SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Daniel/Michael In Japan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might take a couple of days but I think I can get one for you Gnasher.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers! I still can't figure out if he's a douche or a weirdo or both, but either way I'd like to have another go at him.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nikora wrote:
Can someone advise someone famous but not too famous for the pics he'll certainly ask soon ?

I just did a search for "female portfolios" and it came up with a bunch of modeling agencies, each model with several pictures...they're good looking but not super star recognition...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
douche or a weirdo or both

All of the above.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

miyu wrote:
yes I think Fumiko has some unfulfilled desires.

lol, Fumiko was my Japanese teachers name! She was lovely. She was married to an English guy over here and taught me Japanese.

Sorry to go off topic but you just reminded me of 'our' Fumiko... Very Happy

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he was in Manila but he seems to have returned to Japan. I think he comes here on a 90 day tourist visa. He scams for a while, goes to another country and then comes back. And now he's threatening to "sew" AFI because I posted his passport information there. I seem to hit close to home.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
09060549457 The phone numbers are excellent as Sat phone numbers to send to lads.

I'm a newbie when it comes to baiting, do you think I could use this number to send to my gimp that keeps hassling me for a phone number? Or should I wait until I'm ready to dump him?

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is no reason why you couldn't give your pet the number, of course you pet will realise it isn't you, then you can tell him he must have dialed the number incorrectly and to try again, you should be able to get away with this a couple of times at least before your pets gets the shits with you, be sure to work out the time zones and find the most inconvenient time for both for your pet to call.

You could also use the excuse that your friend keeps answering the phone and she is such a prankster, have the lad explain to your friend that he knows she is just pranking and he should insist on talking to you Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are still trying to verify this but a woman in the Philippines says she got a text message from Daniel yesterday. Daniel said he had been detained by police. I don't believe anything Daniel says but we also have a bait going on with Daniel and he has been in Tokyo. He isn't responding in the bait. He used to send 2-3 emails a day and then nothing since yesterday afternoon.

I've been trying to get JNPA or Tokyo Metro to look into him and maybe someone finally took me seriously. That only took more than 3 years.

We are still trying to verify this.

miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Detained and deported.

Israeli pervert kicked out of RP
20 August 2009

The Bureau of Immigration (BI) deported last Wednesday an Israeli who was arrested for luring several Filipino women to have sex with him in exchange for a better life abroad.

Daniel Berner, 37, was deported aboard a Cathay Pacific flight that left the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) for Hongkong and Tokyo enroute to Tel Aviv, Israel. The Israeli was kicked out of the country pursuant to a deportation order that the BI board of commissioners, chaired by Immigration chief Nonoy Libanan, issued against him last Tuesday.

Berner was arrested last July 29 inside a restaurant at the Greenbelt mall in Makati City by operatives of the bureau’s law enforcement division (LED).

He was meeting with one of his prospective victims in an entrapment operation that was set up by the BI operatives who were armed with a mission order from Libanan.

“Sex perverts like him (Berner) who exploit and take advantage of our women should be expelled and banned from re-entering our country,” Libanan declared, as he ordered the inclusion of the Israeli in the bureau’s blacklist.

According to BI-LED acting assistant chief Epifanio Lambino Jr., Berner was arrested after one of his victims sought the help of a television station which in turn referred the case to the BI.

Lambino said the Israeli, who disguises himself as a Canadian and goes by many aliases, had already victimized several Filipinas whom he had duped by sending them emails via the Internet.

“He would usually promise his victims that he would marry them and bring them with him to Canada if they got pregnant with his child, thus he would entice them to have sex with him,” Lambino added.

Berner is also allegedly wanted in Japan, Great Britain and Canada for engaging in similar Internet fraud schemes and that a US$50,000 reward for his arrest was already put up by authorities in Tokyo.

Investigation revealed that the Israeli entered the country as a tourist and was found out that his passport was fraudulent based on the investigation by the bureau’s Anti-Fraud Division. (BI News)

http://immigration.gov.ph//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=563&Itemid=78

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW they caught him !!!

Great Job Miyu Very Happy

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well unfortunately the plane stopped in Tokyo and he got off. He's back on the streets now, fake passports and all.

But we are baiting him hard now. I smell a safari in his future. Smile

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet being detained really shook his nerves -- lmao

too bad he's back on the street Sad

but it's showing that he CAN be caught, and the pattern is known now...

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It boggles the mind that they just PUT him on a plane that was landing in Tokyo, and he just WALKED AWAY! Shocked Evil or Very Mad

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It still boggles my mind. But you can see some of the fun at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0vTYIv_q0

SKip to the 5:54 minute mark if you just want to see the sting.

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats miyu for rattling his cage. He's been operating in Japan for a long time. Did it not occur to the authorities in Manilla that he might decide to get off the plane there instead of going back to Israel? Unbelieveable.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Byte Meebum
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that song too Rightous Bro's I think

Oh, my love
My darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long lonely time

And time goes by
So slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine

I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love
To me

Lonely rivers flow
To the sea, to the sea
To the open arms
Of the sea
Lonely rivers sigh
Wait for me, wait for me
I'll be coming home
Wait for me
hoxy77
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello

I think his purpose is only money, sex or Japan citizenship to live for goods in Japan. Sounds odd and a typical scammer. He seems to be a nice person but I do not think so. If I were you, I shut down from contacting him. I had been involved by scammers for 4 months. Do not spend your precious time to scammers.
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Long link

made long link a clicky - JC

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme
SenGaeriel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back folks!

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5432426730
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I do best at everything,

Modest little s**t, isn't he? Evil or Very Mad

edited to fix quote

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Began Steele
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5412708780

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5429115926
both dead 1.9 2011

And having once turned round, walks on,
And turns no more his head;
because he knows a frightful fiend
Doth close behind him tread."

"Thank you for making a fool of my situation God will bless you for all you have done to me for the past three months." [ With a certain amount of luck he will.]

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence
on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell.
Lose 10 kgs of belly fat an hour with our weight loss programme

Last edited by Began Steele on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's never anything modest about Daniel Berner. Laughing

And he forgot to mention he has a wife and child, or children (3 of them) in Tokyo. How many children he has depends on who he is talking to.

miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Daniel has been posting the "trueth" as he call it. He's posted about 6 times on Topix but those are usually removed in a short time. He also keeps posting fake profiles on Tagged but they take those down almost as soon as he posts it.

However, he now has a blog. I would ask that you just mark it as hateful or abusive and do whatever you can to get it killed. Please do not respond to it. I don't know if he can log ISPs but he would love to have that.

He can't travel now so he's a little upset. The Philippines is closed to him and think he is afraid to try China again. He can't use one of his fake passports this time.

This is the blog: http://dirtyliesaboutdanielbrenardan....blogspot.com/.
Yes, he is schizophrenic and paranoid.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can sympathize. It's always frustrating when some nutjob goes around posting what he claims to be the truth and it's really some paranoid and delusional garbage. Evil or Very Mad

That link doesn't work for me, leads to a 404.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic