SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some love-lads for the taking

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wisdom - [email protected]

Quote:
I am a: Man
Birthday: 01.01.1976
Looking for: Woman
Relationship: Woman
Language: English

His blurb:
Quote:
i am a young man with love and caring who is seriously looking for my life partner a woman that i will share the rest of my life with please if you are kind and have the heat heat? to be in love with me please contact me so that we can start now for our love life

His contact message:

Quote:
[email protected]
my name is wisdom, l read your profile today
at (www.4ppl.com) and i choosed you as the only one whom i can give my heart as far as love is concern ensuring i bring joy and happiness into your door step.
lf you are interested in me and want to know more about me and to view my beautiful pictures, modest little twirp, isn’t he? you can contact me
([email protected]) My dear i want you to understand that there is no age,race,colour and religion barrier when it comes to true love only.
what is important is pure and devoted relationship.Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible please i am not here for any game play if you are serious you can call me on my phone number (+221-761208818)yeah, right – that is so not an American phone number so that i will from you.Thank you.
wisdom.

Jeff Emmy [email protected]
Quote:
Birthday: 01.12.1969

His blurb:

Quote:
It my pleasure to disclose little about me on here... Am Single with a Son, but the woeful part of it is that i lost the mother of my baby, i mean the mother of the son immediately after given birth to the boy. Since then i have been alone and single,As a good looking and energetic individual, a confident articulate individual with excellent taste, style and interpersonal skills. Self motivated, ambitious and enthusiastic. Enjoys challenges and always willing to learn. Looking for a challenging and versatile role within a reliable At this point, he must have realized he was copying somebody’s resume i just need a real and serious woman that is ready for serious and long term relationship who will love and care not for games but serious and long term relationship with opened minded.To take him as her Biological Son. I live in New York, but am not a Citizen of US cos my Dad is from British,London and my Mum is from Africa (Nigeria). I school and graduated in London in Business Administration. Apparently a school which didn’t believe that Business Administrators need to have good English skills. I deal with Precious Stones for source of living and i travel alot for Business and Contracts...here is yahoo ID [email protected] or [email protected]

His contact message:

Quote:
It my pleasure to send little about me on here... Am single with a Son, because i was once married and have happy home but the devil stole the happiness and joy by taking my wife away from me to the land of the death on the day delivery of our son. She die immediately after given birth to the son. Since then i have been alone and single, i just need a real and serious woman that is ready for serious and long term relationship who will love my Son the way she love and cares for me with all your heart and honesty.To take him as her Biological Son.

Cheers,
Jeff

Justice - [email protected]
Quote:
Birthday: 01.01.1976 yet another New Year baby

His blurb (the site requires at least five lines in the profile essay):
Quote:
i am good looking man i am good looking man i am good looking man i am good looking man i am good looking man i am good looking man i am good looking man i am good looking man i am good looking man i am good looking man i am good looking man

His contact message:

Quote:
Dearest,
i am a loving young man who is really seeking for my true love to share the rest of my life with. I know that the race is not for the poor or rich, i saw your profile in this site but could not resist my interest on you, i am gentle,caring and good thinking person who love,s to tell truth,bean responsible. TRUST WORTHY, CARING and interesting to be with, i am down to earth, and i like natural things. My way of life is simple and ideal. I am an outgoing person, and highly romantic,i truly love to meet you,please reply me through my personal email ([email protected])so that i can send my pictures and will love to have a good respond from you,
thank to see you
yours new friend justice

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the interest of keeping the extras together, I think someone should have a go at this guy as he seemed somewhat polished (I made the S in his last name a $ to disguise):

Quote:
How are you doing,i hope all is going on fine and great for you.
I am Gregory $hive from Evansville,Indiana,I saw your profile on the dating site and it really caught my interest and i would like to know more things about you,i would like you to tell me what you seek for in life and if u are ready to start up a relationship as i would really like to know you better, I just joined this dating site and my pics have been uploaded,you can email me and then i would tell you more about myself and also send you pics too.I would be looking to hear from you pretty soon.

You can send me an email to [email protected] (change $ to S)

i am also on yahoo chat now you can talk to me,my id is gregory$hive

You have a nice time and bye for now.

Greg

Profile:
Quote:
Male
48 years old
5' 9" tall
Athletic build
Black hair - Brown eyes
Caucasian
I do not smoke
Good looking
Construction (occupation)
$35,000 - $50,000 (income)
Looking for a Serious relationship
Widowed
Has no children
Catholic (religion)
A little about me...
I am widowed,i lost my wife to cancer 6 years ago and i just decided to give this a try and look for that special woman for me

What are you looking for in a partner?
am looking for a sincere,honest,caring,kind,God fearing,trustworthy woman to spend the rest of my life

I'd just like to add...
I like hiking,reading,camping and fishing

I originally received the message on the 17th and when I go in today to snag his info, the pic has changed (different guy! Looks like he stole a bunch from someone so I won't post) and moved from Evansville IL to East Wareham MA! I Googled this:

"i would like you to tell me what you seek for in life"

and got a bunch of hits on scam reports with various names so perhaps this is his latest incarnation.

Have fun.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm giving a try at Wisdom...
Just sent an e-mail acting as if he sent me the e-mail...

I have a personal dislike for people who pretend they're in the US -- the area code came back as Sengal...

Ivana

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm giving a try at Wisdom...

There's nothing like having a little "Wisdom" in your life,, Sorry I just can't help myself sometimes and the phases of the moon don't help..

Now here's a little idea for you.. Why not send all three of-um the same e-mail, and see if you get a bite, if you do keep duplicating the replies.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I'm juggling about 5 of them at this time, adding one to keep track of won't confuse me as I'm pretty solid on the other 5...

I'm salaried and don't work a whole lot most of the year -- so I have time to burn on IM's with the scum, especially when it's winter and I can't do my outdoor activities...

I don't like answering e-mail...I check headers with it, and keep a couple loan scams, and watching for the M7CN S3cur3 going in my mail but more often than not I tend to forget to check it...

When I have more than 1 lad on IM I tend to bring up the same subject & try to guide them into totally useless time spent...

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:

Jeff Emmy [email protected]
the woeful part of it is that i lost the mother of my baby, i mean the mother of the son immediately after given birth to the boy.

Evil or Very Mad I wouldn't mind a go at that scumbag! Twisted Evil

Thanks Titania! I was looking for a romance scammer as my lovely Jul1us seems to have dropped me... Crying or Very sad

Quote:

Hello Jeff.

What a dreadfully sad story! 1 can't bel1eve that your w1fe d1ed just after g1v1ng b1rth to your son! 1t made me cry! D1d she have a prostrate expluls1on? My older s1ster d1ed of a prostrate expuls1on just after the b1rth of her f1rst ch1ld. She stays w1th her grandmother now. 1 th1nk 1t's a qu1te common cause of death for women who have just g1ven b1rth. 1t's very sad...

1 am also a s1ngle parent, 1 have tw1n g1rls called Da1sy and Ruth. They are 3 years old now. My husband left us for another woman when they were just 8 months old. 1 haven't seen h1m s1nce.

My n1ckname for Da1sy 1s Da1sy Duck because she loves the cartoon character. Last week 1 had a l1ttle T-sh1rt pr1nted that says '1 Love Da1sy Duck' and she wears 1t all the t1me now! 1t's her favor1te.

1 don't know how you saw my prof1le because 1 thought that 1 had deleted 1t, but maybe 1 forgot. Anyway, 1'm glad you contacted me.

You seem l1ke a genu1ne and n1ce man.

Well, a b1t more about me, my name 1s 1ma Nobhead and 1 am 32 years old. 1 work as a recru1ter for a model agency here 1n Cal1forn1a. 1t's hard work, but 1 enjoy 1t and 1t pays very well. My mother looks after the g1rls dur1ng the day wh1le 1 am at work.

1 enjoy horser1d1ng and speedskat1ng and 1 am 5 foot 1 1nches tall and have long dark ha1r and blue eyes.

1'm a huge fan of the model Kat1e Pr1ce wh1ch 1s why 1 use her name as my ema1l address. What do you do for fun and to relax?

1 hope to hear from you soon?

Love
1ma
xxx

Hopefully, that might get a response. Following the (excellent!) advice from another member here, I decided to get the '1 love da1sy duck' reference in quite early so that I might be able to ask for a trophy at some point (him holding up a sign that says '1 love da1sy duck'... Laughing

I'd love that for my profile picture!
Very Happy

edit: at first I felt a bit uncomfortable about naming a sister who had also died during childbirth, but I felt like it would be worth it to de-educate him so that if he thinks a 'prostrate expulsion' is a common cause of death in childbirth, then hopefully he might start using it and warn off some other potential victims.

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
D1d she have a prostrate expluls1on?

I love this! I'm glad to be educated on childbearing-related prostrate problems....I am adding this useful information to my recent discovery of the prevalence of little girls dying of prostrate cancer (thanks to letters from Africa).

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I think it was the letter about the baby that gave me the idea. At first I was thinking of a Vas Deferens infection but it had to be something more acute I felt.

What made me more angry about that is that I almost died during chilbirth myself and that was in a Western country with all the medical help around me. To think of African women who actually do die of blood loss during childbirth and he's obviously aware of that and is using it to make people feel upset and emotional and then he plans to steal their money and break their hearts too!

It's ironic that the Romance scammers seem (imo) to be the most heartless of all! Evil or Very Mad

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They always want a good religious man or woman too.They are souless predators preying on the emotional state of others...
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first lad I tried to bate was Wisdom, but he never replied...so I'm trying Gregory $hive now...

Wish me luck Twisted Evil

Last edited by Ivana on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too believe the romance scammers to be the most heartless of all scammers. Twisted Evil

@ Ivana - Good luck on Gregory $hive -happy baiting.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

they are the lowest of lows. Makes me chuckle to watch them squirm on a hook...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic