SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this...common?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scootchyercootch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,
I just recently started dabbling in love scams rather than lotto/dying woman/bank scams and I'm running into trouble. All the lads I've talked to in the past few days don't stay on the line and in the first conversation they say really lewd stuff that confuses me. Do they not buy it or are they just bored of me?

For example I asked one where he was from and he said "City" I asked what state and he said "vagina"!?! Another told me "goodbye, i kiss ur hot pu$$y" before I signed off.

Things don't tend to go for much longer after that. So what gives? Is this normal? If anyone has any advice I'm all ears Smile thanks!

We do not accept Personal cherubs, Euros or Eurocheques.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where are you getting these love lads from? Shocked

By the looks of it, you're not getting them from any of the sources I know! Laughing
Are you doing IM stuff maybe? It sounds like you might have Pinays trying you out for instant cam stuff.

If you are interested in Russian vlads, mybelovednet is still a known hotbed. If you want African love lads, try 4ppl, or alternatively set up a myspace account.

Either way, to get what you want, you still have to act like a fisherman... set the right bait, in the right place for the fish that you really want.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here,
it's not normal unless they expect that you are a baiter. When chatting the other party can see your IP# if that's not near your location the lad can think..... but only a few so far checked it with me.
If you play the other gender you might give yourself away to easily, so bait tho opposite until you got the hang of it.
Make sure you're safe while baiting and have fun.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to eater, "scootchyercootch"

It might be an idea to stay away from instant chat, until you get an idea of the way there going to go, and stick with e-mail bait's . in that way you can go at your pace and not there's.

Or you could read some of the instant chat conversations on here by people such as Scarlett and Drama Queen, and learn by there wisdom, or making everything perfect, and you might even get a few proposals

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Scoot,
There is lots of good advice above, the only thing I could add to that would be to have a look around here before you get too frustrated, the romance sticky and 419eater uni have some great information that will help you to get started.

If you really want to chat straight up, there is loads of information on the subject by some of the most experienced love baiters around.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a couple sleeze that's contacted me, once I realized what they were after I just blocked them.

They are out there, I know I found a lot of nigerian scammers on 4ppl. Both them contacting me & me looking for guys who claim to be in the US but can't speak english coherently.

Even the scammers will try to go to a little sex chat -- I just blush Embarassed and slap them with "I am not that type of girl", "is this type of talk what you want from your future wife", "I refuse to talk that way, if you want to talk that way find someone else"...

Lol one of my lads tried to go that way last night & spelled "vagina" "virginia" and all I could think about were colonists ....was pretty funny Laughing

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What works for me is to set-up a fairly unattractive but unusual profile on 4ppl and see what I catch. The character that I'm currently using is a retired minister of religion and goat farmer. At first I exchange straight emails to see if they are a scammer or a real person. If I believe that they are real I just tell them that I'm not the person they are looking for and wish them good luck in the future.

Scammers always ask for money and when they do it's open season and I then go on to develop my character. IP, google and tineye searches are also good ways to separate real people from scammers.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well from my personal experience usually a scammer will try to be romantic at first not sexual.

My characters are usually late 30s or early forties. I havent been an elder yet. Mine are usually hard working women that have at least one child.

There are a lot of people on the net just looking for sex and stuff.
That sounds like what maybe you got hooked up with? They are weird. Confused

But once a scammer sets his sights on you a lot of times they will try to talk sexy with you to try an establish an intimate relationship with you.

Some baiters dont like to talk with them in such a way. It is a personal choice.

I on the other hand dont care what we talk about as long as they are talking to me and not someone else,lol....

Some of the most fun I have had has been when they are trying to impress me with some of their best sexy talk. It can be absolutely hilarious sometimes.
I guess i am supposed to be over come and swoon at how wonderful they are puke

Sometimes they get so into it that they just talk and talk and talk to me while ignoring everyone else. Twisted Evil Perfect.

At the same time they think they are truly hooking me and have me at their mercy. Half the time I cant even understand what they are saying because the words are hysterically messed up.
Laughing

But it is truly a personal decision to do that or not.
I personally am not easily offended by their trash talk and it is amusing to me. If I can cause them some discomfort while they are in a public cafe surrounded by other people then that is even more fun to me Razz

But never feel like you have do it, it is totally a personal decision.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The hard to read typing may be as a result of using only one hand to type Wink (on the lads part, thought I had better clear that up Wink )

At least it is taking up even more of his time.

You can learn a lot from reading through some of DQ's work, all the basic baiting ideals are in there.

Waste the scammers time not your own
make them reply to your questions and explain their answers in detail
provide them with useless information to de-educate
reduce their ability to chat with somebody else while chatting with you
keep them hooked and thinking they have a good maga
demoralise often while keeping their hopes alive

The other interesting thing to note is that DQ was achieving all of those things after the first week Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I set myself up with that typing comment didnt I? Laughing

Well just so you know I can type just fine its the lad having the problem Very Happy

Thank you for the nice comments Murry, Cool
And the encouragement along the way.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the moment, I'm an email-only person (though hope to branch into YIM later), but Romance Scammers are the only kind I want in endless multiple, and seek to attract. Most aim for romance. But some, even from the first email, are talking of sex.

I have one character who will talk the same right back. I do actually find it quite difficult to write (I'm not verbal in that way in real life), but I'll make her say anything with a lot of related-words thrown in, whether or not it makes much er.... practical sense.

All other characters, however, are Very Respectable People, both male and female, and would never dream of going down that route. Their respectability makes them lose some scammers. But the above more-raunchy character will lose some too, just because she is outspoken.

Everyone stays in character, and loses some and gains some because of it. One of the romance scammers who I replied to on Day One of beginning baiting (I'm in the third month now) is writing to two of my characters. To one, he is so polite and clean and respectable. To the other: well, if anything was ever missing from my knowledge of possibilities, it certainly isn't now.....

They can adapt.

My characters simply refuse to.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
scootchyercootch
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all your replies guys Laughing
I was getting these guys from 4ppl. I think it may have been my ip because I forgot to turn it off the times that happened. Embarassed I currently have one potential hook so we'll see how it goes Wink

We do not accept Personal cherubs, Euros or Eurocheques.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic