SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's his game? New Lad modality?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad that addressed some acrimonious parting words to - the ones involving an assault carbine/12-gauge shotgun combo and the Lad's head - is apparently back with a new plan.

Quote:
There is a new development in my office and at the Ministry of Finance now. I am ready and willing to assist you financial and Morally to receive your compensation into your account.

After some discussion:

Quote:
We have been able to discuss with a bank in your country who will protect our interest. All you are advised to do is to open an account with the bank and supply me with the account details and I shall instruct the payment bank to effect the transfer immediately.
I have perfected every arrangement and there will not be any fees that will be required of you, only to open an account with the bank I shall direct you.

Then this:

Quote:
We discussed with�Commonwealth Bank of Australia�and below is her�address including�swift code for your confirmation.� We would like you therefore to go there and�open a new account with them and provide me with account details ,� so that we can instruct for the first berg of the transfer without wasting much time.

Remember that your compensation is USD$960,000.00 while the USD$6,000.000.00 is for me and my colleague. You are therefore advise to take only 20% of any berg of transfer conducted in the new account you shall open with Commonwealth and�wire the balance into an �account I shall direct you until the your USD$960,000.00 is completed.

The transfer is going to be little by little into your new account and I expected you to show a good faith by returning our share of money after you might have taken your �20% of every berg of the transfer. Be warned to follow my instruction and advise to avoid any complication along the line.

COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA
N0STR0 ACCT MGMT
LEVEL 2, 120 PITT STREET
SYDNEY 2000 , AUSTRALIA
SWIFT CODE = CTBAAU2S

This is a new modality to me and I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered it.

I also have no idea what the "berg of the transfer" is!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Sir Cumfrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm betting that the lad is planning to flash the account with a fraudulent fund transfer.

Not quite a Newb

Location: Draco: Right ascension: 19h12m33.30s; Declination: +67°39'42.0"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:

Haha, this is awesome. I just recently told a lad that I lived in Jaynestown.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is also possible that asking you to setup an account in a specific bank is just a red herring designed to get you focused on the money. i've had a couple of lads ask me to open an account in a specific bank, then when I said I had done so, it was the usual old story - I needed to pay one minor fee of some kind before the first part of the funds could be released.

"berg of transfer" - I read that as "part of the whole fund" (like icebergs breaking off a larger mass).

Just wondering about the account flashing thing - how common is this? I've heard of the concept many times - it seems extremely risky way to run a scam (whether a bank insider or a card merchant), as there is a clear paper trail to the fraudster. of course I could be missing something as usual....

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be on the safe side I give them the tax office account details.
If they send real money from a Vic then the Vic will recover it in time.
If they send stolen money the money is lost to them and eventually the money will be returned to the owner.
If you provide invalid bank info the scammer will get a rejection at some point and the game is up. Providing a real bank account means the money will transfer and a paper trail will evolve.

I'd like to use my personal account
Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The transfer is going to be little by little into your new account and I expected you to show a good faith by returning our share of money after you might have taken your �20% of every berg of the transfer.

Im wondering if he wants to use a bank account to obtain funds from another scam, have the victim put the funds in your bank account, tranfer the money to him before the cops come and arrest you.

..Or as stated, he could be testing you to see what hoops you'll jump through for that $$$
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may be asking you to be a mule and he will give you a cut in exchange for laundering the money.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
grooble
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you always bank in the sweisse sparhouse gessellshaft (off the top of my head). A very exclusive swiss bank and they will need details of where the money is coming from before they let payments arrive (n@zi gold scandals, money laundering, self regulating bla bla bla) before they will open you an account to receive the money. Quote an email from them that says something like.

Quote:
Received from [email protected]
Mein Ghehakte Herr,

Fielen danke voor ihr recent requestenmachen by de telephonentoostellin

Ja is ein receiverung accountstype is it you want.

we are gefinding ourselves inabililty of open the accountstype not with a list of gessenderung accounttypes

This due of scandallen re gelt gestollen un nieuw selbstregularungregels

Be pardoning of mein engels mein transtlatoreassistantperson is on vacationen in der Sudetenland und ich must mit wordenbuch traslateratensiebitte.

Ich hopfen understanding sie gebint

Besten wishen
A Schikelgruber
Accountingopfenmeister
Sweisse Sparhouse Gessellshaft
Confidentialaccounts und Depositboxen

It's actually a total butchery of german and dutch and wouldn't fool your average person. But lads - that's another matter...

You may earn yourselves some piggybanks and you will have played out another couple of rounds of email

"Please i very angry with you John.You disrespect me very bad.I no happy." - p@k5w@ng Dec 2008
"WE WISH TO CONFIRM IF YOUR SERIOUS OR NOT BECAUSE YOUR MAILS SOUNDS AS SOME ONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS DOING" - Fr3d D4n13ls Jan 2009
At me from it already the head to break up - N4t0li4n4 gives her testimonial to M7CN S3cur3. 649 clicks and counting
you’re a great liar and sounds like a criminal too - Fr3d D4n13ls - Feb 2009
Not to worry as soon as we get it rolling everything go according to plan - p@k5w@ng Feb 2009 (that's what you think m8 )
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It could be a number of things really.
I would be apt to agree with the folks that are saying that he's probably just trying to get you committed before dropping another "minor fee" bomb on your head.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like an account flash to me - they'll try and flush as much through the account (in dribs and drabs) as they can before your bank realise it's all fraudulent and give it back to the owner - leaving you with 80% out of pocket and in nasty debt.

If you play along, there are bound to be anti-money-laundering forms to complete, seeing as they're apparently asking you to launder money it should be fun :-$
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Any particular forms that you would recommend?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A copy of Word and some of the info from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_Secrecy_Act may help, although I don't have any forms of my own on hand Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic