SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Secret Service Offer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to meet/ watch/ take a picture of a scammer, however I doubt I will get the chance. I was thinking of Shivers bait though, where he got a London associate to go to Glasgow, and another local member filmed him. That sounds REALLY fun.

What I'm basically saying is I would love to spy on a scammer, if anyone can get one to travel to Scotland. If anyone comes across an oppurtunity like this, please PM me Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you understand the risk you run doing that and the family agrees I guess it is okay. Just scan the Surplus for London "based" scammers and set up your trap carefully. If you can convince your lad to come that close all you have to do is recognize the "lad" in question as a lad and you have your spy movie.
As you might have noticed, they do not have a color or distinguished clothing in common or a clear sign, so the friendly chap standing right behind you could be his helper, that's more excitement than I would like. Image

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've evaluated the risk, & a busy shopping street on a Saturday afternoon, with crowds of people mingling around, I'll just be another suit going about my business. If I get the lad to stand under a specific sign, for example, then I have identified him. Also, I will never speak to him, so he won't recognise my voice, and of course I will follow safe baiting procedures.

I can't understand how a lad will be able to distunguish me from any other shopper there.

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst I agree with Bill2's sensible urging of caution, there are easy mitigations for this kind of thing - the simplest being to set up a meet at a busy tourist spot where you can take a friend to pose as a fellow tourist, take his photo, but in reality zoomm in a bit closer over his shoulder, etc...

The trick is getting the safari in the first place!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad, a criminal, always afraid of being made out will do the same before he dares to steps under that sign, so he will be watching the shopping crowd, like you, just another suit going about his business. Try a web cam appearance first and you'll see what I mean, until he makes the sign/stands in the right place you have no clue who might be the lad and who are his friends/helpers. If... I would prefer a non public position with a good overview, cover and never so close that I can actually walk up to him and touch him, he might do the same with less adorable intentions.
But as said, if you thought it over and have a good position, some back up and an escape route, why not, if that rocks your boat, you have to do it.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh and if you do it (i wouldn't personally) make damn sure your mobile is on silent!!! Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Dr. Ivor Bollockov
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I live near Gatwick Airport and a modality I have used is to tell the lad that I'm flying in, and to meet me.

I then go up there and watch them standing there holding a silly sign for me Laughing

Photos are not always easy (and I've got a much better camara now) but some pictures and a very funny bait are here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2016&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

USEMA PANTE

please it is clear that the system does not understand me so try and call me.
I am waiting for your call or i will conclude that you are not competent.

JOHNSON NYERERE - Safari from Johannesburg to Durban and back ending with

x9 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts x lost count!
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto to what Bill2 said. Confused

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did this a few years ago for an American member here, i went to Schipol Airport with a video camera to get some footage for a TV thing he was doing, problem was when i got there i realised that the lad had brought the entire gang with him and there were lads everywhere playing look out, the whole situation was far to dodgy and i didn't even get the camera out of my bag. To make matters worse my car broke down on the way home and i ended up having to get a train back Sad

pony pony Mortar x18
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you would also have to take into account all the passport/visa requirements that all of our countries have.

I doubt he would ever get past passport control.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

You don't need a passport to get between England and Scotland (re the op) and Bombardier's lad was already in the Netherlands and Dr Ivor's was already in the UK.

Not all lads are in Africa and those that are often have 'associates' elsewhere.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you lure him to a place where there's a webcam broadcasting?
I did that to a lad in Amsterdam, it's great to see an obvious fake diplomat, with diplomatic case and all waiting for you at the place you pointed him. There's webcams everywhere, some even deliver great high quality streams.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can do it safely, Lad meets always make good viewing -- a suit going about his business, meets a shiny suit going about his..... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say go for it craig Very Happy

If you get bonked over the head or run out of gas on your way home then that's life living on the edge Smile

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the idea, Ghost. Thanks Wink

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Pandora
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im in the U.S. if ya get one in texas ship them my way and I'll greet them with open handcuffs! lol

keep us posted if ya get any cool activities!
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done a couple of London "surveillance" jobs Craig, they're not as easy as you may think.

Like Bombardier, I've had half a bloody gang turn up to one of mine. (I've seen half a dozen definates and another 4 or 5 probables at one meet). They are very nervy and "eyes about", so even in a tourist camera mecca such as covent garden, if you whip a camera out and point it ladwards, you WILL attract attention from the minders. Occasionally it's possible, but most times it's just too dangerous. And I have a good long lens...
I know you're not green Craig, so this sentence isn't aimed at you, more for newer members who may be reading this: Lad surveillance / meets are dangerous things and should NOT be attempted by the inexperienced.

In your case, for what it's worth, I try to tie mine in to webcam meets so that if I feel I can't get footage, then at least there's a chance of some third party footage.

My tips? Meet somewhere REALLY busy. Recce the meet in the days beforehand. Pick several good vantage points... lads change their plans when they get nervous, so help him out by providing several alternatives. Be prepared that he may suggest his own though, so cover all eventualities if you can.
Keep a distance. You want to be able to do your comms without being spotted when you answer your phone. (As Donato says, keep it silent... lads will ring it just to see who picks up their phone in the immediate area).
Fact: Lads are always late.
Finally, keep it fluid... your lad will not stick to YOUR plan! Do the groundwork so that changes to the plan are catered for, and don't throw you off.

Take care, and enjoy!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you should tell him to run up to one of the palace guards at buckingham and whisper a "secret" message to him.

something along the lines of "I have a bomb" should suffice. Very Happy
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's some great advuce there Mugatu, thanks very much.

Blah, I can't imagine it going down too well.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Don't be too disheartened, it can go well. I'm just making sure that you know just how hard they can be... having said that, they can be quite fun too, in a hectic, mad sort of way. Try one from a distance to start with, and you'll be fine. It'll give you experience as to what sort of backup they bring... and if you're not going to use camera kit, then you can just sit back with a coffee and watch it unfold.
At least lads aren't all that hard to drag to Scotland... Glasgow is crawling with lad associates to start with!

I seem to remember Ivor Bollockov enjoyed a beer in the company of a lad one time without the lad cottoning onto the fact it was him... happy days!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, perhaps viewing from a Starbucks would be nice.

I was actually referring to username Blah's comment about the bomb, however I appreciate the further adviced Smile

I see you have a high opinion of Glasgow... luckily I'm from Stirling, otherwise I'd give you a kiss Wink

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I travel to Scotland a lot, I actually don't mind Glasgow... it has a lot of plus points. I've had many a decent night out up on Sauchiehall street!
East coast is nicer though, I'd live in Edinburgh any time.
I suppose lads are in most big Euro cities these days, especially in the UK, Spain and the Netherlands. Most diseases spread worldwide eventually eh?

I agree about the bomb comment. Sad

bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I agree about the bomb comment.

That's got to be the first time on Eater that anyone has ever agreed with a Bomb comment Wink

pony pony Mortar x18
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic