SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WTF

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads are now sending their format to forums. I got this in my PM box today. Shocked Can we start a massbait with this lad. The message is from a differant forum not eater.
Quote:

In bringing this message to you, I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any personal pains or discomfort.My name is Miss Bintu Watao 24 years of age living in the company of my junior brother a native of Dabou in Cote D'ivoire.

My father before his death was a Cocoa merchant before his death.For more details and if there is any question do not hesitate to write and ask me through my personal mail address above.

Also our father was also one of the casualties of the invasion of the rebels,after their emergence in the capital city in some parts of the country of which our hometown was their stronghold. Since the killing of our father by the rebels life had been miserable,and we had been living in Abidjan,the capital city of ivory coast(Cote D'ivoire). The most passionate of all is the existence of the rebels here in this country and the attempt to relaunch attack on the country by the rebels

Our mother died when I was just 14 years old,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on May 25 2006 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of Five Million Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.(USD$5.300,000) left in a mettalic trunk box being registered as family valuables.

I am just 24 years old and a high school drop out and really don`t know what to do. This is because We have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis in abidjan.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to our life. During my escape,i manage on to get on in my possesion the vital documents that relate to the consignment and i have even called on the company for confirmation.

We are in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.Now permit us to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help us/.
2. Can we completely trust you?
3. We have decided to offer you 15% of the total sum and 20% to the less priviledged ones and the rest to help us in managing it for good and meanignful investments whereby unemloyed workers can benefit .
4. How can you assist us also in moving away from this place.please get back to me on my personal email address for more details and explanation: [email protected](bintu101watao/at/hotmail/dot/fr)

Please,Consider this and get back to us as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.
My sincere regards,

Bintu Watao (Miss).

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i would just make sure that you message admin on the forum so that the user is deleted and a message put up about scam mails from that person.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strongside,
If you received that message in a pm please let either me or any other Mod know the username that sent it.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The message is from a differant forum not eater.

But strangely enough i seem to remember it happening here as well.

pony pony Mortar x18
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BB, he says it is on another forum.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic