SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait - Dr. Usm4n <You know who>

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad dares to take the name of the most feared dolla-chopper in West Africa.....Usm4n B3ll0 !
it just seems he should get some grief for it somehow Twisted Evil

It's a standard NOK/bank scam, and he will send you a truly crappy ID unsolicited..

details here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1285914#1285914

Enjoy! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Owd Git
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have this myself, I doubt it's the man himself................but just in case I think I'll leave it thanks Surprised

"You have thought me never to trust any man." Paul Williams
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try living dangerously. Like my fancy new tinfoil hat?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Me too, thanks. This guy is way over our heads. I'll leave him to the experts, and this thread to the mods to decide upon.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C'mon, guys! Don't be so chicken shit. Its nothing a tinfoil hat can't solv.....

uuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh! >gack<

I DEH KILL DAT MODDAFOKKA WHO SEH HE NO FRAID FOR ME! I GO CHOP YOU HEAD~

I AM USMAN BELLO

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stephen ... please ...

ETA: Ow, what the heck. I dug up his email and sent him a piece of my mind. About time this moron gets fried once and for all. * shields up*

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our friend is a man of many names....

He has replied to me using his original name (which we never say aloud), as Dr. English Udo, and now Usman Duru:

Quote:
Good day,

Any response from the bank? Give me your Cell phone number so that i can also reach you, You know i cover west africa region fund monetary unit, My work take me around west african rigion and i will be in Nigeria today to attend a seminar tommorow in Abuja to return Togo by 2nd of January next year.

So what ever we are doing let us do it fast,fast, As i told you yesterday i will be happy if the bank will transfer this money to your account before tuesday i will be more happy.

Always Check your email and bring report to me so that we can join head together solve it to move ahead.

I will be expecting your response

Regards

Usman Duru

btw, he's been in Lagos since last week, according to his previous emails...

Hopefully, he hasn't made any visits outside of West Africa.....Doc....?......Dutch....? You guys still around....???

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you guys really baiting him? Seriously. I have done some stuff on here before, but this is a bit over the top. Whatever you do is up to you, but I don't think taking on Usman should be considered. I'd shy away from that one if I stumbled across him. It's not worth it.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found this on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/people/Usman-Bello/715709131

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Are you guys really baiting him? ....I don't think taking on Usm4n should be considered.....

I was reasonably certain when I started this bait that this guy was not the Usman.

Believe me, after hearing some of the stories about what he has done to some other West African scammers, I would not wish to be in contact with the real guy.. Shocked

This guy seems rather amateurish, as though he is trying to emulate his namesake.
It's kind of like Homer Simpson pretending to be Keyser Soze.

Laughing

However, I would advise anyone not comfortable with assuming some risk, even while practicing safe baiting, to pass on this one.

There is always the chance that it could turn out that the real Usman has stolen this lad's account password, a common practice amongst scammers.

If I see a radical change in format, otr a sudden shift in IP address that couldn't be accounted for in a day's travel, I may reserve the right to bail....

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LaBrea wrote:
I was reasonably certain when I started this bait that this guy was not the Usm4n.

Pardon me for being blunt, but are you really stupid enough to think that it's worth the risk? There are enough other lads out there. Don't be stupid. Rolling Eyes

EDIT: LaBrea and I are talking right now... hopefully I can convince him.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

who is usm4n b3ll0?
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

axbr13 wrote:
who is usm4n b3ll0?

HE SAID HIS NAME!!! ABOMINATION!!!!

Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol wtf who is this guy? is this just an inside joke or something?
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If you spin around and say his name out loud three times a giant vortex will open up and swallow everyone. That's all you need to know.

He-who-shall-not-be-named is one evil mofo. He makes mods cry. One time I was baiting him (I was a newbie, so forgive me), and I ended up sending him all of my money, signing over my house, and shipping my oldest child overseas to work in his slave labor scamming camp. And I consider myself lucky that I got off that easily.

You are messing with fire if you mess with he-who-shall-not-be-named. It ain't worth the risk.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

axbr13 wrote:
lol wtf who is this guy? is this just an inside joke or something?

He is "HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED"

A Ruthless "DOLLA CHOPP4" whos evil knows no boundries.

Best steer clear of him.... I hear even JOJO is a bit skeered of him... and thats saying something

Cellphone x2

axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha very funny, no seriously what is this all about, if you feel more comfortable, PM me
axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=267

okay so its a joke i get it

2. The Fiction

Usman Bello is, as I’ve already said, a well-worn name. The scammers have assumed the name, pretending to be everything from a lowly beggar on the streets of some African city to a distinguished statesman trying to smuggle his millions out of the country before, or after, some revolution.
Usman Bello has also been said to be an ex-KGB officer gone bad, turning into the most dangerous scammer there is. Again, none of this is verifiable, as far as we know, so we consider it fiction.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's an enemy of both scammers and baiters. There are lots of impersonators, but it's not worth it. If LaBrea likes typing with numbs, then maybe it will be cool for him to keep emailing him. But as I said, no bait is worth some nubbed off fingers. He genuinely has a LOT of connections all over the place.

Goat

axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i know ur just trying to play a joke on me now haha, theres no way this stuff is true

its almost like you wish usman bello was this vicious, hes your kaiser soze

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take it serious or not. Some people don't believe he is real. That's up to you. But all I know is that some people believe he is the real deal. I have been around a long time. I, for one, believe he is real.

I don't know anything about that Fraudwatchers stuff. But I know that some of that information is inaccurate.

Goat

axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

have you baited him before? if you have what happened
Ceres
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard that a baiter paid with his life. I'm not sure this is true but...

axbr13
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

exactly my point, its always a friend of a friend told you XYZ

im not saying im gonna bait this guy, but i will do more research into him
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A female friend of mine once baited him. Before the bait she looked like Jessica Alba. After he-who-shall-not-be-named got done with her, she looked like Bea Arthur.

She's now a resident of an insane asylum. I'd back off if I was you.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic