SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait - got her off script but need more help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
southsidebham
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first bait and I'm having a lot of fun. In the very last email in the series, I finally got her off script, describing in a little detail what her perfect date with me would be like and also she wrote a poem about me. But I need some more suggestions on two levels:

First, I need to know what to say to really, really annoy her. I was thinking about telling her that I deleted the email with her doctor's email address in it. Then, I thought I would tell her that I have emailed her doctor about paying her medical bills but he never responded (but I wouldn't really email her doctor). I figured I could keep that up for a day or two, insisting that I had emailed her doctor, ranting about how her doctor doesn't know how to work a computer, etc.

Second, what are some other hoops I can get her to jump through? I got her to write a poem and to describe in a little more detail what her perfect date would be like but I need more fun (evil) suggestions. Anyway, here's what's been going on so far. Her emails are incredibly long and predictable. The green text represents places where I got her to go off script. Actually, I think the entire last email below was off-script.

Oh, and I still don't have a mentor so if anyone wants to help, send me a PM.

Email from scammer, received on myspace:

I like your profile. you sound like a great person. someone that deserves everything in life. from what i read about you . You are probably the most unselfish person i have ever see....met of sorts. So Please, take Flattery in the fact that I have "Singled" you out and think whoever you meet on this forum, or by any other means, is a very lucky woman indeed i guess . i am looking for the man that will heal my pain and make me happy from what i have read about you so far I think you sound like an awesome man, and definers someone i would like to get to know better! as for me i guess i would say that i am caring,sociable,smart,honest. i graduated to be a teacher . as a mathematics teacher, i will be happy to know more about you..likewise i think you need to know more about me about me apart from What is on my Profile,my personality traits are: serious, confident, purposeful, persistent, smart, responsible, honest, kind.i listen to many types of music, i love old school music like Led Zeppelin,and Jim i Hendrix and I love a bit of hip hop and i also like R.kelly Akon, janet johnson and rap songs too, I love to sing along( i don't have a bad voice if I say so myself) if your lucky you'll get to hear it loll. i will listen to just about any sought of music, i love The Big Day Out!!

i am 100 percent honest and sincere about my self and every thing i told you lately i just want you to that i am an orphan and i don't have parent my parent are dead. my mom is from New jersey while my dad is from Dallas Texas i was born and raise up in Dallas i speak basic english is first language, i am the only child i only have just one friend who have been making me feel happy, i am sorry that i had to come out this way..i have been going through a lot lately in life .i have a very good heart and ive been looking to reach more positive levels in my life all the things you speak of that you seek are all the things i am aspiring to be well with, i am getting ahead of myself but i would really like to meet you in person and i think there is no time like the present so if you like we can set up some mutual ground your choice ok but please feel free to say if I'm moving to fast on this as sometimes i just get warped up in the moment and want to grasp life and what it has to offer guess I'm just throwing myself at you in a kinda way.i am sorry to tell you this , you really sound so good and caring,i believe if we work in hand things are going to get on fine between us. but as i have said about my heart broken recently. it as brought me in sadness i cry everyday praying that one day i will get over this.I was sitting in the apartment i and my friend used to live before when she suddenly bursted in and said that she was travelling to Nigeria for a project she was doing she asked me to follow her to travel and i decided to go..When we arrived Nigeria we arrived late at Nite and then we decided to take a cab to look for the nearest Hotel to check in. As we sat and discussed and were busy viewing the beautiful surroundings of Nigeria .when suddenly we began to hear noises coming from the bottom of the car,before we could say jack Robinson we had an accident that the car was beyond repair but i think God has a plan for me to have survived that crash..I opened my eyes and found myself in the Hospital with Bandages and Unable to walk then i began to weep and called on the doctor who later came.then but the doctor came in and Told me that a Good Samaritan who was stoping by that place at the time of the accident brought me and my best friend but unfortunately my best friend died before she was rushed to the Hospital

the hospital has held down my passport and airline ticket cos i am owing the hospital management and they wont let me go except i pay the hospital bill and this is my first time in Africa and I promise it's will be my last. I have learned from my mistakes. This was a big wake up call for me. This place has made me realize a lot and opened my eyes for me before it got worse.i have plan a big change in my life as soon as i get out of here. everyone has made mistakes at least once in their life's.please help me and save my soul i will never make you regret for helping me cos i need someone truthful like you are in my life... tell me little about yourself ..o yeah I am on IM too X . you can talk to me on yahoo instant messenger or it will be best to email me through my email address. [email protected]

cares.

My response, sent from a gmail acct:

Cheryl,

Thank you for the email. It made me smile to know that someone could tell so much about me just by looking at my profile. Smile

I've been down on my luck lately, too. My wife passed away about six months ago. I am lucky that we had a lot of life insurance and I can live off that money for now. But that's a long story I will maybe share later...

I really liked your profile, too. What kind of music do you listen to? What are your favorite tv shows?

Thank you again for writing me such a long, sweet email. It was just what I needed to hear. I love getting emails like that. When someone is so open and honest and when they have so much to say, it makes me feel close to them, even if it is a stranger.

Anyway, you weren't the only one to send me an email because you like my profile. Lol. I get a lot of emails from women on myspace so I have to ask you a question. If you give me a good answer I might want to try and get to know you better. If not... well, good luck. Anyway, here's my question: What would your perfect date be like? Like I said, I get lots of emails from beautiful women so the better and longer your response is, the more likely I will reply! Wink

-Seth Cohen

Her response:

i don't wanna lie to you since we both are just getting to know one another on here,anyway thanks for your prompt response and i want you to know that i really do appreciate it so much from the Inside of me. I have this feeling's that we both are meant to be together if we can try to keep communicating with one another because thats the key to a healthy relationship. Before i go on in this email of mine,there are 3 things i will want you to know about me because i treat people just like i want to be treated ,this is how i was brought up by my late parent and i am so dam proud of them.So here it goes::

Firstly:I try to take life the easy way even though i remain focused and determined but sometimes when i think about what my best friend and my Ex did to me,i just feel like ending my world with a Knife ,i know that this is KINDA stupid but i feel betrayed by the man whom i love the most and right now i have come to the conclusion that it ain't worth It.

Secondly:I don't judge my fellow being,we are all trying to be perfect but nobody ain't.So i just accept people just they way they are.. because no one in the whole world is pefectFinally:No Matter what people might do to me,i always forgive them from the bottom of my heart because in the nearest future i might be the one at the receiving end,thats just me for you.

Well here are more of the thing's you need to know about me,i believe in love at first sight,do you?If Yes,tell me how it happened with you and if No,i need your Opinion as well..Hmmmm about what i do for fun,i love camping,traveling,skipping,reading and most of all i love writing love poems(Maybe i can write you some day??what do you think)..Have you ever asked yourself if its a crime to fall in love?I guess its a multi million dollar question but try and figure out an answer please get back at me as soon as possible because i am going to need your advise on that aspect of life. i think you sound like an awesome man, and defines someone I would like to get to know better! As for me I guess I would say that I am a funny,confident,caring,sociable,smart,honest,happy go lucky,and many more that I hope you get to find out.I guess you could say I'm a bid teddy bear at times, but don't tell anyone loll. , I will be happy to know more about you..likewise i think you need to know more about me about me apart from What is on my Profile,my personality traits are: serious, confident, purposeful, persistent, smart, responsible, honest, kind, elegant, sociable, Sensitive, Cheerful, Optimistic, Considered.some people views of a perfect relationship is based on sex its true that sex is also involved in every relationship but you need all the love and cares if you're going to make it work through the good times and the bad, ( hopefully not to much of the bad!!) but trust and communication are also the very important ingredients to a healthy relationship too.I listen to many types of music, I love old school music like Led Zeppelin,and Jim i Hendrix and I love a bit of hip hop and I also like R.kelly Akon, janet jackson and rap songs too, I love to sing along( i don't have a bad voice if I say so myself) if your lucky you'll get to hear it loll. I will listen to just about any sought of music, I love The Big Day Out!!Well I hope you still like what you have read about me and look forward to hearing from you soon.I would like my perfect date to be one with a dinner with candles all around it,with wines and we looking into each others eyes and telling each other how much we like each other and then a romantic movie together

I am sorry for not sharing this earlier but i think you have a right to know what am going through at the moment because i am so sad and depressed and sometimes i feel like ending my life because i have been so sad and depressed because my whole life and my dreams are gradually fading away.i know that you would be a little worried now because of what i just said but if you care to hear what happened i would love to share it with you.

Anxiously Waiting for you
Cheryl

and from me:

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to email you back. I just got back from vacation - I took some friends of mine on a really fun cruise around the Greek Islands. It was a very last-minute thing. My friends have been trying to get me out to have fun and it was something we planned at the last minute.

Ok, first of all, you did a terrible job describing your perfect date. The longer it is, the better... remember? But the good news is that I'll give you another chance. And I want details, young lady! So, try again - tell me what the date's like from the time we meet until... the end of the date. And don't forget the details... like where we go, what we're wearing, and especially how the dates end... Wink Lol.

Since we are being truthful, there is something else I should really tell you. When I was in college I was in a long relationship with a woman who was really sad all the time. She had a bad problem with depression and talked a lot about killing herself. I was absolutely miserable. It seems like the whole time all she did was talk about how sad she was and all I did was to try and make her feel better. It got really old and it was not fun. I made a promise to myself then and there that I would not get into another relationship like that again. The reason I'm telling you this is because it bothers me a lot that you are saying all of that stuff about how sad you are and how you are thinking about "ending your world with a knife." Are you always like this? Please say no and tell me some good, happy things that are going on in your life or else we might should end this right now. I'm sorry - I just can't stand people who are so sad all the time. I need happiness and excitement in my life, not sadness. My friends can all tell you that if you bring joy into my life I will bring joy into yours.

I think it is really neat that you write poetry. You should send me the poem you wrote about me Smile. I hope it is nice lol.

Why did you shut down your profile on myspace? I cannot find it anymore. I am starting to forget what you look like lol. Can you send me a picture? I'm sorry - I hate to be superficial, but the last time I dated someone I met on myspace she turned out to be really, really ugly and fat and I don't want to go through that again lol.

Email me back when you can. And please hurry because your emails put a big smile on my face. But... be sure and email me more details about what your perfect date would be like and tell me some good, fun things about yourself. All your sad words are depressing me.

Also, don't forget the poem and a picture. Wink

-S

from her: (her response included 3 or 4 pictures of a semi-attractive white woman)

Hello Seth,

Its a great pleasure for to share what happenned to me with you since you care to know about my present predicament but i am hoping that i wont scare you away easily because i am already exposed to critism and opposition but aint feeling any pressure on myself because i know that its just to strengthen my personality so that when greater responsibities comes,i wont crack.

I did some thinking earlier in the day and i have come to this assumption that there are two kind of men on this planet we are both living inside of right now...You are either Extroverts:Friendlier,sociable,easy-going and communicate with ease and mixes with people easily AND on the other hand are Introverts:Not good mixers,they are reserved not too sociable and sometimes want things done in the oldway but thats okay with me.Most are always Shy and hardly find comfort in the presence of a woman,well in which ever group of the above you belong to,i want you to know that you are a special being because we are all Unique in our own different ways and i adore you for who you are..I decided to take out my profile because i noticed that all the men on there are just men that want you to join a paying site to view them naked and i did not join that site for that i am looking for a soulmate so if thats also your intentions then i guess we should stop the conversation

Take note of this,never you mistake good appearance for good qualities because Physiological expenditure is a superficial way of self experession.People who incline towards physical love accomplish nothing at all so i dont want you to be deceived in any way but i want you to know tht everything i am sharing with you on here is what i have experienced myself and thats what led me into my current situation.

Here`s what happenned to me since you wanna know how i ended up Nigeria..I was sitting in the apartment i and my friend used to live before when she suddenly bursted in and said that she was travelling to her Native land Nigeria for her parents final burial and been her best friend she asked me to accompany her to travel and i decided to go..She was such a brilliant girl just like me and we didnt let each other out of our sights that was how close we were.i couldn't say no to her as i know she was going to be angry the moment i say no so i had to follow her.When we arrived Nigeria we arrived late at Nite and then we decided to take a cab to look for the nearest Hotel to check in.As we sat and discussed and were busy viewing the beautiful surroundings of Nigeria little did i know that was the last day i was ever going to see my best friend because she was such a wonderful friend to be with..she has been supportive and caring she was my shoulder to cry on when i lost my parents to the cold hands of death..when suddenly we began to hear noises coming from the bottom of the car,before we could say jack Robinson out car had tumbled three times and we had an accident that the car was beyond repair but i think God has a plan for me to have survived that crash.

I opened my eyes and found myself in the Hospital with Bandages and Unable to walk then i began to weep and called on the doctor who later came.then but the doctor came in and Told me that a Good Samaritan who was stoping by that place at the time of the accident brought me and my best friend but unfortunately my best friend died before she was rushed to the Hospital but the good Samaritan has not showed his face anymore becase he thinks he would be accused of Murder so he decided to stay away.the doctor said that i had lost a lot of blood so i had to go through blood transfusion and i also had a broken hand and foot.The doctor said they have moved the body of my best friend to the hospital Mortuary.i cried so much and the doctor said they had to treat me because of the critical condition i was then but now am Ok and ready to get back to the states.But the doctor had seized my passport and my return ticket till when i can be able to settle the medical bills i had incur and it is hard to do so am so frustrated so much that i want to get out of hear soon back to the states. i will be more greatful if you can just lend me your helping hands so that i can get myself out of this situation that i got myself into all in the name of Love.The Hospital Took me to the US Embassy themself since they knew i had nobody to help me get there bills paid..When we got to the embassy...The embassy made them to understand they can't help me with the bills i owe them at the momeny but they only promise to fly me back to the state.But the hospital is all after there money before they allow me go..And the embassy told them should allow me on ther e computer and internet for me to find a helper so i can get there bills paid and They ask me to get back to them when the bill has been settled.I would like you to help me contact the Hospital and let them know that you wish to help me with the hospital bills and get me back to states.here is the hospital contact in case you want to get in touch with them in helping me the email address is XXXXXXXX and the phone number is XXXXXXXXX or you can dail it in full lke this XXXXXXX if you dont have a long distance on your phone i would like you to get a calling card and try to call and i am staying in ward 012 but would be waiting to read your email

Cheryl

From me:

Thank you for your email. As usual, all the kind things you said put a smile on my face.

However, you never did answer any of my questions. Actually, I even wonder if you took the time to read my email before you responded. I could never help out someone without knowing more about them. As you probably know, there are all sorts of bad people in this world who will take your money and be gone and, although you are very beautiful and say nice things, I want to feel like I can trust you and that you are someone I might want to spend time with after you get all your problems straightened out.

So... it would really mean a lot to me if you did answer my questions. For example, tell me more about what your ideal date would be like. Your previous answer was really very disappointing. Also, I want to hear this poem you wrote about me. It would mean a lot to me. And what are some wonderful, fun things about yourself? Before you left to go on your trip, what was your job? What was your life like? What did you do for fun?

-Seth

Her response

Hello Seth thanks for the email that you have written to me i am so happy to read your email its puts a smile on my face each time i read from you..its also good to know that my emails puts a smile on your face also.i know that i didn't answer the questions that you asked me because i wanted to tell you all that i am going through i have been honest with you and don't want to stop because i want to build trust in this our intending relationship I am very sorry, for asking you to help me . just because i really need your help and i know that it doesn't make you feel comfortable and if you don't help me it doesn't make me a left behind person, but i just can't help myself that is why i need you to help me with the hospital bill . i know that you can not help every body especially people over the internet no matter how much of a lovely person they may seem like,you may not know what they are . But i want to ask you if you believe in karma. what goes around comes around .I want you to know that i am not a bad person i swear with the grave of my parent that if i ever have bad intention over you . I know that i could not be the most wonderful person in the world, but because their are so many dodgy people on the internet these days, you may not trust anyone until you feel comfortable with them. please help me and get me out of here make me a happy woman again in my life

Well to answer your questions here it is what i feel would be my first ideal date is that i would go to a nice restaurant on first date and have a nice romantic dinner with candles and flowers. and after since it is winter - going to bar after dinner and maybe dancing later nice conversation...a walk under the stars. boat trips are also nice. a bottle of wine on the beach is better the smell of the ocean and the taste of champagne then we have Good talks, funny laughs, and giggles throughout the evening.well i have some wonderful things that i do and they include me making friends,camping,reading and i love long walks also because it keeps me fit,i also love to be casual in my outfits..before i went for that trip i didn't work because i am a high school dropout so i worked part time as a photographer i work for myself because that's what i know of..my life was good because i made friend and lived with my friend she was the best friend in the world may her soul rest in peace we lived just together i made friends but didn't behave the way they did all they did was go clubbing and they were all night stands so i decided not to move with them anymore..what i did for fun was my usual morning exercises and all that,play video games,go visiting that's practically what i do for fun i also cook..lol..well here is the poem i just hope you like them after reading them

I wish you could feel what i feel for you,
even if it was for a second i wish you could see my every thought,
i wish you could feel what i feel for you,
how Intense,how strong,how powerful,how extreme,
how deep,how passionate,how i am so in Love with you,
You are my everything,i have so much to give you baby,

I need you to try and contact the doctor and let him know that you want to help me with the hospital bills you have his contact and email address in my previous email

That's where things stand. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Email from scammer, received on myspace:

If she has your personal details, you need to drop her immediately and set up an anonymous email address. Gmail is great for that. Remember to bait safe!

If you are baiting safe, you can contact the doctor but find something wrong with him(whatever reason you can think of for not wanting to deal with him) and try to get her to get a different Dr. Ask questions of her one question per email. Ask for a lot of detail.

Once you think she is hooked enough, you can try going in a crazy direction or just 'straight bait' playing the part of the victim all the way through.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
southsidebham
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice. I should have said this in my post, but I set up a gmail account with a fake name and I've been emailing her from that account.

I have an update. Got her further off script and she tells me what she would like to do at the end of our imaginary date: She wants up to "make hot romance together." Lol. Details below.

My response to her last email. The green parts are the ones I find especially amusing and the comments in brackets were added later:
Cheryl,

I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to email you back. I am thinking about buying an office building here in town and I spent my weekend working on the possible business deal. I plan on buying it and renting it out. I am really exciting - it looks like a good deal.

I'm sorry - I am so bad with computers and email but I accidentally deleted your other email that had the doctor's email address in it. Can you send it again?

I have more questions about you - You said you dropped out of high school. Why? What was your favorite subject in school? Mine was definitely basket weaving. The lessons I learned in that class have helped me out a lot in life. And my old teacher, Mr. Gigglepants was such a nice guy. Are you from New Jersey or Texas? I went to NJ a while back and spent a lot of time in the Latvianose [no such place, btw] area. Have you ever been there? The beaches there are beautiful. Is that the place you were thinking about when you talked about being by the beach on our first date? Oh, and you never mentioned something else I had asked about... how does our date end? Lol.

Oh, I just thought of another really good question - what is a piece of music that makes you remember nice things? Maybe a song that reminds you of your best memory. And what does that song remind you of? And don't do like last time - tell me more than just a few words. For me, it would definitely be the theme song of the Benny Hill show. Every time I hear it, it reminds me of my first puppy. She was really cute. She was a beautiful red colorpoint shorthair [a cat breed, btw]. I also really like the song Bombtrack by Rage Against the Machine. It reminds me of lazy summer afternoons at my grandmother's house. When she was growing up, my grandmother worked at the old rat hippocampus [a part of a rats brain... I think...] and she had all sorts of interesting stories she would tell me. You wouldn't believe some of the trouble she got in with some of her coworkers! I am laughing just thinking about it! rofl!

Anyway, I can't wait to hear more about you. I especially can't wait to hear what songs bring back fond memories. You can tell a lot about a person depending on what they have to say about that.

Her response:
Seth thanks for the email that you sent to me it was really nice to hear from you..i can understand that it took you a lot of time to respond back but am glad that you finally did wow you got quite a good idea i am in support of it buying it and renting it out would be really nice i hope that you have come to a conclusion then.Well you dont have to be sorry for deleting it we are all humans and we make mistakes so here is the email again of the doctor his email address is ([email protected])

Well i feel that the only way to get to know someone better is throuh asking questions..i would keep answering your questions one after the other.yes i dropped out of high school because my dad didnt have any money to pay my school fees anymore i am from a poor family and i lost my mom when i was young.my favorite subject was English i love that subject so well..i guess you must have learnt a lot from the basket weaving..tell me how it has helped you in life because it still sounds funny to me.I am originally from New Jersey from Clifton but moved to texas 2 years ago because of the death of my father...the beaches in clifton is marvellous that was the beach i was talking about and i know that you would like it..when we get off our date,we would go home and a nice shower together,we then undress each other and get a hot romance after which we would get to sleep and get up the next day thats basically what we're going to do

For me i would say "Seasons in the sun"by westlife each time i hear it i remember my dad i do miss him and everything that he used to tell,he told me about how to adapt to life in the society,how to become a good person because he was one of the persons i looked up to while growing up..that song also reminds me of my best friend that just died,she was the best friend and sister that i had in my life we used to hang out together and go camping,we did things as if we would never depart but now that i lost her to the cold hands of death all that has been nothing but a hurting memory because each time i think of them both i just do nothing but weep.I hope that answers all that you have asked

Hope to hear back from you also because i do want to get to know more about you also.Kisses and Hugs from me to you XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice SS, and I'm glad you're baiting safe.

If you really want to extend and delay, try asking one question per email, and try to get her to elaborate as much as you can on each question. The ratio of her writing to your writing should be maximized as much as possible. (not to mention, you'll be doing less work in less time than she is and that's the whole objective right?)

I've never done a romance bait before and don't really have the stomach for it so I won't be much help to you as to what to ask/talk about but from what I've seen from other baiters....let your imagination run wild! These tactics I've mentioned are what I use for straight baiting. Haven't yet got around to trying a safari or anything much like that. Good luck!

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh, and I still don't have a mentor so if anyone wants to help, send me a PM.
That's better done the other way around, report in the help forum for a mentor please. (Didn't get my handle for nothing Laughing )
You're doing fine, but work without a plan and that breaks you up now.
You are very interested, but is she the real deal? Can she cook? What would she cook for you, breakfast-lunch and supper, see if she is willing to start every email with that so you know you will have a good wife. How many kids does she want? Names/Schools/holidays what would she do to potty train them etc. Now if that all works out you might want to hasten her arrival a bit and send her the full immigration form (Google is your friend) so that your lawyer can arrange everything. Wedding plans, will her family come over for it, table seating, wedding gifts, honeymoon, boy she'll have to type lots off script. Wink
have fun, bait SAFE

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More correspondences. She gets pretty graphic here! This is too easy...

My reply to her last email:

I have a question about your last email.... I am confused. What does it mean, to make hot romance?

I am glad you don't mind all these questions because I have some more for you lol:
What is the best book you have ever read?
What is your favorite kind of fish to eat?
What is the most heroic thing you have ever done for love before you met me?

Oh, yeah, what is your favorite college football team? Since you are from Texas, I bet it's either the Texas University Choadlice or the Dallas Tech Grundlemunchers. Am I right? Wink

Oh, and do you have any other pictures you can send me? I only have the other ones you sent but I want some new ones lol. Also, can you email me some pictures you have taken in Nigeria? I want to know what it's like there. What city are you in?

Guess what? I wrote a poem about you!

Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

Now it's your turn to write another one about me! I can't wait to hear it!

-Seth

And her reply (slightly edited)

Seth thanks for the email that you sent to me i am so happy to read from you and i want you to know that i am happy to get to know you..and to also know that you still do want to get to know me regardless of the fact of what i am going through...I think what i mean by hot romance is that we would undress each other and then after we undress each other i would like you to hold my n###### so hard because it would make me so h###y and after we get through that i would like you use your c##k and play with my cl## then we kiss so much thats what i mean by hot romance. i would be willing to answer your question so that we can both get to know each other..

The best book i have ever read and that made a lot of sense to me and even to the entire world would have to be William Shakespears "Romeo and Juliet",My Favorite fish to eat would be cat fish i so much love that fish i could eat it everyday..The Most Heroic Thing i have done for love before i met you..thats hard but i would say i had to relocate from New Jersey when i was there to North Carolina to be with him but it ended up that he was only using me and nothing else so i had to come back to New Jersey that was before the death of my father.

My favorite College Football Team would have to be Texas Longhorns..i used to watch them because i love watching them play because of thier outfit and thier zeal to win..

I do have other pictures that i took in the states but now i cant find them in my email i would have to search my email thoroughly but now i cant find them but i dont have a new one that i took her because its expensive to take pictures here..you havent sent me more of yours either because its like you dont want to help me out of here either..i asked the doctor if he recieved any email on my behalf and he said NO..so you didnt email him?let me know if you dont want to help me anymore..am tired of staying here and i want to get out of here quickly Xmas is ticking and i dont want to spend Xmas here because i want to spend it in the states i need you to help me out of here..I am in Lagos Nigeria.

Am sorry i didnt write any peom yet about you again because i got a lot on my mind all i am going through is really frustrating so i havent had another time to think of a poem for you.am sory if that hurts but i dont wanna lie to you thats why..i havent written any other one for you.Hope to hear from you soon

Cheryl

I'm going to email her back and say that I'm very disappointed because I am looking for a virtuous woman and ask her to explain herself.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic