SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is your longest continuous bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Minette
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got several lotto lads who've been hanging around for about a month and a half. One has sent me a bank account and another has sent me two. I think that one's given up on me now though:

Quote:
dear madam,

what you have to do is to keep your money for your self and wait for the notification that your award money has returned to the federal account as unclaimed fund.

congratulation

management

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nope, he is wrong there, once you win money it's your money, let him explain, step by step, how you can reclaim your prize and if he doesn't comply ask for the email addy of his boss, you're not going to let this opportunity pass, just because he has no clue about the procedures. Insist until you have written to his boss. Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, of course; I figure a bait's not over until he's ignored two of my emails. (Two lads I thought I'd lost completely both came back after my final farewell to them.) But shortly after the second dead bank account (I must update my sig) this one demanded a passport, and after I sent first the 1MB jpg then the 5MB tiff he successively: was silent; sent me an empty email; sent me an all-caps "YOU ARE DEALING WITH A REGISTERED FINICIAL INSTITUTION"; and finally sent me this.

So I've expressed bewilderment, indignation, and the intention of receiving an apology for such unprofessional behaviour, but I think he's finally calling it quits.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started with one lad on March 15, 2008, he handed me to a "barrister" who then
handed me to another lad who I am still "working with".

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I generally average about a month and a half but I have a promising lad on the hook that's gone on about 2+ months. I haven't talked to him in about 2 weeks starting right around the new year when I was 'traveling to visit family.' My plan now is to introduce the intern and inform the lad of my death over the holidays. In the confusion and busy-ness of the holidays, it's taken this long to sort through all of my former business contacts.

Oh yeah, I also had a lotto lad go about 10 weeks as well(my first bait). I made otterfan's lotto-lad-long-bait list with that one!

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

I'm boggling at all of these results! I was chuffed to get to the month mark with my first lad. I've got another creeping up on that, and I think my lottery lad is close behind.

Closed lad accounts x 7 Mortar x2

Fake Cheques: $150,000

"May God bless you? Happy exams in advance Thanks," Mr. Herbert Horsey

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Sounds like Otterfan would like to hear from you after you finish your lotto bait. PM him after you publish the bait and I'm sure he'll add you to the list as well. You can check out his list here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129863&highlight=lotto

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad first introduced himself to me on 16 September 2006. I had very low expectations, so for a laugh I responded with the one word reply "Whatever".

In a moment of madness that was to change his life forever, he saw that as a challenge. And now, 28 months later, there are five of us baiting him and he has never been more productive - 18 hour days keeping us all amused, I would guess. He has been chopped for tens of millions of dollaz, filled out hundreds of forms, sent thousands of messages, generated a cupboard full of trophies, created and been baited by a cast of dozens of barmy characters, paid local henchmen for all sorts of work, organised a safari, possibly even been chased out of his RL home country - and never received a penny.

Of course if he succeeds in his current projects - raising the lost island of Atl4ntis to build a polygamous community, constructing the world's largest r0llercoaster and re-electifying Ethi0pia - then he will become rich beyond his wildest dreams... Very Happy

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i tried really hard for 1 year.
i only managed 8 months.
i was really chuffed.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic