SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait - Dr. Usm4n <You know who>

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exclamation Can someone please lock this thread before it gets out of hand? (ESC Rule 4c Subsection ii)

A few laughs at the expense of the lads is one thing but running headlong into trouble like this is not good.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LeBrea You are coy. Shiver, and Lotta have access to all my information, and have
personally vouched for me in the 2007 affair. I am transparent, are you?

Here is my access code to the Eater Repository, care to share yours?

Quote:
removed - lotta

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the middle of all this hubris, I forgot to add my latest entry in the bait:

Usman Bello has been robbed!!!
Quote:
.... please this is to inform you that thief robs me immediately l came out of the bank and took all the money with me infact its very terrible that this is my first time to see such a thing in my life.

However, due to too much security around me this fund is already move to South Africa and our correspondent Bank in South Africa will contact you immediately the name of the bank is ABSA BANK OF SOUTH will contact you immediately.
<how is that a bad thing?>

<blah blah>

Please l would like you to follow my instruction right now and stop writing me in the old e-mail and if anyone write YOU there in my name please ignore the e-mail and the letters because l can see that people that works with me is not honesty that is the reason l move this fund to South Africa. So please stop any communication with old e-mail any message and with anyone in this business there is not from me its from those that we working together because they are the one that plan with thief’s to robs me ....

Any e-mail without this code Nu. 440, is not from me. For now our code will be 440 ok. <I knew he loved this cloak & dagger stuff!>
<blatant ripoff of my modality>

And please check the attachment folder you will see the police report.
<I'll post it later, it's truly a work of art!>

My response:

Quote:
You guys keep changing the payment!
Now I set it up how you asked me to do it, and that's it!

The pin is still the same, from Walt Michaels.
Now you told me to send the money to Benin and I did.
Have your guy email me from there and I will send the next payment

Virgil

This is one of the most fun baits I've done in a long time, all things consdiered! Very Happy

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
@LeBrea You are coy. Shiver, and Lotta have access to all my information, and have
personally vouched for me in the 2007 affair. I am transparent, are you?

Here is my access code to the Eater Repository, care to share yours?

Quote:
removed - lotta

Here's mine, but it's the platinum plan instead of the gold plan, so the hex string is longer:

Quote:
removed - lotta (you should know better than posting these in public. Rolling Eyes

ETA: But what does that really prove?
You & I both know that access is double-coded with PKE, which effectively changes the real access code.
Having the hex string alone is useless with out the public key. Wink

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea wrote:

Having the hex string alone is useless with out the public key. Wink

No shit.

Lotta has been advised of the situation, prepare for exposure.

This is a dark day for the Eater.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor,
I know that there are some attorneys who are members here, perhaps one of them should be advising you as to the penalties associated with libel.

You do realize once I am vindicated, that there is a very good chance you will become my employee Smile

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In for a penny, in for a pound.

I will expose you, and your little minions. It is too bad that it had to resort to this, but the truth will prevail. The virus that has overtaken Eater must be addressed.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm damned furious things have to end this way again. Same old fucking story time and time again, resulting in unpredictable events either to members or the Eater website, every time someone decides to bring UB up in some thread, pissing him off, with predictable results.
@LaBrea : publicly saying you're sorry will probably settle the whole thing. You really should have known better.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This UB is an impostor. I think the real dark lord would welcome the harrassment of small bois who claim his name.

Then again, if the IP of the next letter comes from a town near you, better say your prayers.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again we see the effects that *He Who Cannot be Named* has on this forum.

Everytime someone thinks they are skilled, smart, capable to take on HWCBN all that happens is dissension, distrust, threats, the ESC, Warnings and expulsions.

There was enough trouble in 2007 with the 7 fire breathing flying thingys, to have HWCBN mentioned at the start of the year bodes ill for Eater.

Why can't people just leave it alone, it's like kids poking a hornets nest to see what happens

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:

Then again, if the IP of the next letter comes from a town near you, better say your prayers.

You know his IP cloaking ability. The last fateful contact I had with him in '07 his IP resolved to Ottumwa, Iowa, far too close for comfort. It was at that point where I decided to let the man live in peace. Let him get his cut, it is unpleasant, but the cost of doing business.

He is everywhere, yet nowhere.

I don't know what kind of mess LaBrea is in, but I am sure this will not turn out well.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps someone we know in Texas will stick their hand in the hornet's nest. Wink

For all the newbies, it's best not to take the chance. The Dark Chopper is the top predator. He feeds on other lad's jobs, letting them do the work for him. As long as we don't interfere with him, he doesn't interfere with us.

There are some battles that should never be fought, some doors that should never be opened. It's a Pandora's box that can never be closed.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea is good intentioned, but naive. I have a mod checking on LaBreas' status.

Why must we go through this again?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of you assume because this lad is using "HIS" name, he must not be the real B3llo, but maybe he is the real B3llo. Also, keeping in mind the great DOS attack of 1997, this may be a prelude to a repeat, and I am sure we do not want that again. I remember those dark days in the bunker as if they were only last year.

I think we need to be vigilant, and watch who is benefitting from this thread. You can't Spell "U$man B3llo with out "LaBrea".

This needs to go to the council quickly.

And, no, fuck you, I am not revealing my hex string here. Suffice it to say that it is a two star triple platinum, and is very secure. You two must be daft with your pissing contest to reveal that where anyone can read it. I hope a mod steps in and deletes those numbers.

I hope this gets sorted before more damage happens. No more games, gentlemen, for the sake of those impressionable members who may decide its all fun and games and want to try to match wits with "HIM".

Please.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Pastor Frank

Quote:
Why must we go through this again?

You know how this happens, members start to think they are capable of taking on HWCBN, and get sucked into his trap, it doesn't matter how often the warnings are posted, and the advice given, someone will always try to take him on.

As you mentioned earlier in this thread, it's easier to let him have his cut, than to be constantly looking over your shoulder and trying to protect your family.

I feel LaBrea has been sucked into another web of lies and danger by HWCBN

Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Top fo the morning to you, and all that, but MAYBE he is not being sucked in as a dupe, but is an agent of HWCNBN. I'm not saying this is the case, but... we shouldn't rush to rule this out.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Are you trying to implicate me?

Please sir, don't let hysteria infiltrate these pages yet again. It is LeBrea that needs to be examined. I have already started the process.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a mod should lock this thread IMMEDIATELY. This just in:

Quote:
from Usman Bello <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date 1 January 2009 04:48
subject Divide and Konker
mailed-by googlemail.com
Signed by gmail.com

hide details 04:48 (2 minutes ago)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I WAER MANY CLOTHS
I WALK IN DARKNESS
I ONE THE SOLE OF LABREA
NOW FOUR FATHER FRANCIS

PASTOR U$MAN BELLO

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^No, not implicate you AT ALL! After your incarceration, I am completely understandiung about your need to avoid wrongfully being accused. It is another baiter in this thread, whose name I think I shouldn't even mention, who should be watched more closely. Both Irish and I think someone here is inviting people into tempt fate, and are wondering about their motivation. But I don't want to say more, other than you are not suspected of being in league with certain forces of darkness.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thank you.

As I understand it you have a subsidiarity vote on the security council, please watch this thread closely, your service may be needed. I have also initiated the process to conduct an IP trace of a certain members here, the results should arrive by the morning.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ As Doc mentioned PF, I'm positive the ESC will completely vindicate you once they delve into the activities of a certain member.

Enticing new members into the clutches of HWCNBN is tantamount to the most horrible crime ever committed in this Forum.

I hope your research finds evidence of the evil harm that is being done here.

\/\/\/ Sig line

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been hung out to dry once too often, the truth will prevail.

I am headed to bed. I trust you, and other vigilant members, will keep an eye on this situation as I sleep. The Admin and Mods are aware of what is going on here and are working behind the curtain.

I will not let one member drag us down this dark path again.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mister G0mer killed U5man B3110 and took over his organisation. You're all starting at shadows and it's getting a bit embarrassing.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, I am not that important. As you know, PF, I am really only a junior member on the ESC, but I think that between Irish and myself, and a few others, we will be able to at least raise some questions that need to be answered.

One question, already, is who, really, was Freddy Fokker? You see whare I am going with this, right?

Let's watch this closely, and give certain people enough rope to entangle themselves. If LaBrea wants to take chances on his own, he's a big boy, but getting some of the newer members involved, that is entirely a different kettle of string.

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:

One question, already, is who, really, was Freddy Fokker? You see whare I am going with this, right?

I smell what you're stepping in. Wink

Keep the faith, keep Eater clean. I have late word that the security council will be holding an emergency session in the morning.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic