him during the meeting with your company (UK National Lottery).
As it currently stands now, once you are ready to claim your funds, you should get back to us with the information in receipt of payment inorder to complete the transaction.We are not going to beg you to claim your funds .
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland

Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 2:46 PM
Dear Mr. Muller:
As you know, the winner of this lottery was Anita Gofradump. Due to a rather unnatural chain of events, Anita Gofradump was reduced to a veritable soup of DNA and gold teeth.
As the executor of the GOFRADUMP ESTATE, I have to be extremely careful of finances.
I sent the Western Union payment but then your behavious became rather bizarre. This is why I have withheld the MTCN number.
Because of all the time you have wasted, and the hurdles you have put me through, I demand a discount in fees from $1100US to $500US.
If this is agreeable to you, business shall be commenced.
I can cancel the WU payment and send a new one of $500 along with the details and the MTCN number today.
Please let me know if you are willing to play ball.

I, Hafta Gofradump.

Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 4:56 PM
Good Day Hafta Gofradump
I am not here to compromise my office over your unseriousness act.We are a financial institution working with laid down policy.Please be informed that you were not the only winner which the UK National Lottery refere .If you cannot make the full payment of the type of account you choose, I would advised you decline.It is obvious that you playing games.I regret the time I spent with you, and I am going to forward your mail straight to the account department that the receipt of payment you have been sending was bogus
Bye for now,

Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland

Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 6:00 PM
Mr. Muller:
Please understand that you have been behaving in a bizarre manner. First you tell me to pay $2600 US then you tell me to pay 2600 British Pounds, NOW you tell me to pay $1100US followed by $1050US. Which is it??
Your supervisor will be receiving a curtly worded letter.
Good day:
Hafta Gofradump

Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 10:21 PM
You always make me work extra time hour which I am not always happy about.I would advised you check all our correspondence I have never change my words.The option Late.Anita Gofradump choose is stated below and that was still the same information which I resend to you without any change of words and was also sent to you in dollar equivalent.
RYS Platinum account GBP£ 1,999 Equivalent USD$ 2,700 .
The above information was my consistency.You were the own changing the amount your self just because of the government restriction to make payment not more that USD$2250 .Did you think I do not take record of every of your mail.Just think about it.
You should be aware that no mail you sen to me that doesn't get to the ehad of operation and they are aware about in incompetency.You are not the only that we are doing theis transaction.Enough of all this insult and nickname.I will not condole any act of your misusage of words agaist me and my profession.
If you are not ready to make the payment as stated above , I would advised you decline or I may not respond to your email again even when am mandated to.
Steven Muller
Finance Operations
Royal Bank Of Scotland
3 days later, a MIRACLE!!! Anita rises from the dead….

Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 8:53 AM
Hello Mr. Muller,

I am sorry you haven't heard from me for the last week, I was on a camping trip and unable to access my email. It was supposed to be for a weekend and we had heavy snow, blocking our roads and stranding us for more than a week.
What is the status of the account? I see you haven't emailed me all week and want to know if everything is still on track.
Thanks,

Anita
Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 8:58 AM
Attn:Anita

I was told you are dead , those the spirit talk ask you broda Hafta, he is a cheat.

bye

Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:00 PM
Mr. Muller,

Are you feeling OK? My brother Hafta is in "Seroquell Meadows", a mental hospital. He has no access to email. What are you talking about? Have you opened my account yet?
Anita Gofradump
I’ve replied a few more times, but nothing. He’s on to me… Unfortunately one of my other email accounts just won the same lottery…hee hee hee.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good, I have to deduct 1 beauty point for sending a fake pass though, he might recycle it for a victim in ?? Brazil?? who never has seen a real one.
Always be attentive to things like that, they will use anything you send them.
For the rest a very nice job, variation and consistency in pushing through your game.
A JOB WELL DONE clapping clapping clapping Thumbs up

End of a bait always leaves something unsatisfied and an empty spot, better get a new one fast Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey LagosKid!

Nice first bait. You wasted their time and you got 2 sites killed in the process! And you know I love that! Laughing

Only thing, as bill2 mentioned, we don't want to send any IDs, even fake ones to the scammers. We might know they are fake, but that doesn't mean others will. And the lads can (and will) use them for their next victims. There are several modalities available do deal with this issue. (Some off the top of my head are: the copied and renamed .dll file, the "I don't have a passport, but I can go apply for one tomorrow; I think it takes 3 months to get one", the fake clicky: mypassport. jpeg, and more that I can't think of at this time. Embarassed

Keep up the good work! Be sure to ask more questions as you need.

Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
LagosKid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Duly noted. Next time I'll be more careful.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic