SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419eater.com videos are being moved to a new server

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That has been on there for a long time, can't we just put them on youtube.com and list the links?Or photobucket.com or any of those?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill2,

I was wondering about that message this morning when I was waiting for the forums to be working again. I don't know how long that has been mentioned on the main page since I have only been here a week.

I'd love to check the videos out.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are great and good to show that these criminals work in groups and you can't tell that they are scammers/helpers. I like to use them as an example when someone thinks about meeting up with one, will give them a good idea what they can expect.
And there are funny ones, just to raise the mood when your lad isn't cooperating Laughing

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I,m kind of missing a trick with your original post Bill but all my are on YouTube and can be found in my siggy, these are new links since the original 419eater channel disappeared a while back.

pony pony Mortar x18
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep those are great too^, but I'm lazy and had them all together, now I have to search and the one I like because it shows a Joe Blow who turns out to be the scammers helper I can't find anymore Confused
But if.... I'll learn to live with it or put them in my bookmarks.
Today I was thinking of that sketch with the dead parrot (Monty Python), just to make me smile again.
Thanks

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier,

I watched yours yesterday. I got to say...good stuff and laughed my ass off at the stunt ones.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
I,m kind of missing a trick with your original post Bill but all my are on YouTube and can be found in my siggy, these are new links since the original 419eater channel disappeared a while back.

As much as I loathe and detest you, your Stuntman Lad videos are (in my highly rated opinion) the best that are out there.
When anyone asks me about Eater, they are the first thing I point them to - basically, the benchmark in video baiting. But, I have to admit that I have had difficulty finding them a couple of times and I would like to go straight through Eater rather than link through YouTube or your unhetero sig. Having them directly linked just gives that extra bit of kudos to both you and this site.

Before you go away with the impression that I love you and think you're great, you should also be aware that when I link anyone to your videos I tell them that I taught you everything you know and, without me, they (and you) would have sucked major asshole.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you got that of your chest, but you just dropped 1 point below average with me Wink Maybe you are Slightlyoutofit Laughing

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no words for that outburst Laughing
Obviously with the recent credit crunch Bostick has become affordable again Wink

pony pony Mortar x18
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Suck it and die.

You would be nothing without me and you know it.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly . . . is that your kid typing already?

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Shiver Metimbers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was initiating a move to Vimeo (much better quality than YouTube) a few months ago after the 419eater YouTube account was closed (it was constantly being flagged for copyright offences, go figure!) but work got in the way, plus I lost copies of some of the 3rd party vids I had. Since then of course, YouTube has added a high quality function to their site!

There is a 419eater vimeo account active as I write and I'll try to get more stuff added soon. In the meantime if anyone has any videos they would like to be added to the 419eater main page, please give me a download link to them and I will add them as soon as I can.

This request also applies to previous videos that were on the YT Eater account.

----------------------------------
Shiver's scammer trophies.
----------------------------------
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^If you want to add my vid you can do so - it´s in my siggie. Wink

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic