SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Warning for all skype users

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eater user now banned: JokerJasonMD

Using the name "theonlyjason" is contacting eater members via skype and using the voice from a UK programme called phonejacker.

He had one site that closed down, theonlyjason.info. It had trojan keyloggers and spyware on it. He is a member of warez.com, a hacker site. He has another site closed down. He had acct's closed for mailbombing. He posted racist comments on Lebanese people at a Neo-Nazi site. He had a racist page removed by Wiki after he refused to remove his comments and phrases about "negroes." He also sells "intangible" game characters in the internet.

Be careful!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
JohnWayne2008
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What does the phonejacker program allow the scammer to do ?
Modulate his voice ?
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the heads up lotta.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked .....and guess what I had waiting for me on my skype :yikes:

I never know why, to hook up with someone, skype always wants to share your contacts. Maybe I should look into changing my settings or making my contacts less readily available.

Luckily I usually only get beautiful women desperate to share their bodies with me, and any bits of me with life in them I need to keep to myself - so I don't normally accept invitations from strangers. Suddenly I sound like a 4 year old. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Lotta. He tried contacting me a couple days ago. As a rule I don't accept any 'pings' from Skype unless I know who it is. I guess that's a good thing then.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I'm pissed. I got nothing.

I mean, come on, I can't even attract cock-wallet script-kiddies even though I clearly advertise my Skype at the bottom of each of my posts. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're protected by Jojo is the only explanation. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning

Last edited by GomerPyle on Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo is a cock-wallet magnet so that's no excuse.
He probably went for you because you hate Santa.

I'll bet if I'd closed down some crappy theme park he woulda been onto me like a shot.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. I'm onto it.

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/index.xhtml

These guys are on borrowed time.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^ Laughing Laughing

dlongford
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JohnWayne2008 wrote:
What does the phonejacker program allow the scammer to do ?
Modulate his voice ?

lol nah phonejacker is a TV program over here in the UK...sounds like he is using the voice from that TV program

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder what his motives were for screwing with us? I would have loved for him to try it with me, he would have gotten a nice response. He would have been angrier than this guy --------------------> :banghead: once I would be done with him.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/index.xhtml
These guys are on borrowed time.

Excellent - see if you can get that mouse fellow (looks like the ringleader) to safari to Orlando...
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ex. wrote:
I wonder what his motives were for screwing with us?

Well, he kept bugging me in chat to pick up the telephone. I said who are you? He said are you from 419eater? I said why do you want to know? He again said, answer me, and pick up the phone. I said I was busy right now, and maybe I's talk later, ok? He said, "You're a Jerk." I said, why? because I'm too busy and don't pick up? I asked you what you want to talk about. He said, "You'll see." I said forget it. He called me a jerk again. I blocked his user name. Then he contacted craig007, and started bugging him, when I was chatting in gmail with Craig. Craig actually picked up the call in skype, and the idiot was using phonejacker to hide his voice, and using one of those George the Scammer voices, "Give me your bank details...etc."
I guess he wanted to waste our time at the least. And he was very rude about it. I googled his username, and what I saw was not good. I wondered if he was a member, and lotta found him and banned him. We don't need @ssholes like him around here. Good riddance. Evil or Very Mad

Who knows what else he was planning to do? Planting trojan horses or viruses in members pcs using skype, if you downloaded a file from him??
I really didn't feel like finding out. He's nothing but trash.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Owd Git
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's to stop him just registering again with a different user name Shocked and continuing to make a knob of himself?

"You have thought me never to trust any man." Paul Williams
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Old Git

I would bet they blocked his IP. Even if they didnt and he comes back the Mods will pick him back up and crush him again. They do good work keeping the knobs out of our playhouse.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I think the heavy Admin guns are pointed in his direction...

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's a hacker, most likely he can configure a proxy. It's simple to do and renders him virtually untraceable as there are numerous proxies to use.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ You'll need one hell of a proxy to get the job done around here Ex. I've logged in and forgot to turn mine off before. Eater logs you out every five minutes (or about as much as I change an IP). Major pain in the arse, but I guess if you're determined to get through you'll put up with it. If you stick with one IP on a proxy you'd be ok, probably slow as hell if you don't know what you're doing with a proxy as well. Far as skype and proxies, that could be a problem if he configured it right.

Edit: Also, far as him seeing any identities in general chat and him seeing it behind a proxy, not worried about it on this end if he manages to punch through. The warning is out there and he'd be an idiot to try something at this point with a bunch of cynical bastards like us.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who's a cynical bastard? I'm an asshole I'll have you know, sir. Very Happy

baiter_boi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like a very popular fellow....

Likes to try his hand at scamming....

Quote:
Dear community,

Be aware of this scammer.

I wanted to buy his lvl 122 account for 60 euro's... I ended up with nothing. When i sended out the cash and he received it he just blocked me on msn and never talked against me anymore.
Now im claiming my 60 euro's i hope i succeed.

Scammer nickname : TheOnlyJason

Some nice views on race.........

Quote:
They contribute nothing to society. They are a disgrace to Australia and the people that call this place home, they need to deported right now before the situation gets too uncontrollable. The people that put up any resistance need to be shot.

and apperently popular on Wiki too....

Quote:
TheOnlyJason (talk · contribs · deleted contribs · logs · block user · block log) Persistent vandal. Final warning given. User talk page blanking obscures previous warnings. Latest example

<i><b>your mother was raped by a gang of imbecile and gave birth to a degenerate mother f****r like you<b></i>

New to 419? Sign up for a mentor
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's times when I wish we had a forum the *nice* people in green could direct idiots like this to, and open them up for some serious poking and violation

I hate scum sucking scammers, rascists, and mouth breathing macdonald customers

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You thinking about that Ranter place?
He'd be at home there with the other kiddiewinks

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If he's a hacker, most likely he can configure a proxy. It's simple to do and renders him virtually untraceable as there are numerous proxies to use.

It's easy to hide an IP, but harder to hide a personality, especially one which craves attention of any sort.

He tries again, the mods will be on him like a magnetic monopole in a cloud chamber, right, Pimm's-inhaling lounge lizards?

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I'm back to getting young ladies wanting to offer me services of a sensual sort.

Jason didn't stand a chance.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic