SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Alan Richmond's Homeboyle

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MysteriousFruitTab
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first successful scambaiting, but I seem to have deleted the original email I recieved and my reply asking for more info. I'm pretty sure they were both standard fare though. Mugu in italics, me in normal, notes in bold. Anyway, here goes:

Quote:
Dear Mr Alan Richmond

Thanks very much for indicating your interest to assist me transfer my family money to your overseas account, which I expect you to keep absolutely confidential at all times.

Meanwhile, we look ahead for us to be lifetime business partners. Be informed that this transaction is 100% risk free and genuine. With our prayers and God being on our side, nothing will jeopardize this transaction that my entire life/family depends on.

May it please you to know your physical presence in South Africa will be highly needed so as to put things in place regarding the transfer. You would be required open a non-resident bank account with any reputable bank of your choice where the fund will be deposited for onward transfer to your overseas bank account in your country. More so it is important you are here for us to get to know each other perfectly well and to discuss mostly on investment process to actualize smooth transfer. In all fairness, i am not business minded and for this reason I put all about investment into your hands should you be able to come up with profitable investment venture that is risk free.

The money was deposited with a private security company here in Johannesburg SOUTH AFRICA as a consignment of family valuables worth the sum of (USD10.7 million) in actual fact it is real cash in hundred dollar bills.. The actual content of the consignment was not disclosed to the security company for security and precautionary measures. My status as an asylum seeker does not permit me to open account here due to restrictions placed on refugees here in South Africa, hence asking for your assistance.

This is why I contacted you so that you will come down here as soon as possible to open a non-resident bank account in your favor where the fund will be deposited immediately we clear the consignment from the security company before the transfer to your nominated bank account to your overseas account.

Please bear in mind i will be flying back with you to your country for share of my money and investment purposes. Begin to arrange the accommodation i will purchase upon my arrival and investment also but you have to be confidential at all times.

In response i would suggest you provide your direct telephone number with country code for discussion. Do feel free to ask me any question that bothers your mind in the course of time. All i assure you is to be certain that the procedure is perfectly mapped out in relevant department to actualize smooth and risk free transfer.

Your immediate response is highly needed, as this transaction does not require us to delay, as we must pay strictly attention to instructions given by the bankers.

Provide the following details.

Your Full Name.............

Your bank account…………….

Your Age....................

Your Ocupation........................

Your Direct telephone number..............

Your Fax number ..............

Your Marriage Status..................................

Your country .................................

You can call me in my number +27-731495529

Yours sincerely,

Mr Moses Kuta

Quote:
Dear Mr Kuta,

I am very sorry to inform you that I have been deaf since a childhood accident, and will be unable to speak to you on a regular phone. If you have a textphone I can contact you through this, if you would like.

I am a wealthy man, but did not become wealthy by being careless. As such, I will not give you any more personal information without knowing for sure that you are a real person.

I would ask that you could send me a picture of yourself to prove you are who you say, perhaps displaying a secret password so I know it is truly you. After recieving such an image I would be completely willing to go ahead with the deal.

Please, If you would like me to send a similar image to you, to prove my trustworthiness, you have only to ask.

For the secret password, please hold a sign reading "Sean Boyle is my Homeboyle". If you can send me a picture of you holding a sign saying this, I will know that I can trust you.

Please find attached a photograph of myself.

Thank you very much for your time in emailing me.

Praise be to God Almighty

Your friend,
Alan Richmond

Quote:
Dear Mr. Alan Richmond

I will take a photo with that sign and send it to you, secondly please send me a photo with this sign, Jesus is Lord of CBM, so I will know you are the one ok, this is my text number +27-731495529send me text on my numbers so I can communicate with you.

Thanks,

God bless you.

Mr. Moses kuta

And again...
Quote:
Dear I will sendthe photo toyou soonest.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I AM HERE BY SENDING TO YOU MY PHOTOS AS YOU REQUESTED.

I AM ASKING YOU TO PROVIDE YOUR DETAILS TO ME SO THAT WE MAY PROCEED ON .

Your Private telephone number ................

Your Private Fax number........................

Your Age..........

Your ocupation...............

Marital Status................

Your company Name................

Your country........................

I will be waiting to hear from you urgent.

Best regard,

Mr Moses Kuta

Quote:
Dear Mr Kuta,

I have taken the photo as you asked, and I enclose it with my message. I hope this builds a deep level of trust between us.

Yours sincerely,
Alan Richmond

[A 2 minute photoshop job, notice the real signholders ear and hair?]

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail. As you have send your own picture to me.That you for the level of trust.

Dear Sir, I want you to know that I really need your help.Please I will like you to send my number and all about you to me.

I want to know if you can be able to come down to south africa.Please Go to the second mail I sent to you.

I will be waiting your reply.

Best REgard,

Mr Moses Kuta

Quote:
Dear friend,

Please, exactly what information do you need from me?

In answer to your question, I think I could make a business trip to your country. I would need more time to organise the trip though.

I am sorry if it causes much inconvenience, but I am deaf and cannot use a telephone. I have mentioned this before, perhaps you have forgotten?

Thanks for your understanding.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail. My dear I understand your mail. But the information I need from you is Your phone number so I can text message to you.I want us to be snding textmesage to each other.

Your Full Name.....................

Your Age..............................

Marital Status.....................

Your company Name.......................

Your Ocupation.....................

Dear Sir , I want you to come to my country. But if you cannot come the transaction can be done bank to bank.

Moreover, I want you to keep this transaction confidential for this fund is the only money i HAVE IN LIFE .Please My dear Are you a christian or moslem? send your phone number for me, or send me text +27-731495529.

I waite to hear From you.

Best Regard

Mr Moses Kuta

Quote:
Dear Sir,

How Are you today? Please I wonder while I did not hear from you. Please I need to hear from you so we can move to another level.

Quote:
Dear firend,
I am very sorry for the late reply. In answer to your questions:

1: Alan Baiter Richmond
2: 57 years old
3: Divorced
4: Phindum Phukem and Phlee Incorporated [Hehehe]
5: Managing Director

I am very sorry, but I do not have a phone. I will puchase one soon so we can use text messages to continue this transaction, though I do not understand why when emails are free.

In answer to your question, I am a bit of both. My Mother was christian and my father was muslim.

I hope to hear from you soon friend.

He sent this following one twice for some reason:
Quote:
Dear Brother

Thank you very much for the data which you send to me but I will like to tell you that we are refuges here and we cannot part take in any international business because of our status here, since coming here will take you a long time I will contact a lawyer who will help us to draft an agreement and also make the change of ownership in your name as the foreign owner of the said sum. We cannot open an account or have a job or in any banking system.

Because of that You have to open an non resident dollar account here in any of the bank where the fund will be deposited as soon as it is been moved from the security company before transferring the fund in your country account.

I will like you to think over this and get back to me immediately. So that the lawyer will start the process immediately

Thank
Moses Kuta

Quote:
Dear Brother,

Please once again, You should do fast to have a cellphone number so we can send a textmessage. It is very important Ok?

May Almighty God Bless you and Guide you.

Best Regard,

Mr Moses Kuta

Quote:
I am in the process of getting a cell phone number for text messaging, but I do not see why it is so important when emails are free and more flexible.

Seems I was getting slow at checking my emails:
Quote:
Dear Big Brother,

How are you today? You so take long time to attend to your mail. Please I need your comment over the issure I raised about involving a lawyer.

Please reply urgent becouse the money in security company due increase in dumurage per month.If you are coming here tell me when and time.But if you cannot come let us involve a lawyer.

As ealier we start can help us .Becouse This fund need to be transfered to your account before February .I need to be with you in your country for invbestment.

Please reply urgent on the issure.

Best Regard,

Mr Moses Kuta

Quote:
Dear friend,
Sorry for my lateness in respondnig, I was very busy with business recently.

Please, explain to me the word 'dumurage', I do not understand what it means.

I think that it is an excellent idea that I come to your country. Please give me more accurate details of your location and I will see what arrangements I can make.

Quote:
Dear Brother Alan,

Thanks very much for your mail and understanding towards actualizing this noble transaction. Which i expect you to keep absolutely confidentail at all times in order to avoid eyebrows in the course of transfer. Demurrage means, the money the consignment accumulates every month in the security company where it was deposited for safe keeping.
Presently the money is still in the security company where it was deposited for safe keeping and i pay four thousand two hundred united states dollar monthly for the safe keeping. I have been making this payment for more than four years hence asking you to arrange yourself and fly down immediately.

The transaction will take place in johanesburg south africa and the airport you will be arriving is OLIVER TAMBO international airport. The moment i know your flight schedule i will make hotel reservation for you and will wait for you at the airport.

Please try your best to be here soonest.

Best regards,

Mr Moses Kuta.

Quote:
Dear Brother Alan Richmond,

How are you today? How is your bussiness going.Well I want to know if you have gotten my email. Please dont mind my english .I did not finish school before my father was killied.

I waite to hear from you.

Best Regard,

Mr Moses Kuta

Quote:
Dear Brother Kuta,
Again, apologies for the lateness of the response.

I have been looking into the air flights, it will be costly but I should manage to get a flight booked within the next two weeks. I will need you to book me a hotel room near the airport for a night, but you will of course be well reimbursed. If you could look into prices for a room around two weeks away, that would be great.

Thanks friend

Quote:
Dear Brother Alan,

How are you today? As for me and my family we are doing fine, as soon as you book your flight do send it to me by attachment in order to use it to make hotel reservation for you.

Awaiting your response.

Sincerely yours,

Mr Moses Kuta.

Quote:
Dear Brother,

How are you today? Please Sir ,I am waiting for your flight ticket so I can use it to get hotel reservation for you.

Please if you get this mail please reply urgent.

Best Regard,

Mr Moses Kuta

A little photoshopping later...
Quote:
Greetings friend,

I am deeply sorry about the lateness of my response. There was some small trouble in booking the flight, however, everything is arranged.

I will be flying out to Oliver Tambo International airport on the 12th February, that is next Tuesday. My flight leaves Heathrow airport at 9:30 am and should arrive at 5:45 pm, all going well. I have enclosed a digital copy of the reciept with this email, I will be recieving the printed copy during the week, which I can scan and email you also if you would like.

About the hotel booking - could you please book me a 4 star or 5 star hotel room, as this is my first visit to Johannesburg and I would like it to be as pleasant as possible. I believe there is a Hilton nearby? This would be perfect, and of course you will be reimbursed for the added expense.

Please send me a copy of the hotel booking receipt as soon as possible, so I can board the plane with a restful mind.

I look forward to meeting you in person soon, friend.
Alan Richmond

After I'd sent it...
Quote:
Dear Brother,

Good day. How are you today.Please did you confirm your ticket.Please if you confirm your ticket please send it for me for the hotel reservation.

God Bless you .

Best Regard,

Mr Moses Kuta

He must have checked his inbox
Quote:
Dear Sir,

How are you today? Please immediately you send attached copy of the printed copy then i will make hotel resevation with as that is their prerequisite for reservation here in five star hotels.

Please be informed every arrangement is in place in relevant departments to actualize smooth transfer to your overseas account. I hope you have made arrangement for where i would stay upon my arrival as i will be flying back with you.

Sincerely yours,

Mr Moses Kuta.

Quote:
Dear friend,

I will hopefully recieve the signed receipt tomorrow, and I will scan it and email it to you at the first chance I get. Do not worry about arrangements for when you get back here, as my sister in law is the manager of a large hotel in the city, and she has offered me free accommodation at any time, I am sure she will be happy to have you.

I look forward to meeting you, and please forward my hotel details as soon as possible.

Alan Richmond

Quote:
Dear Sir,

How are you today? Please I want to know if you are okey? I wonder while you could not send me mail.Well I am waiting on your confirmation of your ticket.

Have A nice Day?

Best Regard,

Mr Moses Kuta

Quote:
Greetings,

I was waiting to recieve the receipt in the mail to get back to you. Do not worry, my flight is confirmed, as long as I have accommodation when I land I will definitly be on the plane. The mail I am waiting for, expecting today, is only a paper version of the receipt you have already seen.

I look forward to seeing you next week.

Quote:
Hello again,

Good news! After returning home today, I found that the receipt had been shipped to my home. I have scanned it for you, and hopefully now you should be able to book me a hotel room. I am a cautious man and really cannot commit to travelling if I do not have guaranteed accommodation. Please send me the hotel room confirmation immediately.

Thank you, and God Bless

Alan Richmond

^ Notice the signature? Signed: Youra Twat:) ^

Quote:
Dear Mr Richmond,

How are you today? Please here is the name of the hotel STAYEASY HOTEL [A 1 star motel] at eastgate while the reservation number is 5G9GU.

I wait for you response.

Quote:
I am sorry, there must have been some mistake. I clearly requested a 5 star hotel, this is only a 2 star. You said you required the scan of the signed confirmation letter to book me into a 5 star hotel. Could you please book me into a 5 star hotel? As I have said, I will gladly reimburse you the difference.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail. I think you know that am a refegues here in south africa.I think you know all my condition here. The Hotel book for you is 5 star hotel in the name STAYEASY HOTEL at eastgate . Or You dont want to come? I am waiting your respons and arrival.God bless you.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Please Sir, I dont know if you know that You come with money to open a non -residential account in your name where the money will be deposited.Please dont fail to have the money to open an account.$5000 Dollars.

God Bless you as you come.

Best Regard,

He smells a rat...
Quote:

DEAR SIR,

I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT MY SPIRIT IS NOT OK WITTING ME. ALL THE INFORMATION YOU ARE GIVING ABOUT THE PRIVATE JET ,YOU WANT TO USE AND COME , DOES NOT LOOK REAL TO ME.

INSUCH , I WANT YOU TO SEND TO ME THE ORIGINAL CORFIRM TICKET.

AND AGAIN , IS NOT THAMBO BUT OLOVER TAMBO.

SO IF YOU WANT TO DO THE TRANSACTION WITH ME BE HONEST.

I NEED ALL THE ORIGINAL RECEPT OF YOUR TICKET.OTHER ONE YOU SEND TO ME IS NOT REAL.

BUY A PHONE AND SENT ME MESSAGE IN MY PHONE SO THAT I WILL KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE COMMUNICATING WITH ME.

I WAITE TO HEAR FROM YOU

BEST REGARD,

MR MOSES KUTA

But as they say, offence is the best defence
Quote:
The confirmation is not real?

How dare you accuse me of forgery!

I agreed to this transaction to help you out, I spent time and money booking a flight, I arranged for you to have a bed to sleep in when you flew back here with me, and you accuse me of forgery?

You are the one who is lying. I checked on the internet, the hotel you have booked me into is a 2 star budget hotel, I specifically asked for a 5 star and you said that it wouldnt be a problem.

Now I truly know the manner of a man I am dealing with, I will cancel my flight tomorrow. You have wasted my time and money, Good day to you sir.

Seems he was mistaken..
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail. Is not that you are forgery. But I was trouble in my heart. The hotel reservation was done by my adviser as you can know that I am a refegue here.

Please I am telling you to forgive me and make your mind to help me. Please sir I need your help over my situation.Please my brother dont do that to me.

About the hotel ,if you come and you dont like it you can change it ok.

Please Sir ,let us be sincere to each other.Please dont cancel your flight ok. I beg you in the name of God. I will be going back with you.

I waite to hear from you.

Mr Moses kuta

Mistaken and desperate...
Quote:

DEAR SIR

I AM LIKE A SON TO YOU. AND I BELIEVE GOD WILL HELP US.I RELY ON YOU. PLEASE FIND A PLACE IN YOUR HEART TO FORGIVE ME

I WAITE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

MOSES

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am writing on the behalf of my mother. I told my mother the way I responded to you through Email. But my mother fills very badly and sad. Assuming you have cell phone number she would have call you and apologies to you. Please sir me and my mother is begging you to help us as you have bring your heart to help us.

Please even if am your child, you can forgive me. We have developed trust to each other by exchanging pictures to each other. And communicating through emails. So I don’t want us to misunderstand each other. Let us cast devil away and move on. and God will bless us together. Please sir, I am now in your good hand to help me.

Please brother; take my mother and me as you take your own family. I apologize to you that I have done wrong by accusing you. But my main reason is not to accuse you but to make sure we are honesty to each other.

About the hotel if you come and don’t like it, you can change another hotel. My adviser did the hotel reservation, as you know that we are from Liberia and an asylum seeker in South Africa. Please help me and family and God will bless you.

Please sir, I am waiting on your arrival as you promise. Please don’t fail me and I will not fail you.

May almighty God bless you and your company?

Best of love,

Mr Moses Kuta

Quote:
Dear Moses,

Very well. I will not cancel the flight, but I warn you not to try my patience. Everything is arranged now, I will email you the night before my flight leaves. Please pass my greetings on to your mother.

Alan Richmond

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail.I have understand you. But I want to know if you are coming to south africa with Private jet, Or flight. Becouse here i am confused, The cost of jet to arrive here is too cost but flight is cheap.

Please Brother clarify me well.I dont want you to wast too much money on private jet.I told you to send me text message in my phone Yet you have not done it. or please can you call any of your relation so I can talk to him or her on phone. so I can speak to you.

Once again, May God bless you.

Mr Moses kuta

Quote:
I am coming by a small private plane, the company belongs to a friend of mine so I recieved a discount.

I am taking off tomorrow morning, I really do not have time to buy a phone. Today I am busy packing, and must still get to a bank to withdraw the $5000 you hastily told me I needed.

I will see you tomorrow evening.

Quote:
The next time I will be talking to you will be in person. Please be at the airport at 6pm tomorrow to pick me up and show me to the hotel.

I look forward to joining you, finally.

Alan Richmond.

Quote:
Dear Sir,

When you come please call me or send me Email.

Thank,

Moses kuta

Quote:
Dear Mr Alan Richmond,

How are you today? Please as soon as you arrive and check into your hotel room do send mail to me by notifying me of your room number for me to start coming immediately to meet you or you can call me on this line + 27-73-149-5529.

Sincerely yours,

Mr Moses Kuta.

Quote:
Greetings!

I have arrived, the lfight was very pleasant. I am emailing from a small internet cafe in the airport. I was rather hoping you would come and see me off the plane, but I guess I can find the hotel room myself. I will email you once I have got to the hotel, I should be able to get a taxi there and email you back within two hours. I greatly anticipate our meeting!

Alan Richmond

Quote:
Hello, there has been a problem.

I arrived at teh hotel, and they said that the reference number you gave me does not exist. Why is this happening?
I have booked myself a room, please reply as soon as possible.

Alan Richmond

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail. Which hotel do book. Which hotel are you now and the room number.

I want to come and see you

Moses kuta

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Once Again from moses kuta,

Which hotel are you ..................

The Name of the Hotel ............

Which Room Number of the hotel............

Urgent reply.

Mr Moses Kuta

Quote:
Sorry for my late reply, I am very tired from travelling.

I am in the Eastgate hotel you told me to come to, room number 137.

I look forward to your arrival. When will you be coming?

Alan Richmond

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail. My adviser will come to see you first, I will come later becouse My mom is a lilltle sick.

Please can you give me the cellphone of the hotel.Urgent Reply needed.

Best Regard.

Quote:
I do not know if the hotel has a cellphone, I will go to the desk immediately and find out. They have been very considerate here concerning my deafness, though I would have preferred a stay in a 5 star hotel.

He finally gives up. I think I wasted a fair amount of his time.
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for all your mail. Well My adviser has gone to the hotel room 137 as you told me But he did not find you. Any way thank you for your efforts. God Bless you.

Mr Moses Kuta

I just wish I could have gotten a stay in the Hilton out of him. Oh well.
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Juank Air

That just cracked me up, nice one! Laughing

At least somebody had to waste time going to that flea-bag motel...

Easter Egg 2013
MysteriousFruitTab
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I borrowed the 'Juank Air' from grand theft auto, but he must have been too busy scamming to play it Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic