SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not so merry Christmas

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got dragged out of a sales meeting on Wednesday to find that my nan has had a massive stroke, she's totally left hand side paralyzed and has a severe chest infection the doctors fear could turn into penumonia and is in a hospital with a current outbreak of norovirus. We're taking it in turns to spend the night as the doctors don't think she'll be getting out.
Its sort of put a damper on Christmas this year Sad

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
nicetry21
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am real sorry to hear that , I remember when my Grandfather died on Christmas Day , and I had to pick my mother up off the floor and put her back together ... my heart and best wishes go out to you .

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

damn im sorry to hear that too, fingers crossed she is strong enough to pull through..i know when my nan had a stroke doctors were fearing the worst too but she managed to get through it

You shall call the foundation, USM4N CHARITABLE FOUNDATION" please I do not want you to tell people about this mission because human beings are not good and they can tell you to do away with this fund but I know I might be sounding some how to you but is the fact. Take note that money is nothing and nothing we come to this world with, and nothing shall we go back with. Even a cent dollar! - F4TU USM4N Confused

Free Pastor Frank
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really really sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you and your family through this time.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that Rodus. It's a bad time of year for stuff like that.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus, I am sorry to hear of that. >hug<

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus, I am so sorry to hear about your nan. My best wishes and thoughts are with you and your family. BIG HUG.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry to hear that sad news, Rodus. Crying or Very sad My thoughts are with you and your family.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that Rodus.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry to hear that Rodus. Good luck.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of us over here in the USA that speak proper english, is a "Nan" a grandmother?

I do hope that she recovers. Strokes are nothing fun. God bless your family.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry, Rodus Sad Best wishes to you and your family.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Ariyeo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tastysnack wrote:
For those of us over here in the USA that speak proper english, is a "Nan" a grandmother?

I do hope that she recovers. Strokes are nothing fun. God bless your family.

nanna

Truely hope that you are mistaken in how bad things are.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for your kind thoughts everyone. I've just got back from the hospital, she died at midnight, very peacefully in her sleep.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My condolences.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry for your loss, Rodus. Sad

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus, I am sooooo sorry for your loss. Crying or Very sad I just went through this in May, if there is anything I can do, or you just need to vent, feel free to PM.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Rodus. I am sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know what you feel. Crying or Very sad
My granny passed away at the end of october; she had a stroke on 2nd of august and from then she was half paralyzed. I miss her a lot, but this is life.
Be strong. And may she rest in peace.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
altais
Not quite a Newb

Location: Draco: Right ascension: 19h12m33.30s; Declination: +67°39'42.0"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so very very sorry, Rodus Crying or Very sad A huge, huge hug for you.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts are with you Rodus

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus, I am so sorry.
It is such a huge gap when you lose a family member. My heart goes out to you.
This year has been hard for me too as I have lost my lovely Mum in July and a couple of weeks ago we lost one of the best uncles that anyone could have.
I'll be pleased to see 2009 begin.
Hugs to all your family Rodus.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus. I am so sorry to hear about the sad news. My warmest thoughts are with you. I wish I could do more, but words never seem adequate at times like these.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for your loss Rodus. Our prayers are with you and your family.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic