SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Desktop Competition.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that's it then.

Mods are suckers for cute kittens.

Slightly will not easily conform, but half a pack of hobnobs and a semi-demi half-whispered promise of some weird sexual practice and a shoe box stuffed full of monopoly money will swing the vote.

Twisted Evil

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy's entry is really cool.
But he's absolutely correct - he won't win. And for the record, Prof is not a "fellow baiter". He's a retard.

@CK. Your entry is looking good. Keep talking.
Especially about the weird sexual practices.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I am judging the unhetero entries, I cannot myself enter. However, I am sure that the male population will appreciate mine.

http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/desktop111.JPG

I had to leave the two screens there for maximum affect.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Slighty

Whomever tagged you has never seen you at your best.

Wink

The sweet kitty in my avatar is slowly revealing more and more.

By Sunday the squirrel hand marks will reveal themselves on my derierre.

Embarassed

Let's just say that Petter Rabbit had the right idea, but lacked your obviously sublime inteligence and a zipper revealing a cute six pack thinly disguised under a super hero costume.

Rolling Eyes

Goat
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my netbook's desktop, functional and fancy:
Image (clicky for full size)

I'll post my desktop's desktop tomorrow.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slightly and CK. This is a desktop competition, not an avatar bottom competition. If that was the case, I'd say, sure CK's is the best so far, but let's stick to the rules, if there really are any.
And Prof isn't a retard. He's smarter than any squirrel I know, that's for sure. You are just mad, because you didn't have a tinfoil hat lad. It's all sour grapes, that's all it is.

@JoJo - That desktop is a real mess. And you call Prof a slob. Confused It's got smears and blotches all over it, and the icons are all over the place. Also, isn't one twin enough? And the second one is cutoff on the side. WTF? Confused

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hope this is not to large Embarassed sorry if it is to the mods thanks to SP for getting me this far. Laughing
now i have to learn how to get it of my teck top to prove i do use it banghead Ahhhhh

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like A SKYHOOK'S desktop. I wanna get me one of those steam engine tricycles. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
steam engine tricycles.

Looks more like a portable air compressor to me. Ideal for those "We Come 2U" spray jobs. Owned by a midget by the looks of the pedal position. Or is that just 'cos the seat's so hi? That's gota mean the bars are way too low.

OK, got it, it's a visiting respray company, owned by an orangutan.

"Clyde my Ride."

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what it is, but it looks like it would make a lot of noise. And I do like to get noticed, even though I'm still a nobody. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been my desktop picture for a long time.

I had to dinghy the dog to the beach for a potty break. It was just a beautiful quiet place at the end of a gorgeous summer day. As you can see, the dog was ready to go back to the boat but I wasn't.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly, Lovey wants to know if his desktop can play? Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The more the merrier.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Slaphappy

Laughing

Wiggling my avatar's tush at compliment.

Never been much of a competition rule person. I want to win because I had saved for premium and then over Christmas spent the lot on squirrel food and Bushmills as the recent weather had been very severe and they needed and appreciated my help.

The above is yet another blatant attempt to curry favour and appeal to Slightly's wonderful yet profound magnificence.

Wink

Goat
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is one i took my self useing one of my skyhooks as it is of my rl playground i under stand it can not be used .
@Slightly
I have entered this competition and will not be doing any judges any favers i do not wish to whore my way in to baiters rooms or lounge areas if i am un able to win this compertition fairely then so be it. I have won anyhow by learning new skills for the art of networking and baiting thanks to all the mods that helped me get this far and one day you may see me with nice orange writing but i will not use KY jell to get it :yikes:

to all the judges
bow_down bow_down with respect for all your skills in baiting but i am happerly married to ' she who must be obeyed ' . So i can not except you pm requests for sexual favours Wink Wink nug nug say no more Laughing Laughing

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though I know SlightlyOutOfHim would never allow me to win his idiotic contest, my desktop is just too damn nice not to share.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@CK - Well if you spent some of the money on Bushmills, you show a sense of taste and refinement, as that used to be my whiskey of choice. Cool
But I seriously doubt that you spent a dime on "squirrel food."

No wonder Prof uses his phone to bait. How could anyone type anything to a slimy lad with that @ss in their face?

Safari Issac to Chad
Logo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My current desktop

A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

now this is my yacht looking towards fraser island at sun rise Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad im going to miss the old girl as she is being sold to night on ebay 42 ft tri
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130270059099&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

Glorafilia
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope I'm not too late... Though there are some pretty good entries already. I took the photo in my desktop during a trip to Napier, NZ. Apparently those ranges are much more spectacular at dawn, but there was no way we were getting there that early!

Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivor Grimey Colon wrote:
Here's my netbook's desktop, functional and fancy:
Image (clicky for full size)

I'll post my desktop's desktop tomorrow.
Ubunto 7.10 ?? Confused

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that I'm late and not in the running, but I have a cute "kitty" picture on my desktop also. Embarassed Razz

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are still 15 or so hours left to get your entries in guys. Wink

So Warmonger, post it!!!!

Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
There are still 15 or so hours left to get your entries in guys. Wink

So Warmonger, post it!!!!
OK, here goes and I hope that I do it right.
Confused

<EDITED - Sorry, but I'm going to have to remove this before we field complaints as it's NSFW - OD>

OK--I know I'm old and slow,but I've never used photobucket until tonight for the first time. After 18 times, I finally got the SOB to the right size. I will NOT be beaten by a damn application. Twisted Evil Hope I made the deadline,though it is not really important. I beat the program. Very Happy

P.S. THANK YOU Slightlyoutofit.

Last edited by Lady Warmonger on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
Lady Warmonger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the double post. it was all the attempts to get the picture right. again, thanks goes to slightlyoutofit for pointing me in the right direction. It just took forever for photobucket to give me the right image url Embarassed . Also thanks to Juan for his assistance.

Last edited by Lady Warmonger on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic