SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Dolla Chop!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of you who have been following me, I have been baiting the @ustrian R3dcross people who happen to be in Nigeria and think that Anschluss is a celebration. My first character got blown away because he refused to give full information. SO, as any good baiter would do

I started baiting them with 2 more characters.

Things got dreadfully slow with my one character so I decided to add some spice to it. EDWARD WATSON shows up. He's my lad character.
Afer emailing my victim character 3dward Ch3st3rfield to let him know that the lady from the red cross is gonna be out of the office... Ed forwards the email. This is his reply!

Dear Edward,

Your mail and a copy of your attached passport noted. Listen attentively; no one communicates you except me. You should not communicate any one; expect me, I am the general secretary of the Austrian Red Cross and Human Care Charity Organization, I am here present in the office.

So, I warn you for the last time not to respond to any other person, no body is known as Mr. Edward Watson, such name is not exiting in our organization here at Austria. So ignore such person for good. Hope you will adhere to my instructions. Study our e-mail address, and respond to my mail/message that comes from it only.

On the 2nd note; I do hereby inform you that the charity fund worth of $250.000.00USD has been approved on your behalf, and has been properly packaged and sent to the office of the DHL Courier Delivery Service; for the delivery of it to your sent address in USA

In that regards, you are advised to contact the DHL officer in charge with the blow stated address of their office here in Austria, for proper guide lines on how you would receive it from their delivery agents. Also, we forwarded your sent contact details to their office; to get in touch with you as well.

DHL COURIER GLOBAL SERVICE.

BUREWS BONDE 1000AZ

NOIRS PEV 8990 SEA WAVES

CONVENT REIVS. VIENNA AUSTRIA.

78ZB 1200 AUSTRIA.

PHONE: +4368110714832.

TEL/FAX: +43600087 EXT 1100

EMAIL: [email protected]

Finalize with them as soon as possible and make sure you write me immediately as you receive the fund with you over there; hope you understand me? I shall expect you update. Send us a record sheet on how the fund is being shared by you among the needy. God will reward you for your kind gestures.

I expect to receive your update.

With regards.

Mrs. Lillian Magritte.

Secretary General.

Austria Red Cross Org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Jan 2, 2009 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: My Information
To: Franklin Karpinsky <[email protected]>

Dear Barrister Karpinsky, I did exactly as you told me to. Iwent to Western Union today and sent the 1200 Euro to you. It cost me a bit of money as you well know. When can I expect my prize? The money number is: xxxxxxxxxx. I hope to hear from you soon. Ed Chesterfield

On 1/2/09, Franklin Karpinsky <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Mr. Chesterfield Congatulations again on your winning. I will have to go to court here in Austria to get this money placed in your name because you are far awey and cannot go to court here and then I must send it to you. These sum of these money fees 1200 Euro. I need you to send it through Western Union as soon as possible. You MUST USE this information so that this transaction can be complet and recognized by the goverment. Best Regards Barrister Frank Karpinsky
Full Name - Franklin Owato City - Lagos Country - Nigeria Text Question - Opened
Answered - Closed
On 1/2/09, Edward Chesterfield <edchesterfield> wrote:
Dear Barrister Karpinsky, I am emailing you because Mr. Edward Watson of the Austrian Red Cross has instructed me to do so. I have won their Sweepstakes and wish to retrieve my prize money. Here is the information that you are asking for. I hope to hear form you soon. Thanks Very Much Edward Chesterfield Your full name: Edward Cosmo Chesterfield
Your address: 550 Gerrard St. E., Toronto, Ontario M4M 1X6 CANADA
Your country Canada .
Your age 28
Your occupation: Ice Road Trucker
Your Phone number 1-216-421-9887
Your Sex: Male
Your City Toronto
Your ID Card: See attachment

I emailed the lad forwarding him the message with the mtcn number and the " I chop ya dolla mugu" and got this nice reply from him!

EDWARD,

I TESTED YOUR MOTHER’S ASS AND IT WAS SOO SWEET; AND I HOPE THE SWEETNESS HAS NOT CHANGED.

MY FRIEND ANDREW WANTS TO FUCK HER TOO AND PAY HER SOME DOLLARS; BUT I CAN’T GET INTOUCH WITH HER; PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME HER PHONE DETAILS?

I HEARD THAT YOUR DRUNKARD DAD, DIED OF TOO MUCH DRUNKUNESS, ARE YOU STUPID NOT TO KNOW THAT? SPROOL! LIKE YOU.

I LOVE YOUR MUM’S ROUND ASS, SOMETIMES I WET WHEN EVER I IMAGINE OF IT. I WANT TO SUCK HER PUSSY; IT IS SOO LOCIOUS, DELICIOUS AND MARVELLING. WHAT A GREAT SWEET PUSSY.

BUT YOU EDWARD, YOU ARE A MONKEY THAT LIKES TO LICK BANANA; I GUESS YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO THE BUSH AND START CLIMBING TREES.

SON OF A BITCH. BIGGEST FOOL IN TOWN. DIE AND GET LOST.

NMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice chop and lad rant, SPROOL! LIKE YOU. Laughing Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good signature material. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
misterdeeds
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you think? How much longer should I wait with my other character until they get the chop from that angle too?

"NA GOD GO PUNISH U IDIOTE" Barrister Dasilva
"WHY NOT YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE A HUNDRED TIMES?" American Banking Austria
"YOU CAN NEVER CHOP MY DOLLAR BECAUSE YOU ARE A DEAD APE" - Victoria Mark
"LISTEN YOUR APPLICATION IS OVERDUE WE DONT ENTERTAIN JOKES HERE" - UAE Immigrations
United Arab Emirates Closed lad accounts x14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic