SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Broadband speed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Neat tool to see your BB speed.. both up and download.

http://www.mybroadbandspeed.co.uk/

I'm at the end of a 2Mb fibre optic and at the moment I.m running at

Code:
Date     Download Speed     Upload Speed     
Today 11:33    2040 kbps (255kB/s)    192 kbps (24kB/s)

My partner is at the end of a BT "up to 8Mb" at gets

Download speed 3204 and upload speed 378

The neat thing is that, so long as you don't blow your cookies, it keeps a history of your tests ....check the difference between peak and off peak times ...it can make interesting reading.

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date Download Speed Upload Speed
Today 11:47 822 kbps (103kB/s) 212 kbps (26.5kB/s)

Hectic, half the speed downloading. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on a BT 'up to 8Mb' line as well.

Quote:
Today 12:28 3406 kbps (426kB/s) 319 kbps (39.9kB/s

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Today 12:30 6056 kbps (757kB/s) 883 kbps (110kB/s)

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
spot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From an independent site:-

Quote:
I'm on up to 8Mb broadband, why is my speed lower than 8Mb?

Many broadband providers sell broadband with "up to 8Mb speeds". The key part of this claim is "up to". Broadband speeds are dependent on a number of factors, including your internal wiring and the distance to your local telephone exchange. With "up to 8Mb" broadband you get the fastest speeds your line will support, up to 8Mb. If you're lucky enough to have perfect wiring and live across the road from your telephone exchange, you might see 8Mb speeds. If not, your speed is likely to be below 8Mb.

A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed Embarassed im not saying a word Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Download Speed
726 kbps (90.8kB/s)

Upload Speed
130 kbps (16.3kB/s)

I'm jealous of your speeds! Unfortunately I'm on the outer edges of DSL range and in an old neighborhood with ancient telephone lines. I've been crying to them for a few years to get fiberoptic here but it doesn't look like it will be here any time soon.

It used to be that after every rain storm I'd lose my internet connection. They finally believed me, came out to investigate and found that the telephone lines going up my street had water in them. Sheesh! Also, cable's not an option here because they force you to pay out the wazoo if you don't take their whole package of services (tv, phone, and internet).

Can you tell this subject hits a nerve with me? Confused

Edit: @Skyhook: now you make me look like a whiner! Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

actualy i just remembered i had a bet about my speed ???
im going searching Laughing Laughing Wink

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found it i think some one is hiding Laughing Laughing
this was what was said
Quote:
it'd be like taking candy from a baby,
then he posted this
Quote:
lol @ the hooky one... I completely forgot this thread last night Smile

i'll get back to you tonight

i do believe this was the bet
Quote:
care to put a lobster ($20bill in oz) on it if you win ill fax it to you Wink Wink

so jjj lets see the speed and no cheating Laughing Laughing Wink

baiter_boi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Running a bit slow as its peak time over here but not too bad.

On waiting list for a 50mb connection Evil or Very Mad

<i><b>your mother was raped by a gang of imbecile and gave birth to a degenerate mother f****r like you<b></i>

New to 419? Sign up for a mentor
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A nice an steady connection Confused

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't complain:

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my two-way satellite broadband connection broke it Sad

The download speed is pretty good considering it is supposed to be 2M down but there is no way that upload figure is accurate.... I mean I sent a 5Mb blank JPG to a lad today and only took a minute or two.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Today 16:46 9829 kbps (1.23MB/s) 482 kbps (60.3kB/s)

It will suffice - for now.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mines slowed down to under 3 Mb now, as the schools have kicked out, and all the little darlings are playing at Bookface and Mytube, or chatting to old men pretending to be schoolgirls.

It should get slower as the evening wears on, must find out when its at its best (probably around 5am).

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
spot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just while you are pressing buttons and looking at the results .... anyone want to try Shields Up!" and test their Internet Vulnerability ??

I run it every six months or so and I'm all green at the moment.

You could see some interesting results !

https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I know is that I have what I need and happy for what I have. Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just changed ISP, yesterday as a matter of fact and am a bit snotted at the change in my upload speed.

Previous ISP: Average 3300 kbps download / 420 kbps upload
New ISP (old modem): 4200 down / 128 up
New ISP (new modem): 6700 down / 135 up

Hopefully it won't make too me of a difference to the webcam Confused

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

9.8 M/s down, 2.2 M/s up and 8ms ping. No difference day or night. I was offered 20 M down and 5 M up for $15/month more and passed on the offer.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fight My Brute
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All green here as well. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Download Speed: 21504 kbps (2688 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 1955 kbps (244.4 KB/sec transfer rate)

Very Happy

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On the end of a copper pair, 2.4 miles from the phone company central office.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic