SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used this currency converter here: http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

It says 17,000 CFA Franc BEAC = 33.45249 US Dollar . That could be inaccurate, as I don't like to research facts or anything of the sort.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi

That link gives me $33.

Don't worry guys... we have our team cracking the case. Our expert forgers working as I write.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice, jojo! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, back in N'djamena :
Quote:
Dear Rev.Charles Hooey,

We did not received any call from the pastor you mentioned at N'djamena.

Regards,
Rev.Miracle & Rev.Andrew

I told them that Pastor Dan was in town en-route to Abeche.
I also told them to go to the airport to meet him.
At least they are still talking to me.

Edited to make it a bit more grammatically correct.

Edited to add Sunday's message for Miracle.
Quote:
Dear Rev.Charles,

The Lord has taken over and we must assure you, everything is moving well with us here in N'djamena.

Love from,
Rev.Miracle & Rev.Andrew

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, these guys are idiots. Anyone have a mercury light our team of experts and analysts can borrow?

Quote:

Dear associate Edward,

Why have we not heard from you after you have received the samples?

Have you commenced reproduction as expected?

What about the featurs on the money such as:

FEATURES REQUIRED

1: WATER RESISTANCE: Ensure that If water touches
on the face of the currencies, the
colour does not wear out.

2: SERRIAL NUMBERS: Ensure that the
serrial numbers are not the same.

3: THE FLOURECENT SHINNING LABEL: You
will see the shinning strip label
that run down the currencies if you
put the currencies on a mercury light.

4: THE INVISIBLE FEATURES SUCH AS:
DENOMINATION OF THE CURRENCIES: With
mercury light, you will see that
each currency has its denomination
written inside the currency. For
example, 10,000 is written inside the
10,000 notes, while 5000 is written
inside the 5000 notes, and 2000 inside the
2000 notes.

After you have printed some notes, put
them in a counting machine to ensure
that bank counting machines will not
reject the money if they are put on a
counting machine for counting purpose.

Let us know as soon as possible that
you are able to get these features
fixed on the money you printed.

Waiting to hearing from you. NOTE: AS WE ARE NOT USING PHONE COMMUNICATIONS, IF YOU RECEIVE ANY PHONE MESSAGE ON YOUR PHONE FROM OUR SIDE, PLEASE, TRY TO RECONFIRM THROUGH OUR EMAIL BEFORE YOU ACT UPON THE PHONE MESSAGE OK.

Email us urgent to let us know present status.

With kindest regards,
Your associates

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see a crazy variant of the "black note and cleaner" scam playable here, like that lucky Ghanaian man found when he popped out for a pee.

I can also see about a zillion reasons for holdups (getting the right paper stock, ink, scratch on the press plate, etc)

And there's always the possibility of printing 7000CFA notes by mistake.

And there's a stunning CFA-chop pending too, doubtless, plus parceldirect shipping...what could possibly go wrong?

Well scored, what a fun and fraudstrating bait Smile
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ MBL you forgot the inevitable, what about the Somali Pirates?

Actually knowing the ineptitude of PD shipping, we just know that the finished product is going to be shipped via Pacific ocean, South China sea and Indian ocean to be intercepted by possibly Indonesian pirates in the employ of one Mr. G0m3r.

I think that is probably the more likely scenario (after the zillions of holdups).

One holdup of course, you should scan the currencies swap the Red and Blue in the images and send them to him as samples to see if you got the colours right. Laughing

Then as MBL suggested wrong denominations, maybe reversed images, oh so many things to go wrong.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your Lordship Rev.Phystme,

We are doing fine in Chad and wait to receiving the person you will send to come and pick us as you promised.

Regards,
Rev.Miracle & Rev.Andrew

They are still just waiting. I love that. Just waiting.

Now, on the money front. There will certainly be delays. However, I think this also might be a chance for us to do even more damage. I mean, maybe by some way, we can get them out to Abeche. The thing is... I want them out there for Christmas and New Years. And, our office will be closed for a couple of weeks, so the turn around time will be a bit delayed.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Subma Shingun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jojo perhaps you can get some bricks into a very large box.... Tell Miracle that you have the cash produced....but they must pay for DHL to receive the goods. They would use their little saving and probably borrow more to clear the goods.

Then they'd be truly fooked. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have actually thought of doing that. These guys, according to Shadowplay, paid for this shipment in cash, not with a stolen CC like most other lads. I don't think they have a huge list of stolen CCs to pull from right now. They are a bit strapped in their scamming ways I think.

Goat

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ If you do decide to send them a load of bricks, you might want to put a note inside along the lines of...

"This package has been checked by Chad Customs Officials - blah blah blah"

That way you can keep the bait going once they get the bricks. Hey, you cant be responsible for what those corrupt customs officials do to the package once it is out of your hands, can you? Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be simple. You could send an empty box and it would be perfe4ctly believable if the customs folks stole the contents. Laughing

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
HookNBait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about a box full of monopoly bills and chocolate coins?
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Waste of chocolate. maybe if you threw a mating pair of cockroaches in with it.....

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ed just sent the Miracle Network the following:

Quote:
I just got an email from my workers. They tell me that the cost will be a bit more, since you want non-consecutive currencies. For 10,000,000 copies, we can charge a tenth of a cent per note. This means the final bill to you (without shipping) is going to be an even $10,000. I know that we discussed this being taken from the exchange, once it is done.

We need to discuss shipping. How do you want us to ship something this large to Togo? And why do you want it shipped to Togo, when you are in Chad?

I do have some bad news though. We are going to need duplicates of the bills that you already sent to us. I apologize, but they are going to need two more copies of each one. They need one to keep for scanning and one to mark on. So, please ship those as soon as possible. They have already begun working on them, but they are going to need another set before they can complete them. I suspect these can be done soon, but with the upcoming holiday, it might take a bit more time.

Nevertheless, my guys say that they can replicate these to your specs. No problem.

Also, thank you for the ordination. Are you a reverend in a church? To what church do you belong?

Maybe we can get another round out of them. That would be plain humiliating. Sending a second round of cash. That just hurts!

Goat

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic Stuff Jojo, don't let up on them!!

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Edward ,

We believed that we have discussed shipping before. You will have to get some stationaries and conceal the packing of the currencies inside the stationaries for container shippment so that you will ship the goods as stationaries in either 20ft or 40ft container down to Lome seaport in Togo. Like we told you before, we shall pay for the cost of the stationaries and the printing from the exchange back to you as soon as you shiped it down here before we share the proceeds as per agreed with you.

Now, we choosed to clear the goods in Lome seaport Togo because, Chad does not have direct seaport, so it will be a double clearing if the consignment is shipped to Douala in Cameroon, which will not be in favour of this transaction considering the content of the consignment. But, clearing process in Togo will favour transaction of this type, this is why we have chosen Togo as the destination port, so as soon as we confirm shipment from you we shall move down to Lome Togo for the clearing.

Remember, your guys have to use bank note paper to print the money.

However, it is late today and tomorrow is public holiday here in Chad so, whatever be the case, we shall give you the airwaybill tracking numbers of the shipment of the second coppies of the currencies as you required so that it will be done well.

We so much appreciate you and your guys and we are happy to be in partnership with you.

Regards,
Your associate,
Mbai

Looks like he is sending us a second round of bank notes.

I hope that he realizes we cannot ship stuff into Lome, Togo because of ___________. However, we can ship into Sudan because we have _________ there. We'll fill in the details later.

Goat

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not ship the first package (via parcel direct) to where he wants it, but have the freight ship intercepted by pirates! That would be a good excuse not to ship to Togo again. Plus you could then get more money out of him to get the second batch going. A batch that you will then ship to a place far away from pirate activity.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's not a bad idea Jayhawk. It would always be fun to have a pirate in there.

I just got the bank notes in the mail today. They smell like the stinkiest of scammers. It's unbelievable. The certificate is nicely laminated.

Goat

vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending a second round of notes without hesitation Laughing Laughing you just know someone is helping them with finances and it just breaks my heart to see them in debt again and they may just get battered and bruised when the money goes astray Laughing Laughing

That damn Christmas holiday Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, any time you can throw a pirate or two into the bait it just spices things up a bit. Think of pirates as the seasoning to any good bait. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Pirates are always a good idea when shipping overseas is involved (as mentioned in post 7 of this page) Smile
Marthataran
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If shipping by sea, mistakes have sometimes been made with the paperwork ...

Aussie Jubs Recovered
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, The Miracle Network is still not going to budge.
Quote:
We cannot move an inch from here to Abeche except someone come to N'Djamena to pick us, so don't borther yourself telling us to come to Abeche or waiting for us. 'cause we have said this time without number that we are not going to Abeche on our own and we don't see the reason why you should not understand our situation.

Thanks.

Love from,
Rev.Miracle & Rev.Andrew

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just finally grasped the amount of money that they are asking to have shipped to them. This is $100 million. What idiots?!?!?! I don't think too many banks are going to be cool with people just walking into their banks with that kind of cash depositing it. I will be interested in seeing this. Too bad they'll never get that chance.

Goat

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The funniest part of all of this, is that our payment is supposed to be 20% of the money that we print for them, and pay to ship. Wow, we're really getting a bargain here.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic