SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait - Dr. Usm4n <You know who>

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cactus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody,
I,m new here, and just looking around for the moment.

A while a go a saw aprogram on Dutch TV about scam victims.

There are some serious gangs around, and they do have people in Europ.
For instance Switzerland, and they will show the victims an actual heap of money being held in a safe.

So maybe a dum question but: How do you recognize whether you are dealing with some lad operating from an African Internet cafe, or a seroously organized, (and dangerous) gang.

I have started toying with some baiting ideas, but I would like to know who I'll be dealing with.

Greetz
cactus

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Cactus

In this order:-

Read the stickies
Get a mentor
Bait safe

If you bait safe and NEVER give any real life info to these Lads you are not in very much danger at all, even if they are located in your home country, or even your home town.

Three rules
1. Bait safe
2. Bait safe
3. Bait safe

Enjoy Very Happy and say good by to your free time

"You have thought me never to trust any man." Paul Williams
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
cactus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Owd Git,

My ultimate goal is to make them build something ( or at least a mock up).

I have this idea of baiting as a Russian scientist who can lay his hands on some very escret high-tech material like "douromin", (only to be found in Siberia).

And then get a trophy photo from it.

Do you think there is a possibility to realize something like this?

(I,m still busy doing my homework, reading and reading)

Anyway rhank you for your kind reply

Greetz
cactus
(don't move around much, but stings) Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

cactus wrote:

I have this idea of baiting as a Russian scientist who can lay his hands on some very escret high-tech material like "douromin", (only to be found in Siberia).

And then get a trophy photo from it.

Or Ruthenium, only known sources are russia, northern canada and south africa. Most sources are played out, the stuff is rare as the proverbial rocking horse shit, but there is an industrial use for it, it is used for treating titanium and its worth a fortune. You can also get it as a by product from nuclear fission. Now theres an idea, a radio-active lad! Laughing But seriously, the lad may be tempted to go to S.A if he sees the pay at the end of the trip worthy of his trouble Wink

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Usman's attorney Ifeanyi fake bank account information, then he sent me a message asking "what about the money?"
(You reallly have to lead some of these lads by the short hairs!)

So I responded with a mild slap:
Quote:
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean when you say what is the amount?
I thought we were setting up a bank transfer, so I could pay you the $3450, but I need your account number to do this

And he responded with a nice shiny bank account for me to report to Alan!
Quote:
Account Holder : A. IFEANYI
Account Number : xxxxxxxxxxx
Bank Swift Code : ABSAZAJJ

Oh, and of course the obligatory secret code, which must be present in all of his emails!
Quote:

NB: SORRY I FORGET THE TRANSACTION PIN CODE: 440

Now, he'll get to spend some time next week tracking down why the money didn't get there!

Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to necro, but has anyone heard from Labrea? Shocked

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard they found his car on fire at the bottom of a cliff and ritually sacrificed goat nearby. Shocked

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To quote Samuel Clemens, "rumours of my demise are greatly exaggerated" Laughing

Sorry I haven't kept up with this, Dr. Bello was quiet, and I was at a convention last week, then Bello and Victor (the atty) got a little antsy:

From Bello:
Jan 7th
Quote:
I acknowledge your mail, l phone the lawyer in South Africa he told that he didn’t received the payment yet. Please as soon as the lawyer reeves this money he will update immediately. Then l will also inform you too.

Jan 10th
Quote:
Please there is big problem with me you're attorney in South Africa, they phone me that you didn’t make any payment that you’re liar to them. And I received an mail from the office of the presidency today which is very good news that they have approval the payment in South Africa, we needs to hurry up and get this business done.

Jan 12th
Quote:
How are you today and why do you keep so quite l guess your fine, please try to return this message immediately you received. However, l has already send US$2000, Dollar to the Victor Chambers Inc in Johannesburg South Africa so l would like to look for the remain balance so that they will continue this work because too much delay is very dangerous in this business.

Perhaps, there balance left now will be the sum of US$1,499 Dollars please help me send this money to them to enable them sign all the entire transfer documents in the bank.

From Victor, Jan 9th:
Quote:
We send you bank application for you to fill it and send it back to us immediately today, and also we check our bank this morning there is no money YET which means you’re lair to big chambers like us. Now we advice you to go and make this payment through Western Union or money gram due to time factor because bank transfer take good three working days and we need to make sure that we sign all the necessary transfer documents in the bank on your behalf.

Jan 13th:
Quote:
This to notify you that we received the amount of US$2000; Dollars from your business partner Dr. Usman Bello yesterday through money gram, so the balance left now is the amount of US$1,499 Dollars.

If you just wait long enough, the price will drop Very Happy

I will tell him the bank transfer was returned to my bank, and see if he wants to come up with another account....

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still baiting this lad,

Note: I've only selected a couple of emails here, there have been over a hundred in just a couple of weeks, and many many phone calls from him to my answering service, and one from me to him but I couldnt understand a word he said, his accent is really thick, like his head. Smile

So far:

After the usual banter and he finally got down to send the fees I told him transfers to West Africa require security forms. He balked at that. And I also sent him a Western Union ID confirmation form which states only the person with the photo ID on this form can pick up the money. He hated that idea Twisted Evil so then he insisted the money be sent to a contact in London.

So I sent him the transfer slip of western union to his mate in London.

Naturally he couldnt pick it up, because its fake Laughing

Quote:
Attn: Mr J1m D1gr1s,

Still the same problem Mr Paul Anderson said he can not pull the money because is routed to Western union America head office.

You should ask Mr Victor to go immediately to call the fee back now. return the fee from western union.

After many failed attempts at picking it up, I told him that its because I paid extra to ensure it could only be picked up in London, yet there had been attempts to pick it up in Lagos and Enugu. Enugu is a red herring to make them think someone else is trying to chop their dolla Wink

Next I told him its good to see that he has finally picked it up. But then accused him of corruption because it was picked up in Enugu. To which the good doctor said:

Quote:
DEAR MR JAMES,

YOU HAVE NO PROVE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE FEE THE BANK ASKED YOU SEND TO LONDON TO HELP THEM BUY A FOREGN EXCHANGE ALLOCATION IN YOUR COUNTRY LONDON WAS PICK IN ENUGU NIGERIA IS A VERY BIG LIE AND NONSENSE TALK.

Ive got him flustered now Very Happy

The good doctor sees an opportunity for more money by saying we need a lawyer to get some documents, and he wants "a consultation fee of $950.00" So I said go ahead: To which the "barrister" says that "the swearing of affidavite at the court of justice will cost $4500.00." Fair enuf, normal lawyer costs.

But then the good doctor throws this in:

Quote:
The tax clearance from 2002 to 2008 as the bank requested the lawyer said in the jacket file of the late frederick hat he saw that he paid annually $3500.00 then he asked me to multiply it by 6 years which gave us the Total of $21,000.00 plus the affidevite of claim which is $4500.00 .

So the the two documents will cost us $25,500.00"
Shocked

Naturally Im having none of that, so time to introduce the fake lad to chop his dolla Twisted Evil

Sl1ppery J1m d1Gris wrote:
As for the lawyer, tell him we no longer need him. Yesterday I received a mail from a Barrister in Lagos, Barrister M1ke Ob1 ESQ, and he offered me a share in an unclaimed Oil contract with the Nigerian Government. I am not interested in that because it would be fraud but I did ring him to see if he could get us the documents we need. He says he is accredited by all banks in Nigeria, and the documents would only cost us USD1200 plus USD600 for a tax clearance which he says we will also need. So we can get him to do it a lot cheaper than the idiot you have spoken to.

To cut a long story short, he ranted and raved about a third party.

Quote:
WHICH LAWYER? WHAT INFORMATION HAS HE? NO DON'T BRING THIRD PARTY INTO THIS TRANSACTION.

DON'T JEOPARDISE OUR EFFORT SO FAR. IF YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TELL ME WE MAY SUSPEND IT OR YOU ASK THE BANK TO GIVE US A NEW A CREDITED BANK LAWYER WHO KNOWS THE JOB LIKE BARR C.C.SOLU KNOWS IT.

DON'T BRING SOMEONE WHO WILL GO TO THE BANK AND EXPOSE US.

I AM EXPECTING YOUR RESPONSE.

REGARDS

USMAN

So a third party will risk it will it? ok

Sl1ppery J1m d1Gris wrote:
Are you saying your lawyer knows what is going on? Barrister Obi is an accredited lawyer, he says he is accredited by all banks in Nigeria. Does Solu know what is going on or is he a third party? I dont understand why he would expose us and solu wouldnt, or is he expecting a bit of the cut?

Stone wall of silence from the good doctor, so I got "my" barrister to produce the documents, and taunted him that I paid the other barrister. I really am much better at documents than the lads Laughing

Strangely "the bank" accepted the documents and now "the bank" has moved me on to another bank in the USA to get my funds transferred.

Quote:
ATTN MR JAMES BOL1VAR D1GR1S

WE HAVE RECEIVED THE TWO DOCUMENTS SENT TO US BY YOU,WE HAVE APPROVED YOUR PAYMENT.

DUE TO THE INCREASED DIFFICULTY AND UNNECESSARY SCRUTINY BY THE BRITISH AUTHORITIES WHEN FUNDS COME FROM OUTSIDE OF LONDON, ESPECIALLY AFRICA, EUROPE, AND THE MIDDLE EAST, THE ECONOMIC COMMISSION FOR AFRICA AT THE UNITED NATIONS WHICH GOVERNS AND OVERSEES FUNDS TRANSFER FOR THE WORLD BANK AND THE REST OF THE WORLD WOULD INSTRUCT THE BANK OF NEW YORK TO DEBIT THEIR RESERVE ACCOUNT AND PAY YOU THROUGH A SECURED DIPLOMATIC TRANSIT ACCOUNT (S.D.T.A). SEE THE ATTACHED PAYMENT ADVICE (PAY VERY SERIOUS ATTENTION TO DETAILS, PLEASE). INSTRUCT TRANSFER CLIENTS TO CONTACT THE UNITED NATIONS VIA EMAIL AS DIRECTED BELOW IF THEIR ACCOUNT IS NOT CREDITED WITHIN A GIVEN PERIOD THREE DAYS.
PHONE #: 1 212 330 8098
FAX: 1 212 330 8023

[email protected]

CONTACT PERSON: AMBASSADOR ABDOULIE JANNEH

WE CONGRATULATE YOU ONCE MORE AND WE ARE SORRY FOR THE DEATH OF YOUR LATE COUSIN MR FREDERICK HAT ,HE WAS ONE OF OUR GREAT CUSTOMER,

THANKS

DR ENGISH DURU
FOR THE BANK
00234 7023155520

Where do we go from here? Im going to drag out the "USA" lad a bit, maybe a moneygram safari as it is "more secure" Twisted Evil And the lad wants to know who the fake lad is and whether he can do business with him after my fake lad said you can have the mugu back.

fake lad wrote:

HOW U DEY, FROM GUYMAN NWOSU LAGOS
Monday, January 12, 2009 1:28 PM
To: dr_usmanbello_imf30@*******.com

DI MUGUN DIGRIS DON DROPPED MAN PICKEN FO DOCUMENTS BUT NOR WORRY DAT I TEK UR MAGA .I NOR CHOP FOR MAI BRODA. DI MUGUN DROPPED INTO MAI LAP NA I SAW UR GUUD JOB NA I TOOK IT FO TEK E MONI FO SOME DOCUMENTS BICOS E SAW MI AS DI BARISTA. NAU I GET MONI FO DOCUMENTS I GIF DI MUGUN BACK FO U, NA AM BI URS NA I NO LONGER TEK WETIN DEY URS .NOR TINK I CHOP UR MUGUN ,I JUSS BE AT RIGHT TAIM NA NAU NA AM BI BACK FOR UR LAP. DI MUGUN DEY NAU URS .U WAN ANY PAPERS DEN MAIL MI AS MAI BOIS DO CORRECT CORRECT PAPERS

NWOSU

to which the good doctor replied:

Quote:
NWANNE ,

MAKE WE WORK TOGETHER, NWOSU ARE YOU FROM IKEDURU? LET ME KNOW I HAVE FRIEND IN AKABO CALLED NWOSU BOTH OF US LIVE IN TOGO BEFORE.

ONE LOVED.

This lad has been fun so far, he has tried to twist me in his direction but I keep playing to MY rules, as all baits should be

Laughing

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it seems, finally, he has got sick of me Twisted Evil

Strange how he calls me the criminal, lads, they live in delusion, well at least he admits he is the sme as barrister ob1

Quote:
DEAR MR JAMES,

YOU ARE A STUPID MAN TO CALL ME A FRAUD, TELL YOUR LAWYER BARRISTER OB1 THAT HE IS A THIEF BOTH OF US ARE THE SAME.

YOU HAVE NO MONEY AND I DID NOT ASK YOU ABOUT MONEY. I WILL GET ANOTHER GOOD PERSON TO CONCLUDE THE DEAL WITH HIM OR HER.

YOU AND YOUR LAWYER BARR OB1 ARE CRIMINALS.GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ACHISH.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic