SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got an e-mail today, wasn't sure if it was a scam or spam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Diyuki
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Delivered-To: XXXX
Received: by 10.115.76.6 with SMTP id d6cs9317wal;
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 05:06:15 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.100.210.9 with SMTP id i9mr1845402ang.154.1232197574808;
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 05:06:14 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from cp11.myhostcenter.com (s11.n241.vds2000.com [64.6.241.11])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id c23si1784882ana.32.2009.01.17.05.06.14;
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 05:06:14 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 64.6.241.11 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=64.6.241.11;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 64.6.241.11 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from nobody by cp11.myhostcenter.com with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1LOAsQ-0001AU-2f
for XXXX; Sat, 17 Jan 2009 08:06:14 -0500
To: XXXX
Subject:
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 08:06:14 -0500
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - cp11.myhostcenter.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 32002] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - cp11.myhostcenter.com
X-Source:
X-Source-Args: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -DSSL
X-Source-Dir: de-win.net:/public_html/sohoadmin/icons/icon

REPLY TO : [email protected]

Good day,

If you have access to a computer, and have up to three hours spare time per-week. you can get paid, would you like to work part or full time online, and get paid weekly? If yes,then please read carefully.
Hughes Supply, Inc. is a wholesale distributor of a broad range of materials, equipment, and supplies to the construction industry. Their major product lines include electrical, plumbing, and electrical utility equipment; building materials; water and sewer products; heating and air conditioning equipment; and pipes, valves, and fittings.
In fact, in the mid-1990s, Hughes Supply was distributing more than 95,000 different products from 5,000 different manufacturers through over 170 wholesale companies. Major suppliers to Hughes Supply included Rheem, American Standard, Charlotte Pipe, Grinnell, Mueller, and Square "D".
We are currently seeking part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home. If this sounds like you, please read on, and consider becoming part of our company family.as part of our ongoing Multi Level Marketing Network,we seek capable individuals to work for us as our representative.You can easily make $700-$2000 or more in a week by working
for us as Sub-contractor in your geographical location, you will be in charge of collecting payment on behalf of our affiliates and Small
business organizations that are registered under us. Does it sounds like your dream job? Well, it certainly for 10,000+current members who are making $700- $2,000 weekly online with this system.Note that no form of investment of is needed from you and this job will take only 1-3 hours of your time per week.
Due to the emergence and acceptance of Electronic Bank Check in the Financial Institution of the United States Banks , it is now easy for our Customers to pay us via this method of Check payment . The position of Accounts Receivable officer entails the following duties:

1. RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCEPTING ELECTRONIC BANK CHECK FROM OUR CUSTOMERS

2. PRINT OUT AND DEPOSIT THE ELECTRONIC BANK CHECK FOR CLEARING WITH THE BANK

3. FORWARD 90% OF FUNDS RECEIVED TO ANY DESTINATION OF BRANCHES WORLDWIDE . THE REMAINING 10% IS YOUR WAGE .

4. TAKE RECORDS OF ALL PRINTED AND DEPOSITED CHECKS IN NOTEBOOK

THE CHECK PRINTING TAKES 10 MINUTES , SO THIS MEANS , YOU CAN SPEND 20 MINUTES PER DAY WORKING FOR US . YOU WILL ALSO BE REQUESTED TO BUY BULK BLANK SECURITY BUSINESS CHECK PAPER AND MAGNETIC VERSA INK WHICH IS LESS THAN $40 . THIS WOULD BE USED TO PRINT THE ELECTRONIC BANK CHECKS SENDS TO YOU BY OUR CUSTOMERS . YOU CAN START TODAY.
Every assignment in form of payment received from our customers , you're entitled to 10% which excludes the cost of processing western union to any of our branches worldwide . Also you get a monthly salary of $1500 which comes at the end of every month, plus other incentives and benefits that accrue, which includes tax holidays.

YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO SEND ALL YOUR REPLY EMAIL TO [email protected]

We appreciate your interest in Hughes Supply, Inc.
Micheal Armstrong
Human resources manager,

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

100% check scam.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good Pastor is 100% accurate - classic cheque scam format, except for the bit about paper and ink (that's new to me).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's also very well-written, so I can see alot of people potentially falling for it. Especially with the current economy.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They want you to print fake checks to send to other victims, who will cash these checks, keep 10%, send the rest to the scammer via WU, and then when the bank finds out they are fake, the other victims are in deep poo poo. Since you are the one printing them, you might be in even bigger trouble. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ True - the only real glitches seem to be spacing problems with full stops and commas, and that "Michael" is wrongly spelled.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this guy needs to be massbaited.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on him.

I intend to munge the image he sends me and send them back when the bank refuses the cheques. I think some PSP filters will do the trick. Just blur them a bit or invert them.

If anyone else wants to use this we might be able to convince him he has a virus. I'm working on a convincing message for my autoresponder. PM me if you want to use it so he gets consistent messages.

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've begun baiting this character from a couple different addresses. He was new to my catcher account this past Saturday as well.

It seems to me that many check lads are going toward the eCheck - at least that's the trend I'm seeing. It saves them postage and $$ creating the fake checks themselves.

I'm wondering out loud here, but these lads using services such as quickwire dot com to do their dirty work. We could report them as violating the TOS with those eCheck companies and have their accounts shut down. Of course to make it worth the effort I would have to assume they are using one signon to issue checks to multiple victims and not just to my baiter persona. Sorry if this question has already been asked.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Loves Lillies
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this one in my RL account, which I had used on a couple of part time tutoring/ writing job sites. Though I did get a few legit writing and editing gigs out of them, most were just crap. Looks like this lad is getting ids off those sites. But who cares? He is getting some love from me! Twisted Evil

"I have been in this Banking system for so many years and no one have ever waste my time the way you did, I am a man of integrity and I know what am doing OK"
"Is like you are playing me"

Click here to support 419Eater.com
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure where to take it from here and looks like I'm going to have to put the virus stuff in the back pocket for someone else...I was looking forward to trying to get him to rebuild his machine.

I stuffed myself up by saying that the local Staples called the police when I tried to order versa magnetic ink and check (sic) paper because they thought I was a forger.

I'd hoped to keep him going while I imported the stuff from the states.

Now I've got this:

Quote:

> Dear Stephen ,
>
> You have been offered a golden opportunity and as a matter of fact ,
> you
> are one of our few workers that get paid working for us . Everything is
> legal and proper . Since you couldn't get the check paper and versa ink
> in
> your location , no problem .
>
> What we meant by wire transfer is Bank to Bank Money Transfer . You are
> instructed to open a new bank account with two different bank and you
> will
> send the account details to us . So you should expect money being
> transferred into the account the same day from our awaiting customers ,
> then
> you will pull out the money .
>
> Don't forget that you would be entitled to 10% of any amount you
> received
> and also a monthly salary of $1500 . So go ahead now and OPEN A NEW BANK
> ACCOUNT with :
>
> NATWEST BANK
>
> HALIFAX BANK .
>
> We sincerely hope you can complete the account opening at these two
> banks
> today and by tomorrow , you can start earning money . Thank you for your
> understanding and co-operation . We sincerely hope you would be of good
> character and behavior .
>
> Best Regards,
> Micheal

I can send him some fake bank account details but he's going to catch on pretty quickly that they don't work.

Any sugestions? Or have I blown this one and I need to start again as one of Stephen's mates.

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Grooble

Just tell him that you weren't able to open a new account because the bank found that you had an delinquent credit card bill or something like that.

Tell him that there are some Check-Cashing stores near your house that you may be able to use. Should buy you some time until you go to the check cashing store and get robbed at gun-point or something.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The reason you wanted the job is because you are in debt up to your eyeballs. And with your bad credit, no bank will open a new account for you either.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's his preference of Halifax or Natwest about? Maybe those allow you to log in with username/password so he can use them? You could open a (fake) account at Barclays or Bank of America instead, and tell him they've given you a secureID card with challenge codes.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Annie.T.Rembler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Both banks UK based and instant online transfer facility....... Im not going there, but seasoned eaters may enjoy a bit more mileage out of this one.
I wouldnt expect 1st payee account to be direct to lad, more probably, mule to mule to mule, but perhaps with a joint eater effort final 'holiday resort' may be located..? Im guessing needs to be slick, but if theres a mass bait on, odds are we may be fortunate to mule to each other......?

Any thoughts.........

PS still got him at mo, after 3rd sending of instructions in large font and idiot 17 step by step speak, Im just struggling with step 2............... but hes very helpfull. Hopefully onto step 3 tomorrow Smile

PPS Needless to repeat but will just in case, do not open any dowloadable executables.......
Annie.T.Rembler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PPPS I would also assume that at some point, confirmation of the ch3ck amount will be needed. Any pointers to an old dead pc where we could dump these for download and retrieve the amount info?
Annie.T.Rembler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like as I thought...... just got this;

"Dear Eth3l ,

We have just received your email . Hope you have pr1nted the ch3ck now and deposit into your account . ( Yeh right!)
Also , regarding the bank to bank transfer , we are glad that you already have an account with Halif@x Bank and we can set up transfer before the end of this week . Have you ever received incoming transf3r into your account ? . So send in the details you will need to receive incoming wire transfer .

As regards the Natw3st Bank , you can proceed and open an account with them . Your prof1t maximizes once you set up everything . You would always be entitled to 1o% of every trans@ction regardless of the number of trans@ction .

We would be waiting for you to update us . Thank you for your understanding and co-operation .

Best Regards,
Mich3al "

So mule to mule it is..............

Grooble, dont worry about fake acc0unt details, they arent looking to acc3ss the acc0unts. They will just want to follow the trail via email from originating pr1nt, and take a flyer that the end donkey will indeed WU. I wouldnt mind Laughing but in usualy lazy lad style hes even requestd I keep the admin on who from, how much and where to. He cant even be bothered to do his own filing! Smile

Looks like we need an originating 'pr1nter' to start the cash amount rolling...........Anyone had any ideas on a safe dowload area? But it may be an ITP vic will generate this.

For one lucky eater, Im sure the final holiday resort would be a WU trans........... and dont they look fun!

PS Theres probably loads of dollar chop opps in this also......... could be fun

PPS The more dummy acc0unts out there the better, not forgetting there are possibly loads of ITPs on this one, so the best we can do is dummy bank account which will immediately block an ongoing xfer attempt from an ITP. (If initial s0rt, & n0 incorrect xfr wont be accepted, instantly)

Pure lad frustration says eatermule will finally find eatermule..... Smile
Annie.T.Rembler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL just got this;

"Thanks for email . You are the first person that will complain about not printing the check . This is ANOTHER step by step of how to print it :"

Oh dear, silly me.................... time for another lie down.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never done a check lad before, thanks for the addy. I have this guy believing I'm legally blind, so our first few emails back and forth have been in a gigantic typeface. He's totally fallen for it.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm telling him that when they found out about my criminal record and bad credit they threw me out.

Let's see what he comes up with next...

Nigerian Nightmare
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI the adam grains characters Yahoo account got shut down I think. I emailed the original email privaterecruiters to try and get another email for that lad. (i know its the same lad using both) Ill keep everyone posted if i get it.
Diyuki
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering why e-mails weren't going through to him. That explains alot.
Nigerian Nightmare
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I emailed the original lad and this is what I got.

We were thinking the check has been printed . You can contact Adam's Assistant because Adam is on leave . So contact : [email protected] . If you have not deposited the check , go ahead and deposit it today and keep us updated .

Baiters keep baiting!
Diyuki
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That stonemartins one isn't working for me either, gives me the same message the adam one did.
Nigerian Nightmare
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bounced for me too. Im on it, I emailed the original again and slapped him around for being incompetent. Lets see if he gives another addy.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic