SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CONFUSION TO THE ENEMY!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mmbele Poo Lele
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first posting to this wonderful site ... I have been laughing what little ass I have off all night! I don't have the formatting thing down either, but I've had a couple of pretty fun run-ins with these idiots when I got frustrated with them one night, and again on several subsequent nights. Ergot, YOU ROCK! Setting them at each other's throats is a masterstroke!

My little vendetta isn't quite as entertaining, but it's been effective.

First, this from the mumu:

"Mrs. Joanna Benz" <[email protected]> wrote:

Greetings!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for
your Confirm able Bank Draft of$800.000.00 United States
Dollars, but I did not hear from you since that time.
Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX COURIER
SERVICE, West Africa, I travelled out of the country for
a Months Course and I will not come back till end of February 2008.
What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE
as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package
to you because of the expiring date. For your information,
I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium
and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that
it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack
in your Country.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE
to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address in your
country is ($270.00)US Dollars only being Security Keeping
Fee of the Courier Company so far. Again, I would have paid that but they
said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of
demurrage.

You have to contact the FEDEX COURIER SERVICE now for the delivery
of your Draft with this informationbelow:

Contact Person: Mr. JOHN Martins
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone: +234-703-043-0573.

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm the informations below
to them for urgent correspondence:

Names:
Postal address:
Direct telephone number:

confirm this details to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask
them to send to you the tracking number to enable you track your package
overthere and know when it will get to your address.Let me
repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this
mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their
Security Keeping fee of $270.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

You should also let me know through email as soon as you
receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Joanna Benz

OK, so Mrs. Joanna Benz is sharing email addies a guy named Robert Stuart and already they/he/she have introduced a third party, this "Mr. JOHN Martins" (another Obsessive-Compulsive Caps-Lock Rehab candidate.) But this item pushed me over the 100 mark in my inbox, so I sorta lost my mind for a minute and against my better judgment I responded:

Dear Mrs. Joanna Benz and/or Robert Stuart,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

FedEx sent me the bank draft and even agreed to withhold the $270.00 US from the amount, so I now have $799,730.00 US in my hands, and my bank says it's good! THANK YOU!

I thought you might be trying to trick me, but the money arrived with no problem and the bank draft was valid. They said something about my cooperation being appreciated and INTERPOL offering the money as a reward for my assistance in a criminal investigation, but I didn't pay much attention, I was so excited!! I have just bought a new car and paid off my mortgage on my home, however, and still have over $620,000 remaining! THANK YOU! This is a dream come true!! (I understand from FedEx I will have to pay Federal Income Taxes amounting to $248,462.57 for the money, do you know where I should send it?)

With all the love you deserve,
Wiley Rapscallion Warner, esq.

I think I was even then setting up a "baiting" even before I knew there was such a thing, I wanted to dangle that Income Tax draught as an enticement, but they didn't appear to be biting. I thought that this would be the end of it, but no-o ...

"Mr. JOHN Martins" <[email protected]> wrote:

Find expected delivery dates with FedEx

FEDEX COURIER SERVICE, WEST AFRICA
DELTA STATE,NIGERIA

Dear Customer,

In respect to your email, I have been awaiting for you to contact me for the delivery of your check of $800,000,00. You can as well come down to this branch to pick up your package or even send someone to pick it up on your behalf.

Mrs. Joanna Benz who came to our company last week to place your check on out going delivery, he already paid for the insurance fee and the delivery charges. But he did not pay for the security keeping fee due to the fact that we did not know when you will be contacting us via mail to inform us that we have your check, so we advised him not to pay for the security keeping fee of the courier company so far but we informed him to contact you on time so you will not have to pay more than $270 USD on demurrage and we do not operate COD on a charge like this.

Shocked ( Huh?? Mrs. Joanna Benz is a guy??)

All you need to do right now to get your check delivered to your door step is to go ahead and pay the security keeping fee of the courier company so far.The fee is $270.00 USD only, you are to come up with this fee as to process the delivery of your package.

Payment should be made via western union money transfer or money gram international transfer only for security purpose, payment details are listed below.

Name: John Egbe
Address: Benin City, Edo State Nigeria.
Text Question to be used: Relationship?
Text Answer: Friend

You have to send down the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) and your complete postal address. Reconfirm your full name, address, country and most important your phone number.

Get back to me with your payment details, I will have to send Mrs. Joanna Benz a mail that you have contacted me regarding the check she left for you. Note that your tracking number would be provided to you as soon as the payment has been made and confirmed by us.

Have a wonderful time. Please call me anytime you need any assistance.

Mr Kelvinson Moore.
Dispatch Director.
Telcode:+234 703-043-0573.

P.S:
Below is the display image of your package on my desk ready for instant dispatchment.

Well, whaddaya know, there was a photograph of a FedEx package sitting on a desk. I guess I didn't have anything to worry about, right? I mean, there was irrefutable proof right there in the picture! Of course, it was a bit small to hold US$800,000.00 in cash, and a little large for a cashier's check, and the parties kept changing names, but I already "had" my package delivered, so the point was moot ...

Dear Mr. JOHN Martins, or Mr Kelvinson Moore or Mrs John Egbe,

It is difficult to know which one of you I should thank, your email seems to suggest that you are all three using the same email address. Still, it is of no matter, for my money has arrived safe and sound and I am enjoying it very much.

I do not understand your email... how can the package be sitting on your desk when it has already been delivered to me? I received $799,730.00 US Dollars from FedEx early this week, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! and the certified Bank Draft was accepted by my own bank as real. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

By the way, I do not know where to send the taxes I owe on this money, I have drawn a certified checque from my recently full bank account (THANK YOU VERY MUCH!) in the amount of $248,462.57, which is the amount of Federal Income Tax due the Government of the United States for your generous gift to me of $800,000.00US, which FedEx and INTERPOL kept $270 of to pay the demurrage fee. (Another chance at the Income Tax portion here ...)

Thank you so much for this money, it has already changed my life. Today Sears Roebuck and Company delivered my new Hot Tub and 75" Plasma TV Screen, and I still have over $350,000.00US remaining in my account! THANK YOU AGAIN, I'm sorry I ever thought you might be trying to trick me somehow, but FedEx did deliver the money to me just as you promised.

Oh, and the three gentlemen from INTERPOL said they want to talk to you as well. They are very nice gentlemen and are very interested in our transaction for some reason. They also wanted to know: you say Mrs. Joanna Benz is a *HE?* Is Mrs. Joanna Benz a transsexual or merely a transvestite? In any event, I thank him or her or it for this wonderful money, too.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR KIND GIFT!

With gleeful abandon,

I must have thrown some kinda monkey wrench into their cogs: I never heard from any of this crowd again, at least not under these names. But there is a never-ending supply of idiots, and I was feeling emboldened, so when the next 419 crossed my inbox, I leapt into the fray again:

SOUTH AFRICAN 2010 LUCKY LOTTERY WINNER <[email protected]> wrote:

Congratulations your email is among the seven lucky winning, that
won$2,000,000.00{Two million United State Dollars}Each in the just
concluded draw held to promote South African 2010 World Cup,sponsored by
cocacola british american tobacco companies south africa.for prize
claiming,Call your claiming agent Mr JOHN MOSES. on this phone number +27
73 143 23 89 or email him on Email Alternative Email
[email protected] and also provide the following information for the
processing of your winning fund.
NAME:..................
ADDRESS:.................
NATIONALITY:......................
SEX:..................
PHONE/MOBILE:..........................
FAX:...................................
COMPANY:......................
Your Email Attached to Ticket No: (7YZ206) and ballot No: BT120/A)
Yours Faithfully,
Management.

Dear Mr. John Moses,

Thank you very much, this is my lucky week! Already since Sunday I have won the Irish Sweepstakes ($13,000,000.00USD) and the Namibian Government Lottery ($8,500,000.00US), and two separate people have invited me to help them secure their corporate and family funds, totalling $11,750,000.00US, of which I will be allowed to keep one half, or $5,875,000.00US. I have already sent these people the tiny amounts of money they need to secure the funds (only $23,580.00 I had to spend to receive $27,375,000.00US,) and they promise me the funds will be deposited in my account by the end of the week. I am so excited!

In the face of my newfound wealth, I feel that your news is simply too much good luck. I don't want to be greedy, and the $2,000,000.00US that I have just won in your South African 2010 World Cup Lottery is simply not enough to bother with at this time. Plus, accepting your winnings would put my annual income (just this week!) over $29 Million US Dollars, and that would put me into an unfavorable tax bracket that would cost me more than your $2 Million US Dollars in income tax. If only you had contacted me a week ago, I would have jumped at the chance to accept this marvellous prize.

So I suggest you place my winnings back into the Lottery General Fund or award it to some other lucky person who has not enjoyed the success I have experienced already in this one week. Thank you for informing me of this prize, but let's be honest: your $2,000,000.00US is mere pocket change to me now and I won't be needing it.

Sincerely,
New multi-millionaire!

Well, I was feeling "charitable", but amazingly I expected to hear from them again and never did. Still, the next card on the deck turned up:

"Mr.Christopher Hayward Davis." <[email protected]> wrote:

NATIONAL BANK OF EGYPT(UK)LTD.
TRAFALGAR HOUSE
11,WATERLOO PLACE
LONDON SW 1 Y4 AU
UNITED KINGDOM.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr.Christopher Hayward Davis,Deputy Managing Director of National Bank Of Egypt, London,United Kingdom Branch.I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.

On June 6, 1999, an American Oil consultant/contractor with the South Africa Minning Corporation, Mr. Charles Anderson made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty five Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from the south Africa minning Corporation that Mr.Charles Anderson died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Charles Anderson did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Charles Anderson so that the fruits of this man labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt Government officials.

This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately, your full names and address so that the i will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits which will put you in place as the next of kin. I will in your name resume the processing and notarization of all the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor in order for the transfer to take place. Awaiting your urgent reply.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Christopher Hayward Davis.

Twisted Evil OK, time to give 'im both barrels ... Don't examine the names too closely ...

Dear Mr. Christopher Hayward Davis,

OH MY GOD, CHARLES ANDERSON, CHARLES INIGO ANDERSON? With the South Africa Minning Corporation, LLC? He's DEAD?

He was my UNCLE (on my mother's side) and I HAVE HIS WILL! Right here in my hand, I'm holding his Last Will And Testament, dated April 1, 1998, naming me and my big brother Roger and my three cousins, Wynken I. Anderson, Blinnken Anderson-Quayle-Covey and Maud Ball as the sole beneficiaries to his estate!

So each of us is lawfully entitled to $5,000,000.00(US) and the transaction you are proposing is an ILLEGAL USURPATION OF OUR INHERITANCE!

I am grieved at the news of Uncle Charles's demise, but considering that South African Minning Corporation LLC is a "front" for the American Central Intelligence Agency, I am hardly surprised. However, several of Uncle Charles's and my friends are also operatives with "The Company" (as we refer to it) and they are duly upset with you in regard to your communique and proposed scheme to defraud myself, my family, and your own National Bank of Egypt (UK) LTD.

What you have inadvertently contacted me, of all people, to engage in is a DEFRAUDING OF MY OWN FAMILY and A BLATANT VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL BANKING LAW. My attorneys (who will be in touch with you shortly) order you to IMMEDIATELY CEASE AND DESIST ALL ACTIVITIES regarding Uncle Charles's account ON PENALTY OF LAW, which I will prosecute to the fullest extent.

Additionally, Uncle Charles was a very kind and loving individual with many true and honest friends, and the loyalty of his fellow CIA operatives was fierce and steadfast. They have assured me that they will also be investigating your, and your co-conspirators', activities with regard to this matter. The CIA takes a very dim view of fraud in any form, and you will be well advised to take no further action to usurp this account. If they discover that you are involved in fraud of any sort, they will very likely kill you. (But like most Intelligence-community activities, it will be made to look like an "accident", much as I suspect Uncle Charlie's "automobile accident" was nothing of the sort.)

You are advised to cease and desist immediately and to cooperate fully with Charles Anderson's associates when they arrive to question you further in this matter.

Very sincerely,
Deputy-Director, Covert Investigations Division,
INTERPOL Foreign Service Department

Amazingly, I never heard from this scumbag again, either.

I've run a couple of games like this, but I'm simply blown away with the results Ergot's bait&switch has achieved! This may prove to be an interesting and entertaining hobby, after all.

Both of these were about 01 December 2008.

Laughing

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits." -- A. Einstein
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here, glad you're having so much fun.
Quote:
This may prove to be an interesting and entertaining hobby
that's for sure, I've been hooked for over tow years now and I'm not stopping yet.
Read lots here and make sure you're baiting SAFE. If you have to ask, you're not so read up a bit and make some changes. If you wonder, read more, ask questions or PM a mod. Read your intro PM again is a good start too. Not much risk, but why run a risk if you don't have to?
CU around

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bill2
I love playing Risk! Always try to get Asia before my opponent does, but I usualy end up with Australia Sad

Closed lad accounts

You are delaying your ($2.7us dollars) right now - cbanknigeria
Mmbele Poo Lele
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Welcome here, glad you're having so much fun.
Quote:
This may prove to be an interesting and entertaining hobby
that's for sure, I've been hooked for over tow years now and I'm not stopping yet.
Read lots here and make sure you're baiting SAFE. If you have to ask, you're not so read up a bit and make some changes. If you wonder, read more, ask questions or PM a mod. Read your intro PM again is a good start too. Not much risk, but why run a risk if you don't have to?
CU around

Thank you, Bill2, it's nice to be here. It looks like *you* guys have been having all the fun, I'm just a rank amateur. But I appreciate your advice and heed it: I will be setting up "ghost" accounts specifically for this purpose. "Wiley Rapscallion Warner" is obviously a nom-de-plume, but I can probably come up with two dozen per scammer without much effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFHlJ2voJHY

Hmmm ... Raoul Oeuvre Beitoffen? (Sounds vaguely Continental ... ) Cool

All the best, always,
wrw

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits." -- A. Einstein
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic