SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA MAYES DON REPLY MI BOX -- ABEG U CHEK SHARP SHARP!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
fools like you makes empty noise..... there is nothing an Anambra illerate could do than to curse..... so shall curse follow you and your generations forever and ever in Jesus Christ name Amen.
How well if your family you foooooooooool?

[email protected]
Quote:
u mean u don,t have work?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A MUGU FOR REPLYING ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CANT EVEN MAKE A COMPLETE CORRECT SENTENCE......WHAT A PITY

Quote:
NNA.....ANO'RIRIM NE CHE UR REPLY........MEH NGWA NGWA KA AIN MA'KOTA BUSINESS.

Well finally, after much more abuse on my part, the lad replies
Quote:
COME TO THINK OF IT MR SHOWM@N, WITH ALL THESE UR INCORRECT ENGLISH,

INSTEAD OF WASTING UR TIME TALKING ALL THESE GIBBERISH U CALL INSULT WHY CANT WE MAKE MONEY TOGETHER.......

I WAS THINKING OF IT WHILE I WAS TAKING MY BATH THIS MORNING.

I REALLY DNT KNW UR MONEY U THINK I STOLE,BUT IF IT IS THE INCIDENT I AM THINKING. I DIDNT DO THAT......THE GUY THAT FORWARDED U THE JOB IS MY VERY GOOD SECONDARY AND EVEN UNIVERSITY FRIEND, SO HE KNWS ME WELL,AND KNWS I CANT DO THAT. AND IF U HAVE SEEN MONEY AS U CLAIM, WHY SHLD THAT SMALL MONEY BE GIVING U NIGHTMARES .

NOW AS I WAS SAYING I DIDNT STEAL UR MONEY AND DNT THINK I AM EXPLAINING THINGS TO U COS I AM SCARED...COS IF ITS THAT I CAN COME TO CANADA AND GET U IN REAL TROUBLE,ASK UR GUY THATS MY FRIEND....I JUST GOT BACK FROM CANADA...I JUST HAPPEN TO KNW SOME SMALL STREET BOYS WHO LOOK UPTO ME AS THEIR MENTOR AND BELIEVE I CAN HELP THEM FOR THESE THINGS COS I AM AN ALL ROUNDER I GAT LINKS I KNW PEOPLE.

INFACT THESE GUYS ALSO TRIED TO CROSS ME LIKE WISE U....SO STOP ALL THESE UR STUPID CHILDISH ACTS AND LETS TALK DEAL...I HAVE SOME MORE GOOD JOBS FROM THESE GUYS COS I PRETENDED LIKE WAT THEY DID WAS NO PROBLEM AND I INTEND TO PUSH AND PROBABLY BE SMARTER THAN THEM THIS TIME U KNW WAT I MEAN......SERIOUSLY IF U ARE SERIOUS TO DEAL WITH ME I CAN GIVE U MY NUMBER, U CAN EITHER USE IT TO CALL AND INSULT URSELF MORE THINKING ITS ME U ARE INSULTING OR WE TALK AS ADULTS AND DO BIZ TOGETHER....SO HOLLA BACK EITHER WITH MORE INSULTS ON UR MOTHER FATHER AND FAMILY OR WE TALK SENSE.

MEANWHILE FROM WAT MY FRIEND WHO FORWARDED U THE JOB TOLD ME, U GUYS ARE TIGHT AND I WLD REALLY LOVE TO DEAL WITH U GUYS ASIDED 419.INFACT I WLD LOVE TO BE SURE I AM TALKING TO THE PERSON I THINK U ARE BUT I CANT RELEASE MY GUYS NAME, BUT CAN TELL ME HIS NAME THAN ILL LET U IN ON MORE...

I EXPECT UR MATURED REPLY.......OKIJA SHRINE WAT A JOKE.....FORGET ALL THESE UR CHILDISH TALK AND LETS TALK GOOD BIZ....

So, I hurled more abuse his way, he replies
Quote:

I SEE U'RE JUST A HUNGRY BASTARD SON OF AN ARMED ROBBER FATHER AND AIDS INFESTED PROSTITUTE MOTHER. SHOW UR FACE IF U'VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES AND ILL PUT UR MISERABLE FRAUDULENT LIFE BEHIND BARS FOR A LONG TIME......GO GET A LIFE U PAUPER

[email protected]
Quote:
dIE YOUR MIseraBle deATH

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A TOUT

[email protected]
Quote:
you will die in h.i.v

Quote:
stop writing to this mail or i will vesite you mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOU WILL DIE IN NIGERIA DOING 419 LOW LIFE

I NO SAY YOU NEVER EAT TODAY
UR FATHER YOUR MOTHER IS A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WIL NEVER BE A SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE??? ASK YOU SLEF WHY??? YOU WILL FIND OUT

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone tried sending the lads some horrible shock site pictures?
Try tricking the mugus to open this site. I tried it on a test mugu and he replied sounding pretty sore. Razz

WARNING: Do not click the link yourself.
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Pain_series

I bet that would make them jump. Smile If you do click the link, cover your eyes first and scroll down to avoid looking at the pictures.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BIG FOOLLLLLLLLL BOMB MY BOX

An old favorite returns and figures some nice well wishing will get him off the hook.. I dont think so pal Twisted Evil
Quote:

James what have i done for you?

please and please this a new year have good thing to do

Happy New Year

May You Live Long

[email protected]

Quote:

your generation will perish,you will soon die idiot,animal

[email protected]
Quote:

ur father nor go die be4tter

[email protected]
Quote:

IN JESUS NAME GOING TO HELL WILL BE YOUR ACHIEVMENT IN THIS YEAR. AMEN.

and
Quote:

Subject: This message is for you and the rest of your family in this new year in Jesus name

GO TO HELL

[email protected]

Quote:
Subject: FUKE YOUR MAMA TODAY YOU DAY MAD ? YOU STILL BE MUGU

YOU BE MUGUUUu propro MAGA YOU DAY MAD NA YOUR MAMA TOTO YOU DAY FUKE AND YOUR PAPA BE THIRF YOU TOO BE ALYE GUY ?NA UNDER BRIDGE YOU DAY SLEEP MAKE god HAMA YOU TEN TIMESSSSSSS FOR THERE WEY YOU DAY FUKE YOUR MAMA ? YOU GO USE THIS ONE SLEEP TODAY ?SEE THIS PIC NA FOR YOU I NO SAY YOU GO LIKE AM

[email protected]
Quote:

re:NA GOD GO HAMA YOUR HEAD 4 ME !!

[email protected]

Quote:
PLEASE ALL THIS WILL COME BACK TO U.

MY GOD WILL PUNSH U MORE AND MORE AS U SAID THIS TO ME.
U EVIL MIND WILL KILL U.

GO TO HAIL.

[email protected]

Quote:

I Think You Are A Big Fool Who Does Not Know How To Pursue Issues.
Your Insults Will Bring Condemnation To You. If You Are New In This
Type Of Business, Ask Of How Two Can Team To Achieve Success. Traits
Do Not Bring Success When It Concern MAGAS. Bye Coconut Head.

[email protected]

Quote:
Just do me one favour,bring ur mama make shit 4 her toto. ahahaha

[email protected]

Quote:

BACK TO SENDER. I NO DEY CURSE FOR 2009...CONTINUE CURSING. GOD BLESS U.

[email protected]
Quote:

Re: your mother well die on friend this weeks you well no some things you family ,,

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HELLO

DIS NA BE EMEKA COLE AKA EMEKA JESUS COLE. I HAVE NOTICE MY GREETINGS POSTED ON DIS WEB SITE. IT SEEM THE RECIPIENT MAKE UP COME BOARD FORWARD MY MESSAGES ON TO YOU. NA RUGGEDITY THEY DEY FEAR.

NA DEVGUY, I DEY SALUTE YOU. NA DONATO I DEY SALUTE YOU. NA LADBUSTER I DEY SALUTE YOU. NA ALL D BAITER DAT ANNOY GUYMANS I DEY SALUTE YOU.

NA HERE I POST SOME SELECTION OF MY REPLY FROM D ANGRY TOUTS OF FESTAC OOOOOO

Quote:
God punish you and your father and your country and your family

You poor bastard, who gave you a barrister? you are sick in your head... may you lost your wife and children this year, may you see your mate making love to your wife .. may good thing never come your way. why not mind your own busiiness if you even deserve any respect...

what plan do the government have for the youth? all you have are criminals that steal the country money and use it to buy hummer jeep and cars.. look, we all have our fault... just keep your mouth shut and never talk about others... your country is sick.... your president and all those politicians are all mad.

Quote:
Cyber Award
to me

show details Jan 8 (6 days ago)

I KNOW UR PROBLEM, DO YOU KNOW WHAT UR PROBLEM IS? ANSWER (POVERTY).
AND YOU WILL REMAIN A POOR MAN SINCE YOU DO NT WANT TO LEARN FROM LEARNED ONCE LIKE US, ILLITRATE EMERETUS LIKE YOU, GOAT, FULL LIKE U.

GO TO BLAZES AND BURN TO ASHES

U CALL UR SELF A BARRISTER, U WOULD HAVE GIVEN URSELF A BETTER NAME, NAMES LIKE 1.BARRIGOAT 2.BARRIMUSA 3. BARRIFULL SUCH NAMES RE SOUND ENOUGH FOR U?

U KNOW HOW BIG SPAIN IS? ASK OF MC DONALD AFRICAN PUB, ASK OF MC DONALD CYBER CAFE MADRID

NA MUGU MONEY......... FOR SAY U BE BETTER PERSON I FOR HELP U DEY TREAT UR WORK MAKE SMALL SMALL CHEESE DEY ENTER UR HAND BUT PERSON LIKE U NOR NEED AM FOR REAL SINCE U PREFARE BEEN RUD

Quote:
Hello fuck uuuuuuuuuu 2 my god is good and i am cover blood of jesus and u mumu 1000002000 and u will DIE 2+8 U I MUMU

[email protected]
to me

show details Jan 9 (5 days ago)

HI MUMU NO 666 WILL AREST U AND U BOY U A MUMU SEE U A MUMU2
AND U FOOL AND U NAME IS IN BONDAG NOW
AND U PLAING WILL 666+666 FUCK U U NAME IS EMEKA WILL SHALL SEE
ANY MOMEN FROM NOW U WILL DIE NO666+666

NO 666
EMEKA FUCK U
GOOD WILL DIE

Quote:
TYE CURSE.

Master
to me

show details Jan 8 (6 days ago)

MY SMOKE HAS NOW BEEN SENT IN DA WIND TO YR HOUSE BED AND NOW TONIGHT YU HAVE BAAD DREAM OF MY POWERS DAT Y HAVE AWAKENED WITH THE FURY OF POWERFULL FORCE
YOU HAVE NEVER WITNESED BEFORE IN THIS LIFE AND INTO THE NEXT ONE I GO WIT YOU
as you read dis you cn fell the fire and cold at same time i am master fo power from cuba MAKA MAKA
IS NOW UPON YOU FOREVER IN THIS WORLD NOW YOU TREMBLE WIT FEAR OF ME IT IS TO LATE YOU ARE CONSUMED YOU BEG SOON IN DA ROAD FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE YOU TO HELL WHERE YOU CAN REST FROM ME BUT THERE IS NOWHERE TO FOR YOU GO NOW AND TRY TO SLEEP BUT I WILL NOT PERMIT IT. DREAM BAD THINGS AND SHIT IN YOUR BED BY YOUR FACE.SMELL IT IT IS DASSIM BAK DEN. HE IS WIT YOU NOW.
MASTER.OF HELL..
Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seven of Nine wrote:

[email protected] again...
Quote:
I wonder what the beef is all about. I can see that you are just one wacky punk.
You are the same Emeka Cole from UDI I'll get you and my smallie the real owner of this box will blast you.
Less I forget you said we are not gonna see this year. I saw it before you. cos I'm far from you.
your punk ass suck. I'm an IT PRO that graduated from the most sort after versity in Nigeria before I travel, I'm earning alot from my IT Job.
I know you want info about me come locate me here <URL deleted> I'll teach you a lesson there
If you point one Finger @ me you know where the rest face. so wake up sickle cell bitch <deleted>

HAHAHAHA NA DAT BE ME OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL na this [email protected] and me we have history Laughing

HIE JUSS SOME OF AWA GIST

Quote:
me: hello
GUINNESS: Oboy wetin b ur problem
me: simply put
you are a bastard
GUINNESS: u are very rude
me: and u are a bastard
hey bastard
7:08 PM GUINNESS: and disrespectful
me: u dey bastard
bastard
GUINNESS: u and my smallie has been on it for long
me: bastard like you
GUINNESS: now u want to face me
me: mugu like you
GUINNESS: u claim to fall from UDI
7:09 PM i will get u
me: bastard
GUINNESS: The best answer to a fool is silent
me: For once i thought u were reasonable but NO on the other hand I wouldnt have wastedmy precious time talking to u fool that didnt see the 4 walls of any school not even a nursery schl how would u be ossible dealing white whites when u dont even know how to spell simple words correctly. U ARE A NUCKLE HEADED BASTARD SON OF AN ANIMAL you can only be admitted in the Nigerian Police Force so that i can give u some 20 bucks roger when i see on on ur check point bastard
7:10 PM hello bastard
Quote:
GUINNESS: WETIN DEY DO U SELF
NA MY SMALLEI DEY FOLLOW U FLOW SINCE
12:07 AM U SAY U GRAD FROM udi temple
airlord
12:08 AM i o find u mysrlf soon
i go find u myself soon
12:09 AM I'm the one that told u I'll find u IT wise Voodo wise
every other ones
is from my smallie
12:11 AM I grad from uniben and I'm rugged to the teeth
so watch out
cos i don no wat is ur problem
12:12 AM less i for get ur 7days market days has pass oo
still me and my smallie has nt die
12:14 AM noy u claimin to bleng from UDI temple
12:16 AM better watch sickle cell ass, punk
12:17 AM better watch ur sickel cell ass, punk
Quote:
GUINNESS PROMOTION GENERAL SECRETARY
to me

- Show quoted text -
On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 2:09 AM, Charles Soludo <@gmail.com> wrote:

BASTARD Call on +226 7801 2415 IMMEDIATELY FOOL OR YOU BEFORE NEW YEAR I KNOW INDIA WELL WELL BASTARD

EMEKA COLE

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 2:17 PM, GUINNESS PROMOTION GENERAL SECRETARY <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello before you start to wage war, can u provide proof that your work was stolen, cause the person you have written this to is in india
I'll like to know who gave you the work? how you are connected to them?
On a more serious note this is my 1st time of seeing your mail in this box and i just open the box myself. so watch your mouth.
Kindly note I'm not afraid of you I can as well locate you anywhere in the whole world. IT wise and Voodoo wise
?????????????????
----------------

I don't know why u never think talking like a fool idiot mumu u re u treathing telling me to print the copy and send it to police, anyway u re still a small boy using crayfish sence to treathing ur parents man sit down and go and think mumu, who hack ur job abi u just won attach to my job just because i bomb ur mail u bastard fuck off

NA ETCETERA
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
GO YOUR WAY! JUNK LIKE YOU WHO CANNOT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH. NO WORRY YOU SON IS THE NEXT TARGET. CALL ME FOR MORE DETAILS; +22508418572.
THE MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDOIT YOUR PAPA AND YOUR FULL GENARATION GO DIE B4 I ENTER THAT 9JA MUMU WITH OUT CONTROL . I NO BLAME YOU NA THE FULL WAH CARRY FORMAT GO GIVE YOU NA HIM I BLAME IDOIT.... WAITING YOU DONE ACHIVE EVER SINCE WAH YOU DEY IN TO THIS JOB? THE LITTLE WON WAH THEM GIVE YOU NO BE FOR ASHAWO TOTO YOU GO INVEST AM HOPELESS THINKING FULL LIKE YOU I JUST PRAY MAKE I ENTER THAT 9JA MET YOU THEN YOU GO SEE WAITING I GO USE YOUR EYES TAKE SEE IDOIT OF NO CALIBAN YOU THINK SAY YOU GET MOUTH TRY AM AGAIN MAKE YOU SEE IF YOU GO USE YOUR TWO EYES TAKE READ MAGA REPLY AGAIN I GO MAKE SURE SAY I SEND YOUR EMAIL ID TO AFA THEN YOU GO SEE IF YOU NO GO TURN TO MUMGU IDOT MAKE YOUR FAMILY DIE OF PORVERTY OVER THERE YOU HERE ME SO YOU FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU THEY MAD, BCOS OF THIS YOU THEY DO YAHOO.......NO MEAN YOU FIT MAKE FOR LIFE, AS YOU THEY SO ONE DAY ALL THE THING WAN GO FINISH AND YOU GO THEY LIKE FOOL FOR STREET,I SEE YOU AS PERSON WAN EFCC GO PUT INSIDE JAIL 4 LIFE, BUT COME.HOW MUCH YOU DON CHOP FOR YOUR LIFE
MAKE TELL YOU, YOU EVER MAKE ANYTHING YOU THEY HEAR ..........COME MAKE I TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE 2000 POUND IN WEEK...............FUCK YOU UR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER AND ALL YOUR FAMILY+ YOU TOO.......GO TO HELL AND HAVE YOUR PLACE, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT........ I NO THEY TLK TO PERSON LIKE YOU ........OK

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Tipical village boy . Where and how did you get access to internet?????.BUSY BOY

illitratecy is a decaese .

Has i can see you are a half baked village boy.

No proper orientation from your poor background .

I have not insulted you before but you made me to do now.

I know you are of low mental understanding with little or not home traning.

Where and how come someone like you have access to the internet???? i think i have to report your email address to the fraud interpol for assults...

Bye you fool and dont ever read me back again.

Busy Boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka from the very day you write to curse you kill peace happiness and love ,one uknown friends will hunt you and kill you along the road to your family name will be weepout in just less than a week this 2009 i will let you im Esan you cant fuck with me and go free i give 21days of tears and sorrow after sick ness will hit evryfirst born in your evaroment
try me you will there is power in Esan not ibo
may your soul never rest in peace
esun bi odanmen ko meabe

husband & wife love with kind <[email protected]>
Quote:
BIG FOOL DO NOT WRITE YOUR DESTINY LIKE THIS EVERY THING BACKTO YOU IN JESUS NAME.AMEN.

FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. HOLY GHOST FIRE MUST CONSUME YOU FOR SENDING SUCH A RECKLESS EMAIL TO ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL LIKE YOU,

I CAN SEE THE REASON YOU'RE SO FRUSTRATED IN LAGOS. WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED IN THIS JOB NOTHING. CAN YOU EVER BE TO WHERE I HAVE REACHED NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU AND ALL YOUR GENERATION TO COME LONG AFTER YOU MUS HAVE GONE. I DAMN YOU AND DAMN YOUR GENERATIONS, KEEP MY ID BECAUSE YOU WILL BEG ME FOR FORGIVENESS AND WHEN YOU ARE HUMBLE I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE REAL MONEY AND NOT RITUAL, FOOOOOOOOOL.

I JUST REMOVE RANGE SPORT AND BOUGHT LATEST TOYOTA CAMRY (MUSCLE) FOR MY WIFE TWO DAYS AGO. I STAY IN LEKKI PHASE1 AND I KNOW YOU HAVE NEVER DREAMT ABOUT IT. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN TRY ME THEN LETS MEET AT 10-10 AND SEE WHO IS BIGGER. COME WITH YOUR BOYS AND THOSE NATIVE DOCTOR WEY GO DO THE JUJU FOR YOU MAKE YOU SEE SAY STORY GO CHANGE. POWER MUST CHANGE HAND IDIOT. YOU DON EVER SEE 3M DOLS BEFORE, NA OKIJA SHRINE GO STRIKE YOU DEAD. GBUE NNE GI NA NDI BEGI NINE, ARA GBAWAKWA GI ISI THERE POOR BOY

OTU GBAWAKWA NNEGI NA NNAGI TEN BILLION FOLD TIMES,NNE GI SI GA OTU YA NA MPI EWU!!,OTELE TEN BILLION FOLD TIMES FOOOOOOOOL.

IHIE NINE IDEGARIM GBARUGINISI. AKPU NI MARO ONYE SUGWANI. IMARI SUA I SUYAN NA ODO.

OGUN MAKPA GBOBO AWON EBIE TAN ATUN KPA AWON TO MA TELE RE TITI LAYER AFI KPARE TEN BILLION FOLD TIMES

THIS IS A TIP OF THE ICE BERG JUST KEEP IT UP. DEVIL SODA YOUR HEAR IDIOT. I LOOK LIKE YOUR MATE? BETTER GO START DEY DO SHOE MAKER OR GO START TO FARM BECAUSE FRUSTRATION DON KILL YOU

and this gem from him
Quote:
YOU'RE A BIG FOOL I CAN SEE AND YOU NEED SERIOUS DELIVERANCE SO PLEASE FIND A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH AND START ATTENDING BECAUSE YOU REALLY DO NOT HAVE RESPECT FROM YOUR FATHER, MOTHER AND YOUR FAMILY AS A WHOLE AND THIS IS SHOWING BY THE WAY YOU INSULT THEM. CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME NEVER EVER YOU AGAIN WRITE MY EMAIL OR OKIJA SHRINE WILL STRIKE YOU DEAD. POOR BOY YOU STILL NEED TO MAKE MONEY AND THIS YOUR FRUSTRATION WOULD END. BE HUMBLE TO THOSE ABOVE YOU, COS MO TI RI MKPE ORIE DARU LORUN E, ASHIERE AMUGBO. NNEGI NA NNAGI ABU GA GI ONU, IBA RO ZI URU. OGUN LO MA KPA IWO ATI AWON EBI E. I'M A SENIOR MAN TO YOU. I MADE MONEY YESTERDAY AND TODAY AND YOU STILL BEEN FRUSTRATED YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON WHO KNOW ABOUT JOB AND WANT IT TO REMAIN ONLY YOU FOOOOOOOOL. THANK GOD SAY NO BE YOU FIRST SABI THE THING WE NIGERIAN YOUTHS FOR DEY SURFER. MEET ME AT SLEEKS ON FRIDAY NIGHT WITH YOUR BOYS I'LL COME AROUND WITH MY MEN TOO AND LETS SEE WHO WILL BOW FOR THE OTHER. BASTARD LIKE YOU NA MISTAKE YOUR MAMA TAKE BORN YOU. NA ARMED ROBBERS COME RAPE YOUR MAMA AND SHE BE WAN ABORT YOU BUT DOCTOR SAY WHEN SHE DO AM SHE GO DIE BECAUSE SHE DON TOO DO ABORTION BEFORE. I NO GET TIME FOR YOU, SMALLY YOU TOO LOW WHY I DEY WAIST TIME DEY WRITE THIS WITH YOU. IF I EVER REPLY YOUR EMAIL AGAIN THEN KNOW SAY NO BE ME A DE BABA. BASTARD

FUCK YOU AND ALL THE THING YOU SAID YOUR EMAIL WOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOU A BILLION FOLD. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. THAT IS IF YOU DO.

FROM,
DE BABA
YOUNG MILLIONAIRE (MILLION DOLLAR MAN)
OBI DIKE 1 OF IGBO
BASHORUN OF YORUBA LAND
GARUKUWAN GANJI OF NORTHERN NIGERIA

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: big osu reply me again if your papa nad your mama pusy is big osu relpy then

you broda dey thief as you said that is your name thief for aba
l dkr if you never travel l will gives you contact to travel village mum man
stop to write me big osu family, you are looking for someone to take his disting not me bastered uma and osu , if nol bi your mama and papa born your reply , dey there why goat dey fuck your mama and sister pusy wow waka , nigerian maga you dey fuck all nigerian osu

and
Quote:
there will bon you one day and your mother pusy will link to your fake papa dick, what do you think then, if your mama and papa is osu read my mail and reply

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR FATHER

[email protected]
Quote:
U NOR GET BETTER TIN TO DU WITH YOUR HEAD?????? and u de call ur self chief MAKE U USE UR HEAD BRING BETTER WORK COME CANADA MAKE I GIVE U MONEY MAKE U STOP TO DE TALK ANY HOW COS DAT IS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THINK OF BETTER THINGS TO DO I NOR EVEN KNW HW DIS BOX ENTER UR HAND ANY HOW BRING BETTER WORK COME CANADA MAKE U SEE MONEY

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO YOUR PAPA NA HORSE

Maga nawa 4 u, why you dey misyan like dis? mgbada na you go taya if no no anything 4 dis job abeg make you hala me 4 help OK.

YOUR OGA KPATAKPATA.

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:

It is only the greedy fool like you fall into de hands of Nigerian local 419, and after then, you waite for your glory day to come but all to no avial.

And now, no hope and no dream in your life of becoming somebody on earth, your father does not bring you into this earth to sufer and die in poverty with out making anything.
Poverty is a very bid problem to all humanity, why don't we work together if only

you can chang your poverty thinking.

Am your Teacher.

[email protected]
Quote:

MR BUSY BODY

[email protected]

Quote:

I REALY PRAY THE SAME TO YOU BECAUSE YOU FOOL UR SELF BY WRITING UR FELLOW GUY MAN BACK NO MONEY WILL COME ACROSS UR WAY TILL YOU DIE.

[email protected]

Quote:

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN LIFE. YOU AND UR GENERATION MUST REMAIN
CURSED

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO YOU GUY YOU DEY DO LIKE MUGU INFACT YOU BE MUGU FOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:

God Bless You.

[email protected]

Quote:

Subject: THE PLAGUES OF EGYPT BE YOUR PORTION-AMEN

ALL THE PLAGUES OF EGYPT WILL AFFLICT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.YOU WILL LABOUR AND OTHERS WILL REAP THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOUR BECAUSE YOU HAVE DEFILED THE GODS.

[email protected]
Quote:

IF I CODE U HOW MUCH THOUSANDS OF POUNDS I DON MAKE DIS 2009 AND HOUSE WEN I DON BUY FOR THIS LIFE, YOU GO BEG ME MAKE I TEACH YOU WORK. I DON TELL U NATHAN, U MUST BURRIAL YOUR MAMA AND UR PAPA THIS YEAR AND IF YOU GET PIKIN TOO, THE PIKIN MUST BE BURIED TOO.

THIS IS MY PRAYER FORYOU THIS YEAR

[email protected]

Quote:
HEY FOOL I HAVE PICTURE OF YOUR MAMA ASAWO FOR MY GOAT TOO ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL GO MAD ONE BY ONE AND AFTER THAT ALL OFF WILL DIE
NA I DEY LAGOS I DEY IN CAFE ON BODE THOMAS ROAD COME OPEN MOUTH
BASTARD. FOOL ASK YOUR MAMA TO SAND ME THAT HER NO.

( included a picture of a woman + one goat ... )

[email protected]

Quote:

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LADBUSTER wrote:

[email protected]

Quote:
HEY FOOL I HAVE PICTURE OF YOUR MAMA ASAWO FOR MY GOAT TOO ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL GO MAD ONE BY ONE AND AFTER THAT ALL OFF WILL DIE
NA I DEY LAGOS I DEY IN CAFE ON BODE THOMAS ROAD COME OPEN MOUTH
BASTARD. FOOL ASK YOUR MAMA TO SAND ME THAT HER NO.

( included a picture of a woman + one goat ... )

Na he dey little mugu. Na I dey send him d picture o him mama na he father d goat, na I dey cafe on Bode Thomas road but I no write dis mail seen above. Na that no dey my box neither. Dis mugu don try to arrange a SET-UP!

Na here awa gist, he dey send dis to me wit d picture o d naked woman asahawo

Quote:
Walter Idris <[email protected]>
to [email protected]

show details 12/31/08 [GetAttachment.jpg]

GUY U HAVE NO SKILLS. IS ALL U DO SO VERY BAD??? I DEY HAOOY TO MET U IN NIJA IF U ARE THERE. ASK FOR MI CREW FOR LAG.. .
U DEY HEAVY DUMP OF SHEET.
WE GO FIND U VERY SOON.. ALL U JOBS WILL BE SPOILED FOREVER. U R A BIG JOKE.
I HEAR U MAMA TOTO IS LIKE A SPOILED RIVER.. ALL STINK MEN GO THERE FOR A SWIM.
I DON ATACH PICTURE OF HER DOIN ASAHAWO. OOOOOOOO!!!!!!
U WILL BE POOR FOREVER. U CANNOT MANUFACUTR MAGAS - WHY U NO GO PUSH TRUK?
WE GO FIND U N CARRY U TO SHRINE N CUT U NECK MAKE MUGU GO PAY.
AM LOOKING FORWAR TO MEET U SOONEST... WACTH U SIDE MUGU!

THE SHOWMAN
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Larson wrote:
Try tricking the mugus to open this site. I tried it on a test mugu and he replied sounding pretty sore. Razz

I bet that would make them jump. Smile If you do click the link, cover your eyes first and scroll down to avoid looking at the pictures.

I have no intention of checking out this site, but my morbid curoiosity is nagginf me. Can you describe whatever it is the site shows and do so in a delecate sort of way? Yeah, I'm asking too much, I'm sure.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Kickstart
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Imagine everything bad on the internet combined to one page... dont click it. I regret doing it.

@ Devguy - have you kept track of how many death threats you've had Laughing There's some real classy lines in those last few you've posted!

Tutorial - Backup your Gmail
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ [email protected] chopped that script. Laughing

@kickstart --- I was thinking of keeping a running total. It really warms my heart when the the contents of the message are well understood. Very Happy

@All – ONE LOVE AND REMAIN BLESSED!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Can you please write in good english.

What is all this jargon writting all about ??? i barely can understand what you are trying to say.ok
Anyway i know that , it is just your level of spoken english , look for someone to help you write properly ok in good english.

Busy boy .or
Present village chief in lagos

[email protected]
Quote:
ur maga money na im i take do chrismas n u dey for suffer.....hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Quote:
my foolish n ignorant houseboy ...why have i not heard from u this year ,...is poverty killing u...hahahahahahahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you. Ordinary pegin english you nor fit writeYou be fucking illetrate,

[email protected]
Quote:
Ewu Ala Owerri

[email protected]
Quote:
This na Fred you dey send email to, me and you do any business. Who be you give me your number and I will call you make you explain to me which business me and you do that you dey send your papa fucking emails. wetin be your name

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SUCK,

NA NOW YOUR MATE DEY DRIVE HUMMER?,THAT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE J J C (JOURNEY JUST COME)
YOUR MAMA WEY DEY STAY FOR GARAGE DEY SELL PARAGA ( OGOGORO),ABI NO BE DRUNKARD GIVE YOUR MAMA BELLE WEY SHE TAKE BORN YOU.

HUMMER IS YOUR DREAM BUT YOU CAN NEVER BUY MORE THAT OKADA MOTORCYCLE,SAY AMEN TO THAT.

TALK TO PEOPLE LIKE US SO WE CAN SHOW YOU WAY OK.

HE WHO DRIVES CAR CANNOT TELL ANYWAY I DRIVE THIS AND THAT,OR I HAVE THIS AND THAT.

YOU EMPTY VESSEL THAT MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE.

GO AND HUSTTLE WEL L AND ASK QUESTIONS ON WHATS GOING ON OK, YOU NON ENTITY. (CHIEF )

I AM SURE YOU BASE IN COTONOU OR TOGO, IS THAT WHERE YOUR MATES ARE DOING OFFSHORE?

BETTER COME HOME AND ASK PEOPLE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE BEFORE YOU BECOME INFORMANT BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR KIND OF PERSON, YOU BLOODY FAILURE.

DISAPPEAR JOO, ABOKI.

[email protected] is back Very Happy
Quote:
ONYEISI,

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF I HAVE FINISHED YOUR WORK ALREADY TONY POLICE CAN'T HELP YOU OUT , YOU OPENED MY HOUSE DOOR FOR POLICE IN 2005 THEY CAME IN AND ARRESTED ME AND MY WIFE , YOU ARE EAGER TO GET MONEY FROM ME , DO I KNOW YOU BEFORE? IF NOT MY BROTHER THAT DIRECTED NGOZI YOUR SISTER TO ME , THIS TIME YOU CAME UP ARRANGING ZONE 2 TO ARREST ME , DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SISTER DOES FOR A LIVING ? WHY DIDN'T YOU ARRANGE POLICE FOR HER AS YOU ARE EAGER TO GET MONEY FROM AIR.

ONYEISI , TONY DIDN'T CALL ME OR GAVE ME ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE , I WENT VERY FAR TO GET THE PERSON THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE POLICE ARRANGEMENT AND WAS DISCOVERED THAT IT WAS YOU , I HAVE TOLD MANY PEOPLE ABOUT THIS MATTER BUT THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU ONLY TO MOCK YOU LAUGH AT YOU AND YOU WILL BE CAREFUL WITH THEM, YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR DESTINY BECAUSE OF GREED I HAVE MADE MONEY SEVERAL TIMES , I HAVE HELPED YOU AND YOUR SISTERS BUT YOU WISHED TO PAY ME BACK WITH EVIL ,YOU SHALL REEP EVIL FOR YOUR FAMILY.

So, he was the recipient of some more "well wishes", he replies
Quote:
ONYEISI,
STOP FOOLING YOUR MOTHER FATHER AND ENTIRE FAMILY, THIS IS THE LAST MESSAGE YOU WILL GET FROM ME, NEXT TIME I WILL BE DELETING YOUR MESSAGE , I HAVE CALLED TONY YESTERDAY TO TELL HIM THAT YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR POLICE INFORMAT , HE HAD EXPLAINED THAT YOU WERE NOT THE ONE RESPONSIBLE , YOU SHALL SUFFER FOR LIFE ALREADY I HAVE REMOVED MY HANDS IN YOUR MATTER, IT'S A PITY THAT EVERYTHING ABOUT ME AND MYFAMILY ARE IN YOUR HANDS FOR NOW , ANYTHING HAPPENED TO MY FAMILY YOU WILL BE HOLD RESPONSIBLE . I HAVE MY OWN ARRANGEMENT BEING PUT IN PLACE .POLICE INFORMAT I HAVE TOLD MANY FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR KIND OF WORK WITH POLICE , GO AHEAD THEY WONT ASK YOU ANYTHING BUT WOULD BE SURPRISED AT YOU , DARE MY LAND LADY CHILD YOU HAVE BEEN SELLING THINGS FOR YOU , HE JUST CONFESSED THAT YOU ARE AN ARMED ROBBER TOO.HE WILL CARRY PROPERTY FROM THE HOUSE AND YOU WILL GO AND SELL THEM.

[email protected] wants some phone friends Twisted Evil
Quote:
see the email when you dey take do bank gmail fool make i give you level fool you when surpose dey sell meat for Oshodi call me make i give you level idiot +27 73 225 5053

fool i b your mate?

Na ogun go kill you

[email protected]
Quote:
U stupid idiot wey no fit spell ur name. Do u know ur village u stupid man that doen't have sense

[email protected]
Quote:
E b like say you don kolo abi come make i feed you family idiot

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane wrote:
Okay, who is the wise guy?? Laughing I got this back from a mass mail I sent for the NSFW Porn Lad (in Main Forum). Whoever it is: Congrats! you made the 419Scam.org '419 email blacklist'!

Quote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....MY EYES!!!!
You basterd sum of a birtch...I am eater man IV I IX 2. I catch you this day shiver piss on yo shrine ooooooooooooooooooooooooo Rovah 8 lottah lucky small time yahoo boi. ur jineration mass insult thread forever OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000000000000))))))))))))))))))))))

Embarassed

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Larson
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lehigh Guy wrote:
Larson wrote:

I have no intention of checking out this site, but my morbid curoiosity is nagginf me. Can you describe whatever it is the site shows and do so in a delecate sort of way? Yeah, I'm asking too much, I'm sure.

It is basically what Kickstart said it was. I think that any attempt to describe it further will be against the rules of this forum. If I were you, I'd click the link. What could go wrong? Razz
archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DA LEGEND OF EMEKA CURSE MAGA OOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
I pray that what emeka did to me he will still do to people that will kill him he will not leave to see his children grow the people that him most he will always offend them
i know his mother address please dont push me or else i will do what you dont expect Nigeria is a free country thank God n.b

and
Quote:
tell alex emeka say i get him mama address i go kill if he no i go carry mugu come Nigeria you guys dont all of you will go down
hold on i bi Esan TELL EMEKA THAT HIS HOTEL WEY DEY BUILD BELONG TO EFCC

[email protected]
Quote:
U CALL UR SELF CHIEF USMAN DUBAKUPROVINCIAL LEADER LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA SUCH A NASTY THING I THING U NEED TO FIX UR GOOD 4 NOTHING STUPID HEAD SOME WHERE AND UR FAMILY FRUSTRATION WAS NOT CAUSED BY ANY ONE BUT UR NASTY XTHER AND U ARE SAYING YORUBA AIDS U CALL UR SELF CHUKUMA Y NOT IGBO AIDS SELFISH IDIOT AND I U HAVE PAREENTS U SHOULD RESPECT OTHERS PARENTS TOO MAY BE U DONT HAVE AND EVEN IF U DO GOD WILL BLESS THEM.TRY TO BE MATURED AND NOT BEEN ANIMALISTIC.

and
Quote:
TU ERES EL MAYOR CABRON Y JILIPOLLA DE MUNDO TU NO SILVE PARA NADA YO NO SOY TU PAISANO BUSCA TU PAISANOS POR QUE NO TENGO TIEMPO PARA TONTERIA COMO TU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE MUMU ?REALLY MUMU UR MAMA ASHAWO TOTO

Please do not email this woman, she is very testy... Smile
[email protected]
Quote:
na now u go know who u will, i give you three weeks, bcos u have entered a grand masters dormain, so u must be killed watch and see wat will happen 2u

and
Quote:
ur mama na ideot

and
Quote:
u will never see $0.00 this yr,agbara okuja go kill u, see i be occultic memeber i go carry ur name give grand master, ideaot

and
Quote:
so u the check box on sunday, this yr u no go see $0.00 go die 4ur self, except u want make i feed ur family owu man, anu ohia igbo umu osu

and
Quote:
OZU, FUCK UR AXE, IDEOT. UR FAMILY WILL DIE IN POVERTY

and
Quote:
ur mama toto

and
Quote:
i cause u 2die if u reply this message again, to hell with ur fucking ony oshi chief, wetin u the do 4net every time 419 man

and
Quote:
ur papa self never see that amount wey u the call b4, then come be u

She just keeps replying to the same auto respond message. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
SO YOU DEY THEIR FOOL.IF YOU THINK YOU GET MONEY COME FACE TO FACE MAKE SPEND MONEY ANS WE WILL NO WHO GET AM PASS.YU ARE A WASTE OF TIME TO I HAVE OTHER WORKS TO ATTENT TO.FOOOOOOLLLLLLLL.

[email protected] send this in 40 point font
Quote:
fuck ur mother

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Provisional Bush boys leader,

Thank ou for your reply , i envisaged that you are a recrant and farg. Try check the meaning of this two words and you will be able to add one plus one , to get the anwser , that is if you can even arrive with good answer.

Just like i said the opposite of come is go and verse verser. All you want to think over there inside you little hide out is all about yourself.

So why been so worried about your feelings.

Just take life easy and itwill be well with you , insult or insulting someone who you did not know is of no importance or good , so you need to learn , i know it is very very difficult for you to do so but you just needed some home traning .

Still waiting to hear from you because you have to learn for me to be sure that you as my student is picking up well.

If you dont like your teacher it will be very difficult for you to understand his sucject i the class.

Remember that if you dont reply well i will fail you and you have to repeat class one again untill you pass well , than i will now promote you.

Block head, busy boy is even level for you , so now you are he
NEW PROVISIONAL BLOCK HEAD LEADER .

Your office will soon be reported to the EFCC since you say you are in Lagos .

Just waste your back .

FROM AM+AN+DA
if youunderstand that quotation in plus i will send you some money .
Shocked

and
Quote:
I KNOW SAY YOU BE BIG FOOL , A SERIOUS BLOCK HAED AND CAPTIAN OF WEREEEEEEEEE FOR INIDE LAGOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?
SINCE YOU NO WANT LEARN , I FAUIL YOU NOW YOU HAVE TO REPEAT YOUR CLASS . OLODO RABATA OGUEGE LOMON GEI

and (right after I posted this "she" sent me this)
Quote:
I sid it you are a real tipical village boy always thinking of retuals , where is your Faith in God . You have disappointed me , i refuse to send you money again because of this.
All that i have been sending you is still not engough, WHY???????????????
VILLAGE BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
VERY FUNNY.. YOU HAVE TIME.

and
Quote:
FUCK YOU OLD BASTARD. LIKE MOTHER LIKE SON.. PLS REPLY BASTARD

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Students taking Creative Writing 419 by correspondence have submitted their first assignments for semester 1, 2009 Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MTCN.

you are a big foooooooooooool, go to hell with your family.

mumu.

[email protected] Four and a half hours later...
Quote:
Subject: MTCN

you are a big foooooooooool,go to hell with your family.mumu

[email protected] is a wannabe creative writer.
Quote:
TEACH ME!

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL,
YOUR PAPA, YOUR MAMA, YOUR SISTER. I KNOW SAY NA MONKEY GIVE UR MAMA BELE BEFORE SHE BORN YOU.
YOU NO GO SEE BETTER FOR LIFE. YEYE PERSON. IDIOT. MUGU.
GO DIE FOR HELL.

[email protected]
Quote:
U stupidy c**t, yeye man wa no sabi fuck woman no just joke with about woman if i fuck your wife for you believe me she no ever gree make u touch am when i go day fuck your wife i go put on camera letter i go play am for you to wash as your wife go day cry like ponk you how ponk day cry na so your wife go cry the day wa i go fuck am believe m i go suerly fuck your wife cus u no sabi fuck woman,

PIECE OF TRASH
Pottymouth. 55%, Pass.

[email protected]
Quote:
What kind of local fool are you,where are you from and who gave birth to an idiot like you,that is how you boys they bring from the village behave,I am not your type and you can never get to vhe level i am in life,I have travelled to 13 countries i am a graduate of Edo state University i have my transport company in Nigeria and a landlord to 4 houses married with 2 handsome kids in Holland,You are just a stupid small cafe boy,Instead of asking people like me to put you through you are wasting your internet money to send me such mail this 2009,You will remain a poor man and jail will be your portion in Gods name.Asshole
45% for this feebleminded effort Rolling Eyes

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU

WELL YOU DONT NO WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOURSELF,BECAUSE IF REALY NO YOU WILL NOT BE SAYING ALL THIS,BECAUSE THIS THIS IS A BUSINESS WHICH WILL CHANGE OUR LIVES IF WE CAN PROCEED ON IT.

I AM NOT BEGGING YOU TO ASSIST ME BUT IF NO WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU, DO IT.

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU

REGARDS
MR.AMA DOUGLAS
SINIOR MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND ACCOUNT
MY DIRECT CELL PHONE 00233249268091
Don't call him at 15 minute intervals in the small hours requesting he resubmit his assignment Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you for for blessing me my brother. It is well
30%, Fail.

[email protected]
Quote:
foool
15%, Fail. Lacks motivation and is better suited to a vocation as a PALM WINE TAPPER or SHOE SHINER.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU ARE FOOL AT A 40 YEARS. AND I PRAYER THAT YOU WILL NOT KNOW ANYTHING AGAIN IN YOU AMEN.

GO AND FUCK YOU SISTER AND ALSO YOUR MOTHER.

FOOL

GO TO HELL . BECAUSE YOU ARE MUGU.

BELEIVE ME ONE YOU WILL PAY MONEY FOR GUY MAN.
STUPID MAN LIKE YOU FOOL
35%, Fail. Back to Primary 1.

[email protected]
Quote:
]e b like say den don choop you b4. u dis useless nigeria street fool
25%, Miserable performance. Go play with Clifford Orji.

[email protected] dey embacil sufrin from lunatic.
Quote:
Subject: YOUR MAMA TOTO ISEE YOUR MAMA FOR IGABU WHERE THEY ARE FUKING HER

[email protected] tried again...
Quote:
Subject: BASTAD LIKE....................IMBECILE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected] and again...
Quote:
Subject: Hello BACK TO SENDER

YOU ARE TALKING TO YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER?YOUR FAMILY
Wow, such an improvement. Keep up the good work, smol boi.

[email protected] again demostrates that cretinism is a barrier to Creative Writing...
Quote:
Subject: SEE DIS

SEE DIS
NB: An attached image and several links were provided as evidence of this smol boi's special nature.

[email protected] provided ample evidence of why he should be locked in a padded cell...
Quote:
Subject: To you Bartah

lnfact you are nothing but a Donkey and also hungry man wey die 4 bush man backyard

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Back to sender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to sender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<snipped>

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You

Please do not reply to this my box again ok, otherwise l will pump anti virus into your mailbox and you will never have access to it anymore.
Guess I'm OK Laughing Perhaps I should run a quick experiment?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: Thank You

Ok,
You dey inside town making your mama TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Baga like u wey him papa don forget 4 a very long time.

Na trella go jam u over there ok.
Yeye man wey no get address.
Yup, my vaccinations are up to date Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You

l now realise that what killed you mama and papa na AIDS and is what is going to put u in grave asap.

All your Village people don reject ur family and thas make you to became usuless man who no get sence of mana.
You go die like your MAMA and PAPAAAAAAAA and wealt like your mama TOTO finaly you will smell like your PAPA Nyash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Can't understand why wee laddie dislikes the Village People Rolling Eyes Laughing

[email protected] adds to his previous witless musings...
Quote:
Subject: Payment Details

OKOKOH!!!!!
l now realise that what killed you mama and papa na AIDS and is what is going to put u in grave asap.

All your Village people don reject ur family and thas make you to became usuless man who no get sence of mana.
You go die like your MAMA and PAPAAAAAAAA and wealt like your mama TOTO finaly you will smell like your PAPA Nyash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big fool and I wonder why you're human you supposed to be a pig. Finally same to you and your family about all you wrote. God punish you and your whole lineage till it wipe out. Fuck you big foooooool
35%, Fail. Go push truk na pick papers for street.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: ANUMPAMA,ALIKA MUMU, IDIOT, OYU NNE GI

ANUMPAMA
You can do better. All you need do is make an effort.

[email protected] resubmitted his assigment...
Quote:
Subject: Last warnning

U *DELETED*, IF I USE MY MOUJTH TO CORSE YOU YOU WILL REMAIN POOR FOREVER I SWEAR, YOU BETTER MIND YOUR BUSINESS. I BE TWINS,I NO DEY CORSE PERSON BUT IF YOU INSIST TRY ME AGAIN
25%, Fail. You are a drain duck and a fool for life who will never enjoy maga dollars.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: SAME TO YOU

SAME TO YOU
5%, Fail. Destined to be Clifford Orji's next supper.

[email protected] A promising writing career beckons Laughing
Quote:
Subject: New year Wishes

When your mates are in the clasroom learning how to be a better a citizen of the country,you were in the brothel washing the prostitude pants.
When they send you to learn a profitable trade,witches and wizard kept you away from that.
You are now learning how to cheat and speak english that you cannot write.LOL and behi;d your prophecy,YOU SHALL NOT LIVE TO CHEAT PEOPLE THIS YEAR AND YOUR WICKED UNCLES ARE AFTER YOUR LIFE.

Learn good english and turn a good leave because YOU ARE DOOMED.

[email protected] submits a second installment...
Quote:
Subject: My brother,how about this

When genius were born ,idiots accompanied them to the world. Am sure that your full name means FAILURE.You have been a failure on the day one of your birth.Once upon a time,a failure was born in the world. He came to accompanied the more successful men and he will end up being a FOLLOWER.

The power of speech and grammar are given to real men not lame -ducked men. Recalling how you entered this low life,l bring to you that you are a FAILURE to your parents and you are an outcast in your kindred.

My advice is that you marry one of such french prostitute who is harbouring you and produce imbile children. You will be de-formed in some years to come because THERE IS A SPELL ON YOU.I send my condolences to parents but nevertheless,YOU ARE A FAILURE ALREADY.On the day you want to rejoice,your life will be cut short and your little coins taken away from you.

BEHOLD YOUR PROPHECY" YOU ARE A LOOSER THIS YEAR.

If you dare ever reply this mail,l will teach you an unforgettable english expression.You are dealing with a someone above you in all levels of english and education. You can try me and see who l am.

[email protected] is trying very hard to impress...
Quote:
Subject: Hello

Hello big fool,

l thought that you can speak and write good english .Are you quitting the game that you started?. Hahahha.

Let me tell you a point of fact, for the fact have access to internet does not mean that you have to abuse it to write english that you cannot defend. l spend years studing abroad in Australia makes me crazy.

My people always says that it is not good to throw a bomb in a market because you dont know who it will hurt. A word of wisdom. l rest my case and rest my arsenal.
... but seems to have become lost in a maelstrom of befuddled verbiage.

[email protected] merely confirms the above.
Quote:
Subject: Winners never quit and quitters never win, pls dont stop

On dawn of this new era,you decided to perish in abyss of hell fire.There is no doubt in me that you shall go home as a dejected and un accomplished man because it was written that THIS YEAR YOU ARE A FAILURE. The sins of your fore fathers shall be visited upon you and you shall have no place to hide from your wicked uncles.

Call home now and proclaim that failure is yours

[email protected] demonstrates the skilful use of copy and paste...
Quote:
Subject: What about this pls

When genius were born ,idiots accompanied them to the world. Am sure that your full name means FAILURE.You have been a failure on the day one of your birth.Once upon a time,a failure was born in the world. He came to accompanied the more successful men and he will end up being a FOLLOWER.

The power of speech and grammar are given to real men not lame -ducked men. Recalling how you entered this low life,l bring to you that you are a FAILURE to your parents and you are an outcast in your kindred.

My advice is that you marry one of such french prostitute who is harbouring you and produce imbile children. You will be de-formed in some years to come because THERE IS A SPELL ON YOU.I send my condolences to parents but nevertheless,YOU ARE A FAILURE ALREADY.On the day you want to rejoice,your life will be cut short and your little coins taken away from you.

BEHOLD YOUR PROPHECY" YOU ARE A LOOSER THIS YEAR.

If you dare ever reply this mail,l will teach you an unforgettable english expression.You are dealing with a someone above you in all levels of english and education. You can try me and see who l am.

[email protected] does the copy/paste thing again...
Quote:
Subject: Think abt this

On dawn of this new era,you decided to perish in abyss of hell fire.There is no doubt in me that you shall go home as a dejected and un accomplished man because it was written that THIS YEAR YOU ARE A FAILURE. The sins of your fore fathers shall be visited upon you and you shall have no place to hide from your wicked uncles.

Call home now and proclaim that failure is yours

[email protected]
Quote:
OHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shit,
My brother take it easy is not up to that extend please mey i no you very will
20%, Fail. Go steal coconuts instead.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your father U jobless fool!!!!!!!!!

Come the country wey U believe say ur papa dey come kill am.

If you get work do u for dey reply my mail?
25%, Fail. Return to Ajejeunle, dondi bushman.

[email protected]
Quote:
emeka make that i see mugu finish he chop over 1.8million usd from d mugu i pray it happen to you he will use his good friends to get reach he will die from friends that

love him most .i know emeka mom s house dont push me i ishan
bye
30%, Fail. You would be a good pure water seller.

[email protected] has his panties in a twist...
Quote:
THIS THINGS U WROTE WILL HAPPEN TO U A MILLION FOLD......MONKEY USELESS HOMOSEXUAL,I DON'T MAKE MONEY BY SELLING MY BODY OLD TWONK.............SEE HOW CHEAP U ARE DAFT

LAZY COCK SUCKER.

JUST GO AND BURY URSELF,POROUS ASS HOLE.
BEAST OF NO NATION.
55%, Pass. More effort required to become a decent 'Creative Writer'.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: hello sir

EWU MONKEY LIKE YOUR MOTHER WA BAN BASTAD LIKE YOU GO AND ASK UR MOTHER WHO IS UR FATHER U KONW HEAR SAY THE MAN DO DIE FOR MORTO ACIDENT.

UR MAMA ASHAWO
45%, Fail. Take the remedial class instead.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: I never know that you are a Killer But Why

Nothing is new busy boy .

Why are you so angry when writting , you dont seem to have a reserve inside of you, that shows that you are still an amature .

talk english and be constructive while presenting issue of words.

Talking about your bla bla bla talks it is all an opposite . You have only suceeded in telling me more about yourself how you where given birth to as well as you family linage.

Remain bless and dont be shy to express yourself , whenever you wish to do so, ok my chief village boy.

Bush boy is not G.bush of the state ok.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee till i here from you again Killer.
55%, Pass. Will need to see some improvement in your next assignment.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Re: OPPOSITE .BUT YOU MUST LEARN

Dear Provisional Bush boys leader,

Thank ou for your reply , i envisaged that you are a recrant and farg. Try check the meaning of this two words and you will be able to add one plus one , to get the anwser , that is if you can even arrive with good answer.

Just like i said the opposite of come is go and verse verser. All you want to think over there inside you little hide out is all about yourself.

So why been so worried about your feelings.

Just take life easy and itwill be well with you , insult or insulting someone who you did not know is of no importance or good , so you need to learn , i know it is very very difficult for you to do so but you just needed some home traning .

Still waiting to hear from you because you have to learn for me to be sure that you as my student is picking up well.

If you dont like your teacher it will be very difficult for you to understand his sucject i the class.

Remember that if you dont reply well i will fail you and you have to repeat class one again untill you pass well , than i will now promote you.

Block head, busy boy is even level for you , so now you are he NEW PROVISIONAL BLOCK HEAD LEADER .

Your office will soon be reported to the EFCC since you say you are in Lagos .

Just waste your back .

FROM AM+AN+DA if youunderstand that quotation in plus i will send you some money .
Fail. You can't re-submit work previously assessed in a course elsewhere.

[email protected] tried again but failed miserably...
Quote:
Subject: Re: OPPOSITE .BUT YOU MUST LEARN

everything you wrote here is not well understood why not try and write me in good english .????

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FULL IN YOUR LIFE .............OK
10%, Fail. Good future as ashawo pant washer.

[email protected] provides a somewhat amusing reference to sex and a branch of mathematics.
Quote:
Otu gbawakwa nne gi. tabukwe onwe gi na ahuhu uwa. Charge and bail lawyer like you. I can do the law work more that you. Your wife is pleading me to fulk her under her mensuration.

For your stupid comment, i promise you to ride her so that she can bleed to death.

Die in wretched man.
55%, Pass.

[email protected]
Quote:
U have reach the final bus stop, u have insulted a Vampire/Terrorist, i give u 3 working days u will die, or u pay the price of what u did,

Idiot
Good work but room for improvement. 65%, Pass and thanks for the new sig-line Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
MASTER I HAIL OH. MAKE THUNDER FIRE UR GENERATIONS. SHABI U RUN COMMOT 4 9JA BECAUSE OF EFCC. MAKE U COME BACK MAKE DEM CARRY U NAH OLISHI MAN. MUGU ABEG NO SEND ME MAIL AGAIN IF U NO WANT MAKE SHOPONO KILL U ODE
Wow, I like this one. 60%, Pass due to the death threat stuff Laughing

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!11

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL...YOUR PAPA WILL BE SACK THIS YEAR AND YOUR MAMA WILL BE KILL BY AMRMED ROOBBER THIS YEAR YOU WILL NEVER NO PEACE UNTIL I FOUND YOU AND KIIL YOU....MESSAGE WEY NO BE YOPUR OWN WHY DONT YOU DELET IT A ND STOP SAYING NOSENSE..ANY WAY YOU DON PRICE NOW BEGING TO PRAYIN SANGO NAME

[email protected]

Quote:

RE: U will run mad immediately u see the Subject of this mail

BACK TO YOU WHATEVER YOU HAVE SAID, YOU WILL NEVER GET REST IN YOUR LIVE IDIOT,BASTARD

[email protected]

Quote:

Every thing you talk back to you the sender in Jesus name AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:

Hahahhha,you quit? thats nice.Never think that you are the master of rotten words because everyone has a cancerworm of it.

Take care

[email protected]
Quote:

Like boomerang, your own words will hit you and be manifested upon you.

[email protected]
Quote:

MY PAPA WILL CALL YOU VERY SOON

And from my absolute favorite of all lads:

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER

MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME PISS OF SHIT

FUCK OFF

THIS WHAT YOU WANT I GIVE THE FUCKING THINGS TO YOU

MOTHERLESS

FUCKING PI VENT

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA CAFE GUYMAN AND SATALITE CITY TOUTS DON VEX WELL WELL

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY YOU DE TALK LIKE SEY THEM DON CHUP YOU BEFORE.

I DEY SURE SEY YOU BE MAGA TILL NOW BECAUSE THIS MATTER DEY VEX YOU TOO MUCH.

MUGU WEY HIM STILL BELEIF FOR RJUJU MONEY.

IF YOU NO PAY ME YOUR SECOND DON PAY YESTERDAY AND I DEY ON NOW WELWEL.

BYE ODE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Williams,

How you dey? i receive your mail call or mail me if you have reasonable
+971508753597 email: emmy_uae@ yahoo.com

Emmanuel

[email protected]
Quote:
COW is useful than u

[email protected]
Quote:
INOCENT I SORRY FOR YU PLENTI.

YU DON FOGET SE NA YOUR TRAB SPOIL NAGERIA WITH ASEWO WORK ALL THE WOLD TODAY NA YOUR SISTA DEM DON YAMAYAMA EVERY WHERE? JUS AS YOUR MAMA DO BEFORE SHE BON YU COM THIS WORL MY BLOOD DE YOUR BODI BECAUSE MI TU I FOLOW THEM FUCK YOUR MAMA. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE PROVED TO ME THAT YOU ARE INDEED THE BASTARD SON OF A BITCH. YOU NO GET MAMA. YOU DE PICK FOR GOTA. YOUR JUJU GO BACK FIRE ON YOU. FOOLISH IJEBU CHIEF. WE NO GET WORK.I WILL FEED YOUR WHOLE FAMILY YOU *DELETED*.

[email protected]
Quote:
sebi na me dey fuck ur mama big fool, i think sey you dey go school
ni,i no knw sey u be odee,stupid nonentity.
Your sister and ur father go be my servant for now, sebi u people
think sey you pack ur own local mat, but God no comot for hin
throne,he dey bless me, im much more better than you now, that one na
100% sure.
Imbecile you no know sey u be servant, if anybody no tell you, olossi
omo ibo, o ye ki iwo naa wa ni enu ni isinyi,sebi na ole people like u
dey do, so wetin u dey find for internet.
See as fool like you dey take send message, oga, won ni igunuko ki i
ntewo gbowo, iwo chinedu oo ni tewo gbowo,rabirabi ni osupa n wo, ti
ojo aye e see ma ri niyen.
Nitoripe emi ti ba awon aye je,mo ti ba won mu, won ti ni ki n ma lo,
aro si ti ro mo eyi ti mo so fun e ni aaro yii.

[email protected]
Quote:
PAMMY.

YOU ARE A BIG FULL. GOD HELP U OTHER WISE U WILL DIE ONE DAY, A DAY U DO NOT KNOW

[email protected]
Quote:
man i like you ok, and we feet work together , i dey up town and you den N.I.G?

[email protected]
Quote:
THE WOMAN WEN YOU GIVE BELLE RUN AWAY DEY FOR STREET NOW WITH YOUR PICKIN. OOOOOOOOO GOD WILL PUSH YOU FOR SPOLING THAT GIRLS FUTURE. YOU WOULD NEVER SEE GOOD THING THIS YEAR 2009 AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

[email protected]
Quote:
what fake Dr.
you are a Imp,you and your family will beg for water to drink,help will never come to you and your unborn generation,you will be a disgrace to your family,you will not find help amongs your age group,nothing good will ever come out of you and your family. .problem will be your last name.You will be erase from the surface of the earth,any were you go to shame and disgrace will follow you.na ogun go kill you,the sins of your father will be visited upon you.you will never known peace.You are a thief.419 go kill you and your house hold.fake dr adams what a shame.okija kill you.your mama toto kill you.your mother will make to you.bastard mugu kill you,money will never know your name,money will run far from you.idiot ritualist like you am so so ashame of you.There is nothing to write home about you.Okija kill you and your family,your mate are doing something reasonable with their life you are here looking for people to con.money will run far when your name is mention.419 Dr. Blessing Adams of okija,mad man like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you and your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
ol boy nah who be this?? why the heat parade??

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello BISHOP stop sending me fake western union abot my family. i am a job man like you ok if you want us to work together no problem thanks.
your friend
Tboy

Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DO NOT MSGE DIS TOUTS HER DEY DON CALL POLICE FROM ZONE 2 FOR ME BUT I DEY TOO SMART

Quote:
Cynthia Donald
to me

show details 2:20 PM (5 hours ago)

mad boy..emeka....dis year you shall never no peace..you shall die as you want them make dem pay if meswsa ge no be for u why dont just delete it and stop saying nosense...I WILL CATCH YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU.......YOUR MAMA

Quote:
Maria Fernandez
to me

show details 4:13 AM (15 hours ago)

Hello,
Please who are you??.
thank s for telling me why you sent this mail to me.
Emeka Abidjan.

Quote:
Maria Fernandez

Hey Barrister UHURA or what ever you call yourself stop sending this to me in my work box please I don't know the person you are having problem with in Nigeria me I dey Abidjan and I don't know you.
[email protected] is my catcher box I am a guyman in abidjan so stop please.
Emeka

Quote:
Maria Fernandez
to me

I am Emeka I am not Tony am from Delta State please there must be a mistake somewhere.

Quote:
Maria Fernandez
to me

I don't want to be rud on you so, please do your verification very well OK???

Quote:
Maria Fernandez
to me

NNaaa I tire for youoooooo

Quote:
[email protected]
to me

No No

Quote:
Morrison Donald
to me
abeg i no be emeka,i no know wetin you dey talk okay,i dey ogba for my house.

Quote:
u will soon rep what you have sow

eternallife_injesuschrist christislord

Quote:
wages of sin is death think of it.

eternallife_injesuschrist christislord

Quote:
Empesil.

[email protected]
to me

show details 8:58 PM (1 hour ago)

My friend can u tell me the kind of thing u smoke??
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ATTENTION U FOOLISH AND JOBLESS BASTADS!
BE WELL INFORMED THAT DR. WALL COLE SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE COMPOUND FOOL. BROS ABEG HAIL DIS GUYMAN OOOOOOOOOOOO.

Dr. Wall Cole
[email protected]

Quote:
HELLO YOU FOOLISH AND DOM GUY,YOUR MUM WILL DIE ALONG WITH YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IN TWO WORKING DAYS FROM NOW.BELT ME YOU CRASY GUY.

YOUR FATHER IS THE HIGHEST FOOL I HAD EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE AND YOU ARE A MORUN.YOU FOLLISH SCAMER,LET ME ASK YOU,DID YOU HAVE A JOB?

MAY BE I CAN HELP YOU WITH ONE FOOL.
Laughing Laughing

And then....

Quote:
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE
DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

YOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOLYOU FOOL
YOU FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
COWS is better than you

Mansur Muhktar
[email protected]

Quote:
GET SOME EDUCATION
What a big foo you are!! You have nothing doing in Ghana that's why you always have time to write all these nonesense. Son of a prostitute mother and an armed robber father. Look for a job and stop wasting your time writing these illiterate English or better still enroll in a secondary shool and get some education.

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE A VERY STUPID MAN, BECAUSE I KNOW STARVATION HAS RENDER ALL YOUR FAMILY USELESS AND THAT HOW THEY WILL REMAIN. MONKEY LIKE YOU.
EWOOH I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE AGHERO THE GOVERNOR HAS JUST DRIVEN FROM UPPER IWEKA.BASTARD GIVE ME YOUR NAME I WILL SENT WESTERN UNION FOR YOU MUGU EVERLASTHING I KNOW THEM DON CHOP YOU BEFORE MUGU

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GRACE KENGA
to me

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AM NOT THE PERSON YOU THINK I WAS AM GRACE FROM REFAGUE CAMP IN
GHANA I AM JUST ASKING FOR HELP IF ONLY YOU CAN LISTING TO HEAR ME OUT THANK YOU

Quote:
mrshilda achums
to me

PLZ EXPLAIN TO ME, HAVE WE MEET BEFORE ? I WAS SO SURPRISE TO RECEIVE THIS TYPE OF EMAIL FROM YOU OF WHICH WE HAVE NOT MEET BEFORE NOW

Quote:
mrshilda achums
to me

PLZ WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TOO STRANGE TO MY EAR AS I HAVE NOT HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH POLICE AND I WILL ADVISE YOU TO CHECK PROPARE WHOM YOU ARE REFERING TO AS AM NOT THE ONE AND I HAVE NOT BEEN I LAGOS SINCE I WAS BORN

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH ANYBODY FIND AWAY AND SETTLE IT OUT NOT SEEN SOMEONE EMAIL ON THE NET YOU START ACCUSING THE PEROSN OF WHAT HE DID NOT KNOW ABOUT..

Quote:
Maria Fernandez
to me

show details 8:48 PM (23 hours ago)

This is the reason most of you die before your time, and people will be thinking because you are doing 419 noooo 419 is a game.
You just start laying causes on someone who did not do anything to you.
May God bless you and your entire family and may the favour of God follow you and your entire family in this year 2009 in Jesus name... Amen.
Emeka Abidjan

Quote:
Maria Fernandez
to me

show details 8:43 PM (23 hours ago)

Why all this?? what have I done to you?

Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY

from Barristerbin Mohammed <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to Charles Soludo
date Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 8:03 PM
subject FUCK YOUR MAMA PUSSY

ALL I CAN SAY IS YOUR MAMA!!! YOU STILL DEY NAIJA WHERE HUNGER DEY KILL UNA
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@KICKSTART - AM VERY HAPPY W THE LIST OF BOXES U PROVIDE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:

Dear,

You most be demonic in life,You better go for deliverance,

[email protected]

Quote:

Back to your farmily in Jesus name AMEN

[email protected] ( try and guess what the subject line said.. )

Quote:

U ARE A BIG FOOL. BASTARDU ARE A BIG FOOL. BASTARDU ARE A BIG FOOL. BASTARDU ARE A BIG FOOL. BASTARDU ARE A BIG FOOL. BASTARDU ARE A BIG FOOL. BASTARDU ARE A BIG FOOL. BASTARDU ARE A BIG FOOL. BASTARDU ARE A BIG FOOL. BASTARDU ARE A BIG FOOL. BASTARDU ARE A BIG FOOL. BASTARD

[email protected]

Quote:

Annointed ones like me dont curse people,we only bless,thats why am Rich today.Poor man Byeeeeeeeeee

and
Quote:

big men like me dont make noise,your an empty trash with much noise.

and
Quote:

your papa no go see good,you dey for accra dey suffer and you still dey add to your suffering by trying to offend me The Annointed one of God

[email protected]
Quote:

MAGA COME BACK TO NIGA, NA HERE THE MATA FOR THEY HAPPEN. POOR MAN., JUST COME AND I GO GIVE YOU MY CONTACT MUGU WHY GO THEY WASH WHITE HOUSE.
(in VERY large, red font Smile )

and
Quote:

SAME TO YOU AND YOUR PAPA, YOU OST BE A FOOL TO WRITE YOUR PPA SUCH LEVEL BCS U BE GUY LIKE ME, BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

may the angel of war kill you in Jesus name.

and

Quote:
in the name of Jesus Christ i released the angel of war and of madness from heaven to go after you and over take you. and let the will of the father be done.

[email protected]>
Quote:

you will nerver ever see good in your self your name will sorry alway you and your family will not see any gppd thing in life fulk uuuuu mumu for life.

[email protected]
Quote:

By the power of God, this 2009 will very very very bad 4 you and ur family 2 if you live in ghana and u we die there and i nor say u will nor get any help in jesus name AND I SHOUT BIG AMEN AND AMEN YOU YOU WILL CECEIVED IT IN JESUS NAME AMEN

And go to hill and eat shit 4 the cave in live in africa there MUMU , U SEE FORMAT YOU NOR FIT DELET AM,YOU DEY TALK TO YOUR PAPA AND MAMA I GO COME AFRICA AND FUCK WIFE AND UR MAMA TOTO SCATER 4 THE 4 CORNAL I GO DOAM SCATER BIG FULL

I live in hollandcall me,make ogun key you this 2009 and nor drink water this 2009 and if you eat food when oil dey and meat bread egg and if u try it you will see what will happen to you jesus name amen and any thing u are doing em will be bad 4 u ooooooooooh

+31-6111-464-930

[email protected]
Quote:

i have a vision

your father is a baby raper, your mother is goin to be raped and murdered, not to be found for twelve years

[email protected]
Quote:

You must die before this month end, beth am. before you do die three of your family members go die before you.

[email protected]

Quote:

LET MONKY FUCK ALL FAMILYS YOU WILL DEAD AS A PORUP DOG
YOU MORE THEN FUCK TO AN FUCK YOUR MOTHER ...PAPA................

[email protected]
Quote:

IF TO DAY WERE UR LAST DAY ON EARTH WERE WILL U BE????????????

WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH. THINK OF IT...................read...........ROMENS-6-23.

ONE LUV BROS, PLS IF U REACH MY GUYS BELOW NO SPEAK ABOUT DEY PAPAS, SPIRITS CHASING DEM OR DEY LACK OF FUNDS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
[email protected],

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA DEVGUY NO GO CAFE FOR FEW DAYS. NO VEX, HE NO CAGHT IN EFCC NET, HE JUST GET SICK PIKIN OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MAY VULTURE EAT YOUR CORPS.

NA POVERTY DEY WORRY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, BASTARD BRING JOB MAKE I WORK OUT MONEY FOR YOU.POOR RECHED IDOIT.

[email protected]
Quote:
bastard,na u r mama and u r whole family go die like fowl,u no get shame for u r life ,tell me who u and i will tel u how u go die under one day,u nos who i be thats why u no deh fit open up ur self,come on men if u r real n**** lets hit the dice nd knw who will get hot,
burn fire bomboklak babyloonian,red eye man fire burn u into pieces,jealous and envy coming from my enemies

and
Quote:
basterd like u,express ur self clear and fair cuz i dnt knw who deh fuck u r,wetin concern me concern shango matter,make thunder weh no get control fire u into pieces,asshole muther fucker,
if i happens to see u na d.i.e go be u r name,
last last u be monkey ass,make devil weh no get control punish till the end of ur life,
u no say u deh fear me wellw ell,that is why u no include ur name,u for show u who u and u r identity make i send ass neggars to crock ur dirty ass,
witch like u,make u no try write me without expresing ur identity make i knw who u be,open up if u knw say u be correct homie,cuz small ass n**** like u get traped whn u hit my end

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY CRAZE. POOR RAT ASSHOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
CHIEF SHI SHI,

WATCH OUT AND SEE HOW YOUR LIFE WILL BE STARTING FROM TODAY, NOT BY MY POWER NOR BY MY MIGHT BUT BY MY SPIRIT- SAYS THE LORD.

NOW THE BALL IS ROLLING- SO LETS WATCH OUT AND SEE

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka,

I don't know you so any case that you case me will go back to you and your famil as well because i did not know you even to case you so all your prayer to me will be back to sender to and your family this year you will see it.

Baga.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I JUST COLLECT MONEY TODAY THANK YOU JESUS....

COME AND CARRY YOUR HUNGRY CHILD HERE BEFORE HIM GO DIE FOR STARVATION: EWU CHRISTMAS EXILE PAPA LIKE YOU JUST DEY GIVE ASHAWO PEOPLE BELLE UP AND DOWN AIDS GO KILL YOU PIG

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne, Am still waiting for your response or u can give me number to reach you.u can reach me on this number +447849055807 as am in UK for Holiday to be back to my base Jkt on 27th.My Jkt no 081908363204.

Thanks.Ogbuefi..

[email protected]
Quote:
EMEKA YOU BE REAL JOHN MUGU @IGBO LAND I THINK YOU ARE BROUGHT FROM THE VILLAGE TAKE MAKE OGUN NO STRIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU FULL AND ITN WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU IN LIVE

[email protected]
Quote:
god we punich u and u family
ACID KILL U AND UR FAMILY FOR EVER BAD LUK U GO DEY GET FOR UR LIFE, U WIL NEVER SEE ANOTHER KOBO IN YOUR LIFE FUCK U MEN. FUCK U AND UR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL AND A FOOL YOU WILL BE FOREVER.

Emeka Cole
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mariani Baba
to me

show details 4:40 PM (2 hours ago)

Fake Pro Charles.
Guyman how far? No ves, cus i know say edon tey wey u see Mtcn; na him make u dey halla like this. I know u dey trip for my format; but u no know how u go take hele me
See make u no worry; if u like we can partner together; any job u wan transfer offshore; make u halla me; or u need woman wey go pick ur calls offshore; I dey
Am the only happening guy in Kular Lumpur Malaysia
The Oba of Benin Land
The Oshimiri Atata1 of Igboland
Omo Oba1 of Alimosho
Babagba1 of Suru-lere
Oloye1 of Opebi Ikeja

No shaking

Quote:
Mariani Baba
to me

show details 5:19 PM (1 hour ago)

Guy na wa u oooooooooooooh
I collect ur wife or ur sister????????????
Tell Me
Why u just dey hala like say; I don chop ur runs money?
Why
Abeg take am easy oh
- Show quoted text -

Quote:
John Luzolo
to me

show details 4:07 PM (2 hours ago)

U are just a son without Father.Sorry, U are going to die with
poverty.CHARLES SOLUDO Is it ur name.I am going to give the Uk Police
ur IP to track u down.

when did you go home last.,A pridigal son like u.Shame to u Animal
Quote:
think of your life

Richie Brown
to me

The most anoying thing is that you hv no shame. plz if u are a man, tell me where and hw to see a bastard like you and you will hate the day your miserable mother gave birth to you. emeka cole in charles soludo's email address. you know what you are doing and you are so stupid to say nasty things about another person. i dont beleive in those your blabing but if you are couragious enough, try to come to uk and i will roast u bastard alive. shameless idiot. poverty have taken over your generation and u will die with it.i dont blame you. jobless idiot.

> YOU ARE A VERY STUPID MAN, BECAUSE I KNOW STARVATION HAS RENDER ALL
> YOUR FAMILY USELESS AND THAT HOW THEY WILL t. MONKEY LIKE YOU.
> EWOOH I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE AGHERO THE GOVERNOR HAS JUST DRIVEN
> FROM UPPER IWEKA.BASTARD GIVE ME YOUR NAME I WILL SENT WESTERN UNION
> FOR YOU MUGU EVERLASTHING I KNOW THEM DON CHOP YOU BEFORE MUGU
>
> EMEKA COLE

Quote:
Richie Brown
to me

show details 9:21 AM (9 hours ago)

Charles soludo, cbn governor, you wrote this to me ehh? i cant cause you because you are not an issue. just think about your life and see if you are not the devil/anti-christ. if you are sure you are not, then write me back but dont be a kettle that calls pot black. just think of it and improve your life this year or you will get what you deserve in the hands of people that answers another person's name. full. soludo indeed.

> *NA UR FADA CARY 666 MARK, AND NE UR GENERATION GO DIE IN HAIL
>
> EMEKA COLL*

Quote:
BIG MUGU LIKE U STILL DEY GET TIME TAKE DEY WRITE FOOL

Mr Daniel Williams
to me

show details 3:50 AM (15 hours ago)

WHEN MEN DEY MAKE MONEY U DEY GET TIME TAKE DEY WRITE MAKE SUFFER KILL U

Quote:
MY MAN

suzanebright1 @ ifrance. com
to me

show details 6:49 PM (22 minutes ago)

IDIOT IF I CATCH YOU I WILL FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR FATHER AND YOUR SISTERS AND BROTHER FUCK YOUR FAMILY .

MOTHERFUCKER USLES BOY ,STUPID MAN LET ME TELL YOU THAT YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING .

YOU WOULD DIED BY GON .

BASTARD .

BYE
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LADS ONLY GET UPSET WIT MAI YAB. ILL KEEP ON AT DEM TILL DEM GO MAD!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
stop sending an email? U BE MUGU ? MAEN MUMU ?NA UR MOTHER AND UR PAPA U DEY TALK TO USE HING ONE TAKE SLEEP TODAY BYE

and (probably chopped)

Quote:
U JUST A WORTLES TOUT U N SMALL TIME SCAM FRAUSTAR. U SO SMALL SMAL EVEN EFCC
DEY LAUGH AT U. U HAV NO LEVEL. U NO GET EVEN PENTIUM 1 FOR HOUSE U DEY TAKE 48
HOURS TO REPLY ONE EMAIL U NO GET 10O NAIRA TO BUY TIME FOR CAFÉ.

U MOMA STINKIN TOTO DON CREATE U. NA SMELL OF U MOMMA TOTO MUST HAV MAKE U
CARZE IF U THINK U CAN BE REAL GUY. CLIFFORD ORJI DON FORK UR URGLY MAMA N SHE
GIVE AM BELLE SHE BORN U. HER TOTO DROWS LIKE OKRO SOUP SMELLING DAMN THING I
WOUNDER HOW U COPE WIT ALL DE ODOUR FROM HER PUSSY. ABEG MAK SURE DAT HER PUSY
GET CLEANE COS IT STINK OP ALL OF NAIJA.

UR JUNIAR SISTER, SHE GO BONE JOB MAN LIKE ME OK U NOT FIT RICH HALF WERE I DON
RICH. AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY HUMMER.

MUGU LIK U, UR MCTN FROM NOW :

NAME : OTUNNE GI
ADDRES: UMUNNA GI
TEST QUESTION: HOW MANY MEN U MAMA FUCK????
A ANSWAR: U N TEN OF UR FRIENDS N MY DOGS
CONNTROL NUMER: 4444KKK YOUR MAMA

ME NA FULL GUY MAN AND I GO MAKE SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLLARS WELL AIDS KILL U..
IDIOT MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA. U DEY CAFÉ RAT, ONE THOSE STUPID GOOD 4 NOTING AREA
BASTERDS IN NA STREET 4 FESTAC. I KNOW HOW TO HANDEL FULLS LIE U. NA GOMER BOYS
COM VISIT U SOON, JUST WATCH. MUMU GO EAT SOME GOATSHIT SO U NO DIE FOR HUNGAR .
I GO TAKE U NAM N FOTO N GO TO OKIJA SHRINE N SWEAR FOR U. U STUPED COMPUND
FOOL. NA SHRINE GO STRIK U DOWN U SHIT EATEN BUSH MAN.

NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE

[email protected]
Quote:
What a crazy rat are u?? lnfact l can now understand that are nothing but a comon VAGABORN.

EMPESIL like u.

"mark evans" <[email protected]>
Quote:
i fuck your mother in her ass and emekas mother u n emeka are barstard you bother dont know that i pregnated your smelling mother pussy i close my noise when i was fucking your mother to have you if are that bold enough tell where i can locate you dont be a fool be a man send me your true details who is your father ? ask your mother the true she will tell you

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kickstart wrote:
Happy new year guys...

I went through the source donato gave me, and have just run them all through my verifyer to check who's still a valid email address...

From their 2 months approximately they have listed... I got 10087 email addresses ...

of which (not including Gmail & accociated accounts that have me on their blacklist Confused ) 5676 are still valid!

umm, scratch that... it appears it just started passing gmail as well, I wonder if I set off some alarm bells while verifying & got checked by a freindly!

Hope ya get some good results - I'm still quitely baiting away driving a lad or two nuts at a time, but dont have a lot of forum time..

(more addresses than one can imagine)

I may get back into this. Work has begun to slow up to the point where I somewhat have my outside life back.

Do you mind if I use these?

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic