SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I wasn't going to anyway...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

but it's nice when the lad removes that option.

Quote:
You should NOT send our money through western union online with your credit card or debit card as it is always complicated when you send online and makes it hard for our delegate to receive it..

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that is a bit confusing I think, could he explain that? Wink

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That IS confusing.
I'll head back down to the WU office and get my money back then. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about

Quote:
Your colleague, Mr G0mer, specifically asked me to send you the money, via him, through Western Union.

introduce that dolla-chop nice and early!

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Lady of Imps
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when lads eff up their own scams Very Happy
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, he still wants me to send him money by WU (check scam, deduct 12% send the rest) but I'm supposed to trot down to the WU office...NOT pay through credit card online. I'm sure there is some reason that he didn't explain. But of course, when I eventually do go down to the WU office, I'm sure there are forms and other hazards to be negotiated.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send it by Parcel D1rect!

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic