SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Police are involved

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my ongoing love lad Cr4ig who allowed my character to be kidnapped by the G0merboz and claims to be in prison....he has now brought in a policeman to help him collect him money.

Lad
Quote:
the cop that wnats to help em get teh money from money gramm needs your contact address to fill i the form to get the money as i told him yoru full name already, he also wants to confirm if the numbers from teh money gramm is still there so he dont look like a fool trying to help me ,honey soemone has yoru password there , i get emails from yoru email and it was not written by you , its a treat email and i gues they might come by the numbers and maybe have goten the money already, firstly you need to change yoru email address bpassword asap, you need to email to me or the police to help me get the moeny if the numbers are still valid

Cop who, strangely enough, has an email name of Cr4ig Adams
Quote:
Hi there madam, i am the cop thats been helping Mr cr4ig at teh prison jail, i have spoken to the flight agent to take mr cr4ig home to you and i need to get him out of jail fast as i heard you sent him some money by money gramm , i woudl eb needing your contact address to fill in teh form so i can have the moeny picked up for mr cr4ig and gets him on the plane home to you fast, i woudl be waiting for yoru response as mr cr4ig said ill get an email about yoru contact info from you soonest,

please make sure your email address password is changed so the money is still safe there

Yours faithfully
kelvin

Me
Quote:
Dear Mr. Policeman -

I am so glad you are helping my Cr4ig. Please tell me what jail he is
in. He's the only person in Africa who can help me and I really need
him because I was kidnapped by this gang of G0merboz. One of the
G0merboz took me away from the others and he says he sent the money for Cr4ig by moneygram and told me the numbers to give to Cr4ig. So now you can take the numbers and go to moneygram and get the money and let Cr4ig out. Thank you so much for helping us. I really love Cr4ig and I want him to come get me.

Cop
Quote:
Could you please tell me why this gang kidnapped you, as this whole story is still not clear to me and my colleague, i asked you about byour contact address so as to get the money from money gramm and what is the assurance that this g0mez people really sent the money to mr cr4ig ben by money gramm, i think soemone is playing a game about your email address sending email from your address to mr cr4ig ben nad its like someone has your email address password and its all games

Me
Quote:
Thank you for helping both of us. I was kidnapped because Cr4ig was too lazy to come get me at the airport after I had traveled all the way from the US to bring him money to keep him out of jail. I kept
begging him to come and get me and he wouldn't. Somebody named Mr.
G0mer pretended to be my friend and said he would take me to Cr4ig but
he didn't.
But even though Cr4ig was lazy and mean to me and let me be kidnapped, I still love him and want him to come get me. So please help him get the money so he can get out of jail.

I'm touched that the cop is concerned that his prisoner is receiving threatening emails. I'm also struck by the coincidence that both prisoner and jailer have the same first name when one is Nigerian and one is American....and are equally bad spellers.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's so nice, kidnapped and still able to go online and have fun Laughing
Way to go girl! Thumbs up clapping clapping

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a very obliging kidnapper. Very Happy

What really amazing is that someone in jail is allowed to spend time on YM chat.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great going Becky!

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow the things they can do now in jails Wink

You have great kidnappers for letting you talk to your sweetie.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO GIRL! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would getting on Yahoo's IM system count as your one phone call? Just curious

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wow the things they can do now in jails

I know!!! He's been "in jail" since Nov. 27th....and hasn't had his phone taken from him. Apparently, jails in Nigeria don't have a lot of rules and restrictions. I hope he got a nice Christmas dinner and some champagne to toast in the New Year.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I take hope in the fact that this lad is such an idiot that he can't be causing too much trouble in RL.

He caught me on YM and I was busy with 2 other lads so I played my G0merboz kidnapper

Quote:
10:01:00 AM lad - im online talk to me
how do you mean i dont love you anymore?
im here
Mad
10:14:34 AM me - Dis oduobi (that's GB 0scar's African name)
10:22:14 AM lad - who could this be?
10:24:00 AM me - I have your maga wif
10:24:16 AM lad - you must be bastard
10:25:58 AM me - yes
10:26:27 AM lad - i told you to release her or else you are in trouble
10:28:42 AM me - wetin wahala little boi
10:42:51 AM me - wi keep maga wife na get ransom
10:43:01 AM lad - how?
10:44:14 AM me - am family bi lookin fo her.. .ay big moni
10:44:32 AM lad - you uscked fool
10:44:38 AM lad - you sucked fool

Later I followed up with an email from my character

Quote:
0scar told me that he talked to you today....did you tell him how to
send the money to get you out of jail? Will you be coming to get me
soon? Please don't stop loving me Cr4ig...I need you so much.

To which he responded

Quote:
How are you doing Gr4ce? just hunky dory, thank you
like i have told you i need you to do what i told you to do about the western transfer or else you should stop contacting me ok?coz 0scar whatever talk to me lavishly lastnight telling they have my wife that you shoiuld pay them ransom idiot, idiot, idiot. Kidnapped people do NOT pay the ransom....i dont understand you anymore.......if you love me do what i told you to or else im not Gonna reply you anymore coz you have suffered me alot throught pains im Going through here in jail.....you maltreated me like nonchalant here......................so do what i told you to do for me or else im Gonna block my email to the extent that you will not have access to me anymore...............................think about it and dont you send any rubbish mail to me concerning anyone again except you and the money i told you to send to to me...ok
Bye for now
Cr4ig Ad4ms

Now...look at his signature...and look at my OP at the name of the "cop" who has been writing on his behalf. Very Happy

What can I do with this stubborn, stupid lad? I emailed a week ago from the G0merb0z seeing if he wanted to go in on the ransom request...nothing. He won't even go to Moneygram to pick up his $500...he insists on WU. I'm supposedly sending money from within Africa so can't really do M7CN S3cure or one location pickup. He won't disclose a location to have the money hand-delivered. Suggestions?

But I am baiting him from another character so the fun continues.

Doctor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just hate it when the cops get in on the scamming. Ugh. I wonder if tax dollars paid for the computer for Craig.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic