SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The worst TW@T Ever! (3rd Attempt, still crap!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my god! how bad is this TW@T? M.O.F

Is it legitimate to take a run up for a slap?

Edit: to blur out the kids faces, you will just have to imagine the look of utter disappointment. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Roger The Cabin Boy on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How long did it take you to get him to build that travesty?

If it needed only a little prompting, a mild chiding should do.

If, on the other hand, it took a lot of pressure to get him to do that, then berate him most strictly!

Additional; if you can, pixilate the faces of the children as they are definitely ITPs.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a sorry excuse for a TWAT pyramid, alright. The worst, yes. Nowhere near specification, and they deserve a slap for sure! I would surely question their dedication and commitment to the church. Evil or Very Mad

The children's faces should be covered up, yes. Not only are they ITP, but you can see the utter disappointment in their faces, knowing that their parents are just lazy TWATS! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They stack the potatoes down at my local supermarket higher than that.
How can anyone expect Salvation (or cash) for such a meagre effort?

Bitch-slap those TWATS.

Like the other guys here, I say cover the faces of the kids. Not so much because they look disappointed or that they're ITPs, but for the fact that if any of their friends see that photo, they will be forever mocked for being associated with such a piss-poor effort.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, and I thought I had cornered the market on worthless Tw@ts and terrible pyramids. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't actually been too much trouble, he's a bit of a slow burner, generally sends about 1 email per week. His TW@T forms weren't too great, he has a novel approach to "cut and paste," Rolling Eyes but because he's so slow, I let it pass.

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

I cant see the lad himself in the "Travesty of Faith" pic. I guess he was the one taking the photo.

Last edited by Roger The Cabin Boy on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Answer number 8 is priceless. Laughing

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
carlosq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His middle name is Precious. This lad is indeed precious Very Happy

your a big time animal get loss with your money . another person can buy the gold dust - Bello

Remember what great mating ruttier king - Jones Jerry
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that thing is an abomination.....

Slap hard and often and REDO

unacceptable

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that is the most pitiful thing I have ever seen. As one of the head Reverends of this ubiquitous church, I suggest that insulting travesty he calls a MOF be the source of nagging mockery and humiliation. I would have to make fun of him for days over that one. Even after he does it over, to the correct specifications (if ever), I would remind him of that shameful mess for all of time.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That just makes me sad. I mean, what kind of effort is that?!??!?

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, It's really poor. Makes me laugh how they dug out a bit of the bank in front to make it appear taller. Real "trompe l'oeil" effect.... Lad Logic. Rolling Eyes

Mugu to me wrote:
Happy xmas rev.have yiu seen the picture sent to you by emmanuel?i was have problem sending the

Me to Mugu wrote:
Hello Precious, I hope that you are well.

Yes I did see the picture, but I haven't sent it on to the elders for assessment as I fear they would see it as an insult. Son, the all seeing brown eye is meant to look down on all it surveys. The tiny little pile of bags you made really isn't fit to be called a m0nument of fai7h at all. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but the minimum height requirement as stated in the manual I sent you is 3 meters. It is meant to demonstrate your faith and determination to be a complete TW@T.

I'm sure that if you were to work hard over the Christmas period, you could complete a much more suitable structure, and then take up your ministry in the new year.

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At last, a reply

Quote:
thanks rev,i will do as you ve said.

Good lad, hop to it. Very Happy

GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, after all - "being a twat is boundless" ha ha ha...

Easter Egg 2013
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That pyramid is so hilarious. I laugh every time I see it.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Is it possible that they made the children build it? Mad

Anyway, a huge slap is needed.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you send your lad a photo of one of the more impressive TWAT pyramids for inspiration? Just a suggestion...
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was sent the manual, and has visited the website to see what others have done. And then for some odd reason, turned out that pile of crap!

I hope the kids weren't made to help build it, I doubt they could lift a sack full of earth, they must weigh about 50 Kg.

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Dear, I can see it's going to be a long haul with this one. Crying or Very sad

Tw@t wrote:
REV, I SAW YOUR MAIL,I HOPE YOU ARE BETTER NOW.I HOPE YOU ACCEPT THESE.
REGARDS TO THE TW@T FAMILY.

What kind of idiot does he take me for? OK, it's a bit bigger, but it's 2 dimensional.... I'm genuinely starting to get angry now. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Roger The Cabin Boy on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That thing looks very unstable. How the hell is he going to climb to the top to light it on fire without the whole thing falling over and crushing him?

Now that I think of it, that's not such a bad deal.

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well its almost tempting to let him try it, just to see if it does. I'm betting all the people in front are hiding the fact its been raised up on pallets or something, and look at the size of those bags! could they be any bigger? What a lazy sod! Evil or Very Mad

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They are definitely trying to hide the fact that they are lazy, unfit TWATS!
Major slaps!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep rebuild, but maybe if they wear tin foil helmets it would appease his holiness, the great Tw@t master - and win some crap competition run by Mr Sunshine the coach tour guide.

Rolling Eyes

Just kidding Wink It is a great compo, one that I am not even fit to enter.

Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Despite being thoroughly displeased with this effort, Father B is playing it cool.

Quote:
Dear Pr3cious,

Thank you for the photo you sent, I presume that this is meant as
evidence of your work in progress. I must say that it is slightly
unusual to start by constructing a 2 dimensional triangle, but I'm
sure it will be fine when it's finished. I wish you good luck with the
rest of the work, and hope to hear from you soon, when it is
completed.

Regards Father Br1an

I think Sister B3tty, (who put the lad forward for a donation) might not be quite so diplomatic. I'll give it 'til tomorrow, then she can fire off a scathing Email about betrayed trust and ingratitude. Twisted Evil

RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a piece of crap. Both of them. Obviously the work of people who don't really want all that money. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic