SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First time baiting with one Martin Gambom from Lome, Togo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Knoed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear (my Name)

From time immemorial, those who have been inspired to bring change have all employed one thing in common, innovation, creative tools, and most importantly through good thinking.I have no doubt in my mind that there will be a complete life turn around, by the end of this deal and I have decided to contact you having in mind that friendship starts from a point in time as friends today were once strangers.

I am Barr. Martin Gambo, a legal practitioner, I am the personal attorney to M. S. Leahy, an oil consultant, who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo.On the 26th December 2003, our deceased customer,his wife and their only daugther were involved in a plane crash in a village called Adjarra near Porto Novou after take off from Cotonou in Benin Republic where they went for a Concert . It was unfortunate that our deceased customeer and his family all lost their lives in that crash.For more on the plane crash log on to ;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi

/africa/3348109.stm

Since then I have made several inquiries to the embassy to locate any of my clients relatives, this has proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any of his remote relatives hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$10.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance Firm where this huge amount was deposited.

The said Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty-one working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for the claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangements that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Best Regards
MARTINS GAMBO Esq
Principal Attorney,
Lome Togo
Email;[email protected]

I went with this

Dear Mr. Gambom
I am very saddened to hear of a namesakes passing, especially when his entire extended family was aboard this ill faith flight, I am at present unsure of any connection to Mr., M.S Leahy. But I have done some research and I have a 2nd cousin who migrated to Africa back in the 80’s, something to do with digging, a time of terrible depression in my family. Poor uncle Mickey it’s a sad story, one I might share with you if we were successful in progressing this matter.
I have a fondness and association for the law, to tell the truth I have a history of shop lifting, I once managed to rise one at least 4 ft of the ground troubling times but all in the past now, as I explained to the judge and the good people of the jury it was my depression, that’s all behind me now thanks to you.
I am really touched by your introduction “good thinking, complete life turn around and friendship” all I have been listing to in group therapy and my psychiatrists is encouraging me to reach out and meet new people.
I am looking now at flights to Africa, it is such a big place. I might take in a tour or go swimming. I love Africa and the African national anthem “in the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight” could you recommend a place to stay money is not an issue, mommy has released my trust fund again, I had to promise not to start any more fires and continue to take my medication.
I know we don’t know each other formally yet but I have a good feeling about you Martin. My only reservations is I would be on my own in Lome, would it be possible to stay with you while we attend to Mr. Leahy estate. I can’t wait to see Lome; I have read so much about it. The Lomens, gladiators Caesar and coliseum can’t wait.

We don’t have much time do we Martin 21 days, it’s so fortunate you found me when you did. What are the next steps? What do you want me to do?

Love, Hope and tickles

Derek

XXX

to which he went with

> Dear Derek,
>
> However I am happy to know that you are sincerely willing to work with me in this transaction. I assure you that as long as you follow my instructions, with your total co-operation we will have the funds released and transferred to your account within 10-12 banking days of the banks receipt of your application letter.
>
> Firstthing tomorrow morning I will go to the High Court of Togo to swear an Affidavit of Oath which I will merge with a Letter of Attestation from my chambers to clearly state you as the legal beneficiary of the fund.The above named legal documents I will present to the bank as back up documents when I go there later that tomorrow to officially introduce you to the bank's Director of Foreign Operations as the legitimate next of kin to late Mr. Michael Steven Leahy.
>
> Be advised that as soon as this is done,I will then send to you a specimen copy of the application letter that you will fill, sign and send to the bank (by both fax and email to ensure they get it and start to process it immediately) laying claims to the funds.The greatest advantage is that I am the attorney of late Mr. Michael Steven Leahy and whosoever I present to the bank as his next of kin will certainly inherit the fund.
>
> On the conclusion of this transaction,I suggest that I share proceeds on a 30% to you,60% for me while 10% will be for charity,I await to hear you own opinion as regards the sharing ratio.It is important that you adhere strictly to my instructions to enable us have the fund transfered to you in due time as soon as the whole legal process is accomplished.Thereafter we concludes this transaction and the money transferred,I will come over to your country for us to shared the fund according to our agreed percentage.I await to hear from you today.
>
> Best regards in anticipation of your co-operation and understanding.call me on +228 934 50 69 if you require further clearification on this and do also send to me immediately your full contact information for esay communication.
>
> Remain Blessed.
> Martins,

I'm went with this
Dear Martin,

I am so sorry for not getting back to you immediately, I have had a
few bad days since our last correspondence my doctor would refer to
this as a relapse. Before we go on I must point out a few of your
mistakes in your address to me. (Please be patient, Dr flow-mango
calls this OCD obsessive compulsive disorder, I have to correct your
spelling mistakes before I can give the content the attention it would
deserve)

Firstthing (should include a space so it would read First thing
Oath that I will merge (I would say Oath that I will merge)
Fund,The (should read "the fund. The" again missing two spaces after
the full stop)
Done.I (again missing two spaces after the full stop)
Fund,The (should read "the fund. The" again missing two spaces after
the full stop)
transaction,I (missing a space before the I)
charity,I (missing a space before the I)
ratio.It (missing two spaces after the full stop)
transfered (Transferred has two r's)
accomplished.Thereafter (missing a space before Thereafter)
percentage.I (missing two space before I)
understanding.call (missing two spaces before call)
clearification should be spelt clarification
esay should be spelt easy

I suggest you would fire your typist as the grammar and spelling used
in a legal document is quite preposterous.

Ok down to business, I had a word with mommy and as a reward I can
take the jet from Paris to Togo and be with you and your family by the
end of the week, the only stipulation I have to address is Vladlena
and his team will have to accompany me on my trip.

He doesn't like to fly; as he says him self after the war he doesn't
trust planes. O I forgot could you fit us all? Other wise they can set
up a mobile command outside, their buzzer will go off if I am further
then 7M away from them.

Vladlena wants to know where's a good place to hire an armored SUV's.
I've told him I'm not making this up and you are a real person and a
kind-hearted person who has reached out to me in my most trying time

I must type quicker I only have my laptop for an hour a day, I am
barred from using the phone apparently the emergency services are not
required for each and every whim I might be known for needing and they
don't work for my family.

Martin I want you to walk me through your though process on the
financial share proceeds maybe it's your typist in that light please
review and proof read your offer. Firstly as part of my trust fund I
have a charity nominated as a recipient of a monthly sum, this is very
sufficient and I would not see the need to provide any further sums to
needy people. Regarding your percentage can you explain the value of
your entitlement to sixty percentage points?

Once we agree a more suitable arrangement I can make arrangements for
my team and I to travel, I'm sure your secretary made a mistake in the
divided allocation of funds.

God rest poor Mr. Michael Steven Leahy and God bless you Martin with
this money I will be free of Mommy's rule and I can get out of this
probation sentence, I might even settle in Africa.

I will have a think about it tonight; if I am to travel I will have to
forward you my dietary requirements the sooner I leave the institute
the better.

I have one small problem Martin regarding my contact details the
institute screen all incoming and outgoing mail as you can imagine if
some of the people in here had contact with the outside world well you
can use your imagination as to what sort of antics they could get up
too.

Can't wait to see you Martin

Love hugs slap n tickles
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

first off are you baiting safe?
have you read the stickies?
have you undergone your eater university education?

a simple - hoi fatty tell me more - would have sufficed for your first reply as they are simply on script at this time, it would have still have solicited the same response from the lad.

A VERY IMPORTANT point never ever correct a lads mistakes it makes him more believable to possible future victims in fact where possible you should attempt to de-educate them to change their script to make it more obvious as being a scam

oh and Welcome to Eater- bait safe and have fun

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Knoed
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers, i have a look at the sticks, after reading the posts on this site I've gone completely over the top, tone down but i still want to be funny. I want the trophy. Thanks again for the advise.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Firstly welcome to eater.

You show a great deal of promise, funny and imaginative. That is good.

I think you are like me "a run before you can walk type" and relish the fireworks.

I quickly learned that what some of the good baiters here make seem so very easy simply is a skill that has to be learned. The advice they will freely share is top notch.

There is a fantastic team approach here too, but let's all work together from the same sheet.

Rules and advice are there for sound reasons.

Looking forward to seeing your firework displays in the future.

Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic